PDA

View Full Version : What could OKC have gotten for Ibaka?

Quinnsanity
10-31-2012, 06:27 PM
Just curious as to what people think OKC could have gotten for Ibaka if they had chosen to keep Harden instead. I think it opens up a whole different set of teams as a possible trade partners. Could they have gotten Thomas Robinson and Marcus Thornton from Sacramento? Drummond and Tayshaun Prince from Detroit? Those are just some deals I'd imagine OKC would think about from a financial and basketball standpoint, what does everyone else think they could have gotten?

waveycrockett
10-31-2012, 06:42 PM
I think they would want back alot more than they got for Harden. Ibaka is going to be a beast on both ends of the court.

GoferKing_
10-31-2012, 06:45 PM
Well, Marcus and T-Rob? Hell no. Ibaka isn't a game changer. And we have to see what will grow from Robinson to evaluate him.

waveycrockett
10-31-2012, 06:50 PM
Well, Marcus and T-Rob? Hell no. Ibaka isn't a game changer. And we have to see what will grow from Robinson to evaluate him.

Anbody who can get you 7 blocks in a game is a game changer.

xabial
10-31-2012, 07:04 PM
I think if they would include Harden they definetly could've gotten Dwight. Actually looking back Ibaka was better than anything the Magic got for Dwight. So maybe just Ibaka.

A Dwight/Durant/Westbrook Trio would be Sick for the Future. Amnesty Perkins and Your Set.

lakerboy
10-31-2012, 07:05 PM
They could have traded Ibaka somewhere and made a play for Millsap instead.

JordansBulls
11-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Taj and Boozer for Ibaka.

Dade County
11-05-2012, 12:55 AM
They would have gotten back too much... if that makes sense to you OP

They should have traded Perkins... They could have gotten back cheap big men and pics.

blastmasta26
11-05-2012, 01:11 AM
They would have gotten back too much... if that makes sense to you OP

They should have traded Perkins... They could have gotten back cheap big men and pics.

No point in trading Perkins, amnesty would be a better option as I don't think his trade value is high right now.

kyubi256
11-05-2012, 02:31 AM
They would basically have gotten that package for Harden but with better players. Draft picks would have been the same