PDA

View Full Version : Bynum Out IndefInitely

MetroMan
11-24-2012, 08:12 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8671136/andrew-bynum-philadelphia-76ers-indefinitely

JNoel
11-24-2012, 08:15 PM
This is old news.

Ebbs
11-24-2012, 08:15 PM
Is it terrible to say I hope his career is over and he never sees another dime?

Tony Perkis
11-24-2012, 08:21 PM

Would it be terrible if I said I hope you get cancer and die? Obviously. Only people who hate themselves wish ill on others. Get a life, he doesn't even know you exist. Injuries are not good for anybody.

Ebbs
11-24-2012, 08:23 PM
Would it be terrible if I said I hope you get cancer and die? Obviously. Only people who hate themselves wish ill on others. Get a life, he doesn't even know you exist. Injuries are not good for anybody.

He is selfish, lazy and doesn't deserve the glamorous life he is currently living. Guys like Brandon Roy who rehab their ***** off and work for it because they love the sport more then anything I respect. Bynum who clearly has basketball down a huge list of priorities does not get my sympathy. . . sorry. Nice avatar though.

RLundi
11-24-2012, 08:26 PM

Cancer and dying as opposed to career ending and not getting more money seem like opposites to me...

black1605
11-24-2012, 08:32 PM

Yes.

Mr_Jones
11-24-2012, 08:49 PM

I love Heavyweights.

Sadds The Gr8
11-24-2012, 09:15 PM
****in guy ruined my fantasy team

DumDum
11-25-2012, 12:41 AM
laker trades should come with warning labels

kblo247
11-25-2012, 12:46 AM
laker trades should come with warning labels

Leo Gets voice

You trade with Mitch an he will **** you, he will **** you in the ***, unless David Stern intervenes, and even then he regroups to **** someone else :clap:

GREATNESS ONE
11-25-2012, 12:51 AM
^ Bahaha :worthy: Mitch.

THE MTL
11-25-2012, 12:59 AM
****in guy ruined my fantasy team

And its so funny cause I had him last year during the "breakout" season. Got him in the 4th round too of a 16-person league.

But I knew I wasnt picking his @$$ this year with Bynum its every other year lol.

Teeboy1487
11-25-2012, 01:04 AM
He is selfish, lazy and doesn't deserve the glamorous life he is currently living. Guys like Brandon Roy who rehab their ***** off and work for it because they love the sport more then anything I respect. Bynum who clearly has basketball down a huge list of priorities does not get my sympathy. . . sorry. Nice avatar though.

I have to agree with you man. I don't wish anything on him, but the best. However, at the same time, I don't feel sorry for him. He knew he had bad knees, but he went bowling? He's an idiot and I'm glad he's not in LA anymore. I just hope for the sake of the Philly franchise, he comes back this year. I really feel badly for Philly fans the most.

RaiderLakersA's
11-25-2012, 02:11 AM
It's not like Drew took a hammer to his own knees. Give the kid a break.

It's possible that he might be exhibit A when the discussion of subjecting a high school player to the grind of the NBA comes up. It might be time for him to walk away from the game...while he can still walk.