PDA

View Full Version : shaun livingston and kelenna azubuike

tht_one_guy
11-14-2012, 06:48 AM
What ever happened to these guys i never really got to watch Livingston play in the pros because of his injury and i havent heard from him since and Azubuike i used to love watching him play when he was on the Warriors and seemed to be becomming a good role player for them before his injury did these guys just not recover or have they become less talented versions of Grant Hill

douglas
11-14-2012, 11:24 AM
They were decent basketball players, but then they got injured, and now they are not decent basketball players anymore. When you are not a decent basketball player, it is hard to make an NBA roster.

NYKnickFanatic
11-14-2012, 11:41 AM
They were decent basketball players, but then they got injured, and now they are not decent basketball players anymore. When you are not a decent basketball player, it is hard to make an NBA roster.

Well said Dougie, took the words right out of my mouth.

sep11ie
11-14-2012, 11:44 AM
Teach me how to dougie

Ill21
11-14-2012, 12:06 PM

:clap:

I Rock Shaqs
11-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Why do you guys find Douglas funny he's not even remotely funny...

Gram
11-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Why do you guys find Douglas funny he's not even remotely funny...

He's hit and miss. Some of his posts are amazing, some aren't so amazing.

Six-8-TheWizard
11-14-2012, 12:48 PM
He's hit and miss. Some of his posts are amazing, some aren't so amazing.

This

Quietmoney
11-14-2012, 01:01 PM
Both had devastating knee injuries. Livingston's was as about as bad as it can get, Kelenna's was bad also but downplayed and he had an unsuccessful surgery before he got some corrective surgery. That's a lot of trauma on the knee, don't think he had any chance of getting back to the way he was.

PlezPlayDKnicks
11-14-2012, 01:21 PM
why do you guys find douglas funny he's not even remotely funny...

this. I maybe chuckled at one or two of his posts.

yaswaggin
11-14-2012, 01:36 PM
why do you guys find douglas funny he's not even remotely funny...

this. I maybe chuckled at one or two of his posts.

I've never chuckled at any of his posts

He's almost as annoying as PredatorPeppers