PDA

View Full Version : Is letting Joel Meyers go the worst decision made by the FO of the Lakers in their

NetsPaint
11-03-2012, 10:38 PM
history?

The Hornets commentary team is also drastically better now.

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-03-2012, 10:41 PM
history?

The Hornets commentary team is also drastically better now.

Paul Saunderland and Spero Dedes were better all day every day. Plus, Joel has a monotonous voice and really got on the nerves of a lot and the legendary Stu Lantz couldn't stand working with him.

shep33
11-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Can't stand Bill McDonald, but I also couldn't stand Meyers.

richiesaurus310
11-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Anything is better than the Clippers commentary, but oddly enough Idk why Ralph Lawler and Mike Smith are better now then before. Maybe its cus we're good now Idk.

shep33
11-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Anything is better than the Clippers commentary, but oddly enough Idk why Ralph Lawler and Mike Smith are better now then before. Maybe its cus we're good now Idk.

Yeah I honestly can't stand them still lol. It's just too much, they're so excited all the time.

Bingo!!!

NetsPaint
11-03-2012, 11:26 PM
They were better to me before they got Chris Paul and praised him so much last season. Not that that is BAD, but sometimes they went overboard with the praising. I don't know how they are this season.

DreamShaker
11-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Am I in the Lakers forum? I mean...seriously.

C-Style
11-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Lakers are stuck with a idiot now.

C-Style
11-04-2012, 01:24 AM
Can't stand Bill McDonald, but I also couldn't stand Meyers.

Bill is the biggest idiot ever, Lakers should bring John Ireland... Also Bill should go back to interviews

LakersMaster24
11-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Buoingoooooooooooo!

Supreme LA
11-04-2012, 01:30 AM
I miss robot voice Joel Meyers. Bill McDonald is a schmuck.

Mr. NBA
11-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Chick Hearn we miss you ~~!!! Quality degrades year after year. you were quality chick!!!

ThunderousDemon
11-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Robot Voice. :down:

ThunderousDemon
11-04-2012, 01:33 AM
Oh me!! Oh my!!!

C-Style
Spiro was top notch

lpdunks8
I live in Phoenix, so I have to catch the games on League Pass. That means I need to hear the opposition's broadcast team when the Lakers are on the road.

Bill is a moron, but he and Stu are much better than anyone else. The worst two sets of homers are in Portland and with the other Staples Center team. I just watched the end of the game (good job Golden State) and they disagree with every call against the Clippers. They even replayed the Chris Paul offensive foul multiple times to find any slice of evidence that the refs screwed them.

PurpleJesus
11-04-2012, 01:34 AM
who?

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-04-2012, 01:37 AM
I live in Phoenix, so I have to catch the games on League Pass. That means I need to hear the opposition's broadcast team when the Lakers are on the road.

Bill is a moron, but he and Stu are much better than anyone else. The worst two sets of homers are in Portland and with the other Staples Center team. I just watched the end of the game (good job Golden State) and they disagree with every call against the Clippers. They even replayed the Chris Paul offensive foul multiple times to find any slice of evidence that the refs screwed them.

The defender had his feet set and everything......just that he had his chest out. :laugh2:

C-Style
11-04-2012, 01:39 AM

:laugh2: cause it's true

lpdunks8
11-04-2012, 01:42 AM
The defender had his feet set and everything......just that he had his chest out. :laugh2:

Yup, "he kinda raised his arms and his chest; coulda gone either way".

LAKERMANIA
11-04-2012, 01:51 AM
:sigh: Everyone after Chick Hearn sucked

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-04-2012, 01:56 AM
:sigh: Everyone after Chick Hearn sucked

No one is better than Chick and the Celtics Johnny Most. Two of the greatest announcers in basketball history!

richiesaurus310
11-04-2012, 02:11 AM

Lmao yea theyre super biased.