PDA

View Full Version : Lamarcus Aldridge takes a shot at Kobe pertaining to Brown's firing

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-10-2012, 07:37 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/20923708/lebron-james-thinks-mike-brown-didnt-get-a-fair-shake-aldridge-hints-kobe-behind-firing

“I don't know what to say -- if Kobe isn't happy, then that's tough,” Aldridge said. “I have been getting word that he wasn't happy with how things were going, and if he's not happy, then your chances there are pretty slim -- as we saw with Shaq. … Everybody talks around the league, and there was talk that he wasn't happy. “

Interesting how he recalls the Kobe and Shaq thing in the summer of 04 when he wasn't even in the league. :eyebrow:

Ebbs
11-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Dude I don't care

KnickaBocka.44
11-10-2012, 07:38 PM
This aint thread worthy son.

KB-Pau-DH2012
Dude I don't care

Then why did you post? :confused:

leprechaun5
he isn't lying .

Avenged
11-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Llullz its LMA who cares what he thinks.

flea
11-10-2012, 07:40 PM
What an idiot Aldridge is. Everyone knows you can't talk about what happens in the NBA unless you were playing in it at that time.

PlezPlayDKnicks
11-10-2012, 07:41 PM
How about LmA avg a few more boards n blocks with better defense than worrying about Kobe. Wasn't he supposed to be the next Duncan???

StarvingKnick22
11-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Lamarcus is just trying to get his name out.

amos1er
He mad.

HouRealCoach
That's just how Kobe is... He has 5 rings so it really doesn't matter

ManRam
11-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Interesting how he recalls the Kobe and Shaq thing in the summer of 04 when he wasn't even in the league. :eyebrow:

You had to have been in the league to recall that? :confused:

I mean, he's kinda right though :shrug: Kobe's ruthless, and it works out for the better more often than not.

Andrew32
11-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Lamarcus goin hard yea sonnn.

;)

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-10-2012, 07:47 PM

He's implying that Kobe ran Shaq outta town when he wasn't even in the league at that time and didn't know the politics of the NBA at the time.

LAKERMANIA
11-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Lamarcus goin hard yea sonnn.

;)

No you're not a Kobe hater.

P Harvy
11-10-2012, 07:48 PM
It's the truth tho. Lamarcus you get some props here son.

Spurred1
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/20923708/lebron-james-thinks-mike-brown-didnt-get-a-fair-shake-aldridge-hints-kobe-behind-firing

You had to be in the league at the time to comment on NBA events? Then we all better stop posting and shut this forum down. Come on, he probably followed that little drama in the press just like everyone else.

LMA, shut your mouth and only talk about the years you've been in the NBA.

PleaseBeNice
I dont't see the fault with LMA here?

Lake_Show2416
who?

chicago lulz
11-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Interesting how he recalls the Kobe and Shaq thing in the summer of 04 when he wasn't even in the league. :eyebrow:[/QUOTE]

Elaborate on how not being in the league during 2004 means you can't comment on things that happened during the year?

ManRam
11-10-2012, 07:49 PM
who?

NBA All-Star...

ManRam
11-10-2012, 07:50 PM
He's implying that Kobe ran Shaq outta town when he wasn't even in the league at that time and didn't know the politics of the NBA at the time.

Aha! So, unless you've been in the league for 10+ years you don't know anything. Got it!

KnickaBocka.44
11-10-2012, 07:53 PM
LMA is just giving a candid response to a question. All of us know that Kobe was petitioning to get Brown fired and we all know he had Shaq run out of town also. How is this news to anyone? And how is it taking a shot at Kobe?

NSJ
11-10-2012, 07:54 PM

Isn't that what happened though?

LAKERMANIA
11-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Isn't that what happened though?

No.

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Aha! So, unless you've been in the league for 10+ years you don't know anything. Got it!

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying.

It's very easy to go off of other people's hearsay, especially when you weren't even in the league during the time when this was all going on.

Everyone has a negative thinking about Kobe, and then when they get to the Lakers, they find out that he's not even really how others have portrayed him to be in the past.

amos1er
11-10-2012, 07:57 PM

It's very easy to go off of other people's hearsay, especially when you weren't even in the league during the time when this was all going on.

Everyone has a negative thinking about Kobe, and then when they get to the Lakers, they find out that he's not even really how others have portrayed him to be in the past.

Most of these guys are just haters. No need to take them seriously.

ManRam
11-10-2012, 07:57 PM

I guess I am. I don't see why you have to be in the league to know what happened.

It's not necessarily negative that Kobe is ruthless...he just is. Oh well. LMA pointed it out, so be it. There's nothing here.

If I'm a "hater" for thinking that, so be it :laugh:

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-10-2012, 07:58 PM
I guess I am. I don't see why you have to be in the league to know what happened.

It's not necessarily negative that Kobe is ruthless...he just is. Oh well. LMA pointed it out, so be it. There's nothing here.

So that it could give credence or at the very least a little bit of credibility to what you are saying. That's just IMO.

Anyhow, nice sig.

ManRam
11-10-2012, 07:59 PM
So that it could give credence or at the very least a little bit of credibility to what you are saying. That's just IMO.

Anyhow, nice sig.

Thank you. I think it's pretty funny. I'd rather talk about that than this!

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-10-2012, 07:59 PM

If I'm a "hater" for thinking that, so be it :laugh:

Huh?! :confused:

rocket
11-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Who gives a ****? How was he taking a shot at him? NBA forum is broken

P Harvy
11-10-2012, 08:00 PM
cooter juices

ManRam
11-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Huh?! :confused:

amos1er, the most intellectually advanced Lakers fan on the site said that I'm just a hater and that you should ignore me!

ManRam
11-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Who gives a ****? How was he taking a shot at him? NBA forum is broken

Yeah. I don't think it's a shot at all either. Kobe just being Kobe. So be it.

And yes, the NBA forum is broken. #ReinstateManRamAndLetMeBanEveryoneIDontLike

Lakerhead4ever
11-10-2012, 08:04 PM
More Kobe bashing in this thread as well? Wow just wow.

You would think Kobe was the one who went on national tv and screwed his hometown.

KB24PG16
11-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Yeah. I don't think it's a shot at all either. Kobe just being Kobe. So be it.

And yes, the NBA forum is broken. #ReinstateManRamAndLetMeBanEveryoneIDontLike

you did that to yourself u mad?

ManRam
11-10-2012, 08:05 PM
you did that to yourself u mad?

:confused:

I'm not mad at all. I'm glad I can sit here, kill time, and call people idiots again. Being a politically correct mod is no fun.

ManRam
11-10-2012, 08:06 PM
More Kobe bashing in this thread as well? Wow just wow.

You would think Kobe was the one who went on national tv and screwed his hometown.

:laugh: Look who made the thread. :laugh2:

Also, Kendrick Lamar is ****ing awesome. Is HiiiPoWeR your favorite song of his? It's still mine!

Jarvo
11-10-2012, 08:06 PM

EVERYONE know Kobe ran him out of LA

idrinkpepsi
11-10-2012, 08:09 PM
How dare someone say something negative about Kobe on PSD.

:facepalm:

jakedajewler
Everyone already knows Kobe is a terrible person, nothing new here

More-Than-Most
Guess what the star player over the coach almost every time. Lets not act like this doesnt happen all around the league.

Teeboy1487
11-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Lamarcus does not know what he's saying. He does not know what went down in 04 and he does not know what went down this time. Kobe has by his own words said he supported Mike Brown. Kobe is a competitor. The guy hates losing and it's only natural he shows frustration when he loses. Unless he has any proof, his words mean nothing. He is speaking from the outside looking in.

Lakerhead4ever
11-10-2012, 08:14 PM
:laugh: Look who made the thread. :laugh2:

Also, Kendrick Lamar is ****ing awesome. Is HiiiPoWeR your favorite song of his? It's still mine!

Not that I'm enjoying this conversation but yessss Kendrick is my favorite!!! Lol he's the next up

Statik1
11-10-2012, 08:14 PM
How many rings does Lamarcus have ?

Oh yeah thats right...

Child please

Jarvo
11-10-2012, 08:15 PM
LMA hate from Lakers fans :laugh:

Teeboy1487
11-10-2012, 08:17 PM

I don't hate him. I just disagreed with him.

ManRam
11-10-2012, 08:18 PM

Oh yeah thats right...

Child please

Yeah, good point. But how many RINGZ does my shower curtain have?

P Harvy
11-10-2012, 08:18 PM
lma criticizing kobe beef? i dont understand

Pluvious
11-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Lamarcus does not know what he's saying. He does not know what went down in 04 and he does not know what went down this time. Kobe has by his own words said he supported Mike Brown. Kobe is a competitor. The guy hates losing and it's only natural he shows frustration when he loses. Unless he has any proof, his words mean nothing. He is speaking from the outside looking in.

Well, I actually found it interesting. He's saying he has heard things from players. Everybody hear is bashing him and going into "defensive" mode but I actually think its pretty interesting that he comes out and says he's hearing certain things around the league.

That's more "inside" then most of the stuff you hear on the forum. I assumed Kobe was against Brown (for good reason) and may have said something and this makes me lean more in that direction. I don't think any more or less about Kobe though. He probably was more mad/unhappy then he led on in the media though...and players around the league might be more aware of it. People talk at work you know...

LAKERMANIA
11-10-2012, 08:21 PM

No hate, he's a good player, just doesn't know what he's talking about.

LAKERMANIA
11-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Well, I actually found it interesting. He's saying he has heard things from players. Everybody hear is bashing him and going into "defensive" mode but I actually think its pretty interesting that he comes out and says he's hearing certain things around the league.

That's more "inside" then most of the stuff you hear on the forum. I assumed Kobe was against Brown (for good reason) and may have said something and this makes me lean more in that direction. I don't think any more or less about Kobe though. He probably was more mad/unhappy then he led on in the media though...and players around the league might be more aware of it. People talk at work you know...

Hearsay.

Cal827
11-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Lemarcus Aldridge= Hobo's Chris Bosh

Structures
11-10-2012, 08:27 PM
:laugh: LMA just pissed off all the sensitive Kobe stans.

ManRam
11-10-2012, 08:28 PM
He might not know what he's talking about, but I'm sure we've all thought this. Kobe is ruthless...that's why he's seen so much success. I mean, everyone in LA wanted him out, why shouldn't we assume Kobe didn't either? I don't think he's taking shot at Kobe here...oh well.

How bought them Crimson Tide?

Alayla
11-10-2012, 08:30 PM

:confused: i wasnt in the league and i recall it lol none of us where are u saying you cant comment on somthing unless your in the nba? lol

PraiseJesus
11-10-2012, 08:30 PM
reports said that Jackson almost went to Portland this summer.

I think someone is jealllloussssss

ManRam
11-10-2012, 08:31 PM
reports said that Jackson almost went to Portland this summer.

I think someone is jealllloussssss

What? There is no ****ing way Phil almost went to coach Portland :laugh:

LAKERMANIA
11-10-2012, 08:32 PM
He might not know what he's talking about, but I'm sure we've all thought this. Kobe is ruthless...that's why he's seen so much success. I mean, everyone in LA wanted him out, why shouldn't we assume Kobe didn't either? I don't think he's taking shot at Kobe here...oh well.

How bought them Crimson Tide?

We can think about it all we want it doesn't mean we know for a fact it's true. There's no evidence to support that Kobe actually wanted Shaq out of town.

KB-Pau-DH2012
:confused: i wasnt in the league and i recall it lol none of us where are u saying you cant comment on somthing unless your in the nba? lol

Again, you misinterpreted. It's the fact that he didn't know what was going on at the time. He didn't enter the league until 3 yrs or so later. It's ignorant for him to even bring that up when he didn't understand the politics of that Shaq-Kobe thing. He just went off of the media and hearsay and is talking out of his ***.

As someone pointed out, he's just trying to stay relevant.

AddiX
Why are people hating on Aldridge for this?

It's clearly true.

PleaseBeNice
If you don't praise Kobe, you are a HATER!!!!

SportsFanatic10
11-10-2012, 08:34 PM

Oh yeah thats right...

Child please

lol its funny how many lakers fans just throw that out there like it means something. try some perspective, its a team accomplishment, the lakers always have a massive pay roll, lamarcus hasn't been in the league as long as kobe, and has never played with the same caliber of players either. obviously he's not gonna have 5 rings dumb***!

KnickaBocka.44
11-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Why are people hating on Aldridge for this?

It's clearly true.

This.

We all knew the politics of the Shaq-Kobe debacle and we all know Kobe wanted Brown gone. None of us are in the NBA.

These two things make this not even thread worthy.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
11-10-2012, 08:35 PM
alright LMA has a point, but who really gives a **** if kobe wanted mike brown gone but wouldnt say it to the public...if he did it would just tear up the locker room and make things worse than they already were! Kobe wants to win no matter what, and with the sqaud they had last year and the squad they have this year this is no excuse on why they shouldnt be winning! Kobe is the leader of that team and has been for years and is going to make sure that if something needs to be done in best interest of the team it happens! mike browns offense he was trying to run this yr was just god awful i mean not letting the best pick and roll pg in the league not run em? not letting one of the best players in the league lead his team on offense? The system he was running worked best for pau and maybe slightly for dwight...the system they run on offense needs to be ran for kobe and dwight first and nash and the pick and roll next! Kobe wants to win he's only playing 2 more years and wants to do nothing more but win these next 2 years and pass jordan and with the roster he has there is no reason they should be were they are...the end! What the best player in the league wants he gets period!!!!

Davidgta1
11-10-2012, 08:37 PM
I just seen a article saying sources say Magic Johnson had a part in mike browns firing.

STA_PLAR
11-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Lamarcus Aldrdge been acting like a baby since not making last years all-star game. He is like that herb *** kid who gets no love and just hates on others all day.

He needs to stop playing ball and be an analyst like all them other Aldridges lol.

This had me laughing. Grown men acting like little girls in the NBA.

ManRam
11-10-2012, 08:39 PM
We can think about it all we want it doesn't mean we know for a fact it's true. There's no evidence to support that Kobe actually wanted Shaq out of town.

Maybe no factual evidence. I think it was pretty obvious their professional relationship was damaged to the point of no return. Hell, Phil said he wouldn't return if Kobe returned, Kobe looked into playing with the Clippers...but it was indeed ultimately Shaq who demanded to be moved and was. Was it because of just Kobe? Who knows? Maybe it has as much to do with Phil.

But I don't think it's careless to say that whatever Kobe wants, Kobe gets.

ManRam
11-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Lamarcus Aldrdge been acting like a baby since not making last years all-star game. He is like that herb *** kid who gets no love and just hates on others all day.

He needs to stop playing ball and be an analyst like all them other Aldridges lol.

This had me laughing. Grown men acting like little girls in the NBA.

He made last year's all star game...

LMA is acting like a girl? Wonder what that means Kobe was acting lie circa 2002? ;)

Teeboy1487
11-10-2012, 08:45 PM

From who, players on the Lakers? I did not bash him. I disagreed with him. We heard it from the horses mouth Kobe himself that he supported Mike Brown. Why should I believe LMA over Kobe himself? LMA is stating an opinion when he has no idea what went on behind closed doors. I do agree, I would not think less of Kobe either if this was true and I don't think any less of Lamarcus either. I disagreed with what Lemarcus was implying when Kobe has supported Mike Brown despite not being consulted on his hiring. I think like me, the Lakers FO did not have time to experiment with Mike Brown. It's win now or be fired later.

ldawg
11-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Who is LMO? Any way this Lakers team is build to win now not later. Brown was not getting the team headed in the right direction. He was still singing the same old song. Dont matter if its Kobe, Howard, Nash, Magic johnson, Kareem, Mitch, Jim, Jerry, Ticket holders, fans, TWC, Shaq, Steven a Smith, espn, etc dont matter. Some teams are ok with loosing and some teams aint having it. Its not all about the $$$ for everyone. Some Players really do play to win and People like LMO just dont understand. Many teams and players are like that loosing dont bother them as long as they are getting paid. Lakers were worst than 1-4 It dated back to last season. After winning so many titles you can tell when the odds are against you. What LMO thinks does not matter he has a right to voice his opinion even if he is ignorant about what is going on. Its sad what happen to Brown but at the end of the day Lakers looked really bad and he was going to get fired sooner or later. His time management and rotations were awful.

LAKERMANIA
11-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Maybe no factual evidence. I think it was pretty obvious their professional relationship was damaged to the point of no return. Hell, Phil said he wouldn't return if Kobe returned, Kobe looked into playing with the Clippers...but it was indeed ultimately Shaq who demanded to be moved and was. Was it because of just Kobe? Who knows? Maybe it has as much to do with Phil.

But I don't think it's careless to say that whatever Kobe wants, Kobe gets.

No it's not careless to think that, there's just no evidence behind it is all I'm saying.

KNICKS R BACK
11-10-2012, 08:52 PM

yeah because only people that were in the league at that time new about the beef between kobe and shaq...the whole world knew, LMA didnt have to be in the league to know about it...

KNICKS R BACK
11-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Again, you misinterpreted. It's the fact that he didn't know what was going on at the time. He didn't enter the league until 3 yrs or so later. It's ignorant for him to even bring that up when he didn't understand the politics of that Shaq-Kobe thing. He just went off of the media and hearsay and is talking out of his ***.

As someone pointed out, he's just trying to stay relevant.

LOL in all honesty you are just coming off as completely and severely butthurt

Andrew32
11-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Kobe told the Lakers he wouldn't resign in 04 unless they shipped out PJ.
Lakers did offer Shaq a contract similar to the one Miami gave him but he turned it down cause he wanted more money.

Still if Kobe was nice to Shaq he might have stayed and accepted less money.

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Dammit, I am so sick of these Kobe threads. Why the **** do people keep making them in the NBA Forum! :mad:

championships
11-10-2012, 08:57 PM
People can say all they want. Brown is garbage as far as being a HC. Lakers will be better without him and the league and their fans know it.

ManRam
11-10-2012, 08:57 PM
No it's not careless to think that, there's just no evidence behind it is all I'm saying.

There's plenty of evidence that there was a huge wedge created between Kobe and Shaq that originated from Kobe and Shaq. There's evidence that Phil didn't want to return so long as Kobe was there. There's evidence that Kobe made it clear that he was willing to leave.

Did he run anyone out of town? Maybe not directly...but we can connect the dots. It was ugly, and while it wasn't perhaps more is fault than anyone else's, we know what happened. He was fined numerous times by the team for his actions during the whole "beef".

ldawg
11-10-2012, 09:00 PM
No it's not careless to think that, there's just no evidence behind it is all I'm saying.listen to Shaq talk. Dude hate Howard for no reason, He even called out Phil. Shaq had a problem with most of is teammates when he was the star player. Shaq has more street cred than Kobe so that is why people side with Shaq. But if you pay close attention Shaq signal his own way out of LA. DiD him and Kobe had beef? yes but Shaq was not innocent. In preseason he told Jerry to pay him and he also said he was not being no ones Pippen. Well guess what he was Wades Pippen, Lebrons Pippen, and Garnetts Luke Longly

LAKERMANIA
11-10-2012, 09:03 PM
There's plenty of evidence that there was a huge wedge created between Kobe and Shaq that originated from Kobe and Shaq. There's evidence that Phil didn't want to return so long as Kobe was there. There's evidence that Kobe made it clear that he was willing to leave.

That isn't evidence of Kobe "running" Shaq out of town.. That's evidence of Kobe not getting along with Shaq or Phil... Is that the same as running someone out of town?

Did he run anyone out of town? Maybe not directly...but we can connect the dots. It was ugly, and while it wasn't perhaps more is fault than anyone else's, we know what happened. He was fined numerous times by the team for his actions during the whole "beef".
Like I said, everything pointed to them not getting along and moving on, not one side "running" another side out of town. There is a difference

LAKERMANIA
11-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Kobe told the Lakers he wouldn't resign in 04 unless they shipped out PJ.
Lakers did offer Shaq a contract similar to the one Miami gave him but he turned it down cause he wanted more money.

Still if Kobe was nice to Shaq he might have stayed and accepted less money.

Proof?

Andrew32
11-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Shaq had a problem with most of is teammates when he was the star player.
Eh... that isn't true.

Him and Penny were close and he and Wade got along fine.
He was beloved by most of his teammates and coaches.
Some exceptions sure but for the most part he was well liked and he was always respected. (except by Kob)

Shaq has more street cred than Kobe so that is why people side with Shaq.
Shaq was the veteran and the main force behind the 3peat.

Kobe was the young gun who refused to accept his role and do what Phil asked of him.

That is what ended up destroying the chemistry Shaq worked hard to build with Kobe and eventually led to the destruction of that team.

Phil and most of the other guys supported Shaq because for the most part he was right.

We can agree that Shaq wasn't innocent but Kobe was the one who started the problems by not listening to Phil and Shaq and basically cutting them out mentally and telling them to f-off when they asked him to stop chucking.

He was too concerned about his stats and matching Jordan's legacy.

Well guess what he was Wades Pippen
Not really. He was almost as important as Wade was to that Chip.
Yeah Wade was slightly more important but so what he was old by then and past his prime.

ManRam
11-10-2012, 09:11 PM
That isn't evidence of Kobe "running" Shaq out of town.. That's evidence of Kobe not getting along with Shaq or Phil... Is that the same as running someone out of town?

The same? No. Did it play a factor in the breaking up of that Lakers dynasty? Of-****ing-course.

LAKERMANIA
11-10-2012, 09:12 PM
The same? No. Did it play a factor in the breaking up of that Lakers dynasty? Of-****ing-course.

So a team breaking up, and one side forcing another out of town is the same thing?

Sadds The Gr8
11-10-2012, 09:14 PM
cool story bruh

ManRam
11-10-2012, 09:14 PM
So a team breaking up, and one side forcing another out of town is the same thing?

Both players wanted to leave. No? Someone was ran out of town because of that feud.

It became one or the other...

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Eh... that isn't true.

Him and Penny were close and he and Wade got along fine.
He was beloved by most of his teammates and coaches.
Some exceptions sure but for the most part he was well liked and he was always respected. (except by Kob)

Shaq was pissed off at Robert Horry in 2003 when he played like crap in the playoffs and Shaq told management not to bring back Horry, but instead, to go bring Horace Grant and Karl Malone that summer and let Horry walk, which he did to San Antonio and won 2 more titles.

Shaq didn't get along with Horry. Horry also ranks both Duncan and Hakeem over Shaq. Even when Horry left LA, that summer of 03, he said that the Lakers were all about Shaq & Kobe and everyone else was like a side show having to put up with their crap.

Trust me, Horry was not a Shaq guy. Maybe guys like Fox, Shaw and Ron Harper were Shaq guys, but Horry was far from being a Shaq supporter. If anything, in his post-Laker career, Horry showed disdain for Shaq.

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Both players wanted to leave. No? Someone was ran out of town because of that feud.

It became one or the other...

So if management chose Shaq over Kobe, and Kobe left, would you be saying that Shaq ran Kobe out of town even though it was management's decision?

C-Style
11-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Everyone in the world is calling Mike Brown a horrible coach....but let's vilify Kobe for thinking so too :laugh2:

ManRam
11-10-2012, 09:21 PM
So if management chose Shaq over Kobe, and Kobe left, would you be saying that Shaq ran Kobe out of town even though it was management's decision?

I never said explicitly that "Kobe ran Shaq out of town" (I don't think). They created a circumstance where it became one or the other. The breaking up of that dynasty was as much of Kobe's fault as it was Shaq's. MAybe we're getting caught up in semantics here, but LMA's comments aren't unfounded. He didn't say that Kobe ran Shaq out of town. I don't think anything he said was unfounded...nor do I think he took "a shot".

Do you disagree with this? "if Kobe isn't happy, then that's tough". I mean, Kobe still IS the Lakers.

All he said about the Shaq thing was that he wasn't happy? You disagree with that? Nothing he said was off base...not at all. Not if you take it for what it is.

ManRam
11-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Everyone in the world is calling Mike Brown a horrible coach....but let's vilify Kobe for thinking so too :laugh2:

Ex-****ing-actly.

Andrew32
11-10-2012, 09:22 PM
either way who cares what aldrige says lol.

BigEric
11-10-2012, 09:31 PM
God forbid someone say something about Kobe in a non prasing matter...

JayW_1023
11-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Come on, coaches usually don't get fired after a 1-4 start. Something's up here.

tapajafri
11-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Aldridge is right. No player is superior to a head coach. As a player, you should always play hard and do what the coach says. That goes for everyone, not just Bryant. That goes for Lebron, Durant, Wade, etc. No superstar is too good for the head coach. Even if the head coach isn't a good one, players still should play hard and give it their best effort. Bryant has a reputation like no other of always wanting it his way. If bryant really did have even a small impact on Brown's firing or if he wasn't giving his best effort on and off the court because he "wasn't happy," well then that kind of stuff is the reason why he has the reputation that he does....arrogance, selfishness, etc.

CavsYanksDuke
11-10-2012, 10:23 PM
He mad.

Doesn't sound mad to me, sounds like he's stating facts. For those giving him crap about not being in the league when Shaq and Kobe were together, so what? You don't think guys talk about that sort of stuff for years afterwards? You don't think veterans rag on Kobe after the youngsters talk about how great he is? Grow up. Kobe is great at basketball, but I'm not sure I'd like him so much if I was a player.

LakersSaintsLSU
11-10-2012, 10:24 PM

This dude just made his own grave Kobe to Dwight "DESTROY HIM" HAHAHAHA i love all the hate were getting right now its so fuggin great to be apart of the LAKERS!!!!!

CavsYanksDuke
11-10-2012, 10:26 PM
You are getting hate with a losing record. Can't wait to see if you're still posting come playoff time...

RLundi
11-10-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm sorry, but terrible thread.

Corey
11-10-2012, 10:30 PM
God forbid a player form an opinion :rolleyes:

some of you are funny.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
11-10-2012, 10:32 PM
God forbid a player form an opinion :rolleyes:

some of you are funny.

You've got zero credibility because you don't have a ring.

ManRam
11-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Yes! Post deleted!

God, this has been since forever.

And on topic: uh....he's not taking a shot.

popo85
11-10-2012, 10:38 PM
How about LmA avg a few more boards n blocks with better defense than worrying about Kobe. Wasn't he supposed to be the next Duncan???

this

xxplayerxx23
11-10-2012, 10:43 PM
He is right but he should stay out of it and worry about his team making the playoffs.

ldawg
11-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Come on, coaches usually don't get fired after a 1-4 start. Something's up here.Unless you are coaching a team with 4 all-stars that has to win now. quite sure if they were not build like that and expectations were not so high he would have lasted the full year or even fulfill his contract. 1-14 in their last games with no improvement and no answers on how to fix it. Really how could he not be fired? Brown could not even get a hold of Bynum. A player he was brought to coach. Really he had no chance with this team. To pin the fire on Kobe is stupid. This went beyond Kobe. Tv Analyst, fans, ticket holders, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Jerry, Other coaches, his players was making fun of his coaching. How could he not.

b@llhog24
11-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Laker fans are the most defensive fans on PSD.

ldawg
11-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Laker fans are the most defensive fans on PSD.I would not call it defensive. Sometimes the hate and double standards need to be address.

ldawg
11-10-2012, 11:14 PM
LMO pinning it on Kobe is silly he dont understand. Some teams and players really care about winning. And you wonder why some teams never win? Lets have another lockout for those teams. Players like LMO just care about the money thats it they dont have passion for the game so they dont get it. 20 years from now no one will know LMO because he will never reach his potential and he wont lead a team to titles. What LMO thinks really dont matter.

Vinny642
11-11-2012, 12:13 AM
LMA speaking the REAL

kenzo400
11-11-2012, 01:45 AM

:facepalm: And you still don't get it. His point was that players in the league would generally have better inside information. He is talking about the incident as if he knows more about it than the average fan. The posters point was simply that it makes him look stupid to mention this when he wasn't even in the NBA at that time.

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-11-2012, 01:47 AM
:facepalm: And you still don't get it. His point was that players in the league would generally have better inside information. He is talking about the incident as if he knows more about it than the average fan. The posters point was simply that it makes him look stupid to mention this when he wasn't even in the NBA at that time.

Thank you.

Litchris12
11-11-2012, 02:05 AM
Lamarcus Aldridge is bum. He will never get ring ever....He Mad

pacman16
11-11-2012, 02:13 AM

lol you didn't have to be playing or coaching in the NBA to know about shaq and Kobe's feud..... it was a huge story that went on PUBLICLY for a long time. LMA is right with what he said cause we all know its true...

....but You're right, GENERALLY players/coaches would have better inside info, but not in the kobe shaq situation... BUT in regards to brown being fired, YES players do have some indside info, which is exactly what LMA is saying he heard....
so get off Kobe's dick and chill out

AIRMAR72
11-11-2012, 02:17 AM
kobe CRYant causing management to go out like cowards

Jarvo
11-11-2012, 02:18 AM
I find it funny people are asking who Lamarcus Aldridge, Like be serious you know.

majmarcus
11-11-2012, 03:20 AM
The fact that people are still on that "Kobe ran Shaq outta town" crap is complete ish. The bottom line is Kobe wasn't/isn't going to bow down to anyone not LEADING BY EXAMPLE! Shaqs skillz and ability to dominate didn't mean squat long term because he didnt keep himself in good shape. Kobe has been about his legacy since day one. With that said, why on earth will he play 2nd fiddle to such when he is as committed to winning as the great one?

Shaq played himself out of position with his public call out of Doc Beezy to pay him coupled with constantly being out of shape. Shyt got real to management when they saw how Serious Kobe was about leaving and could you have blamed him? No! Because if the FO was willing to back someone like Shaq at the expense of a Kobe who is still balling in yr number 17 I might add. They would've felt it in the worst way..

Shaq forced their hand and got himself a one way ticket to Miami. Kobe, as he is in most cases, is the scape goat. Phil talked plenty ish about Kobe in his book. But in the end, there was/is a mutual respect for one another because they both take their profession seriously. So regardless of what anyone says about Kobe running Mike out ta town. The truth is, Dwight Howard could've had everything to do with Mike exile since he is the future. But its always going to fall back on Mamba. And you dumb bastards eat it up every time.

Kobe for president...after Obama cuz he just got 4more years!!!

silvTeg98
11-11-2012, 03:37 AM
aldridge is an idiot

JLynn943
11-11-2012, 04:01 AM
LMA speaking the REAL

Yep. It's hilarious how Lakers fans try to make this sound like it's unreasonable. Kobe is as big a primadonna as there is.

blazerman
11-11-2012, 04:05 AM
What an idiot Aldridge is. Everyone knows you can't talk about what happens in the NBA unless you were playing in it at that time.

I aint never seen your name on a NBA jersey and your calling LMA an idiot!

blazerman
11-11-2012, 04:23 AM
This dude just made his own grave Kobe to Dwight "DESTROY HIM" HAHAHAHA i love all the hate were getting right now its so fuggin great to be apart of the LAKERS!!!!!

Shouldve said that about 12 days ago when LMA and the Blazers put it to both Dwight and Kobe!!!

The funny thing to me is your supposed greatest team ever sure sucks some serious dyck at this point and had to fire their coach after 5 games because they were getting clowned everytime they stepped on the court.

Maybe Kupchak will beg Phil Jackson to coach the Lakers again, haha

Oops my bad Kupchak already did that today, hahaha

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-11-2012, 04:25 AM
Shouldve said that about 12 days ago when LMA and the Blazers put it to both Dwight and Kobe!!!

The funny thing to me is your supposed greatest team ever sure sucks some serious dyck at this point and had to fire their coach after 5 games because they were getting clowned everytime they stepped on the court.

Maybe Kupchak will beg Phil Jackson to coach the Lakers again, haha

Oops my bad Kupchak already did that today, hahaha

Who cares, we'll just win a championship this yr while your franchise will reminisce back to 1977 just to remember how it felt to win one.

C-Style
11-11-2012, 05:57 AM

hahaha

How is that Roy, Oden 1, 2 combo working for ya?

kobe4thewinbang
11-11-2012, 06:03 AM
La-who?

He may have a high rating on the video games, but why ain't this dude carrying Portland into the finals?

Faneik
11-11-2012, 07:08 AM
Who cares, we'll just win a championship this yr while your franchise will reminisce back to 1977 just to remember how it felt to win one.

wishful thinking

miami heat are the team to beat. even las vegas says so.

Faneik
11-11-2012, 07:11 AM
La-who?

He may have a high rating on the video games, but why ain't this dude carrying Portland into the finals?

because he isn't playing with steve nash, dwigh howard and pau gasol.

basketball is 5 vs 5. if your 4 teammates aren't good enough, you're not going to win games by yourself.

CavsYanksDuke
11-11-2012, 07:20 AM
Lamarcus Aldridge is bum. He will never get ring ever....He Mad

This sums up every stupid fan philosophy on the planet. Poor punctuation, no grammar, and ending with a two word phrase that an infant could utter, but wouldn't because an infant has more sense. Learn English and grow your language.

CavsYanksDuke
11-11-2012, 07:22 AM

basketball is 5 vs 5. if your 4 teammates aren't good enough, you're not going to win games by yourself.

Get out of here with your logic, because nobody here wants to hear that ish.

ldawg
11-11-2012, 07:37 AM
sound like Kobe is a Boss.

kobe4thewinbang
11-11-2012, 08:09 AM

basketball is 5 vs 5. if your 4 teammates aren't good enough, you're not going to win games by yourself.True. So what has Portland's GM done about it?

ldawg
11-11-2012, 08:35 AM
True. So what has Portland's GM done about it?He is not going to do anything. He will lobby for another lock out to add a hard cap. LMA will be happy as long as he is getting Paid f the winning.

R. Johnson#3
11-11-2012, 09:49 AM
Then why did you post? :confused:

To prevent you from making these kind of threads in the future.

Supa
11-11-2012, 10:18 AM
no Lakers were happy at 1-4, players, coaches, or staffs, not just Kobe.

---

Hellcrooner
11-11-2012, 10:36 AM

dude, kobe ran shaq out of town.
its a FACT.

Im_in_Mia_bish
11-11-2012, 10:39 AM
this is gonna be fun.

ldawg
11-11-2012, 10:47 AM
dude, kobe ran shaq out of town.
its a FACT.who cares. Shaq was not innocent in his departure he played a part as well. Kobe did play a part but But Shaq was just as guilty. Anyone who cant see that is just being silly and feed into the media. Just look at Shaq actions, his club rap, his rant on Phil Jackson, telling jerry to pay him after a dunk, I aint being no one Pippen. Its all there in front of you if you use your own brain. Hell Shaq hate Howard and never played with dude. Just cause the dude took some shine of Superman something Shaq did not create. Shaq is childish.

HouRealCoach
11-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Meanwhile Kobe still has more rings than LMA had rebounds last night

kbtwofour
11-11-2012, 11:03 AM
He should really shut up and worry about his team. :facepalm:

ldawg
11-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Meanwhile Kobe still has more rings than LMA had rebounds last nightI am not going to knock LMA he is a good player. However he is comfortable with loosing and cant understand why players like Kobe get worked up over it. He dont have the drive to take his game to the next level and leave a legacy behind. 20 years from today no one will remember LMA

I Rock Shaqs
11-11-2012, 11:20 AM
LOL what an idiot he is? All these nerds on here acting like they know more abou the situation then he does, he's been around tons of NBA players, Shaq & Kobe, so shut up you don't know jack **** compared to what he knows.

The goods
11-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Maybe he should focus more on getting his team to playoffs, get off kobes nuts and work on your game Kevin Love is embarrassing you, and he isn't even playing yet.

The goods
11-11-2012, 11:30 AM
I am not going to knock LMA he is a good player. However he is comfortable with loosing and cant understand why players like Kobe get worked up over it. He dont have the drive to take his game to the next level and leave a legacy behind. 20 years from today no one will remember LMA

That's what separates legends from all-stars

kbtwofour
11-11-2012, 11:30 AM
LOL what an idiot he is? All these nerds on here acting like they know more abou the situation then he does, he's been around tons of NBA players, Shaq & Kobe, so shut up you don't know jack **** compared to what he knows.

The only people that know what really happened is Shaq, Kobe, Phil, and the Lakers. Nobody else really knows what happened.

So every player in the league know what happens with the Lakers?

I Rock Shaqs
11-11-2012, 11:31 AM
The only people that know what really happened is Shaq, Kobe, Phil, and the Lakers. Nobody else really knows what happened.

So every player in the league know what happens with the Lakers?

I never said that, but thanks for trying to put words in my mouth because you have nothing to argue about.

kbtwofour
11-11-2012, 11:35 AM
I never said that, but thanks for trying to put words in my mouth because you have nothing to argue about.

My point is he doesn't know what really happened just like the fans don't know what really happened. :rolleyes:

ldawg
11-11-2012, 11:46 AM
My point is he doesn't know what really happened just like the fans don't know what really happened. :rolleyes:Thank you, you can also tell LMA has no clue. Like everyone else pure speculation. It all still does not change the fact Brown was not working out and that is all that matters at the moment. He is bring up old news and still dont know what took place. Here you have a guy want to form a conclusion that its all Kobe fault because LMA plays on Blazers and he knows what took place in Mitch office in LA. Incredible some people are, And we wonder why advertisements are so effective.

quade36
11-11-2012, 11:50 AM

This...

BTW this includes Lakers fans too. I can't believe how many posted here how he wasn't in the league back then so how could he know. How you could as a fan know as well? Its ridiculous that people are bashing someone who is just like them on this thread. Very hypocritical.

kbtwofour
11-11-2012, 11:56 AM
What I find funny is fans from other teams are so quick to point the finger at Kobe and blame him for Mike Brown getting fired. The media and fans are making excuses for his lack of coaching and the team performance.

Kobe was not starring at Mike Brown this week. Mike Brown was in a huddle with the team, but people are saying it was Kobe's stare at Mike Brown that was the last straw for the Lakers.

ldawg
11-11-2012, 12:03 PM
What I find funny is fans from other teams are so quick to point the finger at Kobe and blame him for Mike Brown getting fired. The media and fans are making excuses for his lack of coaching and the team performance.

Kobe was not starring at Mike Brown this week. Mike Brown was in a huddle with the team, but people are saying it was Kobe's stare at Mike Brown that was the last straw for the Lakers.darn just broke my glass. Its Kobes fault.

ldawg
11-11-2012, 12:05 PM
I just bump my toe. darn Kobe

sep11ie
11-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Kobe be mad.

SA5195
11-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Why does LMA care

ldawg
11-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Why does LMA careCause Kobe is a Baws

I Rock Shaqs
11-11-2012, 12:23 PM
My point is he doesn't know what really happened just like the fans don't know what really happened. :rolleyes:

How do you know that other people don't know is what I'm saying. When he and lots of other NBA players are around each other all the time.

ldawg
11-11-2012, 12:26 PM
How do you know that other people don't know is what I'm saying. When he and lots of other NBA players are around each other all the time.They dont work for the Lakers. My supervisor was fired a year later we still dont know the truth why he was fired. That dont mean anything its all speculations. Not because they play in the NBA they know the truth. Hell Kobe was almost traded if he was not making them so much money.

kbtwofour
11-11-2012, 12:31 PM
How do you know that other people don't know is what I'm saying. When he and lots of other NBA players are around each other all the time.

Each side will have a different version of what happened. They can tell other people their side of the story, but that doesn't mean its 100% correct. Shaq will always try to play the victim because he loves the attention.

kingjaymes23
11-11-2012, 12:32 PM

I wasn't in the league and I'm pretty sure I know that's how it happened. Are you serious with this thread? Wow he said it was clear Kobe wasn't happy, let's make a big deal put of it. Anybody that thinks this wasn't partially on Kobe has to get their head out of their ***. The owner of the team has a long interview solidifying Browns position is safe and a day after the Kobe death stare happens and Brown is fired. Oh yeah that seems like a coincidence to me.

BTW you call yourself PSDs Stephen A Smith. With statements and threads like this, you are closer to being Skip Bayless. Just sayin

ldawg
11-11-2012, 12:35 PM
I wasn't in the league and I'm pretty sure I know that's how it happened. Are you serious with this thread? Wow he said it was clear Kobe wasn't happy, let's make a big deal put of it. Anybody that thinks this wasn't partially on Kobe has to get their head out of their ***. The owner of the team has a long interview solidifying Browns position is safe and a day after the Kobe death stare happens and Brown is fired. Oh yeah that seems like a coincidence to me.

BTW you call yourself PSDs Stephen A Smith. With statements and threads like this, you are closer to being Skip Bayless. Just sayinWhy its not Howard? He is a free agent and its important for him to like the coach. Its all speculations man. I would say its a number of things why Brown got fired. But for LMA to have the answer is funny.

kingjaymes23
11-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Why its not Howard? He is a free agent and its important for him to like the coach. Its all speculations man. I would say its a number of things why Brown got fired.

Because the change happened in one day. Buss went on for about 20 minutes in an interview saying Brown's job was safe. That's beyond the standard vote of confidence that means nothing. If you saw what he said, you could tell he really meant what he said about Brown being safe. 48 hours later, Brown is fired. In between then is the Kobe death stare.

Now I'm not saying I don't think Howard could have had something to do with it. But things don't change in two days because a guy who has been on the team for 3 months asked for a change. Things change when the face of a franchise asks for a change. It's not me speculating, it's just me using common sense.

duane v
11-11-2012, 12:43 PM
This aint thread worthy son.

You should see the crap he posts in the Laker forum:facepalm:

kbtwofour
11-11-2012, 12:43 PM

BTW you call yourself PSDs Stephen A Smith. With statements and threads like this, you are closer to being Skip Bayless. Just sayin

Lol. Dr. Buss died? Last time I checked he is still alive and he is still the owner of the Lakers. What did you expect Jim Buss to say about his coach? Yeah, my coach is on the hot seat and we will make changes if we don't see improvement. According to the media and Mike Brown's camp the decision was made by Dr. Buss to fire Mike Brown. People act like Kobe calls all the shots when he really has very little say in personnel moves. If Kobe had say in personnel decisions then why didn't the front office ask him about the coaching options before they hired Mike Brown?

Just like I said earlier... the death stare was not at Mike Brown. Mike Brown was in a huddle with the team during the time out. So your whole post has no valid argument.

Just saying.

kbtwofour
11-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Kobe has been the biggest Mike Brown supporter for the past two years. You never heard him say anything negative about Mike Brown even after Mike Brown benched Kobe last season.

Let's just say that Howard got another coach fired, lol.

I Rock Shaqs
11-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Each side will have a different version of what happened. They can tell other people their side of the story, but that doesn't mean its 100% correct. Shaq will always try to play the victim because he loves the attention.

That's only your opinion against mine though, it's not like your stating facts.

ldawg
11-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Because the change happened in one day. Buss went on for about 20 minutes in an interview saying Brown's job was safe. That's beyond the standard vote of confidence that means nothing. If you saw what he said, you could tell he really meant what he said about Brown being safe. 48 hours later, Brown is fired. In between then is the Kobe death stare.

Now I'm not saying I don't think Howard could have had something to do with it. But things don't change in two days because a guy who has been on the team for 3 months asked for a change. Things change when the face of a franchise asks for a change. It's not me speculating, it's just me using common sense.so Kobe eye fired a coach? I did not know he own the team. Jim and Jerry is not the same person. At this point in Kobes career Howard is more important to the team going forward. Its all speculations. And its safe to say LMA dont know what took place. Hell not Even Brown knew what happened. All he know at this point he is no Longer the coach. And the reason is The owner dont like the offense and had seen enough to let him go. How we got at its Kobe fault is internet fun.

kbtwofour
11-11-2012, 12:48 PM
That's only your opinion against mine though, it's not like your stating facts.

Well prove me that Kobe got Shaq traded and Phil fired.

Good luck.

ReconZach
11-11-2012, 12:49 PM
The funny thing here is that Magic has come out and said how he doesn't think Brown should have been here in the first place, but someone calls Kobe out for not being happy. LMA needs to shut his mouth. Along with anyone else.

I believe the Lakers have a track record that speaks for itself and they felt things weren't going in the direction they wanted

kbtwofour
11-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Kobe also made Rudy T quit for personal reasons. :rolleyes:

ldawg
11-11-2012, 01:01 PM
The only fact that LMA and everyone on here know is Brown was fired by Mr Jerry Buss. The reason being The Owner(Jerry) did not like what he was seeing, did not like the offense and did not like where the team was heading. We as fans as well as player, Coaches, tv analyst, Even Brown will speculate from Kobe eyes, Keeping Howard happy, Buss daughter wanting Phill coach, 1-12 record, Players not feeling Brown and not playing their best, Magic calling friend Jerry to drop Brown, Brown defense or lack of, his time management, his rotations playing players out of their natural positions, Not utilizing his players talent to in his offense than the other way around, etc. But as Always the most popular its Kobes fault. Its all internet fun. If you read LMA comments he is speculating he dont know anything.

blazerman
11-11-2012, 01:08 PM
How is that Roy, Oden 1, 2 combo working for ya?

If you brought your head up from Kobe lap you'd know they havent played for the Blazers in quite awhile.

I see the Lakers big 4 is working out quite well already gone through 1 coach and Kupchak is already begging Phil Jackson to come coach again.

jericho
11-11-2012, 01:22 PM
There are many who can't fathom Kobe and Phil's being on the same team again. Their five-season stint together was a Hollywood soap opera, and their battles overshadowed the three titles they shared. When Jackson revealed in his book, The Last Season , that Kobe had told him he would not re-sign with the Lakers unless they moved Shaquille O'Neal, it painted Bryant as the architect of the team's demolition. The conclusion: these guys couldn't wait to get away from each other.

idk but some of you guys should read phil jacksons book

kozelkid
11-11-2012, 01:26 PM

Why not? The easiness of getting shrooms, peyote or weed would be great for him :D

ldawg
11-11-2012, 02:04 PM
NOT LMA poor reason why Brown was fired but a analyst given a more logical point of view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFAG6UpCWNg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aifLBv7cjZY&feature=relmfu

jericho
11-11-2012, 02:16 PM
by the way again the name of the book is the last season

Squad13
11-11-2012, 02:25 PM

I mean, he's kinda right though :shrug: Kobe's ruthless, and it works out for the better more often than not.
Love you and your Sig, boo.

TmacBryant
11-11-2012, 02:45 PM

It was either Buss or Mitch who said that they have a special connection with kobe and that he knows if everything is alright. He went to he next lakers practice and Kobe gave him a thumbs up meaning everything was alright.

I don't think Kobe appreciated it when Mike Brown was hired, but within the last year he has grown closer to him. At first I did think Kobe might have been a part of Brown's firing, but honestly right now I think it was Buss and Mitch how bad we are playing. Kobe is too old to cry about his coach :cry:

kingjaymes23
11-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Lol. Dr. Buss died? Last time I checked he is still alive and he is still the owner of the Lakers. What did you expect Jim Buss to say about his coach? Yeah, my coach is on the hot seat and we will make changes if we don't see improvement. According to the media and Mike Brown's camp the decision was made by Dr. Buss to fire Mike Brown. People act like Kobe calls all the shots when he really has very little say in personnel moves. If Kobe had say in personnel decisions then why didn't the front office ask him about the coaching options before they hired Mike Brown?

Just like I said earlier... the death stare was not at Mike Brown. Mike Brown was in a huddle with the team during the time out. So your whole post has no valid argument.

Just saying.

A) Where did I say Dr. buss died? Pretty sure I didn't
B) If you think that death stare was not because he was frustrated with the direction of the team (the offense which is put in by the coach) I have a tunnel under the ocean to sell you.

Just because you want to be right doesn't mean my post is not valid. It's my opinion versus yours. We may both be wrong, we may both be right.

LeMarcus
11-11-2012, 07:23 PM
To all the "You can't comment unless you've been in the league at that time" I guess that accounts for every comment possibly made by every PSD member.

LMA plays in the league, we don't and y'all are saying his comments hold no weight cause he wasn't in the league at the time lol.

People talk in the league. Even players that come by the Adidas facility talk.

ldawg
11-11-2012, 08:37 PM
To all the "You can't comment unless you've been in the league at that time" I guess that accounts for every comment possibly made by every PSD member.

LMA plays in the league, we don't and y'all are saying his comments hold no weight cause he wasn't in the league at the time lol.

People talk in the league. Even players that come by the Adidas facility talk.They hold no weight none, He is just another fool with no facts. The only fact that LMA and everyone on here know is Brown was fired by Mr Jerry Buss. The reason being The Owner(Jerry) did not like what he was seeing, did not like the offense and did not like where the team was heading. We as fans as well as player, Coaches, tv analyst, Even Brown will speculate from Kobe eyes, Keeping Howard happy, Buss daughter wanting Phill coach, 1-12 record, Players not feeling Brown and not playing their best, Magic calling friend Jerry to drop Brown, Brown defense or lack of, his time management, his rotations playing players out of their natural positions, Not utilizing his players talent to in his offense than the other way around, etc. But as Always the most popular its Kobes fault. Its all internet fun. If you read LMA comments he is speculating he dont know anything.

LeMarcus
11-11-2012, 10:04 PM
So basically, you've just given reasons from your perspective as to why Mike Brown was not the right fit for the lakers, is it too far of a stretch to assume that you might share, if not scratch the surface as to why Kobe is not happy.

But of course your opinion would hold merit opposed to a basketball player employed by the NBA.

"He don't know nothin" but as a PSD member you do lol

Gtfo lol

kingjaymes23
11-11-2012, 10:38 PM
So basically, you've just given reasons from your perspective as to why Mike Brown was not the right fit for the lakers, is it too far of a stretch to assume that you might share, if not scratch the surface as to why Kobe is not happy.

But of course your opinion would hold merit opposed to a basketball player employed by the NBA.

"He don't know nothin" but as a PSD member you do lol

Gtfo lol

Exactly what I'm trying to say. These people on this thread are acting like they are above these NBA guys and their opinions are facts. LMA knows more than anybody on here will ever know about what goes on behind the scenes. If you don't like it, don't listen or read, but don't come with a terrible excuse like, he can't say jack since he wasn't in the league then. What a joke

ldawg
11-11-2012, 10:58 PM
This can end now know one here knows the truth no facts just he said she said bs case closed. All opinions thats going no where. Haters will always hate just let them do their thing.

LeMarcus
11-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Exactly.

What's amazing is that LMA didn't insult or bash Kobe. The Lakers invested and owe a lot to Kobe, why wouldn't the organization keep him happy and respect his opinion at this point of his career.

LeMarcus
11-11-2012, 11:02 PM
No one knows the truth to the final straw that broke the camels back on Browns looming end but this argument would have ended pages back if PSD members like you argue with valid points instead of "he don't know nothin" and are so quick to defend any comment related to Kobe.

ldawg
11-11-2012, 11:25 PM
No one knows the truth to the final straw that broke the camels back on Browns looming end but this argument would have ended pages back if PSD members like you argue with valid points instead of "he don't know nothin" and are so quick to defend any comment related to Kobe.It still stand he dont

JoeDirt05
11-11-2012, 11:36 PM
LMA is such a Badass

JoeDirt05
11-11-2012, 11:41 PM

he actually did he interviewed and everything it was as a consultant/gm/president **** but then he removed his name from contention

LeMarcus
11-11-2012, 11:45 PM
It still stand he dont

It still stand you don't comprehend very well.

JoeDirt05
11-11-2012, 11:48 PM
aldridge is an idiot

and kobe was accused of rape your point is what exactly?

ldawg
11-12-2012, 12:21 AM
It still stand you don't comprehend very well.nope not on opinions thats for fools

Clippersfan86
11-12-2012, 01:46 AM
Kobe on Bickerstaff: "He's good. He's getting the f--- out of the way."

Seems like Aldridge was right :speechless:

nickdymez
11-12-2012, 01:51 AM

Whats this have to do with anything?

lakerfan85
11-12-2012, 02:06 AM

Keyword is accused... :facepalm:

LeMarcus
11-12-2012, 02:12 AM
It still stand you don't comprehend very well.nope not on opinions thats for fools

lol. You have yet to make a valid point as to why LMA "don't know nothin".

Oh maybe it's because that's your opinion.

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-12-2012, 02:31 AM
Kobe on Bickerstaff: "He's good. He's getting the f--- out of the way."

Seems like Aldridge was right :speechless:

llullz, do you even know what that means?

He's letting the players play their game and have them figure certain things out on the court rather than an annoying 4-eyed Potato Head calling out players every single damn time on the floor and making the players think and second-guess themselves.

kingjaymes23
11-12-2012, 09:34 AM
llullz, do you even know what that means?

He's letting the players play their game and have them figure certain things out on the court rather than an annoying 4-eyed Potato Head calling out players every single damn time on the floor and making the players think and second-guess themselves.

So by Kobe saying that and using ****, to you that doesn't show that he was frustrated with the fact that Brown kept calling out plays?

LeMarcus
11-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Kingjaymes23, I think you and I both know at this point using logic on these KobeStans is impossible.

Its clear as day as to what was said but were the fools for understanding lol.

kingjaymes23
11-14-2012, 01:27 PM
Kingjaymes23, I think you and I both know at this point using logic on these KobeStans is impossible.

Its clear as day as to what was said but were the fools for understanding lol.

Exactly man. And the fact that Kobe said he was asked who he wanted to be hired as coach probably just adds to my point, but he won't see that.