PDA

View Full Version : I need a link to watch the Heat-Celtics game tonight.

knicks=love
10-30-2012, 12:11 PM
Can someone PM me a link to tonight's Heat-Celtics game? It's not on ESPN 3 and I don't know where to start to find a good link to watch it, if there's even one out there. Thanks.

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-30-2012, 12:12 PM
i shall be watching this thru my espn app on my iPad!

torocan
10-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Can someone PM me a link to tonight's Heat-Celtics game? It's not on ESPN 3 and I don't know where to start to find a good link to watch it, if there's even one out there. Thanks.

We're not allowed to post links to illegal sports streaming sites.

If you wanted to hit a search site like Google and search for sports streaming sites, you'll have to find them by yourself.

The Posters of PSD do NOT advocate the use of illegal sports streaming sites in any way, shape or form.

knicks=love
10-30-2012, 12:17 PM

If you wanted to hit a search site like Google and search for sports streaming sites, you'll have to find them by yourself.

The Posters of PSD do NOT advocate the use of illegal sports streaming sites in any way, shape or form.

notice how i said to pm me. you can't post it, but you can pm them.

emman03
10-30-2012, 12:22 PM
Heat win 100-97 buzzer beater 3 of rayray :D

goose14741
10-30-2012, 12:23 PM

We don't? Shoot I use them l the time

knicks=love
10-30-2012, 12:26 PM
We don't? Shoot I use them l the time

like i said, you can't post them in a thread but you can PM them to people.

Chronz
10-30-2012, 01:21 PM
What will you give me for it?

StarvingKnick22
10-30-2012, 01:28 PM
He is asking for spam. delete this.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
10-30-2012, 01:46 PM

Lol :laugh2:

This reminded me of Jim Carey on Cable Guy, when the dude asks him about getting all the channels if he gives him $20...

"You mean illegal cable?" haha