PDA

View Full Version : Wolves addition

SDvikes
11-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Who will wolves add to the team with all the recent injuries..

Love
Rubio
Jj
Buddinger
Roy

Pretty good all injury team. We will need a vet 2.

Peitrus? Anyone else have any ideas...

douglas
11-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Maybe another white basketball player?

thechom80
11-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Maybe another basketball player?

fixed

kobe4thewinbang
11-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Do they have enough money for K-Mart? He's light-skinned, lol. Sourpuss won't sign for the mini exception, so if Minnesota can offer more, he could go for it.

topdog
11-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Maybe another good team basketball player?

Now, it's fixed.

Not sure why we need this in the main forum though.

Hellcrooner
11-11-2012, 11:36 PM
They Can Use Shved ad the SG position.

And dont look now, but the team should be one of the stories of the season, they are doing good with their two best men/leaders/franchise players out.

When they are back, watch out!

Jumba
11-11-2012, 11:37 PM
You guys have AK, he's perfect for that Vet spot

iamsteel
11-11-2012, 11:47 PM
They'll be fine how they are. They still have Lee, Schved, Ridnour, and Conroy for the guard positions. And Roy and Barea are day to day. All 6 of these guys can play either spot.

thechom80
11-11-2012, 11:50 PM
They'll be fine how they are. They still have Lee, Schved, Ridnour, and Conroy for the guard positions. And Roy and Barea are day to day. All 6 of these guys can play either spot.

And none can play SF...

waveycrockett
11-11-2012, 11:51 PM
T'Wolves cant catch a DAMN BREAK WTF. I'm rooting for them to do well but I think this is a benefit for PEK dude is blossoming into a stud

thechom80
11-11-2012, 11:57 PM
He'll definitely have to step it up. So far, it's evident he benefits from having Ricky and Love out there.

Can we fast forward a month or so? Please?

topdog
11-11-2012, 11:57 PM
And none can play SF...

Which creates the issue of: do you move Williams to backup SF?

thechom80
11-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Who will be our backup PF??? (Dante starting until Love comes back) I don't want to see Lou anywhere near the court unless we're up by 20. lol

AddiX
11-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Didn't realize they lost all those other guys. That's wack, it would be a tough rode with those guys, this could knock em out the playoff race.

topdog
11-12-2012, 12:09 AM
Who will be our backup PF??? (Dante starting until Love comes back) I don't want to see Lou anywhere near the court unless we're up by 20. lol

You could do like with how Bud was playing last game: Williams starts at the 4 then when Cunningham comes in and AK leaves he switches to the 3. All three would have to play more minutes - about 32 per game.

mngopher35
11-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Didn't realize they lost all those other guys. That's wack, it would be a tough rode with those guys, this could knock em out the playoff race.

Ya, it sucks watching our players go down one by one. Luckily though Barea and Roy are day to day (although I'm not expecting much from Roy) and Love should be back at the end of the month. Then by late December we should be getting Rubio back and really start making some noise. We have a pretty solid team build and are currently 4-2 so I don't think we will be out of the playoff race unless more injuries come and plague us all year. If this is the worst of it we should be just fine.

KnicksorBust
11-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Waste of a thread. Every year teams experience overwhelming injuries. It's unfortunate but it's a reality of the game.

WolvesJagsOs
11-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Waste of a thread. Every year teams experience overwhelming injuries. It's unfortunate but it's a reality of the game.

Rubio, Love, Budinger, Barea, and Roy is a pretty damn nice list of guys. 3 starters and 2 key backups. That's a bit more than your leading on.

Hawkeye15
11-12-2012, 02:02 AM
we are being machine gunned by injuries. Its so much bull ****. I hate being a Minnesota fan.

Hawkeye15
11-12-2012, 02:04 AM

Really? Show me a team that lost its top 2 players to start the first month, and then its another of its top 2 scorers, along with another starter in the first 6 games.

Machine gunned by injuries. No excuses, I got it, but dude, at least recognize the Wolves are far more short handed then any team in the league right now. By a mile, considering what the roster SHOULD look like.

Trueblue2
11-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Maybe another white basketball player?

Steve Blake :shush:

JasonJohnHorn
11-12-2012, 07:32 AM
Eddy Curry is available, and maybe they coudl pry McGrady away from China, or picked up Iverson or Marbury? Or get Shaq out of retirement.

mgsports
11-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Josh Howard and Mickael Pietrus

SDvikes
11-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Thats what the rumors are, Pietrus and Howard.

THey are both savy vets who could mend the fence then maybe help us with a possibly playoff run. Lee and Conroy could go to practice squad once everyone is back.

Jint.
11-12-2012, 11:44 AM
probally Bobby Sura

AddiX
11-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Ya, it sucks watching our players go down one by one. Luckily though Barea and Roy are day to day (although I'm not expecting much from Roy) and Love should be back at the end of the month. Then by late December we should be getting Rubio back and really start making some noise. We have a pretty solid team build and are currently 4-2 so I don't think we will be out of the playoff race unless more injuries come and plague us all year. If this is the worst of it we should be just fine.

A lot of guys coming off injury and just learning to play together. Wont be easy depending on what the 7-8 spot chase looks like.

Ironically the bench and role-players have been far better at finishing close games than Rubio and love could ever Imagine though. So maybe that keeps them in it.

Ps: I think Josh harrellson is still avail.