PDA

View Full Version : TYSON CHANDLER Incredible Alley Oop. Dunk of the year?!?

ThuglifeJ
11-28-2012, 05:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpZy6N1vzc :speechless:

:clap::clap::clap:

Just wanted to try being a Knicks fan for a day...

thechom80
11-28-2012, 05:07 AM
lol in before....

MetroMan
11-28-2012, 05:18 AM
Wtf is this ****

Ebbs
11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
Lol trolling right?

ESaady
11-28-2012, 06:25 AM
:laugh2: almost went off on this guy before scrolling all the way down.

Gram
11-28-2012, 09:51 AM
:laugh:

Rockice_8
11-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Chandler is annoying. Yelling and screaming after every play, it's getting old. It's one thing to pump up your team/crowd but he over does it.

GiantsSwaGG
11-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Chandler is annoying. Yelling and screaming after every play, it's getting old. It's one thing to pump up your team/crowd but he over does it.

Russell Westbrook does the same, you mad?

Gram
11-28-2012, 10:27 AM
Russell Westbrook does the same, you mad?

You should post in a forum that no one posts in so no one has to read your posts.

GiantsSwaGG
11-28-2012, 10:29 AM
You should post in a forum that no one posts in so no one has to read your posts.

I know its hard being a piston fan but get off mine and the Knicks fan base d**k. Noone likes you!

Waveycrokett dupe account?

Gram
11-28-2012, 10:33 AM
I know its hard being a piston fan but get off mine and the Knicks fan base d**k. Noone likes you!

Go bathe in your temporary glory. How long have the Knicks been relevant for? And how many garbage seasons did you have to go through? I love being a Pistons fan. I understand that rebuilding is a process and a team sucks when they're rebuilding. I'm excited about Monroe, Drummond, Knight, Jerebko and Singler!

Lol no one likes me on this forum? Even if that were true why would I even care? I've never been happier with my life nowadays! If you want me to write you a nice, long pm about how great my life is - lemme know. I'll be sure glad to do so!

NYKnickFanatic
11-28-2012, 10:36 AM
That was a nice play. Nice pass from Melo.

Idk about DOTY though.

EDIT: Never mind, he is trollin. :o

Gram
11-28-2012, 10:37 AM
:facepalm: might be the stupidest post ever. You can't be serious?

LOLLLLLLLLLL how is it stupid? Because it makes total sense and I proved you wrong? :laugh:

GiantsSwaGG
11-28-2012, 10:37 AM

Go bathe in your temporary glory. How long have the Knicks been relevant for? And how many garbage seasons did you have to go through? I love being a Pistons fan. I understand that rebuilding is a process and a team sucks when they're rebuilding. I'm excited about Monroe, Drummond, Knight, Jerebko and Singler!

Lol no one likes me on this forum? Even if that were true why would I even care? I've never been happier with my life nowadays! If you want me to write you a nice, long pm about how great my life is - lemme know. I'll be sure glad to do so!

That's nice to know, even though i didn't nor care about your life. My life is great also bud but cool story thou :laugh:

GiantsSwaGG
11-28-2012, 10:38 AM
LOLLLLLLLLLL how is it stupid? Because it makes total sense and I proved you wrong? :laugh:

I guess you can never be straight and turn gay :laugh: or adopted a child etc :laugh: I'm done.

NYKnickFanatic
11-28-2012, 10:38 AM
Come on guys, lets keep this on topic.

Gram
11-28-2012, 10:39 AM

Waveycrokett dupe account?

I'm not a Nets homer - where in your right mind would you think I'm waveycrockett of all people?

Come on - if you accuse me of being a dupe and least go bigger than that. :facepalm:

Gram
11-28-2012, 10:40 AM
Come on guys, lets keep this on topic.

It's gonna get closed the second a mod sees this anyways. :laugh2:

GiantsSwaGG
11-28-2012, 10:40 AM
I'm not a Nets homer - where in your right mind would you think I'm waveycrockett of all people?

Come on - if you accuse me of being a dupe and least go bigger than that. :facepalm:

Wavey is a great troll. You guys are so much alike. Atleast he's a fan of a winning team. I tried to be nice :shrug:

NYKnickFanatic
11-28-2012, 10:41 AM
It's gonna get closed the second a mod sees this anyways. :laugh2:

True. :p

Gram
I guess you can never be straight and turn gay :laugh: or adopted a child etc :laugh: I'm done.

Prove that he's adopted or that his family turned gay? I'm pretty sure you're born gay anyways. :facepalm:

Gram
Wavey is a great troll. You guys are so much alike. Atleast he's a fan of a winning team. I tried to be nice :shrug:

I'd rather be a Pistons fan than a Nets homer. :shrug:

Shoot for the stars next time, cutie.

GiantsSwaGG
11-28-2012, 10:43 AM
Prove that he's adopted or that his family turned gay? I'm pretty sure you're born gay anyways. :facepalm:

Prove that he isn't:facepalm: and I'm pretty sure gays don't come out the closet right away and accept the fact they're are gay to fit in the crowd. :laugh: why am I wasting my time?

Have a nice day :facepalm:

Gram
11-28-2012, 10:45 AM
Prove that he isn't:facepalm: and I'm pretty sure gays don't come out the closet right away and accept the fact they're are gay to fit in the crowd. :laugh: why am I wasting my time?

Have a nice day :facepalm:

You accused his family of being gay and now you're not even backing it up? Grow up. :laugh:

Oh I will - I have a marvelous day every single day!

GiantsSwaGG
11-28-2012, 10:49 AM
You accused his family of being gay and now you're not even backing it up? Grow up. :laugh:

Oh I will - I have a marvelous day every single day!

You're the one arguing and taking offense. You grow up kid :laugh:

And that's great want a cookie? :laugh2:

GiantsSwaGG
11-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Mods I apologize Im going to walk away. I'm not going to take him serious anymore!

Gram
11-28-2012, 10:52 AM
You're the one arguing and taking offense. You grow up kid :laugh:

And that's great want a cookie? :laugh2:

Never taking offense, just inquiring your silly posts. :rolleyes:

Mods I apologize Im going to walk away. I'm not going to take him serious anymore!

Mods I apologize on his behalf too. I don't know why he posts and brings people families into insulting discussions. :facepalm:

NYKnickFanatic
11-28-2012, 10:53 AM

What is up with your sig man? :laugh2:

GiantsSwaGG
11-28-2012, 10:55 AM
What is up with your sig man? :laugh2:

:laugh2: Twerking on these posters

king4day
11-28-2012, 11:56 AM
Pretty disappointed in a lot I saw in this thread. I rarely give out infractions / warnings but they are forthcoming.