PDA

View Full Version : Deron Williams is not and never in his career had been a superstar

Slow Head Butt
11-06-2012, 05:01 PM
This needs to be said, some of these **** ****** on ESPN may want you to believe that Deron Williams is a real ***** and a superstar, but I'm here to tell you, he's a fake.

Deron Williams was always a great pg, but he is not a leader and cannot carry a team anywhere, this cat for the past maybe 3 seasons has shot less than 44 percentile from the field, to go along with over 3.5 turnovers per game, which is understandable because he's been playing with alot of **** ****** out there and no real ******

But from my perspective, he hasn't done enough to ascertain the qualifications and the ramifications of a elite superstar and is not a real *****

He never finished top 5 in Mvp voting, does not make his squad better, and has mainly been a product of the Jerry Sloan system since he started his career.

I'm a real *****, and I'm not on here talking that bull skeever, he is a great pg, but cannot lead a team into battle and isn't a #1 option guy in my book

If Deron Williams is the best player in your team you aren't going to win a championship

I feel he would be a great #2 guy to a star big man or guard, but as the Mack Maine, i don't feel he is a superstar or is capable of winning anything of the note as the man

I ain't finna cause no trouble, but I felt this needed to be said, I wanna know how my real ****** feel about him, is he a superstar? Or is he just a guy who would be a great #2

And before any **** ****** try and say I don't think he's a great player, im not, I'm just saying he's not a superstar in my book and hasn't had the accolades to ascertain the rank
On that note, shout out to my real ****** swagcuff, Jason John horn, and all my other real ****** who been supporting my movement, we out here homies, holding it down for d block, we was here when no one else would take a stand for my bebo, we finna do it this year loke, im sitting on front of my fireplace as we speak loading up hem bangers for anyone who trying **** with our movement, we on that ovoxoymcmb flash drive lifestyle over here we getting them racks!

#3hunna 1 love

P Harvy
11-06-2012, 05:02 PM
His skill is on par with the best PGs in the game but his decision making and leadership is lacking.

ManRam
11-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Why haven't you been banned yet?

DoMeFavors
11-06-2012, 05:04 PM
You seem very passionate about this subject someone else would have just wrote it, you did a lot of swearing. What about Deron makes you angry?

TheNumber37
11-06-2012, 05:09 PM
he's elite. not the best leader, but he did make Carlos Boozer s threat for years. that is something, and the year they knocked out the nuggets, he looked really good. he's be injured and playing on bad teams since.

NYKnickFanatic
11-06-2012, 05:12 PM
This guy has to be a dupe.

sfattahian
11-06-2012, 05:13 PM
hey thread-maker, you are not, nor have you ever been a sane human being

GeekInThePink
11-06-2012, 05:15 PM
I feel Deron would be the perfect compliment to a #1 Big Man, he's to inefficient to be a #1 option on a contending team IMO.

Chronz
11-06-2012, 05:18 PM
So hes overrated then

Slow Head Butt
11-06-2012, 05:19 PM
So hes overrated then

On that real

Avenged
11-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Why haven't you been banned yet?

The mods are being way too lenient in the NBA forum as of late and the quality shows.. Don't know why, maybe they just stopped caring. :shrug:

StarvingKnick22
11-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Banned!

NYY09
11-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Yeah, this is gonna end well... :laugh2:

ibc.

Miltstar
11-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Do you honestly think anyone is going to attempt to have a real conversation with you after typing all that nonsense?

KnicksorBust
11-06-2012, 05:26 PM
The mods are being way too lenient in the NBA forum as of late and the quality shows.. Don't know why, maybe they just stopped caring. :shrug:

I don't know about that. I got my second infraction in 7 years yesterday. :o

IndyRealist
11-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Eh, I like big PG's with a post game. I think after leaving Utah he was just coasting until they got him a team. We'll see if he can get back to Utah-level this year.

JOhnnyTHaJet
11-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Chief Keef and Lil Reese are horrible rappers, women beaters, and killed JoJo.

Nothing to be proud of be saying "3hunna". ****ing poser.

LongIslandIcedZ
11-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Isnt considering someone a "Superstar" by in large a subjective question?

From a mainstream media standpoint, Williams is not a Superstar. I think the only Superstars are Lebron and Kobe, in that respect.

All depends on what your definition of a Superstar is.

DoMeFavors
11-06-2012, 05:35 PM

you should come back

netsgiantsyanks
11-06-2012, 05:38 PM
lol. he has the skill, just not the leadership, which he (hopefully) is working on.