PDA

View Full Version : Like it or not, brook Lopez a top 3 center

Slow Head Butt
11-03-2012, 10:16 PM
I think so, he dominated in his first game, and during his last full season he nearly averaged 20 and 9

Dude is a legitimate beast on the low block, and his game is reminiscent of a young Tim Duncan on offense

Very talented young player, and in a league full of crap centers, i think he takes a dump on some of these **** ****** chest

Im_in_Mia_bish
11-03-2012, 10:17 PM
:catfight:

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
11-03-2012, 10:17 PM
One

Game

Slow

Down

waveycrockett
11-03-2012, 10:23 PM
You know a player is a beast when he drops 27 points and you think he really should of had more if you watched the game. He missed some shots he normally makes. Probably should of had 35-40 points.

Greedy22
11-03-2012, 10:24 PM
I think so, he dominated in his first game, and during his last full season he nearly averaged 20 and 9

Dude is a legitimate beast on the low block, and his game is reminiscent of a young Tim Duncan on offense

Very talented young player, and in a league full of crap centers, i think he takes a dump on some of these **** ****** chest

Try 20 and 6.

No he isn't, his effiency for a center is terrible.

He's definitely young and talented, but top 3 is really pushing it, he's top 10 in the 7-10 range.

beasted86
Since the mods on PSD have given up and allowed trolls to have free reign, can we add some sort of thumbs up / thumbs down system like YouTube?

That way if threads like this get a certain amount of thumbs down votes it becomes automatically grayed out / ignored and I don't have to waste time sifting through the garbage like this that has polluted the NBA Forum.

BigBlueCrew
How many times are we gonna make this stupid statement. This guy has been a stater for 3 years now and has what going him except some stats. No all star games, no awards nothing.

The big fundamental was in the all star game on the all defensive team all nba team all rookie team etc etc etc. Dont insult our intelligence.

Raps08-09 Champ
You know a player is a beast when he drops 27 points and you think he really should of had more if you watched the game. He missed some shots he normally makes. Probably should of had 35-40 points.

I actually think a player isn't as 'beast' if they miss shots they should be making.

bucketss
11-03-2012, 10:26 PM

lol what you talking about he should have had less the refs gift wrapped him freethrows.

waveycrockett
11-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Try 20 and 6.

No he isn't, his effiency for a center is terrible.

He's definitely young and talented, but top 3 is really pushing it, he's top 10 in the 7-10 range.

Nothing like shooting 50.4% for your career and being labeled terribly inefficient lol.

FOBolous
11-03-2012, 10:27 PM
he is a one dimensional player. a one trick pony. the center version of nick young. all the knows how to do is score. that's it. if Brook Lopez is a top 3 center, Nick Young is Michael Jordan.

waveycrockett
11-03-2012, 10:28 PM
I actually think a player isn't as 'beast' if they miss shots they should be making.

When you miss an entire year of basketball these things tend to happen. Called Rust.

waveycrockett
11-03-2012, 10:29 PM
he is a one dimensional player. a one trick pony. the center version of nick young. all the knows how to do is score. that's it. if Brook Lopez is a top 3 center, Nick Young is Michael Jordan.

Could of sworn I seen him get a couple of rebounds and a block and a steal.

kozelkid
11-03-2012, 10:30 PM
When you miss an entire year of basketball these things tend to happen. Called Rust.

It's called inability and inconsistency.

He's a top 10 center, and probably above average overall, but he's nothing more than solid.

xxplayerxx23
11-03-2012, 10:31 PM
:laugh:

D-Leethal
11-03-2012, 10:33 PM
You could easily argue a defensive and rebounding is much more important out of your center than scoring. Obviously its good to have both, but I'm taking the defensive anchor in the paint over the scorer any day of the week.

waveycrockett
11-03-2012, 10:33 PM
It's called inability and inconsistency.

He's a top 10 center, and probably above average overall, but he's nothing more than solid.

OK I'd like you to name another average center who misses an entire year and puts up 27 on his first day back.

waveycrockett
11-03-2012, 10:35 PM
You could easily argue a defensive and rebounding is much more important out of your center than scoring. Obviously its good to have both, but I'm taking the defensive anchor in the paint over the scorer any day of the week.

You could argue scoring points is the entire purpose of playing the game. Oh wait......

FOBolous
11-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Could of sworn I seen him get a couple of rebounds and a block and a steal.

you seriously can't be proud of 5 rebounds? and a block? :pity: i mean...i guess you get luck once in awhile. the ball got to bounce your way eventually right? you know pretty much ALL centers who are considered good averages close to 10 rebounds and 2 blocks right? Brooks' rebounds and blocks are a joke. he should be ashamed of averaging so little. like i said...Lopez is the center version of Nick Young. a one dimensional player and nothing more.

Mr. Baller
11-03-2012, 10:36 PM
1 game sample size. Closed