PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: Dec. 7th

JasonJohnHorn
12-08-2012, 09:41 AM
They needed an overtime to do it, but the 76ers managed to beat the Celtics by a single point to spoil Rondo’s triple-double. Toronto got blown out by Utah who brought their bench out to finish the game and saw 8 players reach double-digits in points. The Hawks made short work of the Wizards with a big game from Josh Smith. The Warriors continued their winning ways with a nice win over the Nets. In Detroit, Noah posted the second 30/20 game of the season to lead the Bulls past the Pistons. Denver stole a close one on the road from Indy, the Bucks pulled even at .500 at the expense of the Bobcats, and likewise the T-Wolves reached the .500 plateau with a win over the Cavs. Anthony Davis missed another game as the Hornets fell to the Grizzlies, Gay scored a game high 28 points. The Lakers come up short on the road as they fell to the Thunder, Kobe lead the Lakers with 35 points, but Durant scored a game high 36 points (tying Love to lead all scorers on the night). DMC lead the kings past the Magic. And finally, Houston fell to the Spurs.

For line of the night, I gotta go with Noah, though I feel bad not voting for Rondo. Still, the first 30/20 game of the season? That’s impressive. And both he and Rondo put up some great defensive stats. But I won’t argue with anybody who puts Rondo up there, he had a great game as well.

chicagocubsfan
12-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Jo Noah

Hawkeye15
12-08-2012, 12:18 PM
I voted Love, but then noticed Noah's line. Whoa.....

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Larry Sanders.

NYKnickFanatic
12-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Noah, with ease.

Im_in_Mia_bish
12-08-2012, 12:30 PM
wow.. really good stat lines. klove, turner, durant, noah, cousins, kobe, etc. but u cant say no to a triple double.

FraziersKnicks
12-08-2012, 12:32 PM
They needed an overtime to do it, but the 76ers managed to beat the Celtics by a single point to spoil Rondoís triple-double. Toronto got blown out by Utah who brought their bench out to finish the game and saw 8 players reach double-digits in points. The Hawks made short work of the Wizards with a big game from Josh Smith. The Warriors continued their winning ways with a nice win over the Nets. In Detroit, Noah posted the first 30/20 game of the season to lead the Bulls past the Pistons. Denver stole a close one on the road from Indy, the Bucks pulled even at .500 at the expense of the Bobcats, and likewise the T-Wolves reached the .500 plateau with a win over the Cavs. Anthony Davis missed another game as the Hornets fell to the Grizzlies, Gay scored a game high 28 points. The Lakers come up short on the road as they fell to the Thunder, Kobe lead the Lakers with 35 points, but Durant scored a game high 36 points (tying Love to lead all scorers on the night). DMC lead the kings past the Magic. And finally, Houston fell to the Spurs.

For line of the night, I gotta go with Noah, though I feel bad not voting for Rondo. Still, the first 30/20 game of the season? Thatís impressive. And both he and Rondo put up some great defensive stats. But I wonít argue with anybody who puts Rondo up there, he had a great game as well.

Z-Bo had 38/22 a few nights ago

chicagocubsfan
12-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Here's some highlights of Noah's night. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scQUbY4Gy30
Have to laugh at Boozer's yelling @ 2:48 "Grab it JO, C'MON AND ONNEEE."

THE GIPPER
12-08-2012, 12:45 PM
I voted Love, but then noticed Noah's line. Whoa.....

Did the exact same thing.. How did we miss that?

JasonJohnHorn
12-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Z-Bo had 38/22 a few nights ago

You are correct! I will change that.

Hawkeye15
12-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Did the exact same thing.. How did we miss that?

because when I did a quick scan, my eyes didn't exactly stop at Noah. They never have before, he doesn't put those numbers up on a regular basis.

RonE Coleman
12-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Rondo

Chavacano
12-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Joakim Simon Noah's.