PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard: I may leave the Lakers...to chase rings.

Pages : 1 [2]

ATLPRIMETIME21
12-04-2012, 06:19 AM
I wish I had the oppurtunity just to tell Dwight what kind of selfish a hole he really is. I am so glad he did not come to the Hawks because he is now the biggest cancer in the NBA. Way worse than Iverson ever was

kblo247
12-04-2012, 07:03 AM
Almost 20 pages and none of you actually watched the damn interview?

He was asked about Orlando last night on TWC. He wasn't talking about LA, they asked him about why he left the Magic and he replied he was at a point he wanted to play for titles. Espn will surely spin it and take out the question because its what they do but TWC clearly asked him about leaving the magic after he went on and on about how Orlando would always be his home, where he grew up, and special to him, which prompted why did you want to leave then?

He was asked about LA before the game and said on a scale of 1-10 its been a 11 or 12 with the way Kobe, manaagement, and other guys on the team have took to him and tried to help him, as well as the city support.

Kobe even complimented Dwight and Metta after the loss to the press, and said they are the only two guys he knows who wants it every night.

I mean people have no clue about ****ing context nowadays :facepalm:

YashBoone
12-04-2012, 08:16 AM
This doesn't even matter.

Lakers didn't even give anyone up for him.

It would be a bigger deal if they had to trade Metta and Pau or something like that. But they didn't give up ****.
Howard leaves, they just find another player to fill in.

DoMeFavors
12-04-2012, 08:18 AM
This doesn't even matter.

Lakers didn't even give anyone up for him.

It would be a bigger deal if they had to trade Metta and Pau or something like that. But they didn't give up ****.
Howard leaves, they just find another player to fill in.

Metta is one of the worst starters in the league

kblo247
12-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Metta is one of the worst starters in the league

Metta a having as good a season as Joe if not better, and it has been better since Brown was fired, at a 4th the price :p

NYKNYGNYY
12-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Guy is nuts ...he should just sign 1 year contracts every year for different teams ...smh

DumDum
12-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Guy is nuts ...he should just sign 1 year contracts every year for different teams ...smh

This would be great play for every team and never get a ring :clap:

MagicHero3
12-04-2012, 09:29 AM
hahahaha he has truly tarnished his reputation. what a fool

justinnum1
12-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Bigger troll than Bynum

NYJ - NYY
12-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Bigger troll than Bynum

who you?

8kobe24
12-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Bigger troll than Bynum

who you?

bravo.:clap:

Havoc Wreaker
12-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Oh My God what a ****ing cry baby

rapjuicer06
12-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Dwight is such a dumbass

NYMetropolitans
12-04-2012, 12:40 PM
I don't know who's a bigger moron Howard or Bynum...such a toss up

DaLakerz Rulz
12-04-2012, 12:55 PM

He was asked about Orlando last night on TWC. He wasn't talking about LA, they asked him about why he left the Magic and he replied he was at a point he wanted to play for titles. Espn will surely spin it and take out the question because its what they do but TWC clearly asked him about leaving the magic after he went on and on about how Orlando would always be his home, where he grew up, and special to him, which prompted why did you want to leave then?

He was asked about LA before the game and said on a scale of 1-10 its been a 11 or 12 with the way Kobe, manaagement, and other guys on the team have took to him and tried to help him, as well as the city support.

Kobe even complimented Dwight and Metta after the loss to the press, and said they are the only two guys he knows who wants it every night.

:clap:

Pierzynski4Prez
12-04-2012, 01:07 PM

Just keep reposting this every few minutes and maybe a few people will pick up on it. It's the NBA forum so don't expect much though.

tennisoscar1
12-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Dwight for Andrew Bynum.. lol

QueensG_718
12-04-2012, 01:11 PM
They blackballed iverson feom coming back to the league. They should blackball this guy too!

ztilzer31
12-04-2012, 01:21 PM
To think it was only a couple months ago where I got cursed out by about 30 Lakers fans because I said it's stupid to think the Lakers would win 70 games, and I didn't think they were the best in their conference let alone the NBA. I guess I just don't know anything about basketball.

Tysons_Beard
12-04-2012, 01:41 PM
:D:D:D:clap::clap::clap:

LAKERMANIA
12-04-2012, 01:43 PM
It's funny how people just want to disregard the truth and believe in what they want to believe in

lilojmayo
12-04-2012, 03:52 PM
OJ Mayo+ Dirk Nowitzki + Dwight Howard or Andrew Bynum

3 max talents on one team. Mark Cuban is a mastermind

Avenged
12-04-2012, 03:54 PM
It's funny how people just want to disregard the truth and believe in what they want to believe in

"I may leave the Lakers...to chase rings."

OP pulled it out of his *** and everyone gets in line :facepalm:

LAKERMANIA
12-04-2012, 03:55 PM

I suggest this thread be closed on account of NBA forum stupidity..

IversonIsKrazy
12-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Dwight to San Antonio...... :pray:

rockbottom2010
12-04-2012, 05:15 PM
howard and paul are going to the mavericks this coming summer

CyborgMushroom
12-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Kblo said it right, and according to this thread, Not many people care to have insight. This article was about leaving Orlando, Not LA.

corytwotimes
12-04-2012, 05:25 PM
You know, when Lebron left Cleveland a couple years ago, and stirred up all that chaos, I thought he was an attention whore and played that summer like a punk, but MY GOD Dwight Howard makes lebron look like a church elder.....You could think I'm lying if you want to, but I wouldn't even want Dwight to come to Charlotte and I put that on my daughter. I'd MUCH rather less superior players with class, love for the game, respect,etc. than this overgrown whiny little baby who bricks more free throws a game than Shaq ever dreamt of. I mean this guy couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. I 100% sincerely can't stand Dwight Howard and I do feel bad for Lakers fans as bad as that sounds.

corytwotimes
12-04-2012, 05:30 PM

LMAO! Everybody in my office is lookin at me crazy because I just busted out laughing when I read this.

1. Dirk is old (In my Jim Carey - Liar Liar voice lol)
2. OJ Mayo = max talent? really?
3. Dwight Howard ain't goin to Dallas, he has a better chance in LA.
4. Bynums knees are shot and he'd rather go do his hair to look like Gangnam Style Pt.2
5. The Mavs caught FIRE at the PERFECT moment to win in 2010. Won't happen again.

yanksrock
12-04-2012, 06:33 PM
This stuff can't be made up!!

Raps18-19 Champ
12-04-2012, 06:33 PM
He's not leaving.

bucketss
12-04-2012, 06:35 PM
oj mayo+ dirk nowitzki + dwight howard or andrew bynum

3 max talents on one team. Mark cuban is a mastermind

2*

justinnum1
12-04-2012, 06:40 PM

lmao. you really think oj mayo is a max talent?

LoveMeOrHateMe
12-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Oh the irony in this thread people calling Dwight a dumbass and what not when you people are the ones that look like dumbasses for believing that he was talking about leaving the lakers and not the magic!

waveycrockett
12-04-2012, 07:09 PM

Lol oj mayo max talent

2_Trill
12-04-2012, 07:23 PM
I think after this season he's gone! I wish he would grow up and mature like Lebron did.

LoveMeOrHateMe
12-04-2012, 07:24 PM
I think after this season he's gone! I wish he would grow up and mature like Lebron did.

Who is he going to exactly? Lol he's gonna stay

LakersSaintsLSU

HAHA the OP got OWNED ...way to go avenged24 your finally earning my respect

LakersSaintsLSU

You mean becoming a coward and chasing a LOCKOUT ring riding dwade's nuts?

ziglur
12-04-2012, 07:38 PM
This guy can chase a title all he wants but as long as hes missing 15 fts a game hes not winning a title. Hes surely smarter than that . If he isnt, the lakers should tell him that. But they are too busy blaming these loses on Gasol.

Hawkeye15
12-04-2012, 07:39 PM
I feel bad for Lakers fans sometimes

ewwww

anyways, thats what happens when you trade for a whiny little girl.

metsfan4ever
12-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Translation: i thought this d be a cakewalk, did not know it takes hard work to win championships

MrfadeawayJB
12-04-2012, 08:23 PM
He may go to brooklyn or team up some random place with cp3. Dallas???

DumDum
12-04-2012, 08:27 PM
You mean becoming a coward and chasing a LOCKOUT ring riding dwade's nuts?

wow a laker fan bashing lebron that's brand new to PSD :facepalm:

TylerSL
12-04-2012, 09:01 PM
lol..... just lol.....

TylerSL
12-04-2012, 09:05 PM
seriously, I said this when he was in Orlando. Why would any team even want to trade for him? The dude is such a drama queen flip flopper we dont know what he will do next. He cried in Orlando for a year then signed a no opt out clause with them, then acted as if they forced him to sign his name. I wouldnt hold much merit in what he is saying now, next week he might want a contract extention. One thing I do know is tho, Dwight is a cancer to any team, and will bring the Lakers down.

ATX
12-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Translation: i thought this d be a cakewalk, did not know it takes hard work to win championships

This...

wow a laker fan bashing lebron that's brand new to PSD :facepalm:

And this.

bucketss
12-04-2012, 09:11 PM
i hope he leaves than subsequently kobe/nash both retire, the 2013 season rolls along and they lose 60 games than the lakers sign a huge free agent bust an amare type contract than draft a bust with the first pick stern rigs for them. i sincerely hope they go through years of losing like every team in the league had to go through.

but thats unlikely dwight will probably resign, with the team they have now and the cap space they will have seems like his best option.

D-Leethal
12-04-2012, 09:14 PM
This dude should write a book on how to completely murder your own reputation in 12 months.

He is the biggest clown in pro sports right now. I don't know how anyone can root for this guy.

Mishmin
12-04-2012, 09:26 PM
This guy is a clown. I feel bad for Lakers fans sometimes

awww yeah poooor lakers. Haven't won a champtionship in... what 3 years? My sympathies. :facepalm:

mdm692
12-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Dwight+fillers for Gortat, Dudley, Markieff Morris, Kendall Marshal, + Picks. I think Lakers do it since they seem like they want to build a team like the Nash led Suns. They then can trade Gasol for Stoudemire and they are all set.

Nash/Blake/Marhall
Kobe/Meeks
Artest/Dudley/Wes
Stat/Jamison/Kieff
Gortat/Hill

I don't know how happy Lakers fans would be with this team but I know Mike D would be happy.

bucketss
12-04-2012, 10:10 PM
aha. did someone say they feel bad for laker fans? lakers have missed the playoffs a total of 5 times in their existence,

metsfan4ever
12-04-2012, 10:12 PM
Mike brown like I tried to tell'em.........Anyway thank God for Direct Deposit I like my money on time pls Mr Buss

King41
12-05-2012, 06:35 AM
howard/paul to dallas everyone would team up with his friend and when you can join a HoF like dirk its an eay desicion

LakersSaintsLSU
12-05-2012, 06:44 AM
howard/paul to dallas everyone would team up with his friend and when you can join a HoF like dirk its an eay desicion

:facepalm: folks in dallas doing what they do as normal.....live off pipe-dreams

JohnStarks94
12-05-2012, 11:13 AM
Who feals bad for lakers? **** em they deserve howard... Better work your way to NY If you want to win.