PDA

View Full Version : ADIDAS can help get D12 to Brooklyn

waveycrockett
12-07-2012, 03:43 AM
Nets can only offer Dwight the MLE. A difference of about 10-12 Million salary of a MAX deal. Thats chump change to a corporation like Adidas. Whats stopping them from putting that money in Dwights endorsement $$$ and getting him to BK? No secret they want him in BK and Dwight wants to be there too.

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-07-2012, 03:43 AM
oh noez Dwight!! Don't leave!!! :ohno: :speechless: :cry:

LAKERMANIA
12-07-2012, 03:45 AM
Nets can only offer Dwight the MLE. A difference of about 10-12 Million salary of a MAX deal. Thats chump change to a corporation like Adidas. Whats stopping them from putting that money in Dwights endorsement $$$ and getting him to BK? No secret they want him in BK and Dwight wants to be there too.

:facepalm:

Hellcrooner
12-07-2012, 03:49 AM
ask minnessotta fans what happens when you do wink win arrangementes to circumvect the salaray cap.

waveycrockett
12-07-2012, 03:53 AM
ask minnessotta fans what happens when you do wink win arrangementes to circumvect the salaray cap.

How is it a wink arrangement? Its between Adidas and Dwight. Stern has no say how much they can pay their guys.

LAKERMANIA
12-07-2012, 03:55 AM
How is it a wink arrangement? Its between Adidas and Dwight. Stern has no say how much they can pay their guys.

I think you're obsessed.

waveycrockett
12-07-2012, 03:55 AM

I think you're obsessed.

Did us being on an nba message board tip you off?

naps
12-07-2012, 04:26 AM
Good question. I don't if they are gonna do it but it certainly sounds like a possibility if both parties (Dwight and Adidas) want Dwight to be in BK. BTW watch how Lakers fans are gonna come out and start attacking the Nets fans for this.

PraiseJesus
12-07-2012, 04:27 AM
Thats a great way to get every person in brooklyn buy Adidas.

A prime Howard for the MLE ?!?!

That would be nuts

Whomewhome
12-07-2012, 04:29 AM
are you serious? I don't want Dwight anymore... Brooklyn fans need to stop tripping. Dwight screwed us, and you still want him

ThunderousDemon
12-07-2012, 04:29 AM
Hey hey... Come on now let's not laugh at Wavey, I mean, I'm pretty sure he was depressed when the Lakers traded for Dwight... I mean, look at all the threads he makes about Dwight A DAY...

Relevant ^

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-07-2012, 04:39 AM
Good question. I don't if they are gonna do it but it certainly sounds like a possibility if both parties (Dwight and Adidas) want Dwight to be in BK. BTW watch how Lakers fans are gonna come out and start attacking the Nets fans for this.

You should probably start your own cult with 3RDASYSTEM, Andrew32, hidalgo, el hidalgo, AIRMAR72. You guys will be the world famous PSD Kobephobes. Seriously. Your act is getting old and stale kid.

Just admit it. You hate Lakers fans, you hate Kobe fans, and you wish cancer and death upon all of us.

Just let it out. It'll make you feel better, I promise.

shep33
12-07-2012, 04:45 AM
LA is too small for Adidas?

LAKERMANIA
12-07-2012, 04:45 AM
LA is too small for Adidas?

You sound shocked

silvTeg98
12-07-2012, 04:47 AM
lmao what a joke of a thread

naps
12-07-2012, 04:49 AM
You should probably start your own cult with 3RDASYSTEM, Andrew32, hidalgo, el hidalgo, AIRMAR72. You guys will be the world famous PSD Kobephobes. Seriously. Your act is getting old and stale kid.

Just admit it. You hate Lakers fans, you hate Kobe fans, and you wish cancer and death upon all of us.

Just let it out. It'll make you feel better, I promise.

And what did I say that made you cry like this? This is a legit question. It's definitely a possibility if both Dwight and Adidas want. Just because I think it's a possibility your feelings got hurt? You must be miserable.

Oh how was the ban? If you make post like this I can tell you must have enjoyed the ban. PSD was much better the time you were away.

shep33
12-07-2012, 04:50 AM
You sound shocked

A bit. California only has 37 million people in it. Some 12 mill more than the next most populated state. Nobody in California is allowed to wear Adidas I hear. Dwight was also an idiot this summer when he promoted his Adidas shoes in China while wearing his Lakers gear.

shep33
12-07-2012, 05:01 AM
Anyone remember when the Knicks offered Kobe an MLE? They had the same marketing ploy, but it was ridiculous. C'mon, he'd be throwing away like 80 mill in salary alone. Living in LA hasn't stopped Kobe from being absurdly wealthy with deals with Turkish Airlines, Mini, Nike, etc.

Knick4Knack
12-07-2012, 05:07 AM
Max contract athletes signing for the mid-level? NBA Player's Union would never allow this to happen. They would be all over Dwight like white on rice.

NYYCowboys
12-07-2012, 05:17 AM
Lol who cares about the Nets?

John Walls Era
12-07-2012, 05:36 AM
This is a joke. Every superstar can sign for the Vet Min if they wanted to. They make more money than they can spend (well the smart ones anyways). This shouldn't be about the money, this should be about pride. Dwight is in love with the Nets (or in love with Deron).

Ebbs
12-07-2012, 05:56 AM
**** Dwight

ThunderousDemon
12-07-2012, 06:02 AM
**** Dwight

Yeah, **** his punk *** buster *** ***** *** mother****er ******* douche bag can't make a ****ing free throw to save his ****ing life *******.

:hi5:

javsvt
12-07-2012, 06:30 AM
What if he gets hurt, or acts like a dumbass, and Adidas drops him?
Dwight is not gonna chance that, he wants his guaranteed money from a NBA team........

2-ONE-5
12-07-2012, 07:50 AM
seriously 2 Howard threads from the same person on one night?

let it gooooooo

Trueblue2
12-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Cool do it, if it works out that's the answer to our salary cap problem right there. LA is a big market and the Lakers are the most marketable brand in basketball. Even if Dwight leaves and ADIDAS pays the difference they've set a new standard for working around the salary cap. I don't see why LA couldn't do the same thing for FA, and if this (highly unlikely) scenario plays out I don't see why Nike wouldn't jump at the opportunity to put a star in LA. If it's worth it for ADIDAS to pay to get Howard on the Nets, then it's worth it for any of ADIDAS competitors to pay to get their guy on the Lakers.

But that's all purely hypothetical, there's no way this actually happens.

Robbw241
12-07-2012, 08:22 AM
What if Adidas bought the Pelicans last year? Someone make a thread speculating.

cg_la00
12-07-2012, 08:26 AM
who's dwight?

koreancabbage
12-07-2012, 08:52 AM
so wavey says he doesn't give a **** of Howard going to Brooklyn but he creates two threads that says otherwise.

hard to take Nets serious when you got DMF and Wavey and JMoney here.