PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Records

Yabaecip
11-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Do you see anyone in the NBA today who could break some previous records? Such as Ray Allen's three pointers made, Kareem's points scored, Olajuwon's blocks record, Stockton's assists and steals record, etc. Jason Kidd would be the cosest to Stockton's records but I wasn't sure if someone like Chris Paul was on set to break those records. What do you think? :confused:

P Harvy
11-01-2012, 08:18 PM
I believe Lin is closing in on the amount of dumplings eaten before games.

nirvana235
11-01-2012, 08:20 PM

Wow, such an original and funny joke.

JasonJohnHorn
11-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Stockton's assist and steals records are untouchable! Hakeem's blocks record is pretty far out there too (people just don't average 4 blocks a game anymore?), and Ray Allen is still putting that 3pt bar higher and higher every game.As for scoring, LBJ, if he stays healthy, can chase after Kareem's socring record for sure. LBJ I think reached 5000 at the youngest age in NBA history, though Kareem started a little later and had some crazy-high scoring averages. But LBJ has the conditioning and work ethic and talent to reach that one.

douglas
11-01-2012, 08:28 PM

Yao Ming did play in the league for a few years, so Jeremy Lin may have a way to go until he breaks that record.

P Harvy
11-01-2012, 08:29 PM

Nice sig.

Yabaecip
11-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Well this is my first thread and I'm not sure how easy it is but I made the NBA Forum Top 5. I'm excited haha :clap: But anyways when I was thinking about three pointers I thought of Bradley Beal (but I may just be buying into hype or comparisons). But he looked like a good three shooter in the Cavs game.

JasonJohnHorn
11-01-2012, 08:54 PM

Interesintg sig. I'm glad to see that there are some forward thinking people here who aren't so homophobic. I support gay marriage to!