PDA

View Full Version : The big opening night!

chi-townlove1
11-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Discuss the games today, things interested you, disgusted you, amazed you.. Fun stuff tonight. We learned a lot I think.

The rockets - harden has an amazing start to his Houston career, thank god I picked him in fantasy. Lin looked pretty good too.

Lakers - 0-2... Dwight Howard leads the team in assists.. And Steve Nash looks like the old dude that he is.. For their own safety's sake I hope they get it together

Hornets - Davis looks like he may live up to hype. Can Eric Gordon stay healthy?

Spurs - they're old but damn they're good..

Clippers - contenders.

76ers - didn't get a chance to see Bynum but I'm interested in their capabilities.

Bulls - still looked like the sound defensive team they have been. Captain Kirk and nate the great look good in their premiere. Taj gets his extension and Noah looks like he is going to do what a 10 million dollar a year man should be doing.

All these extensions were interesting as well.

jerellh528
11-01-2012, 01:20 AM
I love how all they people are dooming the lakers after an 0-2 start...
Thats PSD for ya

airforceones25
11-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Jamal Crawford with 29pts off the bench on 10-14 shooting. Clippers bench is nasty and that's with no Barnes, Billups, or Hill tonight!

chi-townlove1
11-01-2012, 01:23 AM
I love how all they people are dooming the lakers after an 0-2 start...
Thats PSD for ya

Not dooming. I'm not one of those haters crazy freaks on psd who hates against every single team that's good. Check my record. So relax. I said they better get their **** in line. I don't like Nash in that offense in the first place. Dwight will shine anywhere. Kobe will get his shots. And Nash looked like he was washed up. I love the guy and hope he can turn everything good and be the star he is. Nothing bad. Relax. But let's not focus on just the lakers. They aren't the entire spotlight of the nba.

jerellh528
11-01-2012, 01:25 AM
^ not you, im giving my opinion of what i saw today. I know they arent the spotlight, but people sure love to spotlight them when they do bad.

chi-townlove1
11-01-2012, 01:27 AM
^ not you, im giving my opinion of what i saw today.

I hear ya. People are going to overreact. Human nature.. Just wish they would keep it to a minimum.

shen
11-01-2012, 01:32 AM
Damian Lillard joins Oscar Robertson and Isiah Thomas as only players in NBA history with at least 20 points and 10 assists in NBA debut.

Yet people would rather talk about Harden doing something most knew he could do and Lakers starting 0-2 again. Something that has happened 3 times in entire history of the league or two things that should not be surprises. Lakers will get going and Harden will be a franchise player.

chi-townlove1
11-01-2012, 01:33 AM
Damian Lillard joins Oscar Robertson and Isiah Thomas as only players in NBA history with at least 20 points and 10 assists in NBA debut.

Yet people would rather talk about Harden doing something most knew he could do and Lakers starting 0-2 again. Something that has happened 3 times in entire history of the league or two things that should not be surprises. Lakers will get going and Harden will be a franchise player.

Appreciate the cool info bud! That's what I'm looking for. Very interesting first night of the season!!

davids22
11-01-2012, 01:34 AM
Clippers are for real, that's for sure.
My God what year is it.

PurpleJesus
11-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Lakers simply have too much talent to not be a factor come playoff time.

chi-townlove1
11-01-2012, 01:42 AM
Clippers are for real, that's for sure.
My God what year is it.

They sure as hell looked real good

SugeKnight
11-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Monta had a teribble night. Im kinda glad we got Klay Thompson :hide: still rooting for him though