PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass

AndyfromNeptune
11-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Does anyone know how NBA League Pass works?

Can multiple people use it at the same time or can it only be used by one user?

What's the maximum amount of people that can use it?

Mods can close this after my question has been answered.

Thank you.

BKLYNpigeon
11-04-2012, 02:31 PM
I shared it with one friend, it was fine. but i dont know if you can share it with 10 people.

eventually if you abuse it im sure the NBA will figure it out, and cancel your subscription. every time you sign in to League Pass it registers your IP address. if you have 5-10 IP addresses registered to your account, im sure you will be red flagged.

if you split it with 2-3 people you should be fine.

thrice4
11-04-2012, 02:45 PM
I hate that not all games have video for the free version.

JeffG20
11-04-2012, 02:48 PM
I hate that not all games have video for the free version.

i was wondering why i cant watch a flipping game on LP especially when the game i want to watch is in my area.

i dont want league pass if i cant even watch my team play

thrice4
11-04-2012, 03:12 PM
i was wondering why i cant watch a flipping game on LP especially when the game i want to watch is in my area.

i dont want league pass if i cant even watch my team play

Yeah my bucks games are never on there. I hope they show a few games at least.

thrice4
11-04-2012, 03:13 PM
They ask your favorite team so maybe they won't let you watch your team until you pay for the full version....

JeffG20
11-04-2012, 03:22 PM
They ask your favorite team so maybe they won't let you watch your team until you pay for the full version....

i guess i will lie to them...i'll be more then happy to pay if i get to watch my team

BKLYNpigeon
11-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Thats not how it works.

If you IP address is registered to the New York Area, Nets and Knicks games will be blacked out and you would have to watch them on TV.

JeffG20
11-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Thats not how it works.

If you IP address is registered to the New York Area, Nets and Knicks games will be blacked out and you would have to watch them on TV.

well that sucks...the whole reason i got it was to watch Hornet games on my phone. so thats obviously not happening i guess

pinhead
11-04-2012, 03:46 PM
The International League Pass is brilliant. Every game available with no blackouts. I have the free trial which ends on Tuesday. Still undecided whether to stick with it and pay.

JeffG20
11-04-2012, 03:47 PM
luckily im still on free trial

bholly
11-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Just a reminder - I'm pretty sure that free trial automatically turns into a full subscription and charges you if you don't cancel it yourself.

JeffG20
11-04-2012, 05:02 PM
anyone know how to cancel on the mobile app?

i go to league pass and it just has the "buy" or "log in" option

mikekhelxD
11-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Just use your browser and go to their full site.

JeffG20
11-04-2012, 05:26 PM
going to try and bypass the blackout restriction first

Hellcrooner
11-04-2012, 05:27 PM
The International League Pass is brilliant. Every game available with no blackouts. I have the free trial which ends on Tuesday. Still undecided whether to stick with it and pay.

Does it get lagged or it works properly? im thinking on putting the dough on the table.

JeffG20
11-04-2012, 05:52 PM
downloaded a fake location app, sure enough now i can watch my team.

xILLN355
11-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Does it get lagged or it works properly? im thinking on putting the dough on the table.

international league pass is brilliant. if you do have a blacked out game (national televised) go on your mobile device and click a normal game that isn't blacked out and while watching that game, just use the little game scroll on the bottom and click black out game. never lags for me

bholly
11-04-2012, 05:56 PM

It's been laggy this week, most likely because there's so many free users. Usually it's pretty good and not laggy, at least the past 2-3 years that I've had it.

ThuglifeJ
11-04-2012, 10:52 PM
is it free trial right now for non international fans?

pinhead
11-05-2012, 04:32 PM

It has frozen a couple of times but nothing major. If money is not a major problem I would certainly recommend it. I have been watching it on my PC though, I don't know what it is like on other devices.

shizzle09
11-05-2012, 05:11 PM
NBA league pass is amazing. I've had it for years. I've shared with 3 other people before but am not sure of a cap. Being a Heat fan in california i've been able to watch every heat game for the past 5+ years when i used to have to wait for nationally televised games. that in itself makes the cost meaningless as i'd pay $400 a year to see every game my team plays. Then factor in the amount of fantasy swoops you get from watching all the other teams play and hearing their own broadcasters give you inside info. Get it dont worry about the price.

shizzle09
11-05-2012, 05:13 PM
It as frozen a couple of times but nothing major. If money is not a major problem I would certainly recommend it. I have been watching it on my PC though, I don't know what it is like on other devices.

mine works flawless online and through my iphone. i dont use the iphone way since i have a data limit though

pinhead
11-05-2012, 07:38 PM
The condensed version of games are bloody horrible. Just tried to watch the Heat-Nuggets match from Saturday and it makes it unwatchable. That has probably made my mind up about whether to buy it or not.

bholly
11-05-2012, 08:26 PM
The condensed version of games are bloody horrible. Just tried to watch the Heat-Nuggets match from Saturday and it makes it unwatchable. That has probably made my mind up about whether to buy it or not.

lol, just don't watch the condensed versions.

pinhead
11-06-2012, 02:12 AM
lol, just don't watch the condensed versions.

I knew the score so couldn't be bothered watching the whole game. I like the idea of the condensed game option, but it is the way it is edited. You see someone going for a 3 pointer and it cuts off before you see if it goes in and has the other team attacking. It is like whoever edited is a child or someone taking the piss.

ThuglifeJ
11-06-2012, 02:23 AM
is it free trial or something? because I just bought it and it was super laggy unwatchable tonight

bholly
11-06-2012, 02:32 AM
I knew the score so couldn't be bothered watching the whole game. I like the idea of the condensed game option, but it is the way it is edited. You see someone going for a 3 pointer and it cuts off before you see if it goes in and has the other team attacking. It is like whoever edited is a child or someone taking the piss.

Right, but surely that can't be a reason not to buy it. It's not like there's an alternative service with better condensed versions. Seems silly to not subscribe to a great service just because one non-integral part that nobody else offers isn't as good as it could be.

is it free trial or something? because I just bought it and it was super laggy unwatchable tonight

Yes, free trial for the first week, finishes tomorrow I think. Usually much better.

pinhead
11-06-2012, 05:37 AM
Right, but surely that can't be a reason not to buy it. It's not like there's an alternative service with better condensed versions. Seems silly to not subscribe to a great service just because one non-integral part that nobody else offers isn't as good as it could be.

I can't stay up and watch games every night(the earliest a match starts over here would usually be midnight) so I would probably like to watch the condensed version of games without knowing the score quite alot. So this would be quite a good reason not to shell out. When you pay nearly 150 for it you would expect it to be it a bit more professional.

If a channel was showing Football(Soccer) highlights and it cut someone having a shot to the other team attacking it wouldn't make it onto their coverage.

thenaj17
11-06-2012, 09:48 AM
I can't stay up and watch games every night(the earliest a match starts over here would usually be midnight) so I would probably like to watch the condensed version of games without knowing the score quite alot. So this would be quite a good reason not to shell out. When you pay nearly 150 for it you would expect it to be it a bit more professional.

If a channel was showing Football(Soccer) highlights and it cut someone having a shot to the other team attacking it wouldn't make it onto their coverage.

Just do what i do and watch it in full the next day, if you don't have time, just watch a couple minutes of 1st and 3rd 1/4 (with starters in) and then last half of 4th quarter.

koreancabbage
11-06-2012, 09:50 AM
it works amazing on my Samsung Galaxy S3. Heck the android one, is even BETTER than any of the computer or iOS one. The app lets you watch black out games. - all you have to do is select another game in View mode, and then the other scores comes out, you select the game yo uwant to watch.