PDA

View Full Version : stephen A says phil jackson should coach the clippers

Napalm
11-28-2012, 10:20 AM
clippers have been losing, phil could get revenge on the lakers, does vinny deserve to be fired? i thought jackson hated sterling? alot of twitter going around sayin phil was seeen having lunch with sterling. anybody got any news or rumors on this? also if the triangle was a bad fit for the lakers how would it b e any good with the Clipps?

Heediot
11-28-2012, 11:11 AM
Bad fit for Cp3, Ithe triangle takes the ball away from his hands and running pick n rolls.

Clippersfan86
11-28-2012, 11:31 AM
"@ESPN_FirstTake Don't be surprised to see Phil Jackson in LA anyway #Clippers"

"@espn: BREAKING: Sources say Phil Jackson has began negotiations with the Clippers to possibly take over as head coach."

This last tweet was taken down within 10 seconds but already had enough retweets to find.

Baller1
11-28-2012, 11:45 AM
That'd be pretty crazy... CP3-Chauncey-BG in the triangle. Damn.

Stunner
11-28-2012, 11:57 AM
CP3 are both good enough to play off ball too , it can mos def work especially with Phil there . He will find some way to make everyone happy .

Hellcrooner
11-28-2012, 12:20 PM
he should, and the first thing he should do is ask to trade TOUGH guy Jordan for Softie Pau.

then proceed to have a loud Laugh come june the three of them, phil, odom and pau.

Clippersfan86
11-28-2012, 12:40 PM
Both of these quotes from the stars came after the Hornets loss.

"We lost to a bad team that was just well coached. We can't be losing to bad teams like that" -Chris Paul

"I think we tried to change some things, tried to change our schemes and some things we have been successful at and that hurt us,’ Griffin said after scoring a career-low four points on 1-for-9 shooting. ‘I think we should play teams how we play every team. We made adjustments down the stretch when certain guys hurt us and I think we should have stuck with what we had been doing and what has made us successful." -Blake Griffin

Sssmush
11-28-2012, 01:49 PM
he should, and the first thing he should do is ask to trade TOUGH guy Jordan for Softie Pau.

then proceed to have a loud Laugh come june the three of them, phil, odom and pau.

yah, do it. And then a lot of Phil/Odom fans can find their true calling as Clipper fans.

Not you, of course, I know you are a hardcore Laker fan and just being sarcastic. I'm just saying that some, other, less loyal Laker fans will jump right over onto the Clipper bandwagon if Phil Jackson goes there with Pau and Odom. Like Magic Johnson, let's say, and RAM-bis, those guys will just be ecstatic, gushing and cheering all year for the Clippers. I could see Magic dancing at a Clippers parade, and saying "I LOVE the Clippers" and all that. *woo*

Anyhow, I think it would be great. I had wondered for years what it would look like to see Odom on another team playing against the Lakers, and I finally got to see that. Now, I think it would be fantastic to see Pau going head to head with Kobe, Dwight and Metta, and would be very interesting to see more head to head coaching matchups between Dant'oni and Phil Jackson.

Great for both teams.

JiffyMix88
11-28-2012, 02:03 PM
well i for one would like to see phil coach a mediocre team

ManningToTyree
11-28-2012, 02:08 PM
that would be very interesting to say the least.

jmoney85
11-28-2012, 02:11 PM
cp3 can play off the ball... but your team is better if he has the ball as much as possible

JiffyMix88
11-28-2012, 02:23 PM

I think this the correct observation but a terrible trade for the Lakers.

The Lakers already have a athletic defensive center in Dwight Howard, so y would they trade a top tier PF for another C? :confused:

Losoway
11-28-2012, 02:52 PM
jackson only coaches teams stacked with hall of famers

AIRMAR72
11-28-2012, 03:58 PM
Stephanie A Smith I meant Stephen(baby Al Sharpton) is always misleading 1st take viewers with his loud mouth unnessary usage of bigwords Coach Jackson next choice is the knicks but that aint gonna happen

Ebbs
11-28-2012, 04:20 PM
Oh pleassse

Avenged
11-28-2012, 04:24 PM
Interesting. So I'm guessing the Clippers will give him some part in the team to make management decisions? Or will his demands be low.. :rolleyes: