PDA

View Full Version : Can Lebron be the best player at any position?

5ass
12-04-2012, 11:32 PM
We already know he can be the best SF and PF. IMO, He can easily be the best PG and SG too. Biggest question is if he played C, can he better than Howard?

seikou8
12-04-2012, 11:33 PM
no

nickdymez
12-04-2012, 11:37 PM
People on PSD think Lebron can also close for the Yankess right now and be the best in the MLB. I remember when people on this site said he would be the best center in the league.

Anyway, no. SF, SG, and maybe PG. Definitely not PF or C...

Raps18-19 Champ
12-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Nah.

Raps18-19 Champ
12-04-2012, 11:39 PM
People on PSD think Lebron can also close for the Yankess right now and be the best in the MLB. I remember when people on this site said he would be the best center in the league.

No they don't. Show me where someone said/thought that.

nickdymez
12-04-2012, 11:41 PM

Ok, let me find that real quick

seikou8
12-04-2012, 11:42 PM

no we dont need him we have the best in the bussiness already here:D

Mr_Jones
12-04-2012, 11:42 PM
I think Lebron can close for the Yankees and be the best in the MLB.

bucketss
12-04-2012, 11:43 PM
sg and sf for sure .. pg maybe, likely i think... pf for a whole season? i don't know.. center? hell no

bucketss
12-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Lebron can close for the Yankees and be the best in the MLB.

Saad
12-04-2012, 11:58 PM
So if he's going to be the best at that position we can't be bias of his height or anything like that correct? So if he plays center he would need to average 12+ Rebounds a game shooting around 55% right? So I doubt that happens. Everything else I think he can pull off although PG is the hardest out of those. While SF PF and SG would be a lot easier.

mngopher35
12-05-2012, 12:07 AM
No, not center. He could probably be the best at every other position though.

b@llhog24
12-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Only Sf and Sg.

LoveMeOrHateMe
12-05-2012, 12:16 AM
No, not center. He could probably be the best at every other position though.

No way in hell he would get dominated by all-star bigs sf sg and pg probably yes

ghettosean
12-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Wow I can't believe people in here are saying PG... Really you all think he can play better than CP3...

*igga please!!!

--23--
12-05-2012, 12:21 AM
no

jerellh528
12-05-2012, 12:26 AM
Hahaha wow! No way just sf and sg, that's it.

ghettosean
12-05-2012, 12:28 AM
I don't think he could be the best PF either if he played I'm pretty sure a vote for Dirk who out shined him in the finals would do so even worse if they went at each other one on one. He couldn't out do D12 or a healthy Bynum either no way in hell.

SF and SG are the spots I'd give him... That's it.

mngopher35
12-05-2012, 12:42 AM
No way in hell he would get dominated by all-star bigs sf sg and pg probably yes

PF and PG are questionable to me but I think its definitely possible. Chris Paul is a better overall distributor but would I rather have CP3 with Lebron guarding him all game or Lebron with cp3 on him all game? Its Lebron. PF is tough because there are bigs like pau who would destroy him in the post, but at the same time have no chance at guarding Lebron either.

Lim
12-05-2012, 02:31 AM
why cant he be the best center? hes certainly strong enough

KB-Pau-DH2012
12-05-2012, 02:34 AM
Not only can LeBron be the best player at any position, he can also be the best man at my wedding.

Steelers23_06
12-05-2012, 02:41 AM
People act like he hasn't banged wit kg, ibaka or hibbert. He has pretty much been playing pf for the heat this season and dominating. I think if he is putting up MVP like numbers as a pf it wouldn't be that hard for him to better then varajeo right now lol. The center position is weak especially because Dwight is off. I say this season would be the easiest season for him to do it...SO FAR.

5ass
12-05-2012, 03:10 AM
Wow I can't believe people in here are saying PG... Really you all think he can play better than CP3...

*igga please!!!

Lebron would post up all game long.

stawka
12-05-2012, 03:25 AM
I think he'd be the best PG, SG, SF and PF... C would be a struggle

He can guard them at times, but not throughout an 82-game season

stawka
12-05-2012, 03:27 AM
PF is tough because there are bigs like pau who would destroy him in the post, but at the same time have no chance at guarding Lebron either.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AV3O94yv4vc

farren.louis
12-05-2012, 03:31 AM
Lebron would be a great PG SF PF.. as C People wont respect him in the paint .. We all know his jumper isnt consisted for SG.

RaiderKid318
12-05-2012, 03:32 AM
no we dont need him we have the best in the bussiness already here:D

Kimbrel says hello.

seikou8
12-05-2012, 03:39 AM
Kimbrel says hello.

and Rivera say bye he is good but in a big game i want mo

DreamShaker
12-05-2012, 04:37 AM
He could do anything for stretches, but he played PG for 24 minutes tonight and said he was worn out. Playing center would be too much for the long haul as well.

bucketss
12-05-2012, 09:50 AM

*igga please!!!

he pretty much plays pg now open your eyes.

Lakers4life08
12-05-2012, 10:10 AM
well when ,Miami plays Lebron at PF and Bosh at C,they look pathetic at rebounding and defense and they make some average bigs look like all-star players VS MIAMI:

Seraphin: 8/12 16pts 10 rebs
Blatche 8/12 20pts 8rebs
Splitter 7-12 18pts 9rebs
Thompson 6-/7 13pts 5 rebs
Henson 7-12 17pts 18rebs
Morris 6-9 16 pts 4 rebs
Faried 16pts 20rebs
And so on.......

NYY 26 to 7
12-05-2012, 10:30 AM

He is exaggerating but people HAVE said LeBron could go to the NFL now and be one of the best receivers in the NFL. Having only played high school football they think he could step in and be one of the best. This was discussed and many people thought so during the lockout. That's insane.

No he could not be close to a top C and PF is debatable. If you are talking about him being listed at C and still playing the same game he does then yea I guess but his team would get killed inside on D and certainly would be a huge weakness. He is a unique athletic talent that can fill in admirable at all 5 positions like Magic Johnson but not something you can get away with for long.

NYKnickFanatic
12-05-2012, 10:34 AM
LeBron is a freak of nature.

ManRam
12-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Definitely not center. PG is iffy too. He's a tremendous passer, but I think Point God probably is a bit better of a true PG.

PF is close. But definitely the best wing player, at either "position". Yay for position-free basketball!

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 11:38 AM
He is exaggerating but people HAVE said LeBron could go to the NFL now and be one of the best receivers in the NFL. Having only played high school football they think he could step in and be one of the best. This was discussed and many people thought so during the lockout. That's insane.

No he could not be close to a top C and PF is debatable. If you are talking about him being listed at C and still playing the same game he does then yea I guess but his team would get killed inside on D and certainly would be a huge weakness. He is a unique athletic talent that can fill in admirable at all 5 positions like Magic Johnson but not something you can get away with for long.

This is the obvious answer. :clap:

dh144498
12-05-2012, 11:48 AM
I can't see him be the best center or SG. everything else I can see.

xxplayerxx23
12-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Nobody can guard lebron. But lebron is too small to play c and not a good enough passer to play pg.

xxplayerxx23
12-05-2012, 11:51 AM

Why not sg? Weakest position in the game he would easily be the best sg

ManRam
12-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Nobody can guard lebron. But lebron is too small to play c and not a good enough passer to play pg.

I don't think it's him not being a good enough passer (IMO, he's a top 5-7 passer in the NBA) that would render him not being the best PG in the NBA.

bucketss
12-05-2012, 11:57 AM

vous plaisantez sūrement

bucketss
12-05-2012, 11:58 AM

well he can be a scoring point guard like westbrook with better passing.

ghettosean
12-05-2012, 12:00 PM
he pretty much plays pg now open your eyes.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So I guess he's a better PG than CP3 you nailed it buddy... Killed my arguement... LOL

Get real... He is not the best at the PG position... Open your eyes for the love of ****!!!

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 12:01 PM
well he can be a scoring point guard like westbrook with better passing.

Your Homerism is unmatched in this thread grasshopper..

mightybosstone
12-05-2012, 12:02 PM
It sort of depends on your definition of "better." Because he could play those positions and put up the same numbers he's putting now, so you could argue he's the best at those positions. But if you put him at PG, he wouldn't suddenly be a better distributor than Chris Paul. If you put him at center, he wouldn't suddenly defend the post or block as well as Dwight or Chandler.

I do actually think he's already the best SG, SF and PF in the NBA. His rebounding numbers are good enough to justify PF and he can handle most 4s in the paint. But I'm not ready to call him the best PG or C yet.

bucketss
12-05-2012, 12:02 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So I guess he's a better PG than CP3 you nailed it buddy... Killed my arguement... LOL

Get real... He is not the best at the PG position... Open your eyes for the love of ****!!!

you think if lebron starts playing pg which he pretty much does on offense he wont be better than cp3(which he is right now) stop laughing ol' hyena looking ***** lol.

ghettosean
12-05-2012, 12:03 PM
you think if lebron starts playing pg which he pretty much does on offense he wont be better than cp3(which he is right now) stop laughing ol' hyena looking ***** lol.
No because I'm not a homer :D

mightybosstone
12-05-2012, 12:03 PM
You can argue point guard based on how many combo guards in the NBA play the position and are top five. Guys like Rose and Westbrook are like 2 guards in a PG body and they play the game like a 2-guard, but are easily considered PGs. If you go with that argument, I suppose that makes him the best PG, well.

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 12:04 PM
It sort of depends on your definition of "better." Because he could play those positions and put up the same numbers he's putting now, so you could argue he's the best at those positions. But if you put him at PG, he wouldn't suddenly be a better distributor than Chris Paul. If you put him at center, he wouldn't suddenly defend the post or block as well as Dwight or Chandler.

I do actually think he's already the best SG, SF and PF in the NBA. His rebounding numbers are good enough to justify PF and he can handle most 4s in the paint. But I'm not ready to call him the best PG or C yet.

Oh my ****in god :facepalm:

bucketss
12-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Your Homerism is unmatched in this thread grasshopper..

how can i be a HOMER if lebron doesn't play for my home team nor my favorite team, and not even top 5 in my favorite player list.

vince
derozan
jarret jack
lowry
amir johnson

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 12:05 PM
You can argue point guard based on how many combo guards in the NBA play the position and are top five. Guys like Rose and Westbrook are like 2 guards in a PG body and they play the game like a 2-guard, but are easily considered PGs. If you go with that argument, I suppose that makes him the best PG, well.

Im sorry to keep quoting you man, but your out of your mind this morning.:speechless:

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 12:06 PM
how can i be a HOMER if lebron doesn't play for my home team nor my favorite team, and not even top 5 in my favorite player list.

vince
derozan
jarret jack
lowry
amir johnson

lmfao. Lebron isnt on your top 5 player list? :speechless:

bucketss
12-05-2012, 12:10 PM
lmfao. Lebron isnt on your top 5 player list? :speechless:

its funny you say my homerism is outmatched in this thread when i agreed with your post in the first page lmfao theres people here saying he would be the best pf/c and you're calling me the biggest homer.

mightybosstone
12-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Oh my ****in god :facepalm:
Pop quiz, hotshot. How many PFs in the NBA average more rebounds per game this season than Lebron? 4.

Im sorry to keep quoting you man, but your out of your mind this morning.:speechless:
How is this insane? It goes back to the argument of whether a healthy Rose is the better point guard than Paul because he scores more even though Paul is the superior distributor. Or whether or not Rondo is a top 3-5 PG because of his distribution skills, even though the rest of his game is piss poor.

I see both sides to the argument. I think Paul is easily the best point guard of the last decade and there is not a close second, aside from D-Will's peak stretch with Utah. But if you consider Lebron a PG, than you could argue that his insane all around production trumps Paul's distribution and hyper efficiency.

Do I think this is the case? I'm not really sure. This whole thing is a hypothetical discussion. But I think you'd be totally ignorant to just laugh at it and say it's stupid.

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 12:13 PM
its funny you say my homerism is outmatched in this thread when i agreed with your post in the first page lmfao theres people here saying he would be the best pf/c and you're calling me the biggest homer.

Let me be honest with you man. Im WIRED on cofee right now. I have a big meeting in like 30 minutes and coming on here and being a dick actually loosens me up. Im dead serious..

bucketss
12-05-2012, 12:14 PM
No because I'm not a homer :D

im not a homer bro just like you im screaming #raps4lyfe.

mightybosstone
12-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Let me be honest with you man. Im WIRED on cofee right now. I have a big meeting in like 30 minutes and coming on here and being a dick actually loosens me up. Im dead serious..

So what's the excuse for the other 99% of the time when you're a dick? ;)

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Pop quiz, hotshot. How many PFs in the NBA average more rebounds per game this season than Lebron? 4.

Tyreke Evans averages almost 8 rebounds a game, can he play power forward all season and be top 10 as well?? Hot shot...

How is this insane? It goes back to the argument of whether a healthy Rose is the better point guard than Paul because he scores more even though Paul is the superior distributor. Or whether or not Rondo is a top 3-5 PG because of his distribution skills, even though the rest of his game is piss poor.

I see both sides to the argument. I think Paul is easily the best point guard of the last decade and there is not a close second aside from D-Will's peak stretch with Utah. But if you consider Lebron a PG, than you could argue that his insane all around production trumps Paul's distribution and hyper efficiency.

Do I think this is the case? I'm not really sure. This whole thing is a hypothetical discussion. But I think you'd be totally ignorant to just laugh at it and say it's stupid.

Steve Nash and Jason Kidd say hello to this ridiculous statement. "Not even a close second".. :facepalm:

Your trying entirely to hard to make Lebron out to be a superhuman. He's a human with flaws to his game. Please understand that. Only player that could be efficient at all 5 positions in recent years is a healthy motivated Lamar Odom. Lamar could probably play all 5 and be decent at all of them. No one can be top at all 5 positions. That just sounds stupid.

mightybosstone
12-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Tyreke Evans averages almost 8 rebounds a game, can he play power forward all season and be top 10 as well?? Hot shot...
No dufus. Evans doesn't have the size to play PF, but Lebron does. In fact, according to 82games.com, 56% of Lebron's minutes have come at PF this season. With them moving Bosh to center, Lebron technically plays a lot more PF than you're giving him credit for. He also played a good chunk of minutes at the position last year and only allowed opposing PFs to post a 14.9 PER on him, which shows he can defend the position.

Steve Nash and Jason Kidd say hello to this ridiculous statement. "Not even a close second".. :facepalm:
Okay. In hindsight, I realize how dumb that sounds. I should have said the last five years and not the last decade. I keep forgetting those guys' primes weren't that long ago, because we've talked about GOAT point guards a lot in the last few weeks.

Your trying entirely to hard to make Lebron out to be a superhuman. He's a human with flaws to his game. Please understand that. Only player that could be efficient at all 5 positions in recent years is a healthy motivated Lamar Odom. Lamar could probably play all 5 and be decent at all of them. No one can be top at all 5 positions. That just sounds stupid.
Lakers homer much? Odom had a solid handle for a player his size and was a decent enough outside shooter to be a stretch 4, but he could not be an "efficient" PG or SG. Lebron can LEGITIMATELY play positions 1-4 and be top 1-5 at any of those positions. If he wanted to stop scoring and take over PG duties, the dude could average 10 assists a game. If he wanted to take on more of a load defensively and crash the boards, he could average 10-12 rebounds per game.

I'm not saying the dude is superhuman. He has flaws like anyone else. But he has the most versatile all around NBA game since Magic Johnson and since he added a legitimate post game, he's capable of playing and defending four positions. In a pinch, he's strong enough and physical enough to even play center, but he wouldn't be great at it.

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 12:34 PM
No dufus. Evans doesn't have the size to play PF, but Lebron does. In fact, according to 82games.com, 56% of Lebron's minutes have come at PF this season. With them moving Bosh to center, Lebron technically plays a lot more PF than you're giving him credit for. He also played a good chunk of minutes at the position last year and only allowed opposing PFs to post a 14.9 PER on him, which shows he can defend the position.

Okay. In hindsight, I realize how dumb that sounds. I should have said the last five years and not the last decade. I keep forgetting those guys' primes weren't that long ago, because we've talked about GOAT point guards a lot in the last few weeks.

Lakers homer much? Odom had a solid handle for a player his size and was a decent enough outside shooter to be a stretch 4, but he could not be an "efficient" PG or SG. Lebron can LEGITIMATELY play positions 1-4 and be top 1-5 at any of those positions. If he wanted to stop scoring and take over PG duties, the dude could average 10 assists a game. If he wanted to take on more of a load defensively and crash the boards, he could average 10-12 rebounds per game.

I'm not saying the dude is superhuman. He has flaws like anyone else. But he has the most versatile all around NBA game since Magic Johnson and since he added a legitimate post game, he's capable of playing and defending four positions. In a pinch, he's strong enough and physical enough to even play center, but he wouldn't be great at it.

I dont know why i got called a "dufus", but that **** had me rolling.

mightybosstone
12-05-2012, 12:35 PM
I dont know why i got called a "dufus", but that **** had me rolling.

And yet you didn't address a single other point in the post. That's a good sign of someone whose getting murdered in an argument.

ghettosean
12-05-2012, 12:48 PM
im not a homer bro just like you im screaming #raps4lyfe.
Part of a sig bet and yes I'm a Raptors fan not a homer.... I don't think Andrea Bargnani can play PG or something ridiculous like that.

To say Lebron can be a better PG than CP3 the truest PG in the league is the definition of being a homer.

bucketss = homer of the year

P.S

Leave that twitter trash out of here we are in a forum bro learn to type not be a twit-ter!

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 12:53 PM
And yet you didn't address a single other point in the post. That's a good sign of someone whose getting murdered in an argument.

this post is a good sign of a nerd

Steelers23_06
12-05-2012, 12:53 PM

U are murdering her has no valid point. Arguing with those type of people erks me. That happened when i said pau and Dwight couldn't coexist and all the lakers fans said I was being a homer is explain my reasoning y I thought the lane would be clogged and it would take them out of their comfort zone but they kept saying that it would work without any reasoning. Now I'm laughing bc they are two games under 500 and all the people that doubted me are eating dirt. As for lebron playing any position I don't see why not. Literally he plays EVERY position throughout a game and excels. That's why if he played "center" he wouldn't be your average center he would still take the ball up and still would have set plays for at the top of the key. You guys are just thinking of him guarding C but not C guarding him. So what would a lebron lineup look like if he was C. I'm assuming chalmers, wade, ray, battier and lebron at five. If that's the case you would be hard pressed to find a center that could keep up with that lineup which would make you have to play zone and with their ability to get a big out of the paint with a zone and team of shooters they could easily make the C essentially useless on defense. Because in the end lebron can play big but most if not all bigs can't play small.

sep11ie
12-05-2012, 12:56 PM
I'm pretty sure, not positive, but pretty sure that LeBron could close games for the Yankees and be the best closer in the history of closers.

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 12:56 PM
U are murdering her has no valid point. Arguing with those type of people erks me. That happened when i said pau and Dwight couldn't coexist and all the lakers fans said I was being a homer is explain my reasoning y I thought the lane would be clogged and it would take them out of their comfort zone but they kept saying that it would work without any reasoning. Now I'm laughing bc they are two games under 500 and all the people that doubted me are eating dirt. As for lebron playing any position I don't see why not. Literally he plays EVERY position throughout a game and excels. That's why if he played "center" he wouldn't be your average center he would still take the ball up and still would have set plays for at the top of the key. You guys are just thinking of him guarding C but not C guarding him. So what would a lebron lineup look like if he was C. I'm assuming chalmers, wade, ray, battier and lebron at five. If that's the case you would be hard pressed to find a center that could keep up with that lineup which would make you have to play zone and with their ability to get a big out of the paint with a zone and team of shooters they could easily make the C essentially useless on defense. Because in the end lebron can play big but most if not all bigs can't play small.

Homer/Laker hater. Your opinion means ****all

Steelers23_06
12-05-2012, 12:57 PM
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2012-08-15/sports/sfl-miami-heat-lebron-james-s081612_1_lebron-james-mike-krzyzewski-big-moment

Read the end. Sorry I believe Coach K over some of you bums posting from your moms basement

Steelers23_06
12-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Homer/Laker hater. Your opinion means ****all

Lemme know how that dirt taste :silly:

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm pretty sure, not positive, but pretty sure that LeBron could close games for the Yankees and be the best closer in the history of closers.

Reading how some of these people slurp Lebron so hard, im almost confident that Lebron can play a full basketball game, the whole 48 minutes or whatever, have a tripple double at every position in one game (20, 12, 15 at the pg position, change positions midway through the quarter and put up similar numbers while playing another position). finish the game, have the press conference, then leave the stadium, catch a plane, suit up and start quarterback for any NFL team, throw for 335 with 3 touchdowns (1 rushing), and make it home to play cod and OWN at that too.... All in one day. He can probably do that for 7 strait days until he needs rest...

Yanks All Day
12-05-2012, 01:03 PM
2nd best PG (CP3)
Best SG
Best SF

I refuse to consider him at C because he's simply too small. PF is tricky. I don't think he has the body type to bang with David West, Kevin Love, Zach Randolph, etc, but then again I don't think they have the athleticism/stamina to keep up with him either. I can see him being a top 4-5 PF if he focused mainly on that position, though.

Max.This
12-05-2012, 01:04 PM
sf, pf, and prob top 5 pg but prob not sg. He's not a great shooter. Ppl like to cite his fg percentage but half his shots are three feet away

Steelers23_06
12-05-2012, 01:14 PM
sf, pf, and prob top 5 pg but prob not sg. He's not a great shooter. Ppl like to cite his fg percentage but half his shots are three feet away

You do know that wing players are pretty much the same right? Just because some 2 guards are primarily shooters doesn't mean they have to. I say the weakness at sg and c in the league would make it that much easier for him to dominate the position. Who would be better? The 3 best sg RIGHT NOW imo are Kobe, Harden, and Wade. And if lebron was playing the same position he would be better then all of them right? Since when has wade and harden been described as a "great shooter"?

Money_23
12-05-2012, 01:42 PM
he'd be the greatest player in every position.
GOAT center
GOAT sg
GOAT pg
GOAT sf
GOAT pf

ManRam
12-05-2012, 03:12 PM

"Shooting" guard is a bit of a misnomer. Who says shooting guards have to be lethal shooters? Wade never was. Hell, Jordan wasn't really a better "shooter" than LeBron either.

ManningToTyree
12-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Honestly, maybe. The only position I have any doubts about is center. Not because of the skill set, just would be difficult to deal with 7' foot guys.

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Honestly, maybe. The only position I have any doubts about is center. Not because of the skill set, just would be difficult to deal with 7' foot guys.

Naw, he can stick 7 foot guys, No problem.. I think he could probably stick 8 foot guys with ease too..

Ebbs
12-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Yes. I don't even think it was a hard question.

bucketss
12-05-2012, 05:12 PM
Part of a sig bet and yes I'm a Raptors fan not a homer.... I don't think Andrea Bargnani can play PG or something ridiculous like that.

To say Lebron can be a better PG than CP3 the truest PG in the league is the definition of being a homer.

bucketss = homer of the year

P.S

Leave that twitter trash out of here we are in a forum bro learn to type not be a twit-ter!

aha? i think you misunderstood why are you telling me about your sig? im not a homer because im not a heat fan, i am a raptors fan just like you hence why i said #raps4lyfe.

i didn't say lebron would be the best true pg in the league he can be the best player playing at that psition why not? if i am a homer so is nikdymes since he agreed with me. derrick rose was considered the best pg in the league by many was he a truer pg than cp3? no. its like saying david lee is a better pf than dirk because he rebounds:rolleyes:

DanG
12-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Only Sf and Sg.

this

mightybosstone
12-05-2012, 06:01 PM
this post is a good sign of a nerd

God you're an awful poster. How can you take yourself seriously when you start **** with someone, they provide evidence for their argument and you have nothing to counter with? In the future, don't argue with me if this weak *** **** is the best you've got.

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 06:10 PM
God you're an awful poster. How can you take yourself seriously when you start **** with someone, they provide evidence for their argument and you have nothing to counter with? In the future, don't argue with me if this weak *** **** is the best you've got.

I dont wanna keep repeating the same ****in **** all through the got damn thread. Read my previous posts to get a ****in answer. Jesus Christ some of you are like women. :facepalm:

Minimal
12-05-2012, 06:11 PM
He can at PG, SG, SF and PF, but not on C.

topdog
12-05-2012, 06:13 PM
I question PG. I think he could be good at the position but others would be better. Also, it depends upon what determines he is actually playing this position i.e. who he's playing alongside, bringing the ball up, ect.

5ass
12-05-2012, 06:19 PM
I dont wanna keep repeating the same ****in **** all through the got damn thread. Read my previous posts to get a ****in answer. Jesus Christ some of you are like women. :facepalm:

How many posts do u have in this thread? Does it bother you that much that lebron will go down as a better player than kobe one day?

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 06:21 PM
How many posts do u have in this thread? Does it bother you that much that lebron will go down as a better player than kobe one day?

As long as the Heat dont have more championship banners than the Lakers, i could give a **** about Kobe and Lebron. Lakers is the only thing that matters to me. Good try though

mightybosstone
12-05-2012, 06:22 PM

I'd much rather be a woman than an idiot. *hint hint*

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 06:22 PM
I'd much rather be a woman than an idiot. *hint hint*

:facepalm:

bucketss
12-05-2012, 06:23 PM
oh g_d someone mentioned kobe.

*AbortsThread.

nickdymez
12-05-2012, 06:24 PM
oh g_d someone mentioned kobe.

*AbortsThread.

Insecure people on this board always mention King Bryant

Lim
12-06-2012, 06:56 PM
As long as the Heat dont have more championship banners than the Lakers, i could give a **** about Kobe and Lebron. Lakers is the only thing that matters to me. Good try though

of course you don't care about lebron, you only bash him at every chance you get. i don't come on here much, but literally every time I have seen you post it has been to bash lebron.

envymamba24
12-06-2012, 09:30 PM

Good luck getting 16 Miami lol actually, good luck getting 5 in ten years

Oefarmy2005
12-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Nope. I can maybe see SG, SF, PF(big if). No way he could ever be as effective as Paul at PG and he would get abused by centers.