TheNumber37
11-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Nice. When was this game?

Zefflin
11-11-2012, 11:02 PM
i will

NYYCowboys
11-11-2012, 11:36 PM
How depressing to see two guys who were in the upper echelon of the league, at one point, reduced to this.

nirvana235
11-11-2012, 11:43 PM
How depressing to see two guys who were in the upper echelon of the league, at one point, reduced to this.

Russel Westbrook gonna be there in 10 years.

asandhu23
11-11-2012, 11:47 PM
This is what I wonder about these NBA players. It must be disheartening to see your athleticism taken away by time.

LongWayFromHome
11-12-2012, 12:48 AM

Do we know clyde is broke? Maybe he just still loves to play and this is the highest echelon he can play at - AT 50 YEARS OLD!!!! I don't really understand why you are insulting him.

KnicksorBust
11-12-2012, 12:53 AM
It looks like it was AI-Clyde-Rodman vs. Marbury. No fair. For the record... I would have LOVED to see that team in their prime.

Captain Moroni
11-12-2012, 01:09 AM

Why is it depressing? You play as long as you can, and if someone still agrees to write you a check for playing.......smile and take it

The Ooh Child
11-12-2012, 01:44 AM
Rodman probably did heroine before the game

Kashmir13579
11-12-2012, 05:02 AM
Dennis Rodman is in this game?

Thanks for posting.

XJW18
11-12-2012, 05:07 AM
A.I. Dont look to bad, but Rodman is scary ugly. Why do u think they signed him? For his name?

FlakeyFool
11-12-2012, 09:15 AM
I have marbury as a facebook friend

Jealous?

Sly Guy
11-12-2012, 10:45 AM
It looks like it was AI-Clyde-Rodman vs. Marbury. No fair. For the record... I would have LOVED to see that team in their prime.

yeah, you've got rodman to clean up all the shots AI woulda chucked up there.

ThuglifeJ
11-12-2012, 11:19 AM
I hate father time...I'm gonna watch this entire depressing *** game

and you say Rodman is ugly..true. Guarantee he's got it in with plenty of models/cheerleaders. No doubt he has at least 3 stds tho dude cant resist the rockstar life.

and I agree that playing overseas is kinda lame. Sure you get a crazy fanbase but come on. When you hang it up just do productive things or reminisce on the good times, dont try to get that feeling you had in your heyday...that's what leads to drug addictions for these athletes. Just let it go and start doing camps, playing pickup with other x nba stars. You already experienced something millions of ppl dream of and had guys/girls drooling over you on the court on tv. You got what you wanted, NBA +money. Just accept it's over and realize how fulfilling that really was in life.

I guess I've never been famous but I still don't get why famous ppl always want more and more and want that prime-time fame back. Is man really that naturally power hungry?

/rant

I mean seriously, I rarely see of an athlete who doesn't realize they play a friggin sport for their life worth fortune. Try studying your *** off daily on **** you dont care about, in order to work your *** of daily, losing years of your life due to stress, all for a company/hobby you dont care about.

JasonJohnHorn
11-12-2012, 12:24 PM
I feel bad for Marbury and Iverson setting up these fools for open shots who then totally brick the ball... :facepalm:

DitchDat
11-12-2012, 12:28 PM
lol

The sad thing is that AI and Starbury could probably still play in the league. They just got such bad reps. Glad they're getting money though.