PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bynum Cartilage damage in Left Knee. Both knees now have problems

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-16-2012, 08:01 PM
Royce Young @EyeOnBasketball about 14 minutes ago

Andrew Bynum says he has cartilage damage in left knee. cbsprt.co/T6tBVo Both knees now have problems.

bluefire7002
11-16-2012, 08:05 PM
ouchhhhh

Baller1
11-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Insane. That's brutal.

Wes_Craven
11-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Sad.

One of my favorite guys to play for the Purple & Gold, just can never stay right.

Damn you, Memphis...damn you!

BallinOutOfMind
11-16-2012, 08:15 PM
don't think he'll be the same, sadly.

Fresno
11-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Just saw on Twitter that this likely pushes his return date into March or early April.

So he's basically out for the entire season unless the 76ers can make the Playoffs without him.

Im_in_Mia_bish
11-16-2012, 08:19 PM
Wow.

HYFR
11-16-2012, 08:23 PM
Maybe this helps them sign him cheaper cuz teams would be terrified of those knees. Might not play all year

THE MTL
11-16-2012, 08:24 PM
I see why Orlando was hell bent on NOT taking him.

Teeboy1487
11-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Not surprised. Those knees are toxic.

Cal827
11-16-2012, 08:25 PM
Damn

Punk
11-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Wow. Someone reported that the Lakers traded for Dwight knowing Bynum was damaged goods.

If this is true, my heart goes out to the Sixer fans. After all of the hype and excitement generated, to end up with a Brandon Roy situation is simply awful. They have no backup plan after this.

WickedBadMan
11-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Props to Orlando.

Crazy how many of the great bigs of the nineties didn't have chronic health problems compared to today's occasional legit center that comes out these days.

HYFR
11-16-2012, 08:28 PM
Drake knees....

PleaseBeNice
11-16-2012, 08:28 PM
Oh well. Perhaps it's karma for his cheap shots on the court?

rocket
11-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Not surprised. Those knees are toxic.

They still got NOTHING

Evolution23
11-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Sucks

GiantsSwaGG
11-16-2012, 08:47 PM
Sixer were stupid to make this trade

Dade County
11-16-2012, 08:51 PM
The Lakers knew... But it's to late to do anything about it.

Now here is the important question... What if all the teams offer Bynum a mediocre contract (compared to the Max),... Will Bynum just say F it, and sign with a contender, because he wouldn't be getting max dollars now.

He can make 10mil anywhere.

This might open a lot of doors for contending teams.

Jarvo
11-16-2012, 08:51 PM
****!

LAKERMANIA
11-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Very sad to hear... I hope he somehow gets back on the court..

Dade County
11-16-2012, 08:53 PM
76ers just got rid of Elton, they can not sign another big man to Max dollars with bad knees.

eternal slumber
11-16-2012, 08:54 PM
will the 76ers re-sign him? will any team make a decent offer to him now?

JasonJohnHorn
11-16-2012, 08:56 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think Duan Blair HAS any cartlidge in his knees...

RLundi
11-16-2012, 08:57 PM
You hate to see anyone go through this, but at the same time I'm relieved Orlamdo doesn't have this problem to deal with.

ironman9518
11-16-2012, 08:57 PM
Sixer were stupid to make this trade

How? They would have lost Iggy after this year regardless and it's not like we were gonna win a championship with him. They took a risk on the second best center in the league, they would have been dumb not to take that risk. They have a bunch of good young pieces and cap flexibility to rebuild

LAKERMANIA
11-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Worst comes to worst just let Bynum walk.. I'm sure Sixers will have enough cap space if they choose not to re-sign Bynum

kblo247
11-16-2012, 09:16 PM
Suns should be his destination of choice this summer as they may save his career.

GiantsSwaGG
11-16-2012, 09:18 PM
How? They would have lost Iggy after this year regardless and it's not like we were gonna win a championship with him. They took a risk on the second best center in the league, they would have been dumb not to take that risk. They have a bunch of good young pieces and cap flexibility to rebuild

Now they might lose Bynum so either way it was stupid. You don't take that big of a risk like that. Now they might be force to give a center with glass knees the max

NBAfan4life
11-16-2012, 09:34 PM
Wow. Someone reported that the Lakers traded for Dwight knowing Bynum was damaged goods.

If this is true, my heart goes out to the Sixer fans. After all of the hype and excitement generated, to end up with a Brandon Roy situation is simply awful. They have no backup plan after this.

Are you kidding? Anyone who regularly visits PSD knew Bynum was damaged goods. These guys knew his situation.

torocan
11-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Sorry 76ers fans, unfortunate turn of events. :(

ironman9518
11-16-2012, 09:56 PM
Now they might lose Bynum so either way it was stupid. You don't take that big of a risk like that. Now they might be force to give a center with glass knees the max

Signing him to a long term deal is a risk, trading for him was not even remotely a risk. We lost one year of Iggy and a couple of ok prospects

DODGERS&LAKERS
11-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Are there no lemon laws? Mitch is a used car salesman. That sucks

xxplayerxx23
11-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Wow! Huge blow for Philly, I think they still can be a 7 8 seed

Chronz
11-16-2012, 10:33 PM
**** man, every great bigman prospect gets hurts. Fml as a fan of the throwback era

jmoney85
11-16-2012, 10:37 PM
I never root for a player to get injured... but I'm glad it happened to rod thorn rather than anybody else

Alayla
11-16-2012, 10:42 PM

Forced how so? lol if we want we can let him walk.

Westbrook36
11-16-2012, 10:43 PM
At the very least it happened before we invested so much into him. We also can use our cap space to either sign him depending on who those knees are or move into a different direction.

yaswaggin
11-16-2012, 10:48 PM
****, oh well we weren't winning anything with iffy anyways

GiantsSwaGG
11-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Are you kidding? Anyone who regularly visits PSD knew Bynum was damaged goods. These guys knew his situation.

The whole point of the trade was to sign Bynum. Letting walk means you traded Iggy for nothing...

Andrew32
11-16-2012, 11:09 PM
I never understood why they couldn't just put metal springs where the knees used to be.

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-16-2012, 11:10 PM
The whole point of the trade was to sign Bynum. Letting walk means you traded Iggy for nothing...

Philly didn't want Iggy's contract long-term either and didn't want to be in the position of having to offer him an extension.

yaswaggin
11-16-2012, 11:15 PM

Whole point of trading for Bynum was to finally see what jrue and ET can do.

Sixers knew the risk with Bynum and were willing to take it.

shep33
11-16-2012, 11:25 PM
First of all I feel bad for Drew, big fan of his. Second, I might come off as a **** but we're so lucky we traded him. Heck even if Dwight walks the trade was a win for us.

As for Philly. Not a big loss. Considering that Iggy would've eaten 16 mill next season, and he really wasn't going to lead them anywhere, the Sixers could probably do one of the following:

1) Just don't re-sign Drew
2) Trade him to the highest bidder
3) The most risky option. Keep him, but for a discounted price

I'd be disappointed if I were a Philly fan, but honestly, if they reverse the trade, Iggy wasn't going to get them nowhere and the money he eats up doesn't help them cap wise.

BklyNyk
11-16-2012, 11:26 PM
Sucks for 6er fans but I'm happy for selfish reasons. Nothing personal but I've got a $500 bet with a die hard 6er fan that the Knicks finish with a better record.

mrblisterdundee
11-16-2012, 11:27 PM
I think it would be better to have a smaller center like Dwight Howard Al Horford, DeMarcus Cousins or Al Jefferson. Those smaller guys seem to get in a lot less health trouble than those seven-footers and above.

iamsteel
11-16-2012, 11:28 PM
Oh well. Perhaps it's karma for his cheap shots on the court?

Exactly! I just feel bad for sixer fans, not Bynum.

ee
11-16-2012, 11:34 PM
That sucks, wanted to see what he can do away from kobe...

MagicBucsSox
11-16-2012, 11:47 PM
I see why Orlando was hell bent on NOT taking him.

Lol " Orlando is stupid can't believe the sixers stole Bynum from them"
" Orlando lost that trade"
" Bynum is on Dwight level "
- classic silly psd fans

Looks like Orlando did ok in the deal, thx for taking jrich and those picks

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
11-17-2012, 12:57 AM
People keep saying "O 6ers would have lost iggy at years end anyway" or iggy woulda just ate 16 million and got us nowhere anyway" ... that's dumb too look at it like that .. had they not taken a risk on bynum they would still have iggy right now as a trade chip to other teams .. so in the end if bynum walks... they will have traded iggy and picks away along with young prospects and taken jrich contract on for NOTHING IN RETURN...

think of what they could a gotten for iggy this year had they held him ... twolves may have tried to get him maybe warriors or bulls or jazz or grizz ... the options are endless

Aust
11-17-2012, 02:41 AM
Lol " Orlando is stupid can't believe the sixers stole Bynum from them"
" Orlando lost that trade"
" Bynum is on Dwight level "
- classic silly psd fans

Looks like Orlando did ok in the deal, thx for taking jrich and those picks

lol I remember those days so clearly :laugh2:

More-Than-Most
11-17-2012, 03:02 AM
And I would still make the deal :shrug:

Not even Joking either. We got rid of Iggy and can now see what we have before either resigning bynum or looking elsewhere. Not one sixer fan can or should be mad at the front office.

Alayla
11-17-2012, 03:50 AM
People keep saying "O 6ers would have lost iggy at years end anyway" or iggy woulda just ate 16 million and got us nowhere anyway" ... that's dumb too look at it like that .. had they not taken a risk on bynum they would still have iggy right now as a trade chip to other teams .. so in the end if bynum walks... they will have traded iggy and picks away along with young prospects and taken jrich contract on for NOTHING IN RETURN...

think of what they could a gotten for iggy this year had they held him ... twolves may have tried to get him maybe warriors or bulls or jazz or grizz ... the options are endless

You dont seem to understand The sixers had been trying to move iggy for years his value is far less than people think it is.

Alayla
11-17-2012, 03:52 AM
And I would still make the deal :shrug:

Not even Joking either. We got rid of Iggy and can now see what we have before either resigning bynum or looking elsewhere. Not one sixer fan can or should be mad at the front office.

Exactly its not like even if bynum never plays again or stakes out and beats it somewhere else that we didnt gain anything just having the ball in holidays hands more has proven to be a good thing

Alayla
11-17-2012, 03:59 AM

Cap space and Allowing Jrue the space to develop isnt nothing no matter how much your spin it its not like we would have gotten any really good offers for iggy anyways this trade wasnt so much a risk as it was a release we have been stuck in the middle for years and now we will have at best a 7th seed team at wrost 10th with a good amount of cap space and flexibility so a middling draft pick and a signing is somewhere to start rebuilding its not like we where contenders or anything and now the ball is in Holiday and Turners hands often enough to see what we have in them.

the flip side to this is if Bynum worked out we would instantly become a top 5 team in the east with youth and Upside and would be contending in 3 to 4 years

one way or another this trade puts us in a better spot 5 years from now then we where last year

Alayla
11-17-2012, 04:01 AM
First of all I feel bad for Drew, big fan of his. Second, I might come off as a **** but we're so lucky we traded him. Heck even if Dwight walks the trade was a win for us.

As for Philly. Not a big loss. Considering that Iggy would've eaten 16 mill next season, and he really wasn't going to lead them anywhere, the Sixers could probably do one of the following:

1) Just don't re-sign Drew
2) Trade him to the highest bidder
3) The most risky option. Keep him, but for a discounted price

I'd be disappointed if I were a Philly fan, but honestly, if they reverse the trade, Iggy wasn't going to get them nowhere and the money he eats up doesn't help them cap wise.

This no matter what this trade is a win for the sixers long term

koberulesall
11-17-2012, 04:36 AM
so glad we arent dealing with injured bynum anymore HE WAS great in the 09 and 2010 playoffs, he played great WHILE INJURED in 2010 BUT we lost in 08 against boston cause he was injured didnt even play most of the season, missed ALL the playoffs BUT WE STILL made the FINALS should have been the second three peat....ALSO ARIZA WAS OUT TOO JUST SAYING........

kobe4thewinbang
11-17-2012, 04:59 AM
so glad we arent dealing with injured bynum anymore HE WAS great in the 09 and 2010 playoffs, he played great WHILE INJURED in 2010 BUT we lost in 08 against boston cause he was injured didnt even play most of the season, missed ALL the playoffs BUT WE STILL made the FINALS should have been the second three peat....ALSO ARIZA WAS OUT TOO JUST SAYING........Why you making excuses? We beat Boston the second time around, and Boston didn't have Kendrick Perkins if I remember correctly. The better team won each time, regardless.

5ass
11-17-2012, 05:20 AM
Im just glad the magic didnt take andrew bynum in the deal. I was hoping and praying they wouldnt and they didnt. So far they look like they made the right decision. I wouldnt give him a max contract.

MickeyMgl
11-17-2012, 05:44 AM
This is what a lot of people fail to realize. Andrew Bynum has been having problems in both knees since he was 12 years old.

MickeyMgl
11-17-2012, 05:46 AM
Sad.

One of my favorite guys to play for the Purple & Gold, just can never stay right.

Damn you, Memphis...damn you!

What does Memphis have to do with this?

Heediot
11-17-2012, 05:46 AM
Jordan
Hakeem
Bird
Barkley
Melo
Paul
Duncan
Durant/Kobe (moreso for their fearlessness)

MickeyMgl
11-17-2012, 05:53 AM

Who's going to force them to do that?

Iron24th
11-17-2012, 06:25 AM
What does Memphis have to do with this?

As a Lakers fan, you know that Bynum injured both his knees against memphis in 08 and 09, so why are you asking?

TheNumber37
11-17-2012, 06:39 AM
I'd say the Lakers won the deal.

kbtwofour
11-17-2012, 11:25 AM
Sad to see one of my favorite Lakers be injured again. He will be another player that had a lot of talent and potential, but was never able to reach his true potential because of injuries.

A_Bynum_sucks
11-17-2012, 12:08 PM
Signing him to a long term deal is a risk, trading for him was not even remotely a risk. We lost one year of Iggy and a couple of ok prospects

I'm new here. And as you can tell from my name here, I am NOT a Bynum fan. And dude, you are totally wrong here. The Sixers gave up two extremely promising young stars. Vucivic is a great young Big, and comes from a great family history of Basketball. Bynum has 12 major surgeries on BOTH his knees before the Sixers traded for him. I mean they knew he was nothing more then Damaged goods. Giving Iggy away was no big deal. Bit two young HEALTHY Star potential players and Multiple draft picks ??? Sorry dude but that was a HUGE mistake by my Sixer team. Re-signing Bynum to anything more then a NBA Vet MINIMUM contract is suicide. I say just let the Fat, no kneed Bum walk away and let some other STUPID team sign him.

ink
11-17-2012, 12:27 PM

This.

The whole time the Sixers were contemplating this move I was thinking they were insane.

It was obvious they were just giving away Iggy. Tragic situation for Philadelphia but completely avoidable.

They just got sucked into the "get Howard" sweepstakes that LA was driving.

Idiots.

RLundi
11-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Cap space and Allowing Jrue the space to develop isnt nothing no matter how much your spin it its not like we would have gotten any really good offers for iggy anyways this trade wasnt so much a risk as it was a release we have been stuck in the middle for years and now we will have at best a 7th seed team at wrost 10th with a good amount of cap space and flexibility so a middling draft pick and a signing is somewhere to start rebuilding its not like we where contenders or anything and now the ball is in Holiday and Turners hands often enough to see what we have in them.

the flip side to this is if Bynum worked out we would instantly become a top 5 team in the east with youth and Upside and would be contending in 3 to 4 years

one way or another this trade puts us in a better spot 5 years from now then we where last year

Good lord, can you please insert a period or 12? Hard as hell to read!

Tony_Starks
11-17-2012, 12:35 PM
You guys are missing the big picture. Regardless of what happens to Bynum they were ready to literally give Iggy away to clear cap. If there's a remote chance of getting Bynum on the court its still a win. Worse case scenario he's trade bait for a contender, still a win.....

RLundi
11-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Exactly its not like even if bynum never plays again or stakes out and beats it somewhere else that we didnt gain anything just having the ball in holidays hands more has proven to be a good thing

What?? You are reaching at best. That's not a viable byproduct of trading Iggy. They could've simply just PUT the ball in Jrue's hands, they didn't have to trade Iggy to do that. Doug Collins is a player's coach- if he said to do it , they would have all fallen in line.

Bottom line, Sixers lost the trade in egregious fashion. I feel for Sixers fans, really I do, but at this juncture I have no clue how a justification for trading away Iggy, Harkless and Vucevic for essentially nothing can be made.

ironman9518
11-17-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm new here. And as you can tell from my name here, I am NOT a Bynum fan. And dude, you are totally wrong here. The Sixers gave up two extremely promising young stars. Vucivic is a great young Big, and comes from a great family history of Basketball. Bynum has 12 major surgeries on BOTH his knees before the Sixers traded for him. I mean they knew he was nothing more then Damaged goods. Giving Iggy away was no big deal. Bit two young HEALTHY Star potential players and Multiple draft picks ??? Sorry dude but that was a HUGE mistake by my Sixer team. Re-signing Bynum to anything more then a NBA Vet MINIMUM contract is suicide. I say just let the Fat, no kneed Bum walk away and let some other STUPID team sign him.

A) We didn't trade any picks B) How in the hell are Nik Vucevic and Moe Harkless future stars?!?!?!

A_Bynum_sucks
11-17-2012, 12:54 PM
A) We didn't trade any picks B) How in the hell are Nik Vucevic and Moe Harkless future stars?!?!?!

cccFirst of all, I said Vucevic & Harkless are POTENTIAL Stars. And they are. And, BOTH are extremely more fundamentally founded in Basketball skills then Bynum is. Also, the Sixers DID trade away draft picks in that deal. I suggest you do a little research son before you try and post with the " BIG BOYS " here. :clap:

Hustla23
11-17-2012, 01:03 PM
Didn't the Sixers trade away Vucevic too?

This sucks...

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-17-2012, 01:09 PM
As a Lakers fan, you know that Bynum injured both his knees against memphis in 08 and 09, so why are you asking?

But really, it was Lamar and Kobe those two times, we just happened to be playing Memphis both times.

jmoney85
11-17-2012, 01:10 PM
rod thorn at his finest

KNICKS R BACK
11-17-2012, 01:10 PM

moe harkless is def a future star...vucevic sucks though

Hustla23
11-17-2012, 01:11 PM
AND the Sixers traded Harkless (along with Vucevic)?

:cry:

Why take that chance, Philly. DAMN IT.

Dade County
11-17-2012, 01:27 PM
You guys are missing the big picture. Regardless of what happens to Bynum they were ready to literally give Iggy away to clear cap. If there's a remote chance of getting Bynum on the court its still a win. Worse case scenario he's trade bait for a contender, still a win.....

This is what I have been saying... Contending teams can wait until he can get back on the court.

2-ONE-5
11-17-2012, 01:30 PM

wrong. Vuc has looked good so far.

2-ONE-5
11-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Big man will be back by mid jan at the latest he said. not a big deal

MetroMan
11-17-2012, 01:46 PM
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahhaha

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Big man will be back by mid jan at the latest he said. not a big deal

It is a big deal. I know you're a Sixers fan, but you have to stop downplaying it as if it's nothing. We as Laker fans had to worry about his knees for yrs. And things are down spiraling for him health wise ever since he was traded to you guys.

2-ONE-5
11-17-2012, 02:17 PM
no its still not a big deal. i didnt say its nothing either.

MetroMan
11-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Bill Walton 2.0 : knee version

2-ONE-5
11-17-2012, 02:20 PM
no its still not a big deal. i didnt say its nothing

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-17-2012, 02:24 PM
no its still not a big deal. i didnt say its nothing

Well, I genuinely hope he does beast with you guys.

I remember when he was drafted in 05, and then about a month or two later, I met him at an Electronic store in Manhattan Beach when he was a young pup, I asked to take a pick with him, and he was really cool about it. I'll never forget it.

Here's to a healthy and speedy recovery to the big fella! :cheers:

nycericanguy
11-17-2012, 02:26 PM

what? kid is 22 years old and already averaging nearly a double double! You can't teach 7'0 240.

Harkless is raw but he looks like he can play.

PHI also gave up a 1st rounder.

Essentially it was 3 1st rounders (vucevic from 2011, harkless from 2012, and a future 1st, plus Iggy for Bynum

PHI gave up alot... I dont think they should have counted on Bynum as their franchise player.

They could have gotten a nice package for Iggy alone and kept Vucevic, Harkless and their pick, heck even have kept Brand.

AddiX
11-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Lakers got Dwight Howard for a pair of broken knees, SMH.

More-Than-Most
11-17-2012, 05:40 PM
Again I would do the same deal today even with the Knee issues. We are a good young team and were stuck in limbo and I wanted Iggy gone forever. We will easily be able to keep our heads above water and play pretty well until January when he returns. Hopefully he gets healthy and dominates and we can give him that max contract he wants....I would be OK with that as well. Brand screwed up but again Bynum is worth the risk if he is healthy and when it comes to that and the free agent market and our team I think its a risk we have to take in order to be an actual championship contender. You can only build for so long and its time to take a chance...We built our team around him so its time to go all in.

I would do this deal 10 times out of 10 times and still hand him a max deal. I have 0 issues with ownership for making this trade. I criticize the sixers more than anyone and have hated moves we have made in the past and even argue for the overrating of some of our great players like Iverson. Call me a Homer if you want but 0 issues with this deal.

Corey
11-17-2012, 07:12 PM
I have cartilage damage in both knees, and i'm only 6'0 tall.

Day to day pain is a *****, and trying to workout is even worse. Running straight is usually fine, but there's a lot of pain for me when trying to move side-to-side and landing after jumping/cutting.

Hope he can rehab and get back to 100%. I think Philly can be really dangerous with AB in the lineup.

DanG
11-17-2012, 07:29 PM
I really hope he can get back to 100% again.

#Shumpert Up
11-18-2012, 01:29 AM
ANNNNNNND we have the next brandon roy. feel for sixers fans and for bynum. Hope he doesn't get kept out much longer but i truly am sensing a roy-esque exit to the league

Gritz
11-18-2012, 01:48 AM
Shoutout to kupchak for being a boss

Alayla
11-18-2012, 06:35 AM

At least someone understands what is going on.

Alayla
11-18-2012, 06:45 AM
What?? You are reaching at best. That's not a viable byproduct of trading Iggy. They could've simply just PUT the ball in Jrue's hands, they didn't have to trade Iggy to do that. Doug Collins is a player's coach- if he said to do it , they would have all fallen in line.

Bottom line, Sixers lost the trade in egregious fashion. I feel for Sixers fans, really I do, but at this juncture I have no clue how a justification for trading away Iggy, Harkless and Vucevic for essentially nothing can be made.

Vuc is overrated and Redundant as we have Hawes Iggy HAD to go no matter how you spin it and Harkless was a legitimate loss.
I still do this trade 100% even if i knew what i know now then it is a calculated risk and in all honesty a medium risk high reward situation.
If you would stop being short sited you would know this is a win in the future and there is no vaild reason to feel sorry for the sixers.
Iggy wasnt going to return anything of any better value and he wasnt going to take us anywhere. Ill take half a season of Bynum and a possible sign and trade/cap space Over Iggy and a few unproven middling draft picks any day of the week. This is the type of risk Required to do well in the nba teams that play it too safe never win anything and im glad the front office had to balls to do this.

AnthonyTyrael
11-18-2012, 06:49 AM
EVEN if he's coming back healthy some day...how long will it last? He's probably done since years, constantly fighting on with his health. Don't see this ever to change for more than a dozen games. Why should it? He and Oden are the NBA's true synonym for being definitly injury prone. He's going to be invalid in some years, sad but true for this young man. A bear with a glas body and the wrong mindset still too.

MickeyMgl
11-18-2012, 07:03 AM

Because, as an INFORMED basketball fan, I know that Andrew Bynum has been having knee troubles - and surgeries - since he was 12 years old, so I realize that Memphis was not responsible for Bynum's history of weak knees.

Captain Moroni
11-18-2012, 10:57 AM
With Bynum he Sixers are a 4-5 seed. The attitude that this is no big deal is laughable. Philly had Chance to do some serious damage.

Bynum is a force. This is horrible news.