D-will
Rubio

JasonJohnHorn
10-28-2012, 08:42 PM
Scorers:
Durant
LBJ
Love
Melo (I expect Woodson to give Melo the ball alot)
Wade/Harden/Westbrook

Rebounders:
Howard
Love
Asik
Bynum
Anderson-V

I expect Cousins to have a strong season here. And Humph and Griffen as well. But Anderson-V doesn't have much help on the glass, so he's going to be putting in a lot of work for the Cavs. Gortat might be up there too.

Assisters??!?!? lol
Rondo
CP3
Nash
D-Will
Rubio

(I'd put Calderon in there, but I know TO will be giving Lowery the minutes).

KnickaBocka.44
10-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Scorers:
Durant
James
Kobe
Westbrook
Melo

Rebounders:
Dwight
Love
Asik
Cousins
Hump

"assisters":
Nash
CP3
Rondo
DWill
Lawson

seikou8
10-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Scorers:
Durant
LBJ

Rebounders:
Howard
Love
Asik

Assisters??!?!? lol
Rondo
CP3
Nash
this

OlivaThor
10-28-2012, 08:49 PM
Scorers
Durant
Lebron
Melo
Kobe
Love/Westbrook

Rebound
Howard
Love
Bynum
Griffin
Humpries

Assist
Rondo
Paul
Nash
Rubio
Deron

MagicBucsSox
Another dumb/obvious thread

OlivaThor
Scorers
Durant
Lebron
Melo
Kobe
Love/Westbrook

Rebound
Howard
Love
Bynum
Griffin
Humpries

Assist
Rondo
Paul
Nash
Rubio
Deron

b@llhog24
10-28-2012, 08:50 PM
KD
Bron
Wade
Love
Kyrie

Dwight
Love
Chandler
Reggie Evans
DMC

Cp3
Nash
Rondo
Rubio
Dwill

b@llhog24
10-28-2012, 08:52 PM

Show us how its done why don't chu?

KnicksorBust
10-28-2012, 08:52 PM
Should have been top 3. It's boring reading other people's lists.

Scoring:
Durant
Love
Irving

Rebounding:
Howard
Davis
Love

Assists:
Rondo
Nash
Paul

odiz
10-28-2012, 08:53 PM
Durant
LBJ
Love
Melo
Harden

Howard
Love
Bynum
Noah
Cousins

Rondo
Nash
Paul
Williams
Lawson

kblo247
10-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Scorers
----------
Melo
Kobe/Durant
Lebron
Westbrook

Rebounders
Dwight
Love
Bynum
Zach
Pau

Assisters
Rondo
CP3
Nash
Deron
Tony

BKdoubleStacker
10-28-2012, 10:54 PM

yes, so dumb

so dumb that you still had the nerve to click on it and respond

mrblisterdundee
10-28-2012, 11:26 PM
Scorers:

1. Kevin Durant
2. LeBron James
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Russell Westbrook
5. Carmelo Anthony

Rebounders:

1. Dwight Howard
2. Kevin Love
3. Andrew Bynum
4. DeMarcus Cousins
5. Blake Griffin

Distributors:

1. Chris Paul
2. Rajon Rondo
3. Steve Nash
4. Deron Williams
5. John Wall

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-29-2012, 01:29 AM
Scorers:
Durant
LBJ
Love
Melo (I expect Woodson to give Melo the ball alot)
Wade/Harden/Westbrook

Rebounders:
Howard
Love
Asik
Bynum
Anderson-V

I expect Cousins to have a strong season here. And Humph and Griffen as well. But Anderson-V doesn't have much help on the glass, so he's going to be putting in a lot of work for the Cavs. Gortat might be up there too.

Assisters??!?!? lol
Rondo
CP3
Nash
D-Will
Rubio

(I'd put Calderon in there, but I know TO will be giving Lowery the minutes).

So you're telling me love wade harden and Westbrook are better scorers then Kobe? Lol

xxplayerxx23
10-29-2012, 01:34 AM
So you're telling me love wade harden and Westbrook are better scorers then Kobe? Lol

Holy **** are you really that insecure? Fact is that with Dwight, Gasol and Nash there Kobe might score under 25 this year. Why are you so mad?

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-29-2012, 01:46 AM
Holy **** are you really that insecure? Fact is that with Dwight, Gasol and Nash there Kobe might score under 25 this year. Why are you so mad?

It Didnt say who will be the top 5 scorers this year it said who are the top 5 scorers first get your logic straight second nobody is mad I just find it funny and third why are u so mad at my post? Get over it

Sactown
10-29-2012, 04:35 AM
Scoring
Kevin Durant
Lebron James
Kevin Love
Westbrook
Dwight

Rebounding
Dwight
Love
CousinsE
Bynum
Tyson

Assist
John Wall!!
Ricky Rubio
CP3
Nash
Rondo

Just trying to mix it up

Andrew32
10-29-2012, 05:17 AM
Scorers

1. Kobe
2. Durant
3. Melo
4. Lebron
5. Love/Wade?

:facepalm:

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-29-2012, 06:04 AM
:facepalm:

Typical of you to knock Kobe lol
Btw I didn't rank them in order I did them off the top of my head, buts whats wrong with Kobe being #1 he's clearly the most talented offensive player in the game

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Typical of you to knock Kobe lol
Btw I didn't rank them in order I did them off the top of my head, buts whats wrong with Kobe being #1 he's clearly the most talented offensive player in the game

wow.. lol youre clearly trolling to write that garbage

rockbottom2010
10-29-2012, 11:32 AM
kobe is not going to be in the top 5 in scoring...and if he does....the lakers are not going to go far in the playoffs....

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-29-2012, 11:33 AM
Scorers:
-------------
Durant
Bron
Kobe
Love
Wade/Melo
-------------
Rebounders
-------------
Love
Howard
Bynum
Cousins
Humphries/Chandler
-------------
Assistsers
-------------
Rondo
CP3
Nash
Rubio
D-Will/Wall

mjm07
10-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Scorers:

1. Kevin Durant
2. LeBron James
3. Carmelo Anthony
4. Kevin Love
5. Russell Westrbook

Rebounders:

1. Dwight Howard
2. Kevin Love
3. Andrew Bynum
4. DeMarcus Cousins
5. Blake Griffin

Distributors:

1. Chris Paul
2. Rajon Rondo
3. Steve Nash
4. Lebron James
5. Deron Williams

SteBO
10-29-2012, 12:30 PM
Scorers:

Durant
LeBron
Carmelo
Love
Kobe

Rebounders:

Dwight
Love
Griffin
Bynum
Chandler

Assists:

Rondo
Paul
Rubio
Nash
Deron

The_Jamal
10-29-2012, 01:14 PM

Scoring:
Durant
Love
Irving

Rebounding:
Howard
Davis
Love

Assists:
Rondo
Nash
Paul

these picks jump out at me. You expect Irving to be scoring 25+ PPG and Davis to have a 13+ board season?

69centers
10-29-2012, 01:34 PM
How about scorers, rebounders, playmakers.

ManRam
10-29-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm predicting the top per game guys here. For example, I think LeBron is a top 5 passer in the NBA, but he won't finish in the top 5 in assists.

Scorers (PPG):

1. Durant: I'd imagine Kobe's goes down slightly this year. LeBron and Love were the only ones really close to KD, and I doubt either topple him.
2. LeBron: The safe bet. Miami got a little more scoring help, but it's hard to imagine LeBron's scoring numbers fluctuating much
3. Love: Wouldn't be surprised if he tops 20 shots a game. I think only he and Durant will flirt seriously with it.
4. Melo: I think he has a bit better of a season, and with Amare out potentially a month +, I think some increased scoring burden will be placed on to Anthony.
5. Kobe: He'll be a bit more efficient this year, but with Dwight and Nash in town, I doubt he'll be hoisting his usually 20-23 shots a game. If he is, well...that's not good.

Rebounders (RPG):

1. Dwight: Tossup between he and Love. Since Love is hurt, I think Dwight is a bit safer of a bet, even though he will be playing alongside the best rebounding 4 he's ever had.
2. Love: He and Dwight form the top rebounding tier.
3. Cousins: He's going to (hopefully) get more minutes, and only Dwight (and Camby), averaged more rebounds per 36 minutes
4. Bynum: He's going to have to play a bigger role down low this season.
5. Griffin: Humphries and Pau will probably see a drop in rebounding. Blake thus becomes the most likely guy to steal the 5th spot

Passers (APG):

1. Rondo: Safe bet to win the assists title.
2. Paul: More familiarity with the team/system, Blake will get a bit better, and the team might be deeper.
3. Deron: With Joe, Crash and Brook, he better improve upon his 8.7 assists a game.
4. Nash: Doubt he plays more than 30 minutes a game. He won't be running the offense exclusively any more. He'll be more of a shooter than a passer a lot of the time.
5. Wall: Hoping he makes the next step. Having smarter/more experienced big men like Nene (who can run the court so well) and Emeka, he should have more easy assist opportunities.

KnicksorBust
10-29-2012, 02:37 PM
these picks jump out at me. You expect Irving to be scoring 25+ PPG and Davis to have a 13+ board season?

Gun to my head I replace Irving with LeBron but yes I think Davis will be a monster on the boards from Day 1.

Irving and Davis are not getting enough dap in this thread.

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-29-2012, 05:01 PM
wow.. lol youre clearly trolling to write that garbage

Trolling let me get this straight
Kobe has the best footwork in the NBA
The most pure jumpshot besides ray Allen
Best fade away
Makes the most difficult shots
Makes defenders look stupid but he's not the most talented scorer in the league? I never said he was the best scorer though he does have a case I said he's the most talented

Who do u think is the best?

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-29-2012, 05:07 PM
kobe is not going to be in the top 5 in scoring...and if he does....the lakers are not going to go far in the playoffs....

That's funny, I laugh when people say this Kobe can still average 25+ taking 18-20 shots a game he's not gonna be shooting 23-26 shots a game anymore he will be a lot more efficient though he shot 50% in the preseason
If you take that into account he's on pace to shoot 9-18 or 10-20 every night that's 50% that's 18+ points right there then u add if they are 3 pointers so that's 1 point extra then the free throws and I don't see how Kobe scoring 25+ still can hurt the lakers if he's efficient doing so?
I agree Kobe won't be a top 3 scorer this year but this thread isn't about who's going to be the top 5 scorers this year it's about who are the most talented scorers

CHIhatzi333
10-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Scorers:
1. Kevin Durant
2. LeBron James
3. Kevin Love
4. Carmelo Anthony
5. Kobe Bryant

Rebounders:
1. Dwight Howard
2. Kevin Love
3. Andrew Bynum
4. Joah Kim-Noah
5. Omer Asik

Distributors:
1. Chris Paul
2. Steve Nash
3. Rajon Rondo
4. Deron Williams
5. John Wall

KnickaBocka.44
10-29-2012, 05:22 PM
It Didnt say who will be the top 5 scorers this year it said who are the top 5 scorers first get your logic straight second nobody is mad I just find it funny and third why are u so mad at my post? Get over it

Actually, it did. Read the OP before responding to avoid embarassing yourself in the future.

THE MTL
10-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Scorers:
1. Kevin Durant
2. LeBron James
3. Carmelo Anthony
4. Kobe Bryant
5. Russell Westbrook

Rebounders:
1. Dwight Howard
2. Kevin Love
3. Andrew Bynum
4. DeMarcus Cousins
5. Blake Griffin

Distributors:
1. Rajon Rondo
2. Chris Paul
3. Deron Williams
4. Steve Nash
5. Ricky Rubio

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-29-2012, 05:38 PM
Actually, it did. Read the OP before responding to avoid embarassing yourself in the future.

:facepalm: holy **** facepalm on me I guess I must of though I was reading another thread

Ebbs
10-29-2012, 05:53 PM

Scoring:
Durant
Love
Irving

Rebounding:
Howard
Davis
Love

Assists:
Rondo
Nash
Paul

wow

HT9Canada
10-29-2012, 06:14 PM
Scorers:
Durant
LBJ
Melo
Love
Beasley

Rebounders:
Love
Howard
Cousins
Bynum
A. Davis

Assists
Rondo
CP3
Nash
D-Will
D. Lilliard

sleepers in bold

b@llhog24
10-29-2012, 11:12 PM
Gun to my head I replace Irving with LeBron but yes I think Davis will be a monster on the boards from Day 1.

Irving and Davis are not getting enough dap in this thread.

Agreed. I mean the kid gets buckets.

Blitzbolt
10-29-2012, 11:48 PM
If healthy Zach Randolph and David WEST will be 1 and 2 in rebounds.

DreamShaker
10-29-2012, 11:56 PM
In no order-

Assisters-
Nash- He is aging, but you never lose the fundamentals.
Paul- Always has the ball. Great floor general.
Rubio- Flashy and smart. Fun to watch.
Rondo- Trusts his teammates and is pass-first.
Lebron- The best passing forward since Bird.

Rebounders
Love- Great funfamentals and positioning. Perhaps the most skilled rebounder.
Howard- He's strong and agressive. Puts up huge numbers.
Evans- Its kinda his thing.
Asik- I predict a top 5 rebounding season. Has all the tools and plays hard.
Noah- He is pesky and has a high motor. Gets to the ball.

Scorers
Durant- Has it all as a scorer.
Kobe- Best scoring guard since MJ. Has few weaknesses. Duh, right?
Lebron-Truly a force of nature.
Melo- Best pure scorer to wear a Knicks jersey since Bernard King.
Westbrook- Best scoring little guard since AI.

PleaseBeNice
10-30-2012, 12:02 AM
Some terrible lists have been given

JasonJohnHorn
10-30-2012, 09:06 AM

I was reluctant to put Kobe on because I'm not sure how high his average will be with Howard coming in. Howard is going to want the ball a lot, and Nash will be doing a lot of ball handling and socring more than the guys playing the point for LA last season, but, yeah, that's what I'm saying. Kobe shot 43% from the field last season. He scored a lot because he shot a lot. James Harden shot almost 50% fromt he field and almost 40% from behind the arc. Love takes a lot more 3pters than Kobe and his FG% is still higher (right around 45%, but his 3pt shots bring it down a bit, he shot like 5 a game last year, and yes, his 3pt% is also better than Kobe). Westbrook was also putting up better percentages last year, and he loves to shoot the ball, so I expect his scoring average to increase. And Wade was playing through injury a lot last season, I expect his average to go back up to around 25. I expect all these guys to be scoring around 23-25 a game this season, Kobe included, I just expect Kobe to do it with a little less effciency.

That said, Melo also shot at a low percentage last season, but he seemed to be a lot more comfortable in the game once Woodson took over, so I expect him to get the ball a lot, and to see his percenages improve to where they used to be. Though I will freely admit that Kobe is one of the best scorers of his generation, and still one of the best in the league and that it is very likely he will be in the top five for scoring this year.

Andrew32
10-30-2012, 09:08 AM
The most pure jumpshot besides ray Allen

No bro.

Kobe has never been a "pure shooter" the way guys like Dirk and Durant are.
There is a reason why his efficiency and consistency immediately plummeted once his Prime athleticism left him.

He is a good albeit streaky shooter.

JasonJohnHorn
10-30-2012, 09:11 AM
I'm not seeing Asik get enough love here. Rockets are paying him a ton! He's going to get the minutes, and he's a beast on the boards. He'll finish in the top five for sure!

ManRam
10-30-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm not seeing Asik get enough love here. Rockets are paying him a ton! He's going to get the minutes, and he's a beast on the boards. He'll finish in the top five for sure!

Asik is a good sleeper pick. His TRB% was insanely high. Would have been the third highest in the league had he qualified (behind only Camby and Dwight).

Thing is, I can't see him logging enough minutes. Yes, he'll get a lot more, but he's a foul machine and isn't used to big minutes at all.

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-30-2012, 11:04 AM
That's funny, I laugh when people say this Kobe can still average 25+ taking 18-20 shots a game he's not gonna be shooting 23-26 shots a game anymore he will be a lot more efficient though he shot 50% in the preseason
If you take that into account he's on pace to shoot 9-18 or 10-20 every night that's 50% that's 18+ points right there then u add if they are 3 pointers so that's 1 point extra then the free throws and I don't see how Kobe scoring 25+ still can hurt the lakers if he's efficient doing so?
I agree Kobe won't be a top 3 scorer this year but this thread isn't about who's going to be the top 5 scorers this year it's about who are the most talented scorers

wow preseason logic and using that as reason to believe kobe will shoot 50% when he never even shot that by being second fiddle to shaq..

amazing.

i love you laker fans :clap:

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-30-2012, 11:06 AM
No bro.

Kobe has never been a "pure shooter" the way guys like Dirk and Durant are.
There is a reason why his efficiency and consistency immediately plummeted once his Prime athleticism left him.

He is a good albeit streaky shooter.

thank you i was about to rip him a new hole "best fadeaway" my ***.

the only thing kobe does is take the worst shot selections.