PDA

View Full Version : DMC Ejected???

KG21
11-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Why did DeMarcus deserve a T on that play :S

I never heard of something like it, he got a tech for being too "strong" on the defensive end where the opponent played hard on him :S

Some refs are turning to be a bad joke, or a league has an agenda against DMC.

!

Look at 1:30
http://www.nba.com/games/20121124/UTASAC/gameinfo.html?ls=gt2hp0021200189#nbaGIboxscore

DumDum
11-25-2012, 09:34 AM
if he can stand this ish now He will have a very good career

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-25-2012, 09:55 AM
every frigging game he argues with the refs, guess the ref had enough of Cousins

Swashcuff
11-25-2012, 09:56 AM
WTF was that about. This is a contact sport. I didn't watch the game was there anything that lead to this prior in the game?

Iron24th
11-25-2012, 10:01 AM
every frigging game he argues with the refs, guess the ref had enough of Cousins

This

JasonJohnHorn
11-25-2012, 10:15 AM
The the offensvie and defensive players in that situation were banging against each other. Making a call on only one of the two is crazy. Can see why the officials wanted to stop the play and make a call, because if they let it go unchecked, it could have grown into a bigger problem, but in all honesty,, both guys were at fault on that play.

Phenomenonsense
11-25-2012, 10:25 AM
I saw the play as it was happening. If anything the first tech should've been a double, but Cousins continued to argue the call to a ref, the ref clearly told him to stop, then he put up his hand as a warning to Cousins, then Cousins had to get another word in and he was tossed for it.

Jesse2272
11-25-2012, 10:53 AM
DMC needs to learn to tone it down

hopefully we see him maturing ASAP

Im bout tired of his ******** already

PleaseBeNice
11-25-2012, 11:01 AM
First tech was one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen

Sly Guy
11-25-2012, 11:03 AM

this is the problem, not the play. Sure, the first T was a bad call, but it happens. Coming back at the refs each time earns you a rep, and that rep always comes back to hurt your team.

Ill21
11-25-2012, 11:49 AM
This guy needs to grow up

roshan3ai
11-25-2012, 11:55 AM
:laugh2: That was absolutely absurd. Didn't deserve a technical for the contact. That's garbage.

Sadds The Gr8
11-25-2012, 12:36 PM
saw this game. this ejection was ****ing pathetic. This would never happen to someone like Kobe or Wade, which is why the NBA officiating is a ****ing piece of ****

Joker117
11-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Lets just be honest the refs suck the nba refs screw up the most bc soooo many calls are by the person/refs POV more often than not...

Knicks v rockets chandler hit parsons I think with an elbow On his way to the ground after being throw basically well pulled ... You could argue double ejection all the way to no foul and over look it as rough play as the elbow was hard to see AT 1ST ...

Idk man ..nfl with helmet to helmet BS , umps missing fair balls or slow calls or out when safe ect sucks but. Most are told to them to make it a call not a well if this n this n this..

Nba asks to much of the refs they give them to much power ..oh melo you got hit I. The head 8 times while trying to do a layup? Oh well ..omg lbj every1 will be watching me ref this game omg he fell FOUL ...

Wonderful...

Joker117
11-25-2012, 12:43 PM
saw this game. this ejection was ****ing pathetic. This would never happen to someone like Kobe or Wade, which is why the NBA officiating is a ****ing piece of ****

And if they're going to do the star calls BS the melo should get them every team should have some1 or else stop the BS .. Nfl ejects players if they fight too even pre game ..ask former steelers olb Joey porter ..

But you gotta eject and call fouls fairy not to keep the stars on the court bc tv ratings.. You really think fans will stop watching season games if wade goes out or Kobe ? No they'll just miss them .. It's the nba trying to get nfl #s by protecting their stars..

Nfl protects there stars by not letting the D hit them..real fans love D too or more (LT BABY) .. Nba same idea with star calls ..

tredigs
11-25-2012, 01:35 PM
Ridiculous tech, but that's what happens when all your BS starts to accumulate and refs are just waiting for your next overstep. He 100% brings this on himself. Can't stand the dude.

rocket
11-25-2012, 01:45 PM
He's a punk

MagicBucsSox
11-25-2012, 02:02 PM
I hope this guy keeps getting in trouble and hen becomes available. If u had to live in Sacramento(farmer land) you'd be disgruntled too. I live in southern cal and I forget Sacramento isn't apart of Oregon and actually is in Cali.

Plus that organization sucks. Passed on Barnes lmao and Lilliard

SACNYY
11-25-2012, 02:10 PM
They're haters. DMC is the man.

heyman321
11-25-2012, 02:12 PM
That was a SICK poster on Favors, oh my god...way better than Barnes' dunk.

I Rock Shaqs
11-25-2012, 02:13 PM
Grown men get techs for being physical now.... LMAO. Soon they're going to start giving techs out when people dunk the ball.

YoungOne
11-25-2012, 02:22 PM

who doesnt..?

Chill_Will_24
11-25-2012, 02:25 PM
Lets just be honest the refs suck the nba refs screw up the most bc soooo many calls are by the person/refs POV more often than not...

Knicks v rockets chandler hit parsons I think with an elbow On his way to the ground after being throw basically well pulled ... You could argue double ejection all the way to no foul and over look it as rough play as the elbow was hard to see AT 1ST ...

Idk man ..nfl with helmet to helmet BS , umps missing fair balls or slow calls or out when safe ect sucks but. Most are told to them to make it a call not a well if this n this n this..

Nba asks to much of the refs they give them to much power ..oh melo you got hit I. The head 8 times while trying to do a layup? Oh well ..omg lbj every1 will be watching me ref this game omg he fell FOUL ...

Wonderful...

:laugh2: Knicks fans always have to plug their team in there. For the last two games it's either been Woodson, the refs, or Chandler. Maybe our team just got badly outplayed. Maybe your team needs to stop worrying about the refs and focus on the game.

thrice4
11-25-2012, 02:41 PM
He's a crabby little b****.

shep33
11-25-2012, 02:44 PM
That's a weak sauce tech

soundjunkies2
11-25-2012, 03:14 PM
I think he got T'd up for swiping at the ball after the foul was called. That doesn't deserve a tech though.

hornetsfansydne
11-25-2012, 03:44 PM
The first tech was deserved. He is known to be a hothead and this kind of physicality can lead to a fight situation if nothing was called. We also dont know if he was warned earlier in the game for a similar style of play. And then to turn around and argue with the ref, yep fair call, go have a shower.

Tony_Starks
11-25-2012, 08:31 PM
He's officially getting the Rasheed Wallace treatment. Will probably lead the league in techs this year, half of which wont be deserved......

GunFactor187
11-26-2012, 12:27 AM
Which is why I'm now so glad we got Monroe instead of him. Lol.

tapajafri
11-26-2012, 04:33 AM
what a dumb technical.... these refs are too much.

tapajafri
11-26-2012, 04:35 AM

that's actually not he true. he doesn't do more than the average nba player does when it comes to disagreeing with the calls. i dont see him yelling, always barking, acting animated, or even talking to the refs after the call. sure, he'll complain briefly right when the call happens, which is what most NBA players do....but he never really does anything extreme or extra than the average NBA player.