PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: Nov. 26th

JasonJohnHorn
11-27-2012, 08:08 AM
The Nets won the first battle of New York in an overtime thriller despite a big lift from Melo who scored 35 points and hauled in 13 rebounds. BK got a balanced effort from their roster and Evans lead the way in rebounding off the bench, while Brook Lopez chipped in a game high 5 blocks. The Wizards’ woes continued as they were decimated by the Spurs’ bench. Splitter got a near triple-double in only 23 minutes of play. The Pistons got double-doubles from Monroe and Singler as they earned a win over Portland. LMA scored a game high 32 points. The Bucks pulled out a win over the Bulls despite a 30 point effort from Rip Hamilton. Memphis beat a short handed Cavs team to overcome a 22 rebound performance from Anderson-V. The Bobcats reminded fans why they had such a bad record last year and posted only 69 points as they were decimated by OKC’s bench. Thabeet had a double-double coming off the bench. Rookie Jeff Taylor was the Bobcats’ leading scoring with a meagre ten points. The Jazz defended their home court against the Nuggets in a close game as former head coach of the Jazz Jerry Sloan watched from the sidelines. And the Clippers fell to the Hornets? Vasquez poured in 25 points and handed out 10 assists, though in CP3’s defence, Vasquez did turn the ball over 8 times.

I was not impressed with Melo's paltry 1 assist, BUT, he did have an amazing game otherwise, so I will be voting for Melo for the first time this season. I know there are a some NY fans who will be showing up to support Melo as there seems to always be a couple of votes for Melo even when he doesn't have a case ;-) lol

JiffyMix88
11-27-2012, 09:05 AM
splitter thats a lot of stats piled up in 23 mins of play and imagine what his numbers would of looked like if he played 50 mins like Melo

benzni
11-27-2012, 09:55 AM
between Melo and LMA but I chose LMA

similar stat-lines

Im_in_Mia_bish
11-27-2012, 10:50 AM
Varejao. Wow.

I Rock Shaqs
11-27-2012, 11:21 AM
22 Rebounds... damn CMON now.

Baller1
11-27-2012, 01:12 PM