Baller1
11-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Haha, good.

Evolution23
11-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Fine him already!

KnickaBocka.44
11-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Thats awesome. I can only imagine how irritating it is for players playing against floppers considering how angry we get as fans.

MrfadeawayJB
11-04-2012, 09:15 PM
haha i guess the players are getting sick of it too

Jint.
11-04-2012, 09:27 PM
stop flopping Blake..

The goods
11-04-2012, 09:36 PM
How can you make a living dunking on people then turn around and flop like a *****?

xabial
11-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Blake Griffin is one of the league's biggest floppers. With that being said, David Lee is not in any position to criticize. Back when he was on the Knicks he argued every single *****ing call called against him. Someone needed to point that out to him.

So Tell me GS fans. Does he still do that today?

KnicksorBust
11-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Someone should slap him in the face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0L2BISX-pM&feature=related

JesusWears24
11-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Blake Griffin is the most overrated player in the NBA.

Lloyd Christmas
11-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Blake Griffin is one of the league's biggest floppers. With that being said, David Lee is not in any position to criticize. Back when he was on the Knicks he argued every single *****ing call called against him. Someone needed to point that out to him.

He doesn't argue every call but be Definately argues more then any other player on the Warriors.

effen5
11-04-2012, 09:49 PM
I can't stand blake

xabial
11-04-2012, 09:50 PM
He doesn't argue every call but be Definately argues more then any other player on the Warriors.

I figured as much.

P Harvy
11-04-2012, 09:55 PM
I hate Blake Griffin. Cocky as **** and flops like a *****.

MetroMan
11-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Lol

LA_Raiders
11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
lol

85BearsDefense
11-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Blake Griffin is the most overrated player in the NBA.

I think hes underrated as **** someone who puts up his numbers without a shot and is mostly a dunker makes you wonder how good he will be once he learns moves and develops a shot.

popo85
11-04-2012, 10:13 PM
D.Lee with the truth

InRoseWeTrust
11-04-2012, 10:17 PM
I think hes underrated as **** someone who puts up his numbers without a shot and is mostly a dunker makes you wonder how good he will be once he learns moves and develops a shot.

He'll never be elite until he learns to play at least a little defense. He's awful on that end of the ball. Sure you can put up 20-25 a night, but what does it matter when you give most of it back on the other end?

85BearsDefense
11-05-2012, 12:35 AM
He'll never be elite until he learns to play at least a little defense. He's awful on that end of the ball. Sure you can put up 20-25 a night, but what does it matter when you give most of it back on the other end?

so what is Carmelo? Pretty sure he is an elite SF

85BearsDefense
11-05-2012, 12:37 AM
How about Dirk?

Gram
11-05-2012, 12:39 AM
:hi5:

InRoseWeTrust
11-05-2012, 12:41 AM

An elite scorer that doesn't give a consistent effort.

How about Dirk?

An elite scorer that gives an effort on defense/moves well, but isn't built to defend bigger 4's.

IMO, there are very, very few 'elite' players in the game, and you have to excel at both sides of the ball to be elite. Hence Griffin not being included in that group right now.

Avenged
11-05-2012, 12:44 AM
llullz

sharqstealth
11-05-2012, 01:02 AM
No one has been fined yet for flopping... But I'm sure Blake 1 day will...

Raph12
11-05-2012, 01:17 AM
I wish they'd start implementing this damn rule already, I've already seen Lebron's head snap back more times than Margarito when he got handled by Pacquiao... Warn some people already!

NFLNBA
11-05-2012, 01:19 AM
I wish they'd start implementing this damn rule already, I've already seen Lebron's head snap back more times than Margarito when he got handled by Pacquiao... Warn some people already!

Well said. I watched 2 heat games already and James still does that head thing where he whips it back overexaggerating the call and still no warning or fine!?!?

sfattahian
11-05-2012, 01:21 AM
its a shame a player like Griffin who is talented offensively ruins his standing with fans by being a blatant flopper. It's pretty cowardly and emasculating. It's bad enough he plays no defense, but compounds it by flopping like an Argentinian soccer player.

Glad Lee called him out on it, it's the only way to draw attention to it so hopefully it defines his reputation and he's forced to stop it.

topdog
11-05-2012, 01:39 AM

:laugh: Him and Paul on the same team is just too much...

Clippersfan86
11-05-2012, 01:50 AM
This is the problem with most sports fans. They are ignorant. It's ridiculous how long it takes to shed a reputation that is so quick to build. Griffin's been fantastic this year with not flopping yet he's getting **** for being a flopper because a player says "stop flopping" when he didn't flop to begin with on that play but rather got knocked off balance. It was an over the back foul regardless. Griffin hasn't flopped a single time this year including preseason.

Guppyfighter
11-05-2012, 02:23 AM
This is the problem with most sports fans. They are ignorant. It's ridiculous how long it takes to shed a reputation that is so quick to build. Griffin's been fantastic this year with not flopping yet he's getting **** for being a flopper because a player says "stop flopping" when he didn't flop to begin with on that play but rather got knocked off balance. It was an over the back foul regardless. Griffin hasn't flopped a single time this year including preseason.

He flopped on that play. He exaggerated the contact when Lee hit him. Also, congrats to him for limiting his flopping in a three game sample size.

Edit: Nevermind, he didn't flop in preseason. This changes everything.

Clippersfan86
11-05-2012, 02:52 AM
He flopped on that play. He exaggerated the contact when Lee hit him. Also, congrats to him for limiting his flopping in a three game sample size.

Edit: Nevermind, he didn't flop in preseason. This changes everything.

This is a borderline flop at best. Since you want to be a smart *** though it's technically been 22 games including playoffs last year (tons of people noticed his flops were almost nonexistent in the playoffs), preseason and now 3 games this year. 11 playoff games, 8 preseason games and 3 regular season games without much flopping at all, and no over the top type flops that got him the reputation. So until he starts flopping again people need to lay off all the negative ********.

He didn't even flop his rookie year much either, yet his reputation has went to **** in one year because of flopping? Yet you guys regard big floppers like Cousins as tough guys? So many double standards it's sickening. Guy flops, he's soft and he's a bit*h. If he simply absorbs the contact and gets in somebody's face he's a bully or a punk. Basically he can't win. It's going to make it that much sweeter when the Clippers tear the league up for the next decade and Blake emerges as a dominant, HOF type force.

Guppyfighter
11-05-2012, 02:57 AM
I didn't say he was a soft ***** or that cousins doesn't flop. I said Blake flops. Don't strawman me.

Clippersfan86
11-05-2012, 03:03 AM
I didn't say he was a soft ***** or that cousins doesn't flop. I said Blake flops. Don't strawman me.

Okay and... considering he's cut it out of his game almost entirely for a very solid stretch now stop pissing on him for flopping. People did it enough last year when ever other game people made tons of threads and posts about how much Griffin flops. These threads aren't deserved at this time. He sells a call the first time in your eyes but it's not even an undisputed "flop" and it's worth criticizing?

There are about 10 or 12 of these "selling calls" type plays a game and I don't really deem them flops. A flop to me is either a gross exaggeration of the slightest contact or a reaction to zero contact. Neither of which fit the bill for this. He didn't flail his arms, fall to the ground or hold his eye randomly like his more dramatic previous ones. Look at his footing and you'll be able to see he wasn't centered properly and was off balance.

Besides him bumping into Lee doesn't mean jack. Players walk by each other and brush shoulders consistently throughout the game. Lee was the ******* for crying about something like that and he's known throughout his career for being a whiner.

Corey
11-05-2012, 03:52 AM
Blake is one of the biggest floppers in the league.

Monta is beast
11-05-2012, 04:08 AM
Blake Griffin is just annoying flat out. He flops more than anyone in the NBA, he get's the most "superstar" treatment in the NBA, he *****es more than anyone in the NBA, and he's always bumpin people after plays and ****. If Shaq still played he would molly whop his *** lol.

Monta is beast
11-05-2012, 04:08 AM
Blake is without a doubt the biggest flopper in the league.

Fixed.

mjt20mik
11-05-2012, 04:25 AM
Annoys me to see him play. I could understand if the dude was like skinny and what not, but he's a tank.

Chill_Will_24
11-05-2012, 04:33 AM

Brook Lopez?

Chill_Will_24
11-05-2012, 04:34 AM

He is not elite. That said, Carmelo is not a big man so defense is not as important as it is for a PF.

hornetsfansydne
11-05-2012, 04:38 AM
When will the coaches cop the blame for flopping? When I played junior rep basketball in Australia I was one of the smaller players on the court so my coach taught me to exaggerate contact whenever there was a slight hit. Now that I referee, I find it extremely difficult to determine a flop/fair contact and thats at the national level in Australia so I imagine it is very hard for NBA refs to determine this as well. So shouldn't the coaches be copping the blame for teaching the players to do this? Crack down on it at the junior level and it wont filter through to the upper ranks

kdspurman
11-05-2012, 12:05 PM
I just hope he tunes it down now that the league is "supposedly" going to crack down on this sort of thing.

I Rock Shaqs
11-05-2012, 12:18 PM

Melo is wayyy better on defense than Griffin and I hate the Knicks more than any other franchise in any sports.

nycericanguy
11-05-2012, 12:22 PM
The best was when Blake hit himself on the head and then flopped for a call...lol

its ironic that two of the best built physical specimens in the NBA in Griffin and Lebron act like they weigh 120lbs soaking wet.

Blitzbolt
11-05-2012, 03:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIPDW7TQwSA
Flop this b!@ch that's what ZBO said last before the playoff series.

We injured CP3 and Griffin on purpose last year in the playoff to alteast give them a reason to cry.

We did lose the series but took about half the Clippers roster with us.

asandhu23
11-05-2012, 03:17 PM
He is not elite. That said, Carmelo is not a big man so defense is not as important as it is for a PF.

then it shouldn't matter for Monta Ellis.

Byronicle
11-05-2012, 03:22 PM
i really just hate when superstars flop

they already get the phantom calls

they are the poster boys of the league

and yet they have to deceive just to get a call?

DeyAce
11-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Lee needs to have that talk with Lebron

jericho
11-05-2012, 03:31 PM

the big Q is will he develop all that including D

AddiX
11-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Blake is overly protected by the NBA, media, and fans. Most overrated player in the NBA by far. Props to lee for airing him out like that.

He115ing
11-05-2012, 06:01 PM

LMAO!!!! Made my day!

MackShock
11-05-2012, 06:23 PM
no wonder the clips won so many games last year

MackShock
11-05-2012, 07:20 PM
theres a reason he was top 7 in free throws attempted

thrice4
11-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Griffin is overrated.

KnickaBocka.44
11-05-2012, 07:42 PM

Griffin has not be fantastic this year at all.

blahblahyoutoo
11-05-2012, 08:20 PM

the logic is not there.

MassoDio
11-05-2012, 08:22 PM
So basically...the pot was telling the kettle not to be black?

I can't stand the flopping that is Blake Griffin, but someone who flops less than David Lee should probably be the one telling Blake to stop.

pacman16
11-05-2012, 08:49 PM
^ whos in that picy...

MassoDio
11-05-2012, 08:51 PM
^ whos in that picy...

Genesis Rodriguez.

Hustla23
11-05-2012, 09:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIPDW7TQwSA
Flop this b!@ch that's what ZBO said last before the playoff series.

We injured CP3 and Griffin on purpose last year in the playoff to alteast give them a reason to cry.

We did lose the series but took about half the Clippers roster with us.
LOLOOOOL I remember this when it happened.

I can't believe Z-bo got away with that. He literally just punched him in the face. :laugh:

JJ_JKidd
11-05-2012, 09:38 PM
http://youtu.be/ajlp-2roteo?t=5m44s

flop citeh

Lindystud36
11-05-2012, 09:52 PM
forgot about David Lee