PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota-Orlando

AP=MVP
11-22-2012, 02:09 AM
Minnesota Gets - JJ Redick
Orlando Gets- Derrick Williams

Why for Orlando?
Let the rebuilding continue. Williams is a young talented offensive-minded PF who could settle into consistent playing-time in Orlando and succeed. He has had many good games in Minnesota and shown flashes but he will never get consistent time behind Kevin Love and Dante Cunningham.

Why for Minnesota?
We've been hurting for a SG that can consistently hit a shot. J.J. can do that and should be willing to ink an extension to play in this Love-Rubio-Pekovic-AK47 lineup.

Plus the whiteness continues (only Cunningham left)

Ricky Rubio - J.J. Barea - Luke Ridnour
J.J. Redick - Alexey Shved
Andrei Kirilenko - Chase Budinger
Kevin Love - Dante Cunningham
Nikola Pekovic - Greg Stiemsma - Lou Amundson

gambitx777
11-23-2012, 01:39 AM
i dont hate it, but JJ is a way better player than D will right now. But, it works for both sides. the only problem is that orlando probably wants a first round pick for JJ in any deal and thats probably fair. also orlando is a little log jammed up front right now. So, they might not be looking for a PF.

Fresno
11-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Fair deal.

But thats if Minnesota thinks that the #2 pick in last years draft is a total bust, because I think he will get to Orlando and his averages will nearly double from 10/5 to 20/10 within time. He'd become the focal point of a rebuilding effort down there.

Raidaz4Life
11-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Definitely not a horrible proposal. It would make me love the T-wolves even more.

gambitx777
11-23-2012, 11:22 PM
But again D.will will be just as buried on the bench in orlando as he is in mini.
they have 5 PF's on the roaster right now. you could say he can get time at the 3 but hes more of a 4 than a 3. again its not a bad trade i just doubt orlando would give up JJ for a player they dont really need.

OKC
11-24-2012, 07:12 AM
the only thing minesota gains from this trade is getting even whiter

Deception
11-25-2012, 03:59 AM
Both teams benefit, I feel like Minnesota would have to include a 2nd rounder as well.

GunFactor187
11-25-2012, 10:47 PM
I think this is a pretty nice proposal, certainly one of the more better ones I've seen on the site thus far, but yeah picks need to be included into the deal somehow. And man, I'm still laughing at all the white jokes for Minnesota. :laugh2:

Armsz10
11-27-2012, 11:42 PM
I can see it. Derrick ain't getting the playing time he needs, and JJ would be the 3 point shooter Minny needs.

rapjuicer06
11-28-2012, 01:47 PM
As an Orlando fan, I'd do it. Derrick hasn't hit stride in the NBA by any means, but he's not going to playing behind Kevin Love. He needs a new start and could be a force in the league. He's just extremely raw. If this was one of Orlando's options for Redick, I'd go for it. Better than just losing him in FA

HouRealCoach
11-28-2012, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't do it if I'm Minny... Simply because he would probably become a monster in Orlando and they will always regret it

gambitx777
11-29-2012, 02:11 AM
orlando is stacked up front right now. they have davis mcrobets vivevic gustavo nicholson and oquinn. there probably not going to give up jj for a player they dont need. they can get better deals else where

rufo4100
12-03-2012, 08:22 PM
Minnesota Gets - JJ Redick
Orlando Gets- Derrick Williams

Why for Orlando?
Let the rebuilding continue. Williams is a young talented offensive-minded PF who could settle into consistent playing-time in Orlando and succeed. He has had many good games in Minnesota and shown flashes but he will never get consistent time behind Kevin Love and Dante Cunningham.

Why for Minnesota?
We've been hurting for a SG that can consistently hit a shot. J.J. can do that and should be willing to ink an extension to play in this Love-Rubio-Pekovic-AK47 lineup.

Plus the whiteness continues (only Cunningham left)

Ricky Rubio - J.J. Barea - Luke Ridnour
J.J. Redick - Alexey Shved
Andrei Kirilenko - Chase Budinger
Kevin Love - Dante Cunningham
Nikola Pekovic - Greg Stiemsma - Lou Amundson

Fair deal, pretty decent idea. Minney does need a SG.