PDA

View Full Version : Do Superstar NBA Players Ever Give Back To Fans?

sammyvine
12-04-2012, 09:23 PM
They are very cocky.

My friend texted me from the Miami game against Brooklyn and said Lebron declined him an autograph. I have seen various videos on YouTube of Lebron dismissing fans, as well as Kobe doing the same thing as well.

I know they don't have to, but it would be nice to give back once in a while?

effen5
12-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Lol,

Kyle korver bought me a Gatorade and he was very nice

MetroMan
12-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Jr smith gave me a grill in a club once

Sactown
12-04-2012, 09:32 PM
They don't have enough time to sign every autograph and be there for everyone.. they're humans too...

effen5
12-04-2012, 09:34 PM
I've met a ton of bulls and bears players the last ten years since a lot of them live in the same town as my parents. They are all generally nice, biggest dbag I've met though so far has been Ben gordon

Longhornfan1234
12-04-2012, 09:34 PM
King James doesn't need to converse with peasants.

effen5
12-04-2012, 09:35 PM
They don't have enough time to sign every autograph and be there for everyone.. they're humans too...

They really are, had a long conversation with lance Briggs couple years back and it didn't even occur to me that he was a famous athlete, just another person

sammyvine
12-04-2012, 09:37 PM

I have seen plenty of times when other players like Durant has stopped to sign autographs yet Lebron just walks past and ignores them like they are not there. The funniest thing is he goes on Twitter and says how much he loves his fans.
Wow

Sactown
12-04-2012, 09:38 PM
They really are, had a long conversation with lance Briggs couple years back and it didn't even occur to me that he was a famous athlete, just another person
I talked with Tyreke Evans and Boogie and many other Kings players, and people don't get that in general they like to do normal things too... they shouldn't have to donate every minute to fans.. they need a break from the public..

mdm692
12-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Dudley bought me and 50 other people dinner. Larry Fitzgerald blew me off. . .twice. . .at the mall(he also told an 8 year old to go away because "he wasn't Larry he only looked like him") and at the supermarket :facepalm:.

effen5
12-04-2012, 09:42 PM
I talked with Tyreke Evans and Boogie and many other Kings players, and people don't get that in general they like to do normal things too... they shouldn't have to donate every minute to fans.. they need a break from the public..

I've been star struck a handful of times most recently was David Robinson when he was in Chicago a few months back and he had his championship ring, but its really not a big deal anymore, one of my best friends friend is a bull pen pitcher for the San Fran giants, and kipnis went to my hs from the Indians

effen5
12-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Oh and my best friends other friend are very close with Miami heats former gm/former lakers coach. I guess you get used to it.