PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass or Free Sites?

jimm120
10-31-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm international, so I get international league pass. Here are my options. Which should I do?

Ok....there's three options:

Option 1
-Pay $70 for the international league pass for 1 team (Knicks)(no allstar/playoffs)

Option 2
-Free sites and free watching on my iPad

Option 3
-Pay $118 for international league pass for all teams (all star and yes to playoffs)

Which should I go for ?

I was always set on paying since 2 years ago I did and it was good quality,

but now that I can get it on my ipad in ok quality (but if I want to watch on my PC, I can only watch from free sites, which are low quality. )

There's also the "all teams/games package" but meh....who knows how far the Knicks will get.

DanG
10-31-2012, 05:42 PM

lakersfan01
10-31-2012, 05:43 PM
Get the international league pass so you can watch high quality broadcasts of your Knicks games, and enjoy the convenience and comfort of watching it on your tv for a better viewing experience.

Daze9900
10-31-2012, 05:52 PM
Depends on what you can afford. Beggars can't be choosers but if you have options why not?

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-31-2012, 06:16 PM
$118 is a steal... Let alone, $70 specifically for your team!

xabial
10-31-2012, 07:01 PM
Option 3.

$118 For Basically the Entire NBA season which includes all 30 NBA teams, All Stars and playoffs is an amazing deal. Stay away from free sites which always pose the risk of viruses, and getting shut down at any moment because they are illegal.

pinhead
10-31-2012, 07:20 PM
The season league pass for me is $219.99. Got the free trial though for a week to see how it is. As it stands no channel is showing any NBA over here this season so they think they can charge more.

theheatles
10-31-2012, 07:41 PM
option 3

mikekhelxD
10-31-2012, 07:43 PM
I'd pay 70 if I can watch the Bulls alone. Unfortunately, I have to buy the package. If only providers would let you buy channels a la carte. Also, it depends on how many games you can afford to watch. I'm somewhat busy and only watches other games if I can.

lakerboy
11-03-2012, 07:25 PM
I'm international, so I get international league pass. Here are my options. Which should I do?

Ok....there's three options:

Option 1
-Pay $70 for the international league pass for 1 team (Knicks)(no allstar/playoffs)

Option 2
-Free sites and free watching on my iPad

Option 3
-Pay $118 for international league pass for all teams (all star and yes to playoffs)

Which should I go for ?

I was always set on paying since 2 years ago I did and it was good quality,

but now that I can get it on my ipad in ok quality (but if I want to watch on my PC, I can only watch from free sites, which are low quality. )

There's also the "all teams/games package" but meh....who knows how far the Knicks will get.

Get option #1 man, It is not worth it to pay an additional ~$50 to see the Knicks lose in 5 games in the playoffs. JUST KIDDING :)

Just wondering, anybody here tried sharing a league pass?

bholly
11-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Get option #1 man, It is not worth it to pay an additional ~$50 to see the Knicks lose in 5 games in the playoffs. JUST KIDDING :)

Just wondering, anybody here tried sharing a league pass?

Haven't tried it myself, but have heard multiple times that you can't have multiple people log on at the same time - so you'd have to share with someone pretty easy going or make a pretty good agreement about who gets to watch and when, otherwise you might have trouble.