PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone get NBA League Pass?

The Best Around
11-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Thinking about doing $55 for the mobile league pass. Kind of a steal if you think about it. For NBA League Pass, it says you get 40 out-of-market games per week. Do you automatically get all the games for your favorite team? Or does it randomly pick 40 for you?

IndyRealist
11-09-2012, 12:02 AM
It should be all of the games. I have broadband, not mobile though. The difference is in video quality I believe. Broadband is 720p.

bholly
11-09-2012, 12:16 AM
I don't know the answer to your question (and being international I can't even get onto the mobile site without using a proxy) but the regular season is 25-26 weeks long and there are 1230 games. If you're getting 40 per week that's 80% or more of them, so even if it's random you should be getting most games.

BKLYNpigeon
11-09-2012, 12:33 AM
i got it live stream HQ through some website in Russia. its awesome.

The Flash
11-09-2012, 12:36 AM
i got it live stream HQ through some website in Russia. its awesome.

free?

BKLYNpigeon
11-09-2012, 12:45 AM
yeah its free, but its exclusive its limited to 20,000 or so people right now, so the bandwidth doesnt skip. you need a password and stuff.

Theyhateme459
11-09-2012, 12:45 AM
I have the broadband subscription...I get all games that are not blocked out in my region (Shown on television)

Kobe2324
11-09-2012, 01:27 AM
just get broadband, that way you can plug your pc to the tv and watch it in high def, plus you get mobile included as well and its only 99.99 or you can even do 5 payments of 20$ I just split it with my roomate, so for 10$ i get to watch all Laker games plus any other game may interest me...

mrblisterdundee
11-09-2012, 01:44 AM
I boycott the NBA by watching every game for free on the internet. I love it, but I want it to go down in flames and be rebuilt in a more equitable, less venture capitalist model. I also want the players to know that they're expendable tools with little real value to the world.

bloomis1307
11-09-2012, 09:37 AM
I have league pass through comcast and I watch whatever I want. The only games not shown on the league pass channels are the ones nationally televised (tnt games and what not)

koreancabbage
11-09-2012, 09:41 AM
yup

I watch it on my phone, my laptop, and my iPad

Patman
11-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Best League Pass Broadband is probably the best investment for a Basketball nut, all games on Demand, good quality (720P). since most games are sometime between midnight and 3 a.m. The on demand part is really important to me.

thenaj17
11-09-2012, 10:46 AM
I have international and i get every single game of every team that i want. Sometimes i flick between games when there are breaks or watch 1 after the other the next day if i'm bored

AI
11-09-2012, 11:05 AM
You can watch every game online for free. Most sites that stream the games have one link that is actually league pass.

Theyhateme459
11-09-2012, 11:26 AM
You can watch every game online for free. Most sites that stream the games have one link that is actually league pass.

We are all different, but I have no problem paying for a service that I am receiving. Especially NBA League pass... Got it after the all-star break last year, bought for the season this year, and will continue to buy every year after this season. For me it is worth the consideration given up.

Captain Moroni
11-09-2012, 11:30 AM
I have direct tv league pass with that came free access to free Internet access as well. Phone, iPad, Xbox etc

MrfadeawayJB
11-09-2012, 01:02 PM
I watch for free online

Pluvious
11-09-2012, 01:35 PM
I boycott the NBA by watching every game for free on the internet. I love it, but I want it to go down in flames and be rebuilt in a more equitable, less venture capitalist model. I also want the players to know that they're expendable tools with little real value to the world.

Cool. But unfortunately I can't think of anything that has "real value to the world". Its all subjective. Our society definitely idolizes entertainers though. The future will laugh at us.

RyanStorm
01-04-2013, 03:50 PM
I just got League Pass from Comcast.

They gave me the full package at $39.99 for 4 months. Which is hella cheaper than the $43 for 5 months, that is the deal going for all teams on Broadband.

I have a question about it though. Do I get the NBA LP, through the playoffs and finals? If yes, will I still get access to broadband during the offseason? Like won't I be able rewatch any game I want?

RyanStorm
01-04-2013, 03:52 PM
I just wish they had a package that gave you NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS. All games, All year, and replay all of them.

Of course Comcast or etc, would have to offer this, because NBA has its own deal, NFL has its own deal, which will make this impossible. It would cost like $400 a month(maybe $500 if you count college sports), just to get these packages(a month).

TheSource
01-04-2013, 04:07 PM
I hate that the quality that comes with watching them free online, but it's better than nothing.

As far as I know, a lot of games are blacked out in Canada anyways?

Big2win
01-04-2013, 04:23 PM
I have the league pass through comcast as well and I think it is worth the money I spent two times over. I am a lifelong Knicks fan who no longer resides in the state of NY, so in order for me to see all of the games, this was the best solution. I tried the whole streaming thing last season and its not better than purchasing the package. I have access to any games that are not televised and there is no limit on how many games you can watch. I have access at home on every television, on my android and at work on my office computer for those days I have to work late.

SanAntonioSpurs23
01-04-2013, 04:24 PM
league Pass is a MUST

heyman321
01-04-2013, 04:28 PM

Yet you want their services for free, post on this site, probably idolize a couple of players... "little value to the real world" yeah I guess from a technological/scientific standpoint, but the world needs entertainment and clearly they've got you sucked in.

Dnovakovic099
01-04-2013, 04:36 PM
We are all different, but I have no problem paying for a service that I am receiving. Especially NBA League pass... Got it after the all-star break last year, bought for the season this year, and will continue to buy every year after this season. For me it is worth the consideration given up.

You sir are a sheep. The NBA would have no problem charging you 10,000 dollars for league pass if you would still pay. Thus, you should have no problem paying nothing if you can still watch...

Dnovakovic099
01-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Yet you want their services for free, post on this site, probably idolize a couple of players... "little value to the real world" yeah I guess from a technological/scientific standpoint, but the world needs entertainment and clearly they've got you sucked in.

Well, if you spend no money on the NBA I don't see how you are sucked in. If anything you are exploiting those that exploit millions of people around the world. However, I do not agree that players are worthless because everything on this planet is worth something.