PDA

View Full Version : What Trades Do You Wish You Could Take Back?

JasonJohnHorn
11-20-2012, 08:07 PM
I was watching some basketball the other night and I heard Barkley mention that the 76ers had the number-one pick in the draft and ended up trading it for Roy Hinson. This happened shortly before I had started watching basketball so I had never heard of it. Hinson was playing pretty good ball at that point, but Brad Daughtery was the guy that Philly was looking at. I can't help but drool over the thought of Barkley and Hershey Hawkins playing with Brad Daughtery instead of Manute Bol. And it got me thinking that every fan must have a trade that they still roll their eyes over to this day. So if you could take back in trade in your favorite team's history, what would it be?

Lakers + Giants
11-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Trading Gary Payton, Rick Fox and a 1st for Chris Mihm, Jumaine Jones, and Chucky Atkins back in 04.

:cry:

Especially since it was the celtics. :mad:

Deception
11-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Chauncy Billups, Arron Afflalo for Allen Iverson

Mr.SmackYoMama
11-20-2012, 08:36 PM
VC for Jamison amongst MANY, MANY others.

P.s. That chick in your sig is hurt brotha don't say you're welcome when putting an ugly chick on your sig ;0)

NBAfan4life
11-20-2012, 11:08 PM
Ray Allen for Marbury for the Wolves.

Lakers do okay when trading usually

lkingratedr
11-20-2012, 11:31 PM
As a knick fan... David lee for Anthony randolph kelenna buike and turiaf ...

We traded our all star for a heart problem , a knee problem and a guy who never got off the benc

topdog
11-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Chauncy Billups, Arron Afflalo for Allen Iverson

That one's brutal. I don't know what Dumars was smoking.

PacersForLife
11-20-2012, 11:55 PM
Darren Collison and Dahntay Jones for Ian Mahinmi. I was never a big fan of DC, but we could have kept him and signed Mahinmi instead. I would rather have Collison than Augustin for sure.

Also Brandon Rush for Lou Amundson, even though Rush's time was up here. We could have got more for him I think.

I can't help but to think of what a nice young nucleus we would have right now if it weren't for these deals.
Hill, George, Granger, West, and Hibbert starting. Collison, Stephenson, Rush, Hansbrough, and Mahinmi off the bench.

knicks=love
11-21-2012, 12:05 AM
there was a thread in the knicks forum about all of our bad trades and i can't find it.