PDA

View Full Version : Nash out for another week

sunsfan88
11-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Steve Nash's return from a fractured fibula has been delayed at least another week.

Nash will be re-evaluated on Friday.

"I think Mother Nature is a big component of this," Nash said. "The waiting game is always frustrating.

http://www.ocregister.com/sports/nash-377481-new-coach.html

Looks like Steve Blake will running Mike's offense for a while. As long as its a "Steve", I'm sure D'Antoni won't mind :p

justinnum1
11-12-2012, 02:45 PM
blake will take a back seat to chris duhon, who mike d has a man crush on.

lakers fans will soon find out that mike d has certain man crushes and he has guys who he puts in the dog house.

sunsfan88
11-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Lakers are counting on a 39 year old Nash (who is starting to show his age via injuries) to save their season.....good luck with that.

Avenged
11-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Blake has been playing solid for us, and Morris has too ever since Mike Brown left. I really don't expect them to keep it up because they haven't showed any signs of consistency but so far they've been alright while Nash is sidelined.

Avenged
11-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Lakers are counting on a 39 year old Nash (who is starting to show his age via injuries) to save their season.....good luck with that.

Yeah... I don't think the LAL are counting on Nash to save their season. :confused: The season isn't even lost in the 1st place.

Lakers4life08
11-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Morris can be really good player from what i saw in last couple of games....he can be Mario Chalmers with better ball control.......

Indi23
11-12-2012, 02:53 PM
If Mike is using his system, than yes hes counting on Nash.

beliges
11-12-2012, 03:03 PM
The Lakers will be fine. Although he's no PJax, Mike D is a good coach and will.undoubtedly implement a system.that will work. The Lakers have the talent to win a title.this season. And with a capable coach like Mike D, they should be looking great in no time. They have already improved drastically since game 1.

strahan92osi72
11-12-2012, 03:08 PM
blake will take a back seat to chris duhon, who mike d has a man crush on.

lakers fans will soon find out that mike d has certain man crushes and he has guys who he puts in the dog house.

I wonder if hew will beg and plead Buss to trade for Jared Jeffries.

justinnum1
11-12-2012, 03:13 PM

if you dont fit mike d system you might be in the dog house. might see jordan hill go to the dog house just like he was in NY lol

Gritz
11-12-2012, 03:43 PM

You're just mad Nash went to the Lakers

GiantsSwaGG
11-12-2012, 03:50 PM

Jared Jeffries and Balkman will be Lakers BOOK IT!

DODGERS&LAKERS
11-12-2012, 03:53 PM

Actully, we are kinda pinning our hopes on Howard who is a top 5 player. With Gasol, Kobe, and Nash being important parts. Not a bad plan..... Good luck with your own team lol

sunsfan88
11-13-2012, 09:50 PM
Actully, we are kinda pinning our hopes on Howard who is a top 5 player. With Gasol, Kobe, and Nash being important parts. Not a bad plan..... Good luck with your own team lol

Thanks I appreciate it! Hopefully it will be at least a close game on Friday and the big bad Lakers won't run us out of town :p

LA_Raiders
11-13-2012, 09:56 PM

ewing
11-13-2012, 11:11 PM
If Mike is using his system, than yes hes counting on Nash.

Most systems would count on Nash. All basketball systems count on Nash when the alternatives are Blake and Duhon

Hawkeye15
11-14-2012, 04:31 AM
Blake has been playing solid for us, and Morris has too ever since Mike Brown left. I really don't expect them to keep it up because they haven't showed any signs of consistency but so far they've been alright while Nash is sidelined.

no lluzl with your post. Nice to see Avenged..

GREATNESS ONE
11-14-2012, 05:07 AM
I cannot wait until Nashy comes back !!!!!

:jumpy:

kbtwofour
11-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Hopefully he can stay healthy for the rest of season.

Zefflin
11-14-2012, 05:32 PM
I cannot wait until Nashy comes back !!!!!

:jumpy:

Hopefully he can stay healthy for the rest of season.

Yes and yes, he's going to be a lot better then how he started the season, i promise.

Avenged
11-14-2012, 05:57 PM
no lluzl with your post. Nice to see Avenged..

Only when I'm trying to be serious but lately it's been hard to be around these parts. The quality has taken a major hit suddenly so why not just answer with sarcasm. :p