PDA

View Full Version : Are the Knicks better off without Stoudemire?

RLundi
11-14-2012, 12:56 PM
This team is doing great- one of the highest scoring teams and one of the best defending. Spacing looks much better, Melo is actually playing efficiently, and everything seems to be coming together very smoothly thus far. 5-0 start, best since 1993.

Are they better off without Stoudemire? Will he be a liability? When he comes back, will he disrupt the offensive and defensive flow?

Gram
11-14-2012, 12:58 PM
Lol title.

MintBerryCrunch
11-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Lol title.

qft

Heediot
11-14-2012, 01:05 PM
Yes.

Nobody wants Amare though. Too much injury concerns for that hefty salary.

SteBO
11-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Let's wait and see.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
11-14-2012, 01:13 PM
yes

Amare is terrible

LongIslandIcedZ
11-14-2012, 01:16 PM
Let's wait and see.

Bingo.

They were good under Woodson last year, albeit in a small sample size.

Gotta take a wait and see approach.

Da Knicks
11-14-2012, 01:19 PM
No, everything looks good right now because teams cant gameplan a whole week for them but in the playoffs a healthy stat will be needed to advance.

PC
11-14-2012, 01:23 PM
Probably, unless he's willing to come off the bench (which i can't see Woodson doing)

knicks=love
11-14-2012, 01:27 PM
another day, another knicks thread..

JasonJohnHorn
11-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Amare is a great player. When he and Felton were playing together they played GREAT together. Felton was having a career year. I expect the addition of Amare will make the team better. Woodson is a great coach and there is more than enough plays to run for Amare and Melo.

'antoni had trouble with Amare and Melo on the floor because Melo is used to getting the ball at the "elbow" and creating for himself, and Amare needs the pick-and-roll to maximize his effectiveness. With no PG to run that last season, there were some issues.

Woodson knows how to use Melo, and he will be able to incorperate Amare in as well. This will not be a problem. The reason the team had chemistry problems last season was a combination of coaching and personal. When Felton was traded, Amare missed the pick-and-roll chemistry they had, and though Billups is a great PG, he wasn't really a great fit with Amare. Now Amare has Felton back, and Melo has been given the spacing needed for him to play by Woodson.

I think with the coaching change, and personal change, that Amare and Melo will reach their potential together. Will that potential be enough to unseed Miami? We'll see. I think Miami is the better defensive team, but, in short (or long), the addition of Amare is not going to hurt this squad.

Besides, I'm sure 'Antoni is already trying to talk Mitch into shipping Gasol out for Amare ;-)

Nycbball08
11-14-2012, 01:31 PM
No, everything looks good right now because teams cant gameplan a whole week for them but in the playoffs a healthy stat will be needed to advance.

Agreed..:clap:

Gram
11-14-2012, 01:35 PM
qft

Who are you? :laugh:

dnewguy
11-14-2012, 01:37 PM
The Knicks are not as good as their record shows...just because jump shots are falling when guys are excited to be back now does not mean it will last. Lets look how those jump shot goes in the mid-season.

ManningToTyree
11-14-2012, 01:38 PM
probably, but we have to wait and see.

justinnum1
11-14-2012, 01:39 PM
Does a bear **** in the woods?

PC
11-14-2012, 01:40 PM
The Knicks are not as good as their record shows...just because jump shots are falling when guys are excited to be back now does not mean it will last. Lets look how those jump shot goes in the mid-season.

Yea that and leading the league in defense. But you're right, no big deal. It's as simple as "we're getting lucky"

PC
11-14-2012, 01:41 PM
Does a bear **** in the woods?

This thread was made just for you

KnickaBocka.44
11-14-2012, 01:47 PM
This thread was made just for you

This is exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title. He is hoping the Knicks are better without Amare but I have a feeling that once STAT comes back Woodson will have a plan in place to utilize Amare to the best of his abilities.

justinnum1
11-14-2012, 01:52 PM
This is exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title. He is hoping the Knicks are better without Amare but I have a feeling that once STAT comes back Woodson will have a plan in place to utilize Amare to the best of his abilities.

Woodson better have a plan.

knicks=love
11-14-2012, 01:57 PM

says the bitter heat fan :rolleyes:

EnWhyKay
11-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Amare is a great player. When he and Felton were playing together they played GREAT together. Felton was having a career year. I expect the addition of Amare will make the team better. Woodson is a great coach and there is more than enough plays to run for Amare and Melo.

'antoni had trouble with Amare and Melo on the floor because Melo is used to getting the ball at the "elbow" and creating for himself, and Amare needs the pick-and-roll to maximize his effectiveness. With no PG to run that last season, there were some issues.

Woodson knows how to use Melo, and he will be able to incorperate Amare in as well. This will not be a problem. The reason the team had chemistry problems last season was a combination of coaching and personal. When Felton was traded, Amare missed the pick-and-roll chemistry they had, and though Billups is a great PG, he wasn't really a great fit with Amare. Now Amare has Felton back, and Melo has been given the spacing needed for him to play by Woodson.

I think with the coaching change, and personal change, that Amare and Melo will reach their potential together. Will that potential be enough to unseed Miami? We'll see. I think Miami is the better defensive team, but, in short (or long), the addition of Amare is not going to hurt this squad.

Besides, I'm sure 'Antoni is already trying to talk Mitch into shipping Gasol out for Amare ;-)

Excellent POST...

Except for trading Stat for Gasol.. We dont want no damn GASOL.. hahah..

TheNumber37
11-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Amare is still a good player.
He is though, the Knicks' least talented player. I mean, what can he do besides finish? If he gets the 18 footer back then he'd be more useful. He can't really defend, pass, or rebound to give things to the team when not scoring. Right now, he's like a poor man's David West for the Knicks.

They are playing fine without him and he is not a trade piece at this point, and the Knicks would have to get back multiple players that would have to to immediately cut or buy out because of their roster is pretty set.

Amare is really only a problem if he comes back to the starting unit.

He could be a monster off the bench with a soild 17ppg 7 rpb in 28 mins.
I like him as the backup 4/5.

He and Pablo/JR could run the Pick and Roll with Jr, Sheed and Novak as for spacing Decoys. It would be unstoppable against all NBA benches. I just hope Woodson can get it done, as he is content on having Amare in the starting unit.
If the Knicks keep playing this well I would be disappointed that Amare himself wouldn't speak out more about NOT disrupting things.

RonE Coleman
11-14-2012, 02:09 PM
No they are not

knicks=love
11-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Excellent POST...

Except for trading Stat for Gasol.. We dont want no damn GASOL.. hahah..

um yes we do. gasol is an expiring contract after next season and is definitely better than amar'e

nystandup
11-14-2012, 02:14 PM
If Amare comes back off the bench he would make the Knicks a better team.

They can limit his minutes due to his health which will help to prolong him and he and JR can be the focal points of the 2nd unit for scoring.

lvlheaded
11-14-2012, 02:17 PM
I hope Woodson has a plan in place. I really wouldn't mind seeing Amar'e in the second unit with Prig and JR. I feel like doing that gives you two very balanced, very strong units, while preventing Melo, Amare, and Chandler from getting I'm each others way.

That said, a healthy Amare is going to be crucial if this team wants to contend for a title

NYY 26 to 7
11-14-2012, 02:28 PM
No they are not better without him. An inside 4 just doesn't fit in a D'Antoni offense. If anyone has actually watched the Knicks this year the bigs have left much to be desired. Woodson makes adjustments to fit his players not force players to try and fit his system. Real pgs to distribute the ball will also help. Will Amar'e stay healthy to help the team is a better question. Amar'e has become underrated on these boards because with the way people talk about him you would think the guy doesn't even belong in the NBA. His numbers are still good and a much stronger defensive scheme and disciplined rotations on D have hidden individuals defensive short comings. Will Stat average 25 a game - no but his presence and need for defensive attention helps open the floor. We also can't have Melo at the 4 against a team with any kind of size, we are not running the D'Antoni system anymore and Stat, Chandler, and Melo all have roles in a more traditional offense and team structure.

BklynKnicks3
11-14-2012, 02:49 PM
um yes we do. gasol is an expiring contract after next season and is definitely better than amar'e

how does my melo better pf then k love statement look now?

BklynKnicks3
11-14-2012, 02:50 PM
knicks are better without amare in the starting line up. We can use him of the bench in a 20 to 25 min role. Thats a move that will be made by Dolan I dont know if he will allow a guy to make 22 mill as a bench player. It comes down to egos and Amare n Dolan have huge ones

benzni
11-14-2012, 02:50 PM
these threads get better and better.

heyman321
11-14-2012, 02:52 PM
They are honestly way better without MRI. He clogs them too much. They are much more free flowing with Melo at PF, and his defense isn't missed either.

shep33
11-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Need him to come off the bench.

BK-TY
11-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Knicks are NOT better without Amare. Remember what Donnie said... "Any player can be a good player... for the right price"

knicks=love
11-14-2012, 03:04 PM
how does my melo better pf then k love statement look now?

you're the only one to think melo is better at PF than kevin love.. who hasn't played this year yet, by the way.

KNICKS R BACK
11-14-2012, 03:06 PM
in all honesty amare was my man, i was very grateful that he came here and inspired others to come...but we're even now and i cant defend him anymore...yes we are better off without him, no we cant get rid of him...the best case scenario for the knicks is that amare realizes the team is better with him coming off the bench...my gut tells me noway amare would ever accept that though

justinnum1
11-14-2012, 03:08 PM
melo is so much better at the 4 than the 3. unless amare comes off the bench i dont see how that works out.

also, when you play chandler, melo and amare at the same time, melo cant play the 4 in that lineup.

knicks religion
I say his "youth" and athleticism will be valuable as the season progresses. Even if our older veterans do stay healthy throughout mid-season and heading into the playoffs, older bodies tend to feel the effects of an 82-game schedule eventually. With that possibly becoming a slight blow to the success we're seeing now (not measuring it by the wins but by the statistics displaying overall elite/efficient team play) STAT can be the perfect thing to fill that void if he can just keep up with the defense.

HOWEVER . . .Carmelo did by into the team concept (not saying he never has because D'Antoni was a less than marvelous coach) and his isolation play (as he is one of, if not the best in the league in this regard) is a great feature to this offense that prides itself on unselfish ball movement. But will STAT? He may be as much of a liability on offense as he is on defense. We can't have STAT demanding the ball down low taking away from our ball movement any more than we allow a proven Carmelo to.

Unless we find someway to create efficient spacing with him on the floor, Raymond Felton picks (& rolls) up where they left off as a duo, STAT can mimic the foosball table defense of the Knicks, not disrupt Carmelo's natural gameplay, floor general and first ballot HOF Jason Kidd can quarterback him on offense, and Rasheed can get on him on both ends of the court . . . .
Amar'e Carsares Stoudemire will be the $99.7 million, 6 foot 11 260 pound team tumor he's been projected to be thus far.

KNICKS R BACK
these threads get better and better.

lol but you're from the lowly state of new jersey...and you're a lowly jets fan, and a lowly nets fan LMFAO @ you

MetroMan
11-14-2012, 03:09 PM
Let me answer this with another question, are humans better off with out aids?

Daze9900
11-14-2012, 03:12 PM
No they are not better without Amare' Stoudemire (For the record let it be clear I dislike how has been playing since he got her with his lack of effort on the defensive side of the ball and failure to play a post game shooting all them mid range jumpers.) When you have Carmelo Anthony playing the 5 spot the knicks have been out rebounded most games. They made up for that with crisp offensive execution ie. 3 or more threes from Novak during games along with J.R. getting 15 or more off the bench. When Melo is hot he keeps them in the game. We are going to see what this team is made out of when they play Memphis. I expect them to compete against San Antonio and w/l i wouldnt be surprised.

RangersMets
11-14-2012, 03:13 PM
melo is so much better at the 4 than the 3. unless amare comes off the bench i dont see how that works out.

also, when you play chandler, melo and amare at the same time, melo cant play the 4 in that lineup.

Easy, just put Melo and Amare both at the 4. Duh.

KnickaBocka.44
11-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Woodson better have a plan.

His plan worked last year :shrug:

MetroMan
11-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Knicks are 5-0 and they think thereShit don't stink.

Happy y'all playin gud, but jeez u guys gotta shut up

KnickaBocka.44
11-14-2012, 03:22 PM

Don't be mad because your team is underachieving and you are taking our coaching leftovers

justinnum1
11-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Don't be mad because your team is underachieving and you are taking our coaching leftovers

lol

His plan worked last year :shrug:

4-1...

elledaddy
11-14-2012, 03:40 PM
So now, not only are my fellow Knicks fans making useless " LOOK AT THE KNICKS" threads but now other fans are too. SMH...... How in the hell would we be " BETTER" by completely losing a player coming off a season with averages of 17.5 points and 8 rebs( his worst in 10 yrs)? You know how many teams would love to have a PF that can get 17 & 8 playing his worst? FOH....

Aldridge - 20 & 7
Duncan - 19 & 10
ZBO - 16 & 14
KG - 16 & 8
B GRIFFIN - 16 & 8
Gasol - 14 & 10
Boozer - 12 & 8
D West - 16 & 8
D Lee - 15 & 10

These are this years PF's Numbers and somehow we " would be better" by dumping 17 points and 8 rebs?

Again FOH

KnickaBocka.44
11-14-2012, 03:49 PM
lol

4-1...

3-1 with Amare, bringing Woodson's total with Melo and Amare to 9-5. Still good enough %-wise for top 4 in the east.

noodle
11-14-2012, 03:57 PM

Stfu

LongIslandIcedZ
11-14-2012, 03:57 PM
lol

4-1...

Stupid remark.

No shame in losing to the Heat. Using such a small sample size to say the Knicks are worse with Amar'e is trolling at its finest

justinnum1
11-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Stupid remark.

No shame in losing to the Heat. Using such a small sample size to say the Knicks are worse with Amar'e is trolling at its finest

The winning record with amare playing last reg season under woodson isn't a small sample size either?

Captain Moroni
11-14-2012, 04:09 PM
Kind of a silly time to start this thread. At 5-0, Kobe and Lebron could "disrupt" the knicks offense and chemistry.

If the Knicks were 0-5 Knick fans would be counting down the minutes until Stat returned.

The Knicks with Stat are legit championship contenders no matter how funny that might be to fans of other teams. The knicks have a chance to be freakishly scary in any matchup. If you watched their games you would understand.

LongIslandIcedZ
11-14-2012, 04:11 PM
The winning record with amare playing last reg season under woodson isn't a small sample size either?

Never said it wasnt.

Thats why on the first page, we'll have to wait and see.

Using one series against the best team in basketball to decide the Knicks are worse with Amar'e is asinine.

Blitzbolt
11-14-2012, 04:11 PM
The Knicks are so good they don't even need stat to win it all adding Stat just makes them better.

Knicks>Dream team.

Captain Moroni
11-14-2012, 04:17 PM

With all due respect, you ae a broken record. Youre hatred for the Knicks is apparent. You want them to suck, thus you continue to create ways that they will suck in your own head, the Knicks could sweep the Heat in the regular season and go 70-12 and you still would think they were dantonis team with no defense and a first round playoff exit.

Is it possible for you to be objective even for a second? Look at my posts, I hate Miami. I want Miami to lose every game. YET, I continue to aknowlege that they are extremely talented and the best team in the east until someone knocks them off. I knew the Knicks with their PG situation last season had no chance against the Heat. I am very realistic.

But having said that, you are going to look silly if the Knicks win 55-60 games. You never agree on anything a knick fan says about their team. Understand that most on here compare you to Domefavors on the Nets board because you argue out of blind hatred instead of trying to see that the Knicks are really good. And they are actually a very good team. Give credit once in a while and people will start to respect your opinion.

illwill83
11-14-2012, 04:25 PM
If we get stat on that second unit people can say what they want. If this team is healthy with the way they are play mia has serious problems in regards to a repeat

justinnum1
11-14-2012, 04:27 PM
With all due respect, you ae a broken record. Youre hatred for the Knicks is apparent. You want them to suck, thus you continue to create ways that they will suck in your own head, the Knicks could sweep the Heat in the regular season and go 70-12 and you still would think they were dantonis team with no defense and a first round playoff exit.

Is it possible for you to be objective even for a second? Look at my posts, I hate Miami. I want Miami to lose every game. YET, I continue to aknowlege that they are extremely talented and the best team in the east until someone knocks them off. I knew the Knicks with their PG situation last season had no chance against the Heat. I am very realistic.

But having said that, you are going to look silly if the Knicks win 55-60 games. You never agree on anything a knick fan says about their team. Understand that most on here compare you to Domefavors on the Nets board because you argue out of blind hatred instead of trying to see that the Knicks are really good. And they are actually a very good team. Give credit once in a while and people will start to respect your opinion.

The knicks are off to a great start, championships aren't won in the regular season.

GiantsSwaGG
11-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Melo at the 4 is close to unguardable

Amare at the 4 is close to ********

BklynKnicks3
11-14-2012, 04:38 PM
you're the only one to think melo is better at PF than kevin love.. who hasn't played this year yet, by the way.

I dont think i Know and its not just the 5 games it was over 20 games last year. Love is overrated he will be a 20 and 11 guy his stats are bloated

JasonJohnHorn
11-14-2012, 04:40 PM

lol... and LAL fan telling a NY fan to shut up.... :facepalm:

How many 'Antoni threads are up on PSD right now? lol

Next thing an MIA fan is going to tell DoMeFavours to quit being such a homer...

LOOTERX9
11-14-2012, 04:52 PM
Been saying trade amare for 2 years now before his value is destroyed from his inevitable injuries. Don't know why the knicks organization can be this dumb to allow amare to come back and ruin what they have going with melo at the 4 spot. Melo/amare will never play well together. we all know this but the knicks org. just seems too stupid to get it.

Andrew32
11-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Knicks are 5-0... please don't come back Amare.

I hate to say it but as a Knick fan I just want to see them win at this point and I could care less who we have on the roster.

I love my teams passion and energy so far and the way they've been playing.

I am quite scared that Amare will come back and kill the chemistry and ruin what we have going.

ewing
11-14-2012, 05:07 PM
No

StarvingKnick22
11-14-2012, 05:24 PM
another day, another knicks thread..

My God, you really do try to appeal to the others. The thread wasnt even made by a Knicks fan. In the course of this week there have only been 2 Knicks threads. RETHINK YOUR ANSWER.

Hawkeye15
11-14-2012, 05:30 PM
I actually hope Woodson uses him off the bench and keeps Melo at the 4.

xxplayerxx23
11-14-2012, 05:33 PM
Sick of these Knick threads enouggh they are playingw ell. Melo at the 4 is great but Melo can't guard the bigger 4s. Hopefully Amare works out.

RLundi
11-14-2012, 05:37 PM
So now, not only are my fellow Knicks fans making useless " LOOK AT THE KNICKS" threads but now other fans are too. SMH...... How in the hell would we be " BETTER" by completely losing a player coming off a season with averages of 17.5 points and 8 rebs( his worst in 10 yrs)? You know how many teams would love to have a PF that can get 17 & 8 playing his worst? FOH....

Aldridge - 20 & 7
Duncan - 19 & 10
ZBO - 16 & 14
KG - 16 & 8
B GRIFFIN - 16 & 8
Gasol - 14 & 10
Boozer - 12 & 8
D West - 16 & 8
D Lee - 15 & 10

These are this years PF's Numbers and somehow we " would be better" by dumping 17 points and 8 rebs?

Again FOH

When did you start watching basketball? Sunday? Who the hell would love to have Stoudemire's injured *** especially at $100M?

It's a legitimate question. Amare clogs the lane and seems not to coexist with Melo. What's so hard to understand?

Hawkeye15
11-14-2012, 05:40 PM

Aldridge - 20 & 7
Duncan - 19 & 10
ZBO - 16 & 14
KG - 16 & 8
B GRIFFIN - 16 & 8
Gasol - 14 & 10
Boozer - 12 & 8
D West - 16 & 8
D Lee - 15 & 10

Again FOH

The two best PF's haven't even played a game yet, those 22/7, and 26/13 stats are missing. Amare and Melo don't co-exist together, their styles of play don't mesh, and Amare takes away the position Melo has shown to be most effective at the last few years.

Jint.
11-14-2012, 05:42 PM
No.. Amare will be great off the bench.

knicks=love
11-14-2012, 06:33 PM
My God, you really do try to appeal to the others. The thread wasnt even made by a Knicks fan. In the course of this week there have only been 2 Knicks threads. RETHINK YOUR ANSWER.

doesn't matter if it was made, created, blessed, circumcised or whatever by a knicks fan. if there's a knicks thread, it most likely will have trolling and bashing in it directed towards the knicks roster and knicks posters will just feed off of it and make the fan base on this site a bigger **** hole than it already is.

it's every day that there's a new knicks thread, you obviously don't realize that a lot of them get merged together.

StarvingKnick22
11-14-2012, 06:36 PM
doesn't matter if it was made, created, blessed, circumcised or whatever by a knicks fan. if there's a knicks thread, it most likely will have trolling and bashing in it directed towards the knicks roster and knicks posters will just feed off of it and make the fan base on this site a bigger **** hole than it already is.

it's every day that there's a new knicks thread, you obviously don't realized that a lot of them get merged together.

ok.

knicks=love
11-14-2012, 06:40 PM
owned

SINCESTARBURY25
11-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Amare for Josh Smith problem solved

Hugbees
11-14-2012, 06:54 PM
owned

That's not helping..

Mayweather&NYK
11-14-2012, 06:55 PM

aww... u sure hope so dont u...lol... :)

yaswaggin
11-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Knicks should sign Derrick caracter

Blitzbolt
11-14-2012, 07:59 PM
knicks are the best team of all time they don't need stat.

aztr0
11-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Too early to tell. At least let the guy come back and play with the current team before making a judgement.

LA_Raiders
11-14-2012, 08:26 PM
Not on paper; but he can come from the bench.

That will make them even better...

GiantsSwaGG
11-14-2012, 08:27 PM
knicks are the best team of all time they don't need stat.

1996 Bulls can't see this Knicks team son

bigbeardaboss
11-14-2012, 09:40 PM
All depends on his health. If he returns healthy and willing to step out his comfort zone, Coach woodson will make it work and the Knicks will be that much better. If not healthy, I am sure Woody will keep him on a short leash.

Dankster
11-14-2012, 09:51 PM
That remains to be seen. It's so interesting to see this topic even being discussed; this has to be the first time in the history of the league that people are discussing the potential detriment a perennial All-Star player can cause for a team with his return to them.

The guy isn't over the hill yet; he's still only 29 and he has most of his athleticism still intact. His dunk last year in the last game of the season against the Bobcats over Tyrus Thomas erased any doubts Knicks fans had about the guys athleticism.

The idea that he clogs the paint too much with Melo and Tyson in the game is also a bit of a misnomer. Up until last year, the guy had one of the most automatic mid range jumpers in the game. I'd argue he had the best mid range jumper for any big man not named Dirk Nowitzki for probably the past 5 years. I'd imagine most Suns fans would echo that statement as well

Last year he dealt with a myriad of issues, both on and off the court. His jumper was completely off, and most Knick fans attributed it to his back injury from the previous year in the playoffs. Not making excuses for the guy, but as long as he regains the form on his jumper, which was so consistent for him for the better part of a half decade, than this frontcourt should probably work.

The only time really that him and Melo have been injury free and playing together for a good period of time was right after Linsanity when Lin got injured and Melo was leading the team into the playoffs with that excellent run he had in the last month of the season. Him and Stat played around 10-12 games and they looked very good playing together and Knick fans started to see glimpses of the damage these 2 guys can cause when they're healthy.

I think the concern most Knick fans have of him is what kind of defensive intensity will he bring when he does come back? This team has been playing so good defensively that some people are actually reticent to see Stat's return. It only takes one bad apple on the defensive end to ruin things for the other 4 guys. I hope Amar'e is able to make a full recovery and gets back to his All Star level, which he hopefully should.

P Styles
11-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Being 5-0 doesnt make us world beaters. Our defense MIGHT be good enough to mask stoudemire's deficiencies. We will need his offense when teams game-plan for Melo in the playoffs.

He's the worst contract in the league and one of the worst defenders, but we are better with him than without in the long run.

b@llhog24
11-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Sick of these Knick threads enouggh they are playingw ell. Melo at the 4 is great but Melo can't guard the bigger 4s. Hopefully Amare works out.

Neither can Amare.