PDA

View Full Version : Line of the night: Nov. 19th

JasonJohnHorn
11-20-2012, 09:30 AM
The Pacers managed to keep the Wizards winless as they met up. The Bobcats managed to pull a win out from the Bucks. Orlando dropped another game against the Hawks. Denver managed to surprise Memphis. GSW stole won on the road against the Mavs behind impressive performances from Barnes, Lee and Curry. Houston fell to the Jazz behind a double-double from Al Jefferson, and in the main even the Clippers beat the Spurs in San Antonio despite a 20/14 game from Duncan.

Not sure who to give this one to. I was torn between Lee, Curry and Kaman, but I went with Lee.

jscotty8
11-20-2012, 09:51 AM
The Pacers managed to keep the Wizards winless as they met up. The Bobcats managed to pull a win out from the Bucks. Orlando dropped another game against the Hawks. Denver managed to surprise Memphis. GSW stole won on the road against the Mavs behind impressive performances from Barnes, Lee and Curry. Houston fell to the Jazz behind a double-double from Al Jefferson, and in the main even the Clippers beat the Spurs in San Antonio despite a 20/14 game from Duncan.

Not sure who to give this one to. I was torn between Lee, Curry and Kaman, but I went with Lee.

The Warriors didn't steal one, they out played a slightly inferior team.

JasonJohnHorn
11-20-2012, 10:15 AM
The Warriors didn't steal one, they out played a slightly inferior team.

:facepalm:

Seriously? You are going to take issue with this wording? Do you have nothing better to do? It was an overtime game that could have gone either way. Whenever a team gets a close win, people commonly refer to it as 'stealing a game', because the stole the game away from the other team who was in a position to win. And just in general, when a road team wins it is considered a 'steal' because you beat somebody on their own court and home teams are supposed to win. Not to mention the Mavs had the better record coming into the game.

Seriously?

Im_in_Mia_bish
11-20-2012, 03:50 PM
woahh.. tough.

i went with david lee.

Im_in_Mia_bish
11-20-2012, 03:50 PM
was debating curry with his 9 assists. so shocked he passed the ball.

PleaseBeNice
11-20-2012, 03:53 PM
:facepalm:

Seriously? You are going to take issue with this wording? Do you have nothing better to do? It was an overtime game that could have gone either way. Whenever a team gets a close win, people commonly refer to it as 'stealing a game', because the stole the game away from the other team who was in a position to win. And just in general, when a road team wins it is considered a 'steal' because you beat somebody on their own court and home teams are supposed to win. Not to mention the Mavs had the better record coming into the game.

Seriously?

A win is a win... nothing about "stealing"