PDA

View Full Version : Did the Raptors set a record for an all time low tonight?

spreadeagle
11-13-2012, 11:51 PM
Didn't see the game but Jesus, one field goal in the fourth and still won the game? how is that possible. I think I remember one team going without a field goal for a whole quarter a few years back but cant remember...must have been one ugly game. How did the Pacers get 5 shots and 5 offensive boards in the last 40 seconds and lose by 2 lol

The Raptors hit just one field goal and scored just five points in the fourth quarter, a franchise-record low

In the final 40 seconds, the Pacers took five field goal attempts. They missed each one but grabbed every offensive rebound. They continue to be lost offensively, shooting 32% for the game.

xxplayerxx23
11-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Thats crazy that they won the game.

heyman321
11-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Game was totally rigged for Indiana anyways, and we still won. That 6'8 ref called ZERO fouls on Hibbert/Hansborough and they should've fouled out by mid fourth quarter.

AntwanN21
11-14-2012, 12:04 AM
**** the refs and **** logic. Solid W.

Bob Loblaw
11-14-2012, 12:14 AM
they shot 6/33(18%) in the second half. just crazy they won

Steelers23_06
11-14-2012, 12:15 AM
**** the refs and **** logic. Solid W.

I literally lol'ed and for that congrats on your win. I'm Toronto in my 2k13 my career so I like em

LAKobeBryant
11-14-2012, 12:46 AM
LOL raptors score 5 points in 4th and win but when they score 130+ points they lose makes sense

ACanadian
11-14-2012, 12:59 AM
Watch the last 30 seconds and laugh, we got lucky but we beat the refs that **** us over everynight

Toxeryll
11-14-2012, 01:00 AM
that 4th quarter was painful to watch...

torontosports10
11-14-2012, 01:01 AM
Same old story. It's Toronto so refs don't call **** all. Derozen is going to have his arm broke before he gets a call go his way. It's ********.

Also, bargs is complete and utter garbage this year so far

Bishnoff
11-14-2012, 01:08 AM
Just a great effort to win on a back-to-back following a 3OT game.

John Walls Era
11-14-2012, 01:09 AM
Someone on the Raptors (Fields) needs to knock out the refs if they're being idiots. Then Fields gets suspended for a year, and they can also void his contract while sending a message to the league/refs. Win-Win!

kenzo400
11-14-2012, 01:16 AM
Didn't see the game but Jesus, one field goal in the fourth and still won the game? how is that possible. I think I remember one team going without a field goal for a whole quarter a few years back but cant remember...must have been one ugly game. How did the Pacers get 5 shots and 5 offensive boards in the last 40 seconds and lose by 2 lol

They played a third overtime game yesterday in Utah, so i think exhaustion was the main factor for such low scoring.

joshhorvath
11-14-2012, 02:11 AM
Low scoring, fantastic D tonight

dalton749
11-14-2012, 02:23 AM
the refs were a joke. its obvious that hansbourgh is their butt buddy. I legitimately want him dead after watching that. the guy should have been called for atleast 5 fouls in the fourth alone it was pathetic. the raptors had 6 shots the 4th quarter that were not in the paint and 9 inside but the refs were too busy blowing each other to call obvious fouls

BHF
11-14-2012, 02:58 AM
Hansbourgh was out there trying to hurt players what a scum bag he wasn't even playing basketball

mvb815
11-14-2012, 03:12 AM
i'm also on the refs don't call **** for the raptors bandwagon

Baller1
11-14-2012, 04:17 AM
What the hell happened to Indiana. They're trash.

PacersForLife
11-14-2012, 05:15 AM
Lol, I have no idea what you Raptor fans are talking about. Maybe I just didn't notice cause it was my team, I don't know...

Either way, we were horrible.

bucketss
11-14-2012, 09:24 AM
Lol, I have no idea what you Raptor fans are talking about. Maybe I just didn't notice cause it was my team, I don't know...

Either way, we were horrible.

how did you not notice hansborough trying to commit multiple murders on the court?

SteBO
11-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Some people just find ways to blame refs after "every" game. :laugh2: Embarassing...

In saying that, it was great win for the Raps, because they essentially got away with horrible offense and still won. It's one heck of a feat, but it's also one big black eye for the Pacers.

BHF
11-14-2012, 03:25 PM
Some people just find ways to blame refs after "every" game. :laugh2: Embarassing...

In saying that, it was great win for the Raps, because they essentially got away with horrible offense and still won. It's one heck of a feat, but it's also one big black eye for the Pacers.

i used to think the same thing but after this season not anymore, try watching some Raptors games and see for yourself

PacersForLife
11-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Honestly, from the games I've watched this year, it looks like the refs are letting a lot of things go for every team. Not just the Raptors. We've also had plenty of games where it looks like there was plenty of calls that could have easily been made, but they just let the players play.

Swashcuff
11-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Does anyone know if Elias Sports Bureau said anything about this game? I'm guessing it hasn't happened much if at all in the shot clock era.

kenzo400
11-14-2012, 05:35 PM
Honestly, from the games I've watched this year, it looks like the refs are letting a lot of things go for every team. Not just the Raptors. We've also had plenty of games where it looks like there was plenty of calls that could have easily been made, but they just let the players play.

True, but it has been highly unusual for the Raptors this year. It's not often a player has 38 points like Derozan against Utah and only gets to the line 3 times. He was attacking the paint the whole game too. They missed quite a lot of calls. I know were talking about the Pacers game, but the Utah game is just an example of how bad it has been this season for the Raptors.

2-ONE-5
11-14-2012, 05:38 PM
lol what is wrong with the Raptors? they had a 7 point quarter over the weekend vs the Sixers too

Tom Stone
11-14-2012, 05:55 PM

Yes they did...........We played great with Jonas in the game, once he left early in the third, for no good reason , he was beating up on Roy Hibert.........then crazy coach Casey benched him for the entire 4th and it destroyed us........good news is we have the pieces to win, bad news is , it takes a while for our coach to get there....Casey has to leave his emotions and friendships out of it, and play the best player, that night it was Jonas, stats back me up , plus or minus when he's on the floor and his over performance, states this guy should have played, but Casey does whatever the hell he wants, not backing anything up with statistical logic

bucketss
11-14-2012, 05:57 PM
lol what is wrong with the Raptors? they had a 7 point quarter over the weekend vs the Sixers too

andrea bricknani.

Nick O
11-14-2012, 06:03 PM
andrea bricknani.

he only took one shot in the 4th quarter so it wasnt his fault... nice try tho

JordansBulls
11-14-2012, 06:06 PM
No the record from what I remember is 2 points in a quarter. Dallas scored 2 points in the 3rd one time while the team they were playing scored 23.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199704060LAL.html

diu9leilomo
11-14-2012, 06:10 PM
he only took one shot in the 4th quarter so it wasnt his fault... nice try tho

hey why keep defending him? Hes hurting the team and everyone knows that.

Nick O
11-14-2012, 06:19 PM
hey why keep defending him? Hes hurting the team and everyone knows that.

why blame him for everything? ... lol .. we only score 5 points.. he only takes one shot.. yet its his fault? .. the ****? andrea gets the blame for everything when it isnt his fault.. and when he has a good game people always find some **** to pick on instead of giving him props.. ya hes playing pretty ****** this year but i know hes a good shooter and so should every raptor fan.. im not on the blame every problem on andrea bandwagon sorry

StarvingKnick22
11-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Thats really funny.

piston priest
11-15-2012, 10:13 AM
one field goal in the fourth and still won the game? how is that possible. I think I remember one team going without a field goal for a whole quarter a few years back but cant remember.

Back in 2005, the Detroit Pistons beat the Utah Jazz scoring only six points in the fourth, without a single field goal. I think it's the only time this has happened.

JordansBulls
11-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Back in 2005, the Detroit Pistons beat the Utah Jazz scoring only six points in the fourth, without a single field goal. I think it's the only time this has happened.

If you blowing a team out thru 3 quarters you may not even need to score in the 4th to win.

Rivera
11-15-2012, 05:45 PM

you clearly havent watched any raptors games when making this statement this statement is embarassing