PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: Nov. 28th

JasonJohnHorn
11-29-2012, 09:45 AM
The big streaks came to an end last night. Rondoís double-digit assist streak (and to add insult to injury, BK came away with a win in Boston), AND the Wizardís losing streak (they topped Portland by a basket). Who thought both streaks would end the same night? The Spurs came away with a win in Orlando, the Hawks, lead by a Josh Smith (who was 2 steals away from a 5X5 game) topped the Bobcats. Detroit put on a clinic against the Suns who lost by 40 points! The Bulls topped the Mavs, NK beat the Bucks (Melo scored a game high 29 points). The Grizz beat the Raptors and got a great game of the bench from Speights. The Jazz got a win over the short-handed Hornets. OKC topped the Rockets in Hardenís homecoming game as KD lead all scorers last night with 37 points. Odd goings onÖ Thabeet got ejected from the game and then the rejection got rescinded and he came back? I bet Rondo was wishing they would have done the same for him. Harden got rejected 7 times last night! Ouch! I guess heís used to having Ibaka NOT trying to block his shots. And the Clippers ended their losing steak with a win over the T-Wolves.

I'm temtped to go with Hickson, but Josh Smith had such a great all-around game.

I Rock Shaqs
11-29-2012, 12:30 PM
Damn Was looking for another Anderson Varejao stat line...

Im_in_Mia_bish
11-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Durantula.

He115ing
11-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Im going with Melo because those stats came in 3 quarters.

FraziersKnicks
11-29-2012, 12:53 PM
J-Smoove

Baller1
11-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Kd.

VinceCarter
11-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Josh Smith.

jmoney85
11-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Im going with Melo because those stats came in 3 quarters.

he still played 30 minutes lol

NYKnickFanatic
11-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Smoove is such a stat whore!

JasonJohnHorn
11-29-2012, 02:45 PM
Smoove is such a stat whore!

I know... I hate these player who go on the floor just so they can pad their stats. Like when they block somebody's shot? Can't you just let the guy shot? Do you need a block on your stat line that badly? I mean, there's a 50% chances he's going to miss anyways. And why does he gotta grab so many rebounds? There's 9 other players on the floor. Guys like Bargnanin and Brook Lopez can't get any rebounds with stat whores like Z-Bo and Anderson-V hogging all the rebounds. And steals? Don't even get me started. I mean, the guy is clearly passing the ball to one of his own teammates, likely to take a shot, why do you have to steal the ball? I mean, one of the ten commandments is to NOT steal.

Fawking stat whores.

jmoney85
11-29-2012, 03:01 PM
I know... I hate these player who go on the floor just so they can pad their stats. Like when they block somebody's shot? Can't you just let the guy shot? Do you need a block on your stat line that badly? I mean, there's a 50% chances he's going to miss anyways. And why does he gotta grab so many rebounds? There's 9 other players on the floor. Guys like Bargnanin and Brook Lopez can't get any rebounds with stat whores like Z-Bo and Anderson-V hogging all the rebounds. And steals? Don't even get me started. I mean, the guy is clearly passing the ball to one of his own teammates, likely to take a shot, why do you have to steal the ball? I mean, one of the ten commandments is to NOT steal.

Fawking stat whores.

kris humphries definitely hinders brooks rebounding..... he sprints to uncontested defensive rebounds... but it goes unnoticed

NYKnickFanatic
11-29-2012, 04:01 PM

Fawking stat whores.

Preach my man, preach! :clap:

tredigs
11-29-2012, 04:08 PM
I'll take Ibaka:

23 points on 11-13 (1-1 from 3), 9 rebs, 6 blocks and 0 turnovers in 29 minutes of blowout ball. Virtually perfect.

From a fantasy basketball perspective it went Ibaka > Chris Paul > Ben Gordon/J. Smoove > Durant. Ibaka being about 20% better than Cp3.

Seems like the winner of the best fantasy basketball line of the night is a good way to ultimately decide "line of the night".