PDA

View Full Version : JJH to LAL: Get your $#!T Together!

JasonJohnHorn
12-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Serioulsy, I'm not even a Lakers fan, but I want to see this team play to their full potential. This is an amazing roster, a once-in-a-lifetime roster, and I want to see it play to its max potential. I want to see Nash run the pick and roll with Gasol and Ddwight. Kobe go off! Dwight finally have proper help on the boards. I wanted to see them break the 70-win record.

instead they are 17 games into the season and one game below .500 Jim Buss says Brown's job is safe, then fires him, brings in Jackson, then hires 'antoni. 'antoni comes in a benches the corner stone to two NBA championship teams and says he did it because he wanted to win the game. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS GUY HAS DONE?!?!?! HE'S WON NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS 'ANTONI!!! SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT DONE!!! Kobe tells Pau to wear "big boy pants"? WTF?!?! This guy helped you win two rings and finally get a finals MVP of your own? You gonna disrespect him like that? And Diwght starts going off about how he might leave LAL to chase rings? Nobody is focused on playing together.

Seriously. This is the winningest franchise in league history and one of the most talented rosters ever assembled. Jim Buss was handed a dynasty by his father and under his guidance the Lakers have turned from Show-time to a bad reality show/soap opera.

Can you guys in LAL get your fawking $#!T together so we, as fans, can watch the high level of basketball we deserve to be watching?

Fawk! I hope when Nash returns he brings in the changes this team desperately needs, because fans of the game are missing out on something special right now because of all these divas.

Thoughts?

P.S. I know nobody in LAL cares was JJH has to say.

Chill_Will_24
12-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Would help if the key to the whole offense was not sidelined for God knows how long.

Hellcrooner
12-03-2012, 02:30 PM
first step, send gasol home for a month to rest his tendinintis on his knees ( and apperantly has problems with his elbow too).

yeah i know....they may go still .500 that month and it may be hard to have to focus on someone else being responsible....:rolleyes:

But its completley NEEDED-

NYtilIdie
12-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Yeah, that will get them going! Good work!

justinnum1
12-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Yeah, that will get them going! Good work!
Lmfao

RipCity32
12-03-2012, 02:41 PM
How many Laker threads are there going to be today.

310Casper
12-03-2012, 02:42 PM
As a laker fan, im going through a weird transition phase today.

I'm just gonna sit back and watch this circus erupt, it'll be entertaining for sure.

So many crazy things could happen soon:
D'Antoni could get fired soon (with the Lakers owners, anything is possible)
Howard could walk away from team after season
Kobe could demand trade or retire.
Pau could get traded.
I could see Artest request a trade if stuff really hits the fan and players start leaving.
Then they're left with Steve Nash, a hall-of-famer who's just sitting on the sidelines watching the show play itself out, lol.

OR, none of the above will happen. The team will overcome this, play well, make it to the finals. Dwight signs long term, kobe retires after next season, lakers build the future around Dwight, they win more rings. Happe Ending.

I'm just gonna sit back, grab my popcorn, and enjoy the ride. Kobe already got his 5 rings and the Lakers have done well in the past decade, a 1-2 year period of a circus-drama mess could shake this organization for the good and prepare if for the 2014 free agent class :)

MintBerryCrunch
12-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Bands will make her dance

CityofTreez
12-03-2012, 03:33 PM
As a laker fan, im going through a weird transition phase today.

I'm just gonna sit back and watch this circus erupt, it'll be entertaining for sure.

So many crazy things could happen soon:
D'Antoni could get fired soon (with the Lakers owners, anything is possible)
Howard could walk away from team after season
Kobe could demand trade or retire.
Pau could get traded.
I could see Artest request a trade if stuff really hits the fan and players start leaving.
Then they're left with Steve Nash, a hall-of-famer who's just sitting on the sidelines watching the show play itself out, lol.

OR, none of the above will happen. The team will overcome this, play well, make it to the finals. Dwight signs long term, kobe retires after next season, lakers build the future around Dwight, they win more rings. Happe Ending.

I'm just gonna sit back, grab my popcorn, and enjoy the ride. Kobe already got his 5 rings and the Lakers have done well in the past decade, a 1-2 year period of a circus-drama mess could shake this organization for the good and prepare if for the 2014 free agent class :)

So this is what a Lakers fan thinks?

What's next.....you don't **** ratched *****?

LAKERMANIA
12-03-2012, 03:35 PM
As a Lakers fan, even I'm getting annoyed by all these Lakers threads...

310Casper
12-03-2012, 03:35 PM

What does this mean in english?

lakerboy
12-03-2012, 03:37 PM
All Laker fans feel the same way. Imagine, when we lose, the whole forum erupts. It will be better. Hopefully!

AIMelo=KillaDUO
12-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Bands will make her dance

:laugh: This seriously made my day.

MadVillainZay
12-03-2012, 03:44 PM

This

ThunderousDemon
12-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers, Lakers,

CityofTreez
12-03-2012, 03:56 PM
What does this mean in english?

It means butter your popcorn before the ride ensues.

whitemamba33
12-03-2012, 03:59 PM
You are absolutely right!!!!!!!!

I know nobody in LAL cares what JJH has to say.

Although I think it's safe to say we can remove the "in LAL" part.

KnickaBocka.44
12-03-2012, 04:06 PM

Lakers, Nets and Knicks...all anyone makes threads about anymore. As a Knick fan, I can sympathize.

mightybosstone
12-03-2012, 04:14 PM
My thread after game one was prophetic. The NBA forum needs to listen to me more often, for the great MBT foretold about the monumental collapse of the 2012 Lakers. Or perhaps I wasn't the first to predict this at all and this is what the Mayans were so concerned about.

JasonJohnHorn
12-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Although I think it's safe to say we can remove the "in LAL" part.

lol

Mr.SmackYoMama
12-03-2012, 04:17 PM
So this is what a Lakers fan thinks?

WHAT???? You say no to Ratchet ***** Juicy J can't!

Mr.SmackYoMama
12-03-2012, 04:27 PM
You tell em pal!!!

Faneik
12-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Fawk! I hope when Nash returns he brings in the changes this team desperately needs, because fans of the game are missing out on something special right now because of all these divas.

i'm not

topdog
12-03-2012, 05:12 PM
At first, I was like who is "JJH?" Then, I decided not to read past the first line and just post this.

Cracka2HI!
12-03-2012, 06:48 PM
My thread after game one was prophetic. The NBA forum needs to listen to me more often, for the great MBT foretold about the monumental collapse of the 2012 Lakers. Or perhaps I wasn't the first to predict this at all and this is what the Mayans were so concerned about.

It really was a great thread. It was too early at that time but the signs were already there. At this rate they are going to be saying just wait until the playoffs all the way until they miss them completely. If I were a Laker fan I would be panicking. I know they don't have Nash, but will he even come back in time for them to even win 50 games? I don't think Howard is going to re-up with an old team that gets the 8th seed and bounced in the 1st round.

mightybosstone
12-03-2012, 06:53 PM
It really was a great thread. It was too early at that time but the signs were already there. At this rate they are going to be saying just wait until the playoffs all the way until they miss them completely. If I were a Laker fan I would be panicking. I know they don't have Nash, but will he even come back in time for them to even win 50 games? I don't think Howard is going to re-up with an old team that gets the 8th seed and bounced in the 1st round.

I still wouldn't count them out, though. I think they just need to figure this out by midseason and make a push to make a top 5-6 seed. Also, a lot of it has to do with them playing the right basketball at the right time. They could feasibly be a 7 or 8 seed, but if they figure it out right before the playoffs, they could beat anybody in the West. I remember the crazy 95 Rockets run when they won the title as a 6 seed. They got Clyde and figured out how to play together just in time to make a finals run.

tp13baby
12-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Gasol is a scapegoat. He isn't bad. Yeah he is banged up but how the **** can the coach call out Pau when Amare is an even bigger waste of roster space.

Chavacano
12-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Contact the Lakers (http://www.nba.com/lakers/contact.html).

evadatam5150
12-03-2012, 10:16 PM
first step, send gasol home for a month to rest his tendinintis on his knees ( and apperantly has problems with his elbow too).

yeah i know....they may go still .500 that month and it may be hard to have to focus on someone else being responsible....:rolleyes:

But its completley NEEDED-

They're playing sub .500 ball now so .500 would be an upgrade.. Gasol needs to get healthy and the Lakers do need to get their crap together... A team with this kind of talent shouldn't be a sub 500 club.. Shame..

*Superman*
12-03-2012, 10:42 PM
I thought JJH was JJ Hickson...

Cracka2HI!
12-03-2012, 11:35 PM
I still wouldn't count them out, though. I think they just need to figure this out by midseason and make a push to make a top 5-6 seed. Also, a lot of it has to do with them playing the right basketball at the right time. They could feasibly be a 7 or 8 seed, but if they figure it out right before the playoffs, they could beat anybody in the West. I remember the crazy 95 Rockets run when they won the title as a 6 seed. They got Clyde and figured out how to play together just in time to make a finals run.

I completely agree. The only reason I would be starting to pannick if I was a Laker fan is because I don't think Howard will re-sign with an 7-8 seed team that loses in the 1st round. Maybe a team that loses in the 1st round period. I hear you though, if the Lakers are playing their best they could beat Memphis, San Antonio or Memphis...question is, can they beat all 3?