MetroMan
11-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Hell no

MetroMan
11-20-2012, 08:01 PM
He can't even shoot any more, and never could rebound the ball

Jarvo
11-20-2012, 08:03 PM
Spurs will take him and Pop can get him to nice.

FriedTofuz
11-20-2012, 08:07 PM
Spurs will take him and Pop can get him to nice.

Thats what i was thinking. Who would they trade? Wold the spurs be interested In trading Lenard?

JasonJohnHorn
11-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Bargnani sucks. He is softer than a towel washed in Downey. Coangelo was a moron for giving him that contract. He should have traded that pick, or at least trade Bargnani once they saw how soft he was, or let him walk in free agency. :facepalm: I wouldn't even need anything back for him. Just to see that contract off the books would make me happy. And throw DeRozen in the deal as well.

Jarvo
11-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Thats what i was thinking. Who would they trade? Wold the spurs be interested In trading Lenard?

HELL NO! Lol he isnt going nowhere, Maybe Blair but not him he's our future.

bucketss
11-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Bargnani sucks. He is softer than a towel washed in Downey. Coangelo was a moron for giving him that contract. He should have traded that pick, or at least trade Bargnani once they saw how soft he was, or let him walk in free agency. :facepalm: I wouldn't even need anything back for him. Just to see that contract off the books would make me happy. And throw DeRozen in the deal as well.

you're so damn negative about everything stick to cheering for your pistons.

Hellcrooner
for steve blake + a bag of doritos?
Bring him over!!!!

GiantsSwaGG
I already have toilet tissue

Jarvo
11-20-2012, 08:13 PM
I don't think he sucks. Give him the right coach and better franchise and he'll be decent.

Gritz
11-20-2012, 08:15 PM
He's the best in the game. A rich man's Dirk

greg_ory_2005
11-20-2012, 08:20 PM
Bargs is so sexy. Who wouldn't want him??

FriedTofuz
11-20-2012, 08:20 PM
HELL NO! Lol he isnt going nowhere, Maybe Blair but not him he's our future.

well a trade is supposed to help both teams? How would blair even help toronto?
Bargnani would give big man depht, and lenard would give toronto a much needed small forward. A blair for bargs swap is too lopsided. :/

Stunner
11-20-2012, 08:24 PM
I don't even think he's better than Boozer :(

shep33
11-20-2012, 08:25 PM
He's a taller and less efficient version of Gallo. Heck Gallo at least rebounds better than Bargs.

Gators123
11-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Wow, just looked at his stats. 16 PPG on 16 shot attempts and is only averaging 4.4 rebounds in 34 MPG.

Lol.

CavsYanksDuke
11-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Boozer regularly outplays this guy and that's not a compliment...

Il Mago50
11-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Haters.

Bargs will still be a near all-star by year's end

jakedajewler
11-20-2012, 08:38 PM
please someone take him, I never liked the guy since day 1

FriedTofuz
Hes incredibly inefficent and cant rebound. I dont know why bryan colangelo even bothers to build around him. Just ship him out for a teams first round pick, Id be satisfied.

Anji
For Stat straight up.

Never mind, he doesn't make enough money.:(

FriedTofuz
11-20-2012, 08:40 PM
For Stat straight up.

Even though that`s a lot of salary, the raptors would definitely be a playoff team with lowry, stat and derozan. Calderon and stat would be nasty. Take back Landry fields as a filler to match salaries.

Bargnani- 10mil
Fields-6mi

for stat- 20 mil

LETS DO IT

smith&wesson
11-20-2012, 08:41 PM
bargs is a decent player. he has had a slow start thus far but he will be back on track...

dont make threads like this in the nba forum. please and thank you.

smith&wesson
11-20-2012, 08:42 PM
Even though that`s a lot of salary, the raptors would definitely be a playoff team with lowry, stat and derozan. Calderon and stat would be nasty. Take back Landry fields as a filler to match salaries.

Bargnani- 10mil
Fields-6mi

for stat- 20 mil

LETS DO IT

your nuts man.

FriedTofuz
11-20-2012, 08:42 PM
bargs is a decent player. he has had a slow start thus far but he will be back on track...

dont make threads like this in the nba forum. please and thank you.

why not? Im curious as to what teams would offer for him. Im not suggesting to trade him simply because of his struggles, its just that I`ve never liked him because he will never play consistant defense and rebound, and hes incredibly inefficent.

smith&wesson
11-20-2012, 08:43 PM
Hes incredibly inefficent and cant rebound. I dont know why bryan colangelo even bothers to build around him. Just ship him out for a teams first round pick, Id be satisfied.

because he is more talented and valuable then your giving him credit for.

just because you dont like him doesnt mean he isnt worth anything and we should lose him as an asset.

FriedTofuz
11-20-2012, 08:43 PM
your nuts man.
You`re*
come on, That would at least solve the offensive troubles. Stat is an all star and rebounds. you wil have more of a chance to win a championship with him than with bargs .

FriedTofuz
11-20-2012, 08:45 PM

just because you dont like him doesnt mean he isnt worth anything and we should lose him as an asset.

There is no 7 footer in the game with the skill set like him. BUt he will always be inffecient. How much sucess have the raptors had with him? not even an 8th seed. I dont care if he can shoot frm any spot on the court, you will never win with bargnani,

smith&wesson
11-20-2012, 08:45 PM
why not? Im curious as to what teams would offer for him. Im not suggesting to trade him simply because of his struggles, its just that I`ve never liked him because he will never play consistant defense and rebound, and hes incredibly inefficent.

just because a poster of a team is willing to part with a player for bargs doesnt mean its atually going to happen..

straight up your under valueing an asset on our team. grant it he is not efficient. grant it he doesnt rebound well. still he is worth more then what your willing to part with him for.

FriedTofuz
11-20-2012, 08:46 PM
For Stat straight up.

landry fields will fill.
I wouldnt mind taking stat for 3 more years. His contract wasnt as bad as aquiring turd of **** for 5 years.

FriedTofuz
11-20-2012, 08:48 PM
just because a poster of a team is willing to part with a player for bargs doesnt mean its atually going to happen..

straight up your under valueing an asset on our team. grant it he is not efficient. grant it he doesnt rebound well. still he is worth more then what your willing to part with him for.

I would suggest josh smith for bargnani + a young player, but everyone would shoot that down. A mid first round or late lottery pick is waht I was suggeting. 10-15th.

Anji
11-20-2012, 08:48 PM

I think Bargs gots talent, but I wouldn't say dumping Lando on a team is undervaluing him either.

tredigs
11-20-2012, 08:50 PM
There is no 7 footer in the game with the skill set like him. BUt he will always be inffecient. How much sucess have the raptors had with him? not even an 8th seed. I dont care if he can shoot frm any spot on the court, you will never win with bargnani,

What skill set are you referring to exactly?

Average 3pt shooter who can't rebound or distribute?

FriedTofuz
11-20-2012, 08:52 PM
What skill set are you referring to exactly?

ball handling for a big man
ability to shoot from anywhere as a big
quickness as a bigman
ability to stretch the defense
ability to drive in and finish
He has good passes at times.
However...

BUt hes a clueless defender when he isnt playing man to man, and hes lazy.
he will never rebound more than 6 rebound a game ( career high)

Jarvo
11-20-2012, 08:56 PM
well a trade is supposed to help both teams? How would blair even help toronto?
Bargnani would give big man depht, and lenard would give toronto a much needed small forward. A blair for bargs swap is too lopsided. :/

Ask Philly how they are doing with Bynum :laugh: but maybe a 1st or 2nd rounder.

Legitimate
11-20-2012, 08:56 PM
At this point in time, I would give someone a draft pick + cash for some team to take him off our hand for free.

bucketss
11-20-2012, 08:59 PM
For Stat straight up.

lol.

tredigs
11-20-2012, 09:00 PM
ball handling for a big man
ability to shoot from anywhere as a big
quickness as a bigman
ability to stretch the defense
ability to drive in and finish
He has good passes at times.
However...

BUt hes a clueless defender when he isnt playing man to man, and hes lazy.
he will never rebound more than 6 rebound a game ( career high)

~30% 3pt shooter the past few years who's definitely not what I'd call "quick" or a great drive and finisher. He's about the same height as KD but with half the speed/shooting/rebounding. Averages what, 1 or 2 assists a game? I stay away from Raptors games but I rarely see him be creative with his offense. He's much better off when he's aggressive though> The free throw is a shot he can actually hit very well. All around, he's a severe disappointment with his complete lack of rebounding and defense to go with slightly above par O.

FriedTofuz
11-20-2012, 09:08 PM
~30% 3pt shooter the past few years who's definitely not what I'd call "quick" or a great drive and finisher. He's about the same height as KD but with half the speed/shooting/rebounding. Averages what, 1 or 2 assists a game? I stay away from Raptors games but I rarely see him be creative with his offense. He's much better off when he's aggressive though> The free throw is a shot he can actually hit very well. All around, he's a severe disappointment with his complete lack of rebounding and defense to go with slightly above par O.

He may have about 2 passes a game, but if you see his playss, theyre actually quite smart and look sometimes flashy. Hes underated in that sense. I only dislike bargnani because hes inefficent, doesnt rebound or play D. Im not disputing his abilities, but he wont be what it takes to win.

ACanadian
11-20-2012, 09:18 PM
A lottery pick + a veteran 3 would be fair

Jamiecballer
11-20-2012, 09:20 PM
your nuts man.

why on earth wouldn't you trade Bargnani for Amare?

selassi3
11-20-2012, 09:20 PM

Agreed. Bargnani hasn't played for someone like Casey and he will flourish just wait. Not that 10 rebound guy but rather a 23 and 5 rebound guy which is good enuff. No center in the league is guarding that guy PERIOD

dtmagnet
11-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Bargnani for Vince Carter lol.

tredigs
11-20-2012, 10:26 PM
He may have about 2 passes a game, but if you see his playss, theyre actually quite smart and look sometimes flashy. Hes underated in that sense. I only dislike bargnani because hes inefficent, doesnt rebound or play D. Im not disputing his abilities, but he wont be what it takes to win.

Gotchya. And he does go on streaks of All Star Caliber offense, there's no denying that.

heyman321
11-20-2012, 11:00 PM
Bargnani for a year's supply of Primo pasta and sauce.

FriedTofuz
11-20-2012, 11:12 PM
Gotchya. And he does go on streaks of All Star Caliber offense, there's no denying that.

I know he sucks, but I was trying to point out the good in him cus smithandwesson made it seem like I was making a thread to bash since he " please do not create threads like this, thank you"

I would trade bargs for stat
I would trade bargs for a late lottery- mid first round pick

bargnani will never flourish, not even in a system where dwyane casey apparently kicksyour ***, because clearly bargnani hasnt got the message.

smith&wesson
11-21-2012, 03:09 AM
why on earth wouldn't you trade Bargnani for Amare?

1 amare's contract is way worse

2 amare is way more injury prone

3 were not talking phx suns amare here from several years ago.

JNoel
11-21-2012, 03:15 AM
Bargs can be a very dangerous weapon in the right system. No he can't rebound, but he has the potential to be the best PF in the league if the stars align for him.

Nick O
11-21-2012, 03:22 AM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/3287119_o.gif

Phenomenonsense
11-21-2012, 03:41 AM
Bargs is still being payed based on his potential, like all bigs are, but he has yet to achieve it. How he can be "so bad" yet worthy of trading someone like Kwahi Leonard for him, I will never know.

murphturph
11-21-2012, 03:44 AM
bargs had a good game tonight, and as i have always said bargs has a top3 pumpfake in the nba, no seriously, every guy who guards him jumps when he pumpfakes

kobe4thewinbang
11-21-2012, 08:22 AM
Jordan Hill once he can be traded (or Chris Duhon) & Metta World Peace for Bargnani.

MWP may be playing well so far but I doubt it will last.

Lakers4life08
11-21-2012, 08:43 AM
Bargnani is soft and can't rebound,he is like white Stoudamire version

JasonJohnHorn
11-21-2012, 10:29 AM
TO needs to call up Philly and see if they will take Bargs and Derozen for Bynum. Now that he may have career ending surgery, the Sixers may be deseperate enough to get something back on the trade in which they gave up so much, that they might be willing to take Bargs and lets up clear this contract off our books.

bucketss
11-21-2012, 10:40 AM
I know he sucks, but I was trying to point out the good in him cus smithandwesson made it seem like I was making a thread to bash since he " please do not create threads like this, thank you"

I would trade bargs for stat
I would trade bargs for a late lottery- mid first round pick

bargnani will never flourish, not even in a system where dwyane casey apparently kicksyour ***, because clearly bargnani hasnt got the message.

so you want to trade a soft rebounding pf who can shoot for a soft rebounding overpaid inury prone pf who can dunk?

bucketss
11-21-2012, 10:41 AM
TO needs to call up Philly and see if they will take Bargs and Derozen for Bynum. Now that he may have career ending surgery, the Sixers may be deseperate enough to get something back on the trade in which they gave up so much, that they might be willing to take Bargs and lets up clear this contract off our books.

Literally all of your ideas are horrible holy crap.

JLynn943
11-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Tyreke for Bargs

Tyreke + Derozan would be epically horrible shooting :laugh2:

Edit: I'd be willing to give up Salmons and/or Garcia for Bargs too, lol

thenaj17
11-21-2012, 11:44 AM
for steve blake + a bag of doritos?
Bring him over!!!!

They can have Meeks and Ebanks aswell...

Sadds The Gr8
11-21-2012, 03:33 PM
he sucks

greg_ory_2005
11-21-2012, 05:23 PM

Just too much swag. :drool:

faridk89
11-21-2012, 07:16 PM

You must be smoking some really really good **** over there :facepalm:

N3TS
11-22-2012, 01:51 PM
He's a inconsistent big man who can't rebound getting paid 10M/year, so no.

N3TS
11-22-2012, 01:57 PM
He's so inept as a rebounder a line up with him would have to include a defensive/rebounding center and small forward to make up for his short comings at that end.

albertajaysfan
11-22-2012, 02:05 PM
He's so inept as a rebounder a line up with him would have to include a defensive/rebounding center and small forward to make up for his short comings at that end.

Its annoying we as Raptors fans are all to aware of this. We finally have the centre but with Derozan we also need someone who can shoot the ball well on the wing.

gwrighter
11-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Its annoying we as Raptors fans are all to aware of this. We finally have the centre but with Derozan we also need someone who can shoot the ball well on the wing.

Free Terrence Ross.

Ebbs
11-22-2012, 02:28 PM
DeRozan looked like he wanted to murder him on the air ball lol

Avenged
11-22-2012, 02:45 PM
He has a girls name. I guess it suits him well.

Ebbs
11-22-2012, 02:49 PM
I'm going to take this moment to laugh at raps fans who told me he'd be better than Dirk

Nick O
11-22-2012, 06:52 PM
DeRozan looked like he wanted to murder him on the air ball lol

?? looked like he wanted to murder the refs..

RLundi
11-22-2012, 07:19 PM
Never.

D-Leethal
11-22-2012, 07:24 PM
I still am trying to figure out why they thought it was a remotely good idea to put Bargs at C next to Chris Bosh at PF.

Jamiecballer
11-22-2012, 07:33 PM
I still am trying to figure out why they thought it was a remotely good idea to put Bargs at C next to Chris Bosh at PF.

believe me, you aren't alone.

dalton749
11-22-2012, 07:37 PM
kyle lowry averages more blocks and more rebounds per game...

Dol-Fan
11-22-2012, 07:41 PM
I love seeing these threads...there are actually people in the Raps forum who still like and defend him. It's amazing. He is flat-out awful.

and for all of you basing it on stats, you are absolutely right, but even his terrible stats don't do him justice - watch him play, his clumsiness, absent-mindedness, lackadaisical effort, awkwardness, it's just a terror to watch

bucketss
11-22-2012, 07:50 PM
hes a 7 footer instead of shooting over everyone he likes to do awkward step back jumpers from three wtf??? so annoying.

NYKNYGNYY
11-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Terrible draft ... Rondo was 21? Correct ? And brewer was in the mid teens . Deff should traded that pic in the hind sight

AddiX
11-22-2012, 08:29 PM

D Antonios dream front court right there.

ACanadian
11-22-2012, 08:38 PM
They should create a national holiday when Barganani gets traded, he's embarrassing for the franchise, a cancer and no one wants him...

I Rock Shaqs
11-22-2012, 08:44 PM

damn i was about to say that Sig pic is fn sweet but then I noticed it's Quincy Acy & not Amir Johnson.