Mitch Kupchak meeting with the Laker coaches after the game... **** got real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kZg_ALxEz0

Jenceman
11-03-2012, 02:45 AM
Lol more questionable comments from the legend himself

What's questionable about it troll?

heyman321
11-03-2012, 02:45 AM
Just fire Mike Brown, and let Steve Nash play AND coach.

Losoway
11-03-2012, 02:49 AM
Get rid of princeton offense

PurpleJesus
11-03-2012, 02:56 AM
What's questionable about it troll?

probably that in one sentence he says we are panicking, then in the next, gives a sarcastic "that's what we are supposed to do."

you dont really think Kobe meant that the team was panicking 3 games into the season, do you?

Supreme LA
11-03-2012, 02:59 AM

^How can one person be such a troll/loser? :eyebrow:

Supreme LA
11-03-2012, 03:01 AM
probably that in one sentence he says we are panicking, then in the next, gives a sarcastic "that's what we are supposed to do."

you dont really think Kobe meant that the team was panicking 3 games into the season, do you?

Yes, I do. I take it literally and it means he recognizes that the team has serious chemistry issues on offense resulting in turnovers. They have lost 11 straight including preseason and that shouldn't happen after a full training camp and the talent they have.

Utd7
11-03-2012, 03:03 AM
It's Kobe being sarcastic

SirSkyHook
11-03-2012, 03:04 AM
Mitch Kupchak meeting with the Laker coaches after the game... **** got real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kZg_ALxEz0

:laugh: Loved it!!! lol

PurpleJesus
11-03-2012, 03:10 AM
Yes, I do. I take it literally and it means he recognizes that the team has serious chemistry issues on offense resulting in turnovers. They have lost 11 straight including preseason and that shouldn't happen after a full training camp and the talent they have.

Did you agree with Kobe yesterday, when he told people who were in panic mode to "shut up?"

He is being sarcastic here...its pretty clear.

P Harvy
11-03-2012, 03:12 AM
I'm not trolling at all. How that comment was even considered trolling is pathetic. It really shows that you guys are trolling me.

Why would you even say that you're panicking 3 games in? And previously you're telling everyone to shut up?

I think it's best if Kobe just doesn't talk anymore.

Hawkeye15
11-03-2012, 03:13 AM
Kobe is being sarcastic. Any Laker fan who thinks otherwise is going with the entire arrogance of being a Laker fan.

PurpleJesus
11-03-2012, 03:14 AM
I'm not trolling at all. How that comment was even considered trolling is pathetic. It really shows that you guys are trolling me.

Why would you even say that you're panicking 3 games in? And previously you're telling everyone to shut up?

Laker fans running on high emotion...

P Harvy
11-03-2012, 03:27 AM
Laker fans running on high emotion...

Bigger trolls are the ones who call people trolls because they don't like someone talking about their team. It's comical lol.

Bulls_fan90
11-03-2012, 03:34 AM
:laugh2: I remember when there were threads asking if the Lakers could beat the Bulls 72-10 season.

Anyway, they should eventually get their **** together. Just need to work on that chemistry.

Hellcrooner
11-03-2012, 03:50 AM
This is the only Button Kobe Hits.

http://sports.zadishefreeman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Kobe-Bryant-PS3-special-edition-joystick-2k123.jpg

MickeyMgl
11-03-2012, 03:52 AM

More? What else has he said?

cbs9889
11-03-2012, 03:53 AM
on a positive note at least kobe is shooting well

naps
11-03-2012, 03:54 AM
LMAO @ people not being able to catch Kobe being sarcastic. Lakers will be fine folks; All they need to do is let Steve Nash be Steve Nash.

ThunderousDemon
11-03-2012, 04:00 AM
This is the only Button Kobe Hits.

http://sports.zadishefreeman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Kobe-Bryant-PS3-special-edition-joystick-2k123.jpg

40 PTS

60 FG%

Let him shoot.

Hellcrooner
11-03-2012, 04:02 AM
40 PTS

60 FG%

Let him shoot.

turnovers?

Not passing the ball to open teamates?

Passing the ball like a hot potato once you are quadruple covered in order that your teamate gets the TO or the bad shot?

That leaads to defeat.

yeah let him shoot :rolleyes:

PurpleJesus
11-03-2012, 04:10 AM
More? What else has he said?

just yesterday, he told people to "shut up" who were in panic mode...now, he says they are in panic mode.

ThunderousDemon
11-03-2012, 04:11 AM
turnovers?

Passing the ball like a hot potato once you are quadruple covered in order that your teamate gets the TO or the bad shot?

That leaads to defeat.

Pass the ball to who? Nobody was particularly shooting the ball well. The Lakers needed some help on the offense, but no it's Kobe fault that the Lakers lost. The Lakers bench is full of scrubs and provide no offense when they are in. You need points to win the game and when it's no coming from one place, it has to come from some other place.

Lakers defense has also been terrible and they need to stop turning the ball over.

40 pts on 60% shooting is efficient, especially for Colby.

Let him shoot.

JEDean89
11-03-2012, 04:23 AM
the lakes will be fine, every team that has brought talent like that together with the exception of the Celtics have faced tough times at first. Remember the Heat going 8-9 the Knicks starting out ******? give them a month.

shep33
11-03-2012, 05:10 AM
turnovers?

That leaads to defeat.

Kobe was pretty great offensively tonight. Howard was in foul trouble, and the rest of the perimeter played like trash... Blake, Ebanks, Jamison were horrid.

His offensive efficiency is pretty amazing so far. 61% with 31ppg so far this year.

Pau is getting trapped on the perimeter... I have no idea what's going on, even when Howard got into foul trouble and had to sit for long stretches, Pau was still floating around the perimeter. Brown has to get him on the post.

If we didn't have Kobe tonight, I swear we would've scored like 60 points lol. turnovers are an issue, but that only started when Nash went down in Portland. Blake is struggling just getting the ball across half. We need another ball handler badly.

rockbottom2010
11-03-2012, 05:11 AM
if they continue with this soap opera....they are not going anywhere

jam
11-03-2012, 05:25 AM
It's time to go 72 and 7.

JayW_1023
11-03-2012, 05:33 AM
if they continue with this soap opera....they are not going anywhere

They are an ever spinning soap opera, you know that right?

Alayla
11-03-2012, 05:34 AM
turnovers?

That leaads to defeat.

He had 6 Its ugly but it certainly doesn't discredit that monster game

kobe4thewinbang
11-03-2012, 05:42 AM
I was worried about their dull bench. If Kobe has to give 40, the bench clearly isn't worth a damn. Maybe Jamison and Hill, but consistency is what matters. And Gasol has been pissing me off for 3 years now. Why isn't he playing like he did when they won titles? Zero passion, zero court awareness. Ugh... I don't even think LA could beat Denver this year if they met in the playoffs again. It's not just 3 games, either. The problem is they aren't making changes to improve.

Alayla
11-03-2012, 05:50 AM
I was worried about their dull bench. If Kobe has to give 40, the bench clearly isn't worth a damn. Maybe Jamison and Hill, but consistency is what matters. And Gasol has been pissing me off for 3 years now. Why isn't he playing like he did when they won titles? Zero passion, zero court awareness. Ugh... I don't even think LA could beat Denver this year if they met in the playoffs again. It's not just 3 games, either. The problem is they aren't making changes to improve.

1. Physical decline
2:confused: So Dh12 and nash as well as Jamasion are not changes to improve.. thats news to me
and LA on paper is the best team in the nba theres really no point to overreacting
Im sorry you are So spoiled that 3 losses Drive u up a wall
Im sorry that your team has 4 HOFers and 2 other allstars and is 0-3
Im sorry you Expected this to be the best team of all time and waltz to a ring with no one fighting back
LOL like you lakers Fans are just funny im allmost rooting for this slump to continue becuase its about time the lakers knew what it felt like to lose
the fans of that Franchise just sound like a bunch of 15 year old girls who arint getting there way and when they are they are so arrogent its painfull
they lose 3 games and the sky is falling i dont understand it LOL

Supreme LA
11-03-2012, 05:59 AM
You morons do realize that Pau playing bad has everything to do with the offensive strategy right???

What was the Lakers biggest strength during their last 2 titles?? They were monsters on the offensive board playing volley ball in the paint with two 7-footers.

Now that the offense has Pau at the high post playing as a facilitator and a spot up jump shooter it leaves Howard alone to rebound in the paint. The best thing about the triangle/triple-post offense was that it put Pau (who is best suited with his back to the basket deep on the block) in the paint and that gave us two big men in the paint.

I want the triangle back and if it means bringing back Shaw to do it I'm all for it. It's obvious we aren't using Nash in the pick and roll and we don't have the personel to do it correctly anyway. Nash's pick and roll schemes involves a spread out offense and with two 7-footers that isn't going to happen.

If the Lakers are going to clog the paint and be unable to use Nash effectively at least do it right. The Princeton offense takes to much motion to get guys open. The triangle allowed guys to cut to basket at every angle and not come off back screens which take so much time to develop.

The only good sign tonight was Kobe still has the ability to just scrap that garbage offense and get the Lakers going when he needs to. I pray Mike Brown and his staff gets fired ASAP.

Raidaz4Life
11-03-2012, 06:02 AM
He had 6 Its ugly but it certainly doesn't discredit that monster game

At least half of them were on passes too

LakersSaintsLSU
11-03-2012, 06:18 AM
Pass the ball to who? Nobody was particularly shooting the ball well. The Lakers needed some help on the offense, but no it's Kobe fault that the Lakers lost. The Lakers bench is full of scrubs and provide no offense when they are in. You need points to win the game and when it's no coming from one place, it has to come from some other place.

Lakers defense has also been terrible and they need to stop turning the ball over.

40 pts on 60% shooting is efficient, especially for Colby.

Let him shoot.

Somebody just GOT SERVED HA! Kobe did his thing..all that he should have passed crap is BS every one

besides Kobe played like chumps tonight,D12 was in early foul trouble and our bench couldn't beat a D-

League team right now. We also need a way to get Jamison more involved...You guys better know Mitch

has something up his sleeve to improve our backcourt bench wise...i can see Jose Calderon in our future

even before the trade deadline

mdm692
11-03-2012, 09:17 AM
40 PTS

60 FG%

Let him shoot.

0-3 please keep letting him shoot. Heck keep treating Nash like he is Steve Blake.

BALLER R
11-03-2012, 09:24 AM
They need a new coach. One that knows how to use his players right.

theheatles
11-03-2012, 09:44 AM
Kobe isn't the problem, but once Nash and Dwight are healthy, they'd be foolish to not install the pick n roll as their primary offense. Last season Nash was the most efficient PG in the NBA in the pick n roll and Dwight was the best big in the pick n roll. So far this year they are running the pick n roll only 6% of the time.

ChaseHamels
11-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Maybe this is just karma for DH being the biggest POS the past year.

Gram
11-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Kobe Bryant.

tredigs
11-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Hahaha. Ahhh, what a great start to the NBA season. I can't wait for this "team" to be an early round exit in the playoffs.

gwrighter
11-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Bring in D'Antoni.

Hellcrooner
11-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Bring in D'Antoni.

What for? Teams D is bad enough at the moment.

tredigs
11-03-2012, 11:03 AM
The team D on this squad will continue to suck; virtually everyone on the team is a middling to weak defender outside of Howard. Side note: I actually think Jamison might be the worst defender in the NBA. They're also very old, and have overlapping offensive roles and an absolutely ridiculous coach to manage a team this challenging (it would take a legend of Phil Jackson's status to manage this roster appropriately).

They will win a lot of games against the .500's of the league, but I doubt the Lakers scare any contenders. Replace Kobe with a James Harden or even an Aaron Afflalo? Now the rest of the Western Conference has problems.

b@llhog24
11-03-2012, 11:19 AM
The team D on this squad will continue to suck; virtually everyone on the team is a middling to weak defender outside of Howard. Side note: I actually think Jamison might be the worst defender in the NBA. They're also very old, and have overlapping offensive roles and an absolutely ridiculous coach to manage a team this challenging (it would take a legend of Phil Jackson's status to manage this roster appropriately).

They will win a lot of games against the .500's of the league, but I doubt the Lakers scare any contenders. Replace Kobe with a James Harden or even an Aaron Afflalo? Now the rest of the Western Conference has problems.

Bingo. Everyone's *****ing about them scoring when they just haven't been able to stop the other team from lighting them up.

JasonJohnHorn
11-03-2012, 11:31 AM
This is a bad start to the season. They have the tools to be dominating and they have yet to win a game as a team.

Hardaway Here
11-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Man those Lakers are balling out that deep bench those fans were talking about in the offseason are putting in work keep it up Lakers

Heatcheck
11-03-2012, 11:47 AM
The problem is artest, he was historically bad most of last year, and he blows *** this year. everytime i put on the lakers game i see him with try to put moves on people and take it to the basket. THOSE DAYS ARE OVER, you pass the ball and play d.

Its like he called his own iso play without the rest of the team knowing.

theheatles
11-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Aries Spears just made me piss myself from a tweet...

ATTENTION ALL LAKER FANS MY NAME IS DR ROBERT NEVILLE IAM A SURVIVOR OF THE 0-3 START IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE UR NOT ALONE!

Jarvo
11-03-2012, 12:01 PM
If you take this serious jump off the highest mountain, This is just like when the Heat got together and started losing games and folks EVERYWHERE bashed them. The Lakers will be fine Kobe won't let it get that far lol. Watch when they start winning watch out !

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-03-2012, 12:54 PM

Didn't you just recently come off a ban. Yeah....take it a bit easy on these boards kiddo.

Dankster
11-03-2012, 01:01 PM
The Heat started out bad during their first year together, I think it took roughly 15-20 games for them to figure things out and they haven't looked back since.

Bringing in Nash AND Howard is a ton of star power that'll take some time for things to work out, especially Nash working off the ball more in a completely different offense for him, but everyone on the starting 5 has an incredibly high basketball IQ and should figure things out very soon.

tredigs
11-03-2012, 01:09 PM
The Heat started out bad during their first year together, I think it took roughly 15-20 games for them to figure things out and they haven't looked back since.

Bringing in Nash AND Howard is a ton of star power that'll take some time for things to work out, especially Nash working off the ball more in a completely different offense for him, but everyone on the starting 5 has an incredibly high basketball IQ and should figure things out very soon.

Heat have highly effective defenders in their prime. They're also all very unselfish players. Those two factors alone separate the two squads greatly in my mind.

And Dwight + Incredibly high BBIQ? No, just no.

Dankster
11-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Heat have highly effective defenders in their prime. They're also all very unselfish players. Those two factors alone separate the two squads greatly in my mind.

Incredibly high basketball IQ for Dwight doesn't seem far fetched to me. You don't accrue as many DPOY awards without having many elite facets to your game. He has managed to become a guy who can average over 23 ppg for such a rudimentary set of offensive skills. Also the best rebounder in the game, so yes when you combine all of those aspects to his game he has to have a high basketball IQ buddy.

And Nash obviously has one of the highest BBALL IQ's of probably all time. My point was more directed in that they have 2 new star acquisitions that have to play in a completely different system than they're accustomed to playing in. It'll take time, but they will figure it out.

SteBO
11-03-2012, 01:19 PM
All it takes is one victory to get things rolling......I honestly don't think there's too much to be concerned about in Lakerland. Get rid of that coach, and the Lakers will be even better. :shrug:

beliges
11-03-2012, 01:21 PM

The heat have role players that can contribute to their success. The Lakers are a two man show right now. Its incredible that Kobe in his 17th season is still playing the best ball in the league. The Lakers have the absolute worst bench in the league to go along with a coach that probably wont have a job by this time next week.

49erGiantLaker
11-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Fire Mike Brown already....

Dankster
11-03-2012, 01:26 PM
I agree about the coach issue. Nash should lead this team in USG% for them to be most effective. With the Princeton offense implemented, he'll be lucky to see the ball 2/3rd as much as he did with Phoenix.

DoMeFavors
11-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Bring in Phil Jackson YET again

49erGiantLaker
11-03-2012, 01:30 PM

I wish. Just someone other than Mike Brown.

heyman321
11-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Jerry Sloan. is.the.answer. His favourite play is the pick and roll. Hello Steve Nash and Dwight Howard???

theheatles
11-03-2012, 01:46 PM
If the Lakers lose to Detroit, someone is losing a job

lakerskbp24
11-03-2012, 01:48 PM
NBA Rumors ‏@NBARUMORS
According to sources, Lakers have identified Mike D'Antoni as a possible replacement for current head coach Mike Brown.
https://twitter.com/NBARUMORS

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-03-2012, 01:50 PM

Beat you by 2 minutes in the Lakers forum. :p

D-Leethal
11-03-2012, 01:52 PM

Mike D would do some serious damage with that squad. Dwight is literally Amare on steroids and Nash is Nash.

The big question is, will Kobe pull a Melo when hes not featured in the pick and roll dominated offense?

dh144498
11-03-2012, 02:02 PM

your low intelligence baffles me.

Andrew32
11-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Its incredible that Kobe in his 17th season is still playing the best ball in the league.

Not sure if serious?

Kobe's defense has been atrocious and he is averaging 5 turnovers per game.

He is scoring good / shooting the ball good but he is not doing anything else well.

MetroMan
11-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Not sure if serious?

Kobe's defense has been atrocious and he is averaging 5 turnovers per game.

He is scoring good / shooting the ball good but he is not doing anything else well.

Lol

Andrew32
11-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Holy crap! Gnomes can talk!?!?!

I don't get it.

Frankly I have been impressed by Kobe's play but saying he is playing the best ball in the league is hilarious.

MetroMan
11-03-2012, 02:34 PM
I don't get it.

Frankly I have been impressed by Kobe's play but saying he is playing the best ball in the league is hilarious.

James harden, everyone is going nuts about his game yesterday. Kobe had 5 less points and 1 more turn over. I don't see anyone getting there panties in a bunch about harden. Kobe might not be the best but it is not far fetched to say his up there

DoMeFavors
11-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Nash with Dantoni is deadly but Lakers dont have those 3 point shooters like PHX did, still the pick n roll would be awesome

Andrew32
11-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Kobe might not be the best but it is not far fetched to say his up there
Eh... his scoring has been great but he is averaging 1 apg / 5 topg and his defense is horrific.

There is more to the game then just pgg/ts%.

He is definitely not in the Top 5 and I am quite hesitant to say he is assuredly in the Top 10 right now.

Jamal Crawford has been better then Kobe so far.

KB-Pau-DH2012
11-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Eh... his scoring has been great but he is averaging 1 apg / 5 topg and his defense is horrific.

There is more to the game then just pgg/ts%.

He is definitely not in the Top 5 and I am quite hesitant to say he is assuredly in the Top 10 right now.

Jamal Crawford has probably been better then Kobe so far.

This is about the Lakers TEAM and the coaching and the Princeton offense, but yet, you made it exclusively about Kobe and comparing him to players. Not long before this turns into a Kobe vs LeBron or Kobe vs Wade or Kobe vs MJ thread.

Thanks for throwing this thread off track like you do with every thread.

Good job! Good effort! :clap:

PatsSoxKnicks
11-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Mike D would be a perfect coach for the Lakers if Kobe wasn't there. But he is, so he won't be. I think Kobe and Mike will definitely clash so I don't see how that really works.

MetroMan
11-03-2012, 02:48 PM
I am quite hesitant to say he is assuredly in the Top 10 right now.

Jamal Crawford has been better then Kobe so far.

Every post you ever made on psd is attacking Kobe and the lakers. It's funny, your so bias, your so obsessed with Kobe failing its hilarious.

Kobe is averaging 31 with .614 fg and his not top 10.:rolleyes:

_KB24_
11-03-2012, 02:49 PM
:laugh2:

You know the NBAs back when there is drama 3 games into the season...

Sota4Ever
11-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Why is mike brown the coach still? What does he really bring to the table.

Andrew32
11-03-2012, 02:59 PM
It's funny, your so bias, your so obsessed with Kobe failing its hilarious.

Kobe is averaging 31 with .614 fg and his not top 10.:rolleyes:

More like I hate when players get overrated due to popularity.

It is dumb to judge players 2 games into a season anyway but based on the first 2 games he likely isn't top 10 buddy.

Jamal Crawford = 26ppg on 75%TS with a 2.9 TOV% ||| .443 - WSP48
Kobe Bryant = 30ppg on 71%TS with a 18.9 TOV% ||| .164 - WSP48

Not even bringing up defense where Jamal has an enormous advantage.

tredigs
11-03-2012, 03:00 PM
The heat have role players that can contribute to their success. The Lakers are a two man show right now. Its incredible that Kobe in his 17th season is still playing the best ball in the league. The Lakers have the absolute worst bench in the league to go along with a coach that probably wont have a job by this time next week.

The best ball in the league? You think Kobe has the best game in the NBA?

It's definitely amazing that he is still a top 10 talent, I'd have zero argument there. On an ancillary note, I wonder how much steroid use NBA players use on a day to day basis to heal from their injuries quicker. Thinking mostly of things like the cream and EPO. EPO is so prominent in virtually all pro sports that it would be surprising if Kobe and others aren't using. Would not blame them.

MetroMan
11-03-2012, 03:06 PM
More like I hate when players get overrated due to popularity.

It is dumb to judge players 2 games into a season anyway but based on the first 2 games he likely isn't top 10 buddy.

Jamal Crawford = 26ppg on 75%TS with a 2.9 TOV% ||| .443 - WSP48
Kobe Bryant = 30ppg on 71%TS with a 18.9 TOV% ||| .164 - WSP48

Not even bringing up defense where Jamal has an enormous advantage.

Keep talking, some day you'll say something intelligent.

It's only 3 games in and your saying Crawford is better then Kobe :facepalm:

Educate your self son, Kobe will not average 5 to at the end of the season. He will be top 5 in MVP votes, top 3 In scoring and another fmvp(probably)

Andrew32
11-03-2012, 03:11 PM
He will be top 5 in MVP votes, top 3 In scoring and another fmvp(probably)
Eh... I wouldn't doubt it (MVP voters are terrible) but I think its pretty obvious he won't be a Top 5 player this year in terms of actual ability or on-court impact.

Top 10 is possible though.

HowFit
11-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Keep talking, some day you'll say something intelligent.

It's only 3 games in and your saying Crawford is better then Kobe :facepalm:

Educate your self son, Kobe will not average 5 to at the end of the season. He will be top 5 in MVP votes, top 3 In scoring and another fmvp(probably)

And you just told a poster it's 3 games into the season but yet you say that Kobe "will be top 5 in MVP votes, top 3 in scoring..." :facepalm:

MetroMan
11-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Eh... I wouldn't doubt it (MVP voters are terrible) but I think its pretty obvious he won't be a Top 5 player this year in terms of actual ability or on-court impact.

Top 10 is possible though.

Out of curiosity who do you have In your current top 10?

LakersMaster24
11-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Andrew32 is the biggest dumbass on this forum, dont even bother.

Jahari Kavi
11-03-2012, 03:18 PM
The Lakers are a joke...this team has so many problems from a personnel standpoint that chemistry and the princeton offense is the last thing they should be worried about...Nash is ancient and is just pathetic defensively to the point where every night the Lakers could be outmatched at that position...Kobe is essentially a high volume shooter who can't play defense...Artest is worthless on both ends...Pau is good, but still struggles defensively.....Howard has always been an inconsistent offensive player, always has troubles with fouls (which will be worse since the Lakers have no one to keep penetrators out of the lane), and can't hit freethrows...the trend in their starting lineup is that their D is horrible (particulary on the perimeter), so how in the world is "playing time together" gonna all of a sudden make them get younger??? lol....Their bench is one of the worst in the league and with an old starting lineup that doesn't mix well....They won't run the ball because A.)Teams want to run against them (that usually means they don't fear you running) B.) They can't make enough defensive stops to start a fastbreak C.) They don't have the team to run...Nash had guys like Barbosa, Marion, Johnson, Q Rich, etc to run with on the break, what wing spot up shooters do the Lakers have??? D.) Does Nash really even want to run that much at 39???....None of these issues have to do with chemistry, it's just the simple fact that they aren't all that good...they remind me of the Redskins when they signed Bruce Smith and Prime late in their careers.....trying to build a team off a legacies is not wise...they will make it to the 2nd round at best and may even get bounced in the 1st round depending who they matchup with.........this team needs MAJOR changes....book it.

Andrew32
11-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Out of curiosity who do you have In your current top 10?
Not sure... hard to make a list so early.

Lebron
CP3
Durant
Harden
Crawford
Kyle Lowry
Tim Duncan

Dwight / Kobe / Wade etc...

Jenceman
11-03-2012, 03:23 PM

Replace Kobe...with Aaron Afflalo...and the Lakers would be better off?

What in the ****?

Jenceman
11-03-2012, 03:27 PM

You don't even have to bring in Phil. Any league average coach would work here.

Someone like Sloan (not saying he's average) or D'antoni would do wonders for this team.

MetroMan
11-03-2012, 03:27 PM

Lebron
CP3
Durant
Harden
Crawford
Kyle Lowry
Tim Duncan

:facepalm:

Lol. Every post you ever made is derogatory comments about Kobe.

I'm done with you kid.

MetroMan
11-03-2012, 03:28 PM

Advice taken

Hunter48MVP
11-03-2012, 03:28 PM
fire eddie jordan his princeton offense needs to go

Andrew32
11-03-2012, 03:34 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:
I'm done with you kid.
LoL... you ask me for my list and then get all mad and pissy once I give it to you?

Ok I guess "we're" done. :o

MetroMan
11-03-2012, 04:39 PM
LoL... you ask me for my list and then get all mad and pissy once I give it to you?

Ok I guess "we're" done. :o

:eyebrow: Don't edit The Amazing MetroMan's post. You think I'm mad? :laugh: far from it. Your list is so crap I don't want to acnowledge its existence. I know what your about, your some loser with no life that's a Kobe hunter. Get over it dude, Kobe's 1 of the greatest ever. Not the greatest but 1 of them.

Now "we're" done.

Supreme LA
11-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Andrew32 you really need to get a life :eyebrow:

Andrew32
11-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Whatever :rolleyes:

Kobe is awesome but he isn't #1 every year like you guys think, lol.
I don't have to suck up to him and I could care less what you guys think.

And Metroman its obvious you are upset. :mad:
Also why are you a Laker fan if you live in NY?
Sad band wagoner.

Iron24th
11-03-2012, 04:59 PM

Loooool so true.

THINKBLUE15
11-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Well, if you actually watched the video and heard the entire quote, it's nothing for Kobe haters to grasp onto.

He said, "That's what we're supposed to do. We can't just sit back and wait for things to change; we have to get after it."

There's a difference between telling people to shut up about acting like a few games will decide what happens in June and panicking as a player by working endlessly to get things right.

God the NBA is so annoying. No sport over analyses every single word a player says like this league. No sport gets so consumed in flash and gossip like the NBA. I guess a league full of players who act like teenagers will attract people who are into that stuff.

I for one like my team and that's about it.

MetroMan
11-03-2012, 05:01 PM

Band wagoner.

Bwuahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Your a hoot. Where did I ever say Kobe is number 1?. Roffflll your a fun troll.

Me bandwagon???

O gawd my sides hurt from laughing. Your so cute.

Andrew32
11-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Yes your a bandwagoner.
You're from NY and yet you sit on Dwights lap.

Anyway I don't wanna argue with immature people who can't see past their biases.
cya

Diabolical
11-03-2012, 05:07 PM
As most people already know, Kobe was being sarcastic. Though, I do question if his sarcasm/joke has any truth to it.

MetroMan
11-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Yes your a bandwagoner.
You're from NY and yet you sit on Dwights lap.

Anyway I don't wanna argue with immature people who can't see past their biases.
cya

U mad?

MetroMan
11-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Don't cry Andrew

Andrew32
11-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Don't cry Andrew, you can go suck some la fans dik, it always makes you feel better. Lololol

And you wonder why I call you immature, :rolleyes:

MetroMan
11-03-2012, 05:20 PM
And you wonder why I call you immature, :rolleyes:

Don't watch. I'm the immature one? Rooffflllllllll your too much. Hahahahahnahaha. Aren't you the kid that goes around harassing laker fans in every laker form much like this one, than reporting them. O lord kid let go of my nipple. :D

Alayla
11-03-2012, 05:53 PM

I don't have to suck up to him and I could care less what you guys think.

Sad band wagoner.

Im a sixers fan who grew up in ohio and lives in kentucky what does where u live have do to with anything

Cracka2HI!
11-03-2012, 06:06 PM
A few objective observations from a Clipper fan. Not having Nash really hurt, Blake made some 3's but he can't be on the floor for major minutes against CP3...or Bledsoe. Like every is saying Mike Brown and the Princeton offense have to go. D'Antoni could save their season, they look like the need something to change. I doesn't look like the team will gel in it's current form. Dwight Howard must not be close to 100% because he was really a non-factor. I think the bigger issue was the Clippers rolling 5 bigs against him really gave him problems. The main thing I will say is that they have a lot of no names and really bad players on their team. I'm not sure having 4 Superstars is enough to make up for the kind of depth they have.

SportsFanatic10
11-03-2012, 06:30 PM
A few objective observations from a Clipper fan. Not having Nash really hurt, Blake made some 3's but he can't be on the floor for major minutes against CP3...or Bledsoe. Like every is saying Mike Brown and the Princeton offense have to go. D'Antoni could save their season, they look like the need something to change. I doesn't look like the team will gel in it's current form. Dwight Howard must not be close to 100% because he was really a non-factor. I think the bigger issue was the Clippers rolling 5 bigs against him really gave him problems. The main thing I will say is that they have a lot of no names and really bad players on their team. I'm not sure having 4 Superstars is enough to make up for the kind of depth they have.

just my 2cents, but in a way i think not having nash helped kobe to be himself and score more. obviously it hurts not having him as far as team building, but when they are out there together they both look lost at this point in the process. and lets face it, nash can't do much better against cp3 or bledsoe then blake on the defensive end, in fact he probably does worse. you're right though, howard didn't look himself and the depth is very suspect.

Cracka2HI!
11-03-2012, 07:51 PM
I somewhat agree with you about Nash and Kobe, but Blake was outclassed so I thought it was appropriate to point out that Nash didn't play before anything else.

Pluvious
11-03-2012, 08:08 PM
The Lakers are a joke...this team has so many problems from a personnel standpoint that chemistry and the princeton offense is the last thing they should be worried about...Nash is ancient and is just pathetic defensively to the point where every night the Lakers could be outmatched at that position...Kobe is essentially a high volume shooter who can't play defense...Artest is worthless on both ends...Pau is good, but still struggles defensively.....Howard has always been an inconsistent offensive player, always has troubles with fouls (which will be worse since the Lakers have no one to keep penetrators out of the lane), and can't hit freethrows...the trend in their starting lineup is that their D is horrible (particulary on the perimeter), so how in the world is "playing time together" gonna all of a sudden make them get younger??? lol....Their bench is one of the worst in the league and with an old starting lineup that doesn't mix well....They won't run the ball because A.)Teams want to run against them (that usually means they don't fear you running) B.) They can't make enough defensive stops to start a fastbreak C.) They don't have the team to run...Nash had guys like Barbosa, Marion, Johnson, Q Rich, etc to run with on the break, what wing spot up shooters do the Lakers have??? D.) Does Nash really even want to run that much at 39???....None of these issues have to do with chemistry, it's just the simple fact that they aren't all that good...they remind me of the Redskins when they signed Bruce Smith and Prime late in their careers.....trying to build a team off a legacies is not wise...they will make it to the 2nd round at best and may even get bounced in the 1st round depending who they matchup with.........this team needs MAJOR changes....book it.

Ok, if they turn it around you will be on here to say you were wrong right?

dh144498
11-03-2012, 08:13 PM

Lebron
CP3
Durant
Harden
Crawford
Kyle Lowry
Tim Duncan

going by your logic.

Jamal Crawford - 74.7 %TS, 2.9%TO, .443 WS48
Lebron James - 66.5%TS, 12%TO, .260 WS48

Crawford > Lebron.