PDA

View Full Version : Your Sleeper team is....

PHX2daDEATH
10-27-2012, 07:33 AM
NEW YORK KNICKS----if that frontline went BEAST mode in the playoffs..oh boy.......Sheed and Camby and Kurt Thomas..i just realized New York is going straight for Miami's weak spot and strengths..they bulked the front line and the point guard spots...granted they gotta gel at the right time and be healthy after the All-Star Break. Don't underestimate a veteran team like this..

eso
10-27-2012, 07:51 AM
West = Golden State for me, Blue collar big men in Bogut and Lee Curry Barnes at the SF (will be a super star) Clay shooting and Curry. and then Rush, Jack, Ezile and Landry of the bench.... if they stay healthy and gel could do some serious damage.

East = Indiana, Hibbert baby all day.

Raidaz4Life
10-27-2012, 07:56 AM
Minnesota

ccg34
10-27-2012, 08:30 AM
The Clippers can win the west as a sleeper. The Bulls will be championship contenders when D Rose comes back.

StarvingKnick22
10-27-2012, 09:03 AM
Minnesota and Suns.

the_antz_nest
10-27-2012, 09:21 AM
indiana. even though their expected to do well. if they put it all together they will do better than projected and be trouble for any team in the east.

denver in the west. i would of said wolves but looks like their start of the season will derail their whole campaign this year.

ChitownBears22
10-27-2012, 09:32 AM
Cavs

justinnum1
10-27-2012, 09:35 AM
hornets.

twin4life
10-27-2012, 09:36 AM
Minnesota, depends on how they respond to playing without both Rubio and Love for the first month or so

SINCESTARBURY25
10-27-2012, 09:42 AM
Not gonna lie I say Hornets. Anthony Davis=next big thing

RaJAxTWa
10-27-2012, 09:57 AM
Toronto-I use them in 2k and thats why(I know that doesnt translate to anything but when you listen to this 10 man rotation..they can easily compete for the 8th seed)

Lowry/Lucas
Ross/Calderon
Demar Derozan/Fields
Barg/Ed Davis
Jonas/Amir Johnson

RaJAxTWa
10-27-2012, 10:00 AM
They will probably put in Kleiza and he will get burned by every single athletic small foward in the league

shep33
10-27-2012, 10:19 AM
Minny if everybody is healthy. The only thing is, if Love and Rubio miss an extended period of time, it's going to be tough on them in the 1st round. They might have to play OKC, LAL, or the Clips. The Western Conference is no joke, and a bad streak can cause you to plummet in the standings. I hope they're healthy cause they were my favorite team to watch before Rubio went down. Big fan of a lot of players on that team: Love, Rubio, Roy, Pekovic's tatt, AK47.

Without a healthy Minny team I'd probably go Denver out west, and Philly or NYK's out east. I think the Knicks are going to be a good team if they stay healthy. Top defensive team in the NBA for sure.

xxplayerxx23
10-27-2012, 10:29 AM
Cavs- If Waiters does well they could make a run at the 7-8 seed in the east.

fadedmario
10-27-2012, 10:41 AM
lol - Waiters is a bust.

The Cavs outside Kyrie are horrible at drafting players lately.

That team could have been filthy if drafted right.

Now it's just a 26 win team with a PG that has a hard time staying healthy.

deaner
10-27-2012, 10:51 AM
NEW YORK KNICKS----if that frontline went BEAST mode in the playoffs..oh boy.......Sheed and Camby and Kurt Thomas..i just realized New York is going straight for Miami's weak spot and strengths..they bulked the front line and the point guard spots...granted they gotta gel at the right time and be healthy after the All-Star Break. Don't underestimate a veteran team like this..

I don't think sleeper nessissarily refers to geriatric naps in the rocking chair.

Dankster
10-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Favorites: Lakers, OKC, Bos, Mia

Sleepers: Knicks, Clippers and Spurs.

Everyone writes off the Spurs on an annual basis. If Kawhi continues to develop, they'll have to be taken seriously out in the West.

Dankster
10-27-2012, 11:02 AM
I don't think sleeper nessissarily refers to geriatric naps in the rocking chair.

This was kind of funny, wish you didn't butcher the word necessarily. It's like a 4th grade spelling word buddy.

DoMeFavors
10-27-2012, 11:15 AM
I would say Nets but Nets arent a sleeper they are expected to win a ship.

I would say the Hawks

GeekInThePink
10-27-2012, 11:24 AM

I would say the Hawks

i disagree man, I think the nets are built to be a 50 win team at the absolute most this season, hey, I could be wrong though!

My sleeper pick is the Golden State Warriors, healthy that team is pretty deep and well rounded.

theheatles
10-27-2012, 11:58 AM

I would say the Hawks

Prokhorov promised to buy the Nets a cruise ship if they get a winning record? cool beans :cool:

49erGiantLaker
10-27-2012, 11:59 AM
Warriors!

Curry
Thompson
Rush
Lee
Bogut

JNoel
10-27-2012, 12:08 PM
Denver- they get the top spot in the east over the Lakers and Thunder

Chicago- didn't think they would be that great but they will suprise everyone and get the 5th seed

Raptors- they get a 6th seed with Bargnani and Lowry leading the charge

mightybosstone
10-27-2012, 12:11 PM
Denver- they get the top spot in the east over the Lakers and Thunder

Chicago- didn't think they would be that great but they will suprise everyone and get the 5th seed

Raptors- they get a 6th seed with Bargnani and Lowry leading the charge

:facepalm:
There is so much wrong with this, that it's hard to know where to begin. You are aware that Denver, LA and OKC are in the West, right?

BHF
10-27-2012, 12:22 PM

I would say the Hawks

expected by who? or are you trolling again?

JNoel
10-27-2012, 12:23 PM
There is so much wrong with this, that it's hard to know where to begin. You are aware that Denver, LA and OKC are in the West, right?

My bad lol, I don't even know what I'm typing.

Lucky.
10-27-2012, 12:25 PM
West: Phoenix

East: Washington

HowFit
10-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Heat...

Dade County
10-27-2012, 12:43 PM
I feel that the Clippers are making it to the WCF or the Finals (Basketball Reasons)

I think the Knicks are making it to the ECF, I have been saying this all of season.

I really like what the wizards can become, but Wall should still leave and join an organization that has proven they can get the job done ( I don't like when stars stay on teams with bad front offices or front offices that pretend to be trying to make it to the next level, when really they are afraid that their star player (cash cow) is going to leave, so they do everything like make crazy trades and sign just slightly above average players to give the illusion that they are trying to contend.

Don't fall for it Wall!!!

Dade County
10-27-2012, 12:44 PM

I am sure it was a typo.

shep33
10-27-2012, 12:50 PM
How did I forget the Spurs? They'll be good, as always

AWC713
10-27-2012, 12:50 PM
think the rockets could surprise people this year. i think they could realistically compete for an 8 seed, maybe 7.

they're young, so they'll go through their ups and downs, and they'll be inconsistant. but this team has a ton of young talent. terrance jones, donatas motiejunas, and jeremy lamb all played really really well this SL and preseason. asik has looked very good, too. he can actually pass too, he had 5 assists a couple preseason games this year. i think he can pull down 11 boards a game and be a defensive force. hes decievingly quick for a guy thats 7'2''.

lastly, kevin martin has been playing inspired basketball thus far. i think hes gone by the trade deadline (Delfino has been playing very very well as well), but we'll see. this is a very deep, talented young team

Illa215
10-27-2012, 01:01 PM
There are no sleeper teams in the NBA. Sad, but true.

Parity for the W!

nycericanguy
10-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Toronto-I use them in 2k and thats why(I know that doesnt translate to anything but when you listen to this 10 man rotation..they can easily compete for the 8th seed)

Lowry/Lucas
Ross/Calderon
Demar Derozan/Fields
Barg/Ed Davis
Jonas/Amir Johnson

I'm not sure "competing for an 8th seed" qualifies as a sleeper team...lol.

75% of the league will compete for an 8th seed, and most have TOR as 8-10th in the East.

oballers
10-27-2012, 01:21 PM
In the East its Wash 2nd to worst team last year and gunnin' for the 8 spot this year.

In the West its GSW if Curry can stay on the court enough to have an impact.

Underachievers:

East
Knicks: Before this Amare thing I saw no reason why the Knicks couldn't make a run at 3 in the East now I am skeptical.
Nets: Too much hype not deep enough bench.
Sixers: How many games will Bynum actually suit up for?

West
Minny: Health!!
Dallas: Interesting retooling effort but their best player is a worn down 35 yr old
Rockets: Even worse than expected (if thats possible).

BHF
10-27-2012, 01:23 PM
Toronto Raptors

Alayla
10-27-2012, 01:31 PM
The horents Eric gordan plus
AD
and Rivers who should have been a top 5 pick there gonna be better than people think quicker

JasonJohnHorn
10-27-2012, 01:44 PM
I'll go with Inday.

tp13baby
10-27-2012, 01:44 PM
West: LA Clipps- Great roster, Pretty deep.
Denver- could be great if players like Gallo, McGee, and Chandler take the next step
Golden State- Building like the Nuggets

East- Philly
Pacers
Toronto

Arch Stanton
10-27-2012, 01:51 PM
lol - Waiters is a bust.

The Cavs outside Kyrie are horrible at drafting players lately.

That team could have been filthy if drafted right.

Now it's just a 26 win team with a PG that has a hard time staying healthy.

That must mean Detroit is a 20 win team. Since they are worse than the Cavs. Brandon Knight = Bust.

Corey
10-27-2012, 01:53 PM
The Pacers are expected to be a top 3 seed.

That isn't a sleeper, people.

Sadds The Gr8
10-27-2012, 01:58 PM
hawks. they still have horford and smith, and they have williams, korver, morrow, harris so they still have perimeter shooting and scoring that joe johnson left. i think they can be a 6-8 seed

LA 4 Life
10-27-2012, 02:06 PM
I like the Utah Jazz they have a solid team especially their bigman depth with Jefferson/Milsap/Favors/Kanter and Mo Williams should be a nice addition at pg.

RLundi
10-27-2012, 02:09 PM
Milwaukee can be very dangerous.

LA 4 Life
10-27-2012, 02:14 PM
Milwaukee can be very dangerous.

Not sure if serious or joking?

They have nothing on their roster besides Jennings/Ellis they need more scoring to make the playoffs in the East.

heyman321
10-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Raptors. As long as Bargnani is healthy, Lowry looking like a boss, Big Vally looking nice, all they need is Derozan to not play like crap and they'll make the final seed.

RLundi
10-27-2012, 02:19 PM
Not sure if serious or joking?

They have nothing on their roster besides Jennings/Ellis they need more scoring to make the playoffs in the East.

Dalembert and Pryzbilla as big men provide solid defense. Plenty of scoring with Ellis, Jennings, Gooden and Ilysova, not to mention some solid rookies. If they get it together, they can surprise some people.

mrblisterdundee
10-27-2012, 03:01 PM
My sleeper team could be the Los Angeles Clippers, if Blake Griffin finds a way to get through that wall he ran into last season. I also think Lamar Odom will drastically improve from last season, being back in Los Angeles. The guy's a headcase, but he's always been capable of being a quality starter or a great sixth man.

raiderposting
10-27-2012, 03:25 PM
Why do the pacers and clippers keeping showing up? they aren't sleepers. The warriors are sleepers. The Wizards and Cavs are sleepers. The pacers and clippers are not sleepers. My sleeper pick is the Lakers. Does that work?

MonroeFAN
10-27-2012, 03:30 PM
That must mean Detroit is a 20 win team. Since they are worse than the Cavs. Brandon Knight = Bust.

In defense of Knight, he played well for us at times last year as a rookie and was the clear cut best pick where we took him.

Cleveland has put together a pretty poor roster, and 2 people have mentioned them as potentially making the playoffs, and no one has mentioned Detroit. You don't have Andre Drummond or Greg Monroe, or anyone close to them. Irving is sweet, but that roster is disgusting outside of him.

I think it's safe to assume that most outsiders would take Detroit's roster right now over Clevelands, but as of right now they both suck.

Jarvo
10-27-2012, 03:37 PM
West - Denver
East - Pacers or Philly

tapajafri
10-27-2012, 03:37 PM
Kings.

-Tyreke, Isaiah Thomas, Aaron Brooks, Thornton, Demarcus Cousins, Jimmer, Thomas Robinson, Thompson.

Warriors.

-David Lee, Curry, Klay Thompson, Bogut, Harrison Barnes, Jarrett Jack, Landry, etc.

Ebbs
10-27-2012, 03:46 PM
Yes SHeed, Camby, and Kurt Thomas are the answer. . . They shall feast on the Heat. . .

Respect your elders yo.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
10-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Sleeper to win a championship? The Spurs. Feel like no one is giving them their respect.

Sleeper to make the playoffs? The Timberwolves. Definitely are better this season with adding players like Buddinger and AK47 to put together their young star who's on the verge of becoming a superstar and their PG who's got the ability to be an all-star this season.

topdog
10-27-2012, 04:17 PM
think the rockets could surprise people this year. i think they could realistically compete for an 8 seed, maybe 7.

they're young, so they'll go through their ups and downs, and they'll be inconsistant. but this team has a ton of young talent. terrance jones, donatas motiejunas, and jeremy lamb all played really really well this SL and preseason. asik has looked very good, too. he can actually pass too, he had 5 assists a couple preseason games this year. i think he can pull down 11 boards a game and be a defensive force. hes decievingly quick for a guy thats 7'2''.

lastly, kevin martin has been playing inspired basketball thus far. i think hes gone by the trade deadline (Delfino has been playing very very well as well), but we'll see. this is a very deep, talented young team

They would have to be the outlier in a long history of young talented teams. The Rockets definitely have some future talent, but I think pre-season may have skewed your opinion of them. The West is at least as strong as last year when a more polished and veteran Rockets team couldn't make the final cut. Young teams need time to come together.

Hawkeye15
10-27-2012, 04:29 PM
Hawks out east

Jazz out west

Ezio
10-27-2012, 04:43 PM
GSW if they get their **** together.

playmaker_41
10-27-2012, 05:15 PM
Phoenix and Toronto, both has potential to make the playoffs

tapajafri
10-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Phoenix and Toronto, both has potential to make the playoffs

homer much?

ChongInc.
10-27-2012, 07:10 PM
homer but serious, toronto raptors

ChongInc.
10-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Kings.

-Tyreke, Isaiah Thomas, Aaron Brooks, Thornton, Demarcus Cousins, Jimmer, Thomas Robinson, Thompson. James Johnson

Warriors.

-David Lee, Curry, Klay Thompson, Bogut, Harrison Barnes, Jarrett Jack, Landry, etc.

coming from a toronto fan, you'll be impressed with this guy.

Arch Stanton
10-27-2012, 07:22 PM
In defense of Knight, he played well for us at times last year as a rookie and was the clear cut best pick where we took him.

Cleveland has put together a pretty poor roster, and 2 people have mentioned them as potentially making the playoffs, and no one has mentioned Detroit. You don't have Andre Drummond or Greg Monroe, or anyone close to them. Irving is sweet, but that roster is disgusting outside of him.

I think it's safe to assume that most outsiders would take Detroit's roster right now over Clevelands, but as of right now they both suck.

Hollinger disagrees! You have Greg Monroe and that's about it. You don't know what you have in Drummond, like we don't with Waiters. Speaking of poor rosters how's Austin Daye doing? Can't wait to watch Charlie V. go postal.

ohreally
10-27-2012, 07:25 PM
East: Wizards, but Raptors and even Bucks could upset some teams too

West: Warriors I see as a serious sleeper if Bogut is healthy and Curry is relatively healthy

KnicksorBust
When I think sleeper I want to swing for the fences. A team that could actually shock the world and win the title. While the Warriors and Timberwolves are nice stories with talented young players. I can't imagine a situation where they make a deep playoff run. Their sleeper story would result in a #5 seed and maybe one upset. The REAL sleeper team is the Clippers.

They may suffer through the regular season waiting for Billups-Crawford-Hill-Odom-etc. to get back to full strength but I could see this team making a miracle run as a #6 seed all the way to the WCF. Paul is the best recipe to beat that Lakers team and they have a great small ball lineup to matchup with OKC.

dtmagnet
Lots of people are putting teams that are generally accepted as playoff teams this year, you know what sleeper means don't you?

ohreally
10-27-2012, 08:07 PM
When I think sleeper I want to swing for the fences. A team that could actually shock the world and win the title. While the Warriors and Timberwolves are nice stories with talented young players. I can't imagine a situation where they make a deep playoff run. Their sleeper story would result in a #5 seed and maybe one upset. The REAL sleeper team is the Clippers.

They may suffer through the regular season waiting for Billups-Crawford-Hill-Odom-etc. to get back to full strength but I could see this team making a miracle run as a #6 seed all the way to the WCF. Paul is the best recipe to beat that Lakers team and they have a great small ball lineup to matchup with OKC.

Warriors have a good and deep team. Might be a big if, but if Bogut and Curry are heathy they will be a serious team, with great scoring/shooting, a strong contender for 2nd best center in the game, and both Bogut and Lee are very good passers for bigs. A healthy Chris Paul is one thing, but I don't see any real reason to say the Clippers are a better team if Both Bogut and Curry are healthy.

KnicksorBust
10-27-2012, 08:13 PM
Warriors have a good and deep team. Might be a big if, but if Bogut and Curry are heathy they will be a serious team, with great scoring/shooting, a strong contender for 2nd best center in the game, and both Bogut and Lee are very good passers for bigs. A healthy Chris Paul is one thing, but I don't see any real reason to say the Clippers are a better team if Both Bogut and Curry are healthy.

The Clippers aren't a deep team? The Clippers don't have 2 top 20 players while the Warriors have 0 top 30 players?

Besides, the Warriors are too young and inexperienced to make a playoff push this year. It takes a year or two to get over the hump. That roster needs time to grow and gel together. I think they can make the playoffs but even that will be a struggle if they can't stay healthy. I also don't think Bogut is the 2nd best center in the league and you are overrating both he and Lee as passers.

AYozzy
10-27-2012, 08:22 PM
Wizards

D12 #1Fan
10-27-2012, 08:30 PM
La, la, la, la ,la,la,la,la,la,la

Did I mention la?

MackSnackWrap
10-27-2012, 08:42 PM
Philly and clippers

selassi3
10-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Toronto Raptors, i'm not even going to explain why, just wait and see.

Clippersfan86
10-27-2012, 09:05 PM

:laugh::laugh:.

You mean besides the fact that the Clippers got to the 2nd round last year with a banged up team and 10 new players and the Warriors were in the lottery? I agree... I don't see any real reason why the Clippers are better. BTW saying "If Bogut and Curry are healthy" is like saying "If pigs flew"

Bigbadmoffo
10-27-2012, 09:07 PM
First off does anyone know what a sleeper is? To me It's a team not expected to make the playoffs and upset teams who should make the playoffs. We all know that it's gonna be the Heat, OKC, Lakers ect who win it all but who ie indiana or philly last year will do much better then expected. If that is the definition then I say....
West Portland
East Raptors

theheatles
10-27-2012, 09:09 PM
not really a sleeper team, but i convinced myself the Nuggets are going to win the west

fadedmario
10-28-2012, 07:59 PM
:laugh2:
Hollinger disagrees! You have Greg Monroe and that's about it. You don't know what you have in Drummond, like we don't with Waiters. Speaking of poor rosters how's Austin Daye doing? Can't wait to watch Charlie V. go postal.

:facepalm: - More than Waiters..

spreadeagle
10-28-2012, 08:35 PM
Minnesota, depends on how they respond to playing without both Rubio and Love for the first month or so

they will respond by losing most those games

spreadeagle
10-28-2012, 08:39 PM
:laugh2:

:facepalm: - More than Waiters..

man you have quite the man crush on Drummond....I think he will be good but damn hes only played a handful of meaningless games

fadedmario
10-28-2012, 08:47 PM
man you have quite the man crush on Drummond....I think he will be good but damn hes only played a handful of meaningless games

He's a ****ing beast. Wait and see.

Stunner
10-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Bulls

Aust
10-28-2012, 11:25 PM
Denver

NYKNYGNYY
10-28-2012, 11:44 PM
Da kings

PacersForLife
10-29-2012, 12:15 AM
I'll have to go with the Bulls, they won't drop off as much as some people think.

Sactown
10-29-2012, 12:38 AM
Got to go with the Kings :D

JNA17
10-29-2012, 12:40 AM
East: Cavs Would love to see a 1st round Heat vs Cavs playoff series.
West: Spurs. Because they always are.

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Laugh at it all you want but I'm going with the Sacramento Kings!
There team is severely underrated they'll challenge for the 8th seed

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-29-2012, 01:03 AM
not really a sleeper team, but i convinced myself the Nuggets are going to win the west

No superstar power not gonna happen they might have the chemistry to be a top 4-5 seed but the lack of star power will hurt them in the end no way they beat the lakers clippers thunder and maybe not even the spurs

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-29-2012, 01:04 AM
East: Cavs Would love to see a 1st round Heat vs Cavs playoff series.
West: Spurs. Because they always are.

Spurs aren't a sleeper team when they are always winning 50+ games

Hawkeye15
10-29-2012, 01:05 AM
they will respond by losing most those games

the only defense I have, is the Wolves opening 6 weeks is exponentially their easiest portion.

LA>WORLD___KOBE
10-29-2012, 01:16 AM
Denver or Pacers both are stacked with a bench

chitownredbulls
10-29-2012, 01:21 AM
West=kings....very underrated
East=bucks....great scoring and defense combo

Willing to make bet...message me...lol...

LakersA's49ers
10-29-2012, 02:05 AM
washington wizads should be much improved this season

JNA17
10-29-2012, 02:06 AM
Spurs aren't a sleeper team when they are always winning 50+ games

True, but fans still have them at not even a top 4 or 5 seed every year. :p

MonroeFAN
10-29-2012, 07:30 AM

I mean, Hollinger is a known Piston hater. Look back at when we won the championship. Austin Daye & CV aren't a part of this teams rotation, so I don't consider them part of the line up. Drummond has looked beast like. We know he's going to contribute, you can't say the same for Waiters. The world absolutely disagrees with you there.

Knight is not a write off, I'm not sure why you are suggesting that. He looked fine in his rookie season. Stuckey averaged 25 PPG on 60% shooting during a stretch in which we went .500 last season. Tayshaun is still better than any small forward you have on your roster (while we're at it, so is Maggette).

Suggesting that Cleveland is a playoff team while considering that Detroit is a basement dweller is absolutely moronic. You started this, and I have no idea why.

Ty Fast
10-29-2012, 07:50 AM
wizards

sagemania
10-29-2012, 09:14 AM
Houston or Utah in the West and East Wizards or Cavs

todu82
10-29-2012, 10:15 AM
Toronto in the East and Golden State in the West.

ewing
10-29-2012, 10:29 AM
Toronto in the East and Golden State in the West.

I going be interested in the watching the Raps this year to. If that rookie center can make up for the physical presence that Brags just doesn't bring they should be interesting

thenaj17
10-29-2012, 11:24 AM

I would say the Hawks

You are priceless...

thenaj17
10-29-2012, 11:28 AM

Yeh i'd agree with this

Mr.Grizzly
10-29-2012, 01:41 PM
The KINGS. Tyreke = all-star. Robinson = gonna play beast mode fredette = still buried in the bench lol

Wrigheyes4MVP
10-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Sixers could be an interesting team.

Wrigheyes4MVP
10-29-2012, 01:47 PM
I really like Denver out west.

I think they could potentially be great.

PacersForLife
10-29-2012, 01:50 PM
I'll have to go with the Bulls, they won't drop off as much as some people think.

And in the West I'll go with the Clippers.

Arch Stanton
10-29-2012, 02:47 PM
I mean, Hollinger is a known Piston hater. Look back at when we won the championship. Austin Daye & CV aren't a part of this teams rotation, so I don't consider them part of the line up. Drummond has looked beast like. We know he's going to contribute, you can't say the same for Waiters. The world absolutely disagrees with you there.

Knight is not a write off, I'm not sure why you are suggesting that. He looked fine in his rookie season. Stuckey averaged 25 PPG on 60% shooting during a stretch in which we went .500 last season. Tayshaun is still better than any small forward you have on your roster (while we're at it, so is Maggette).

Suggesting that Cleveland is a playoff team while considering that Detroit is a basement dweller is absolutely moronic. You started this, and I have no idea why.

I never suggested that the Cavs were a playoff team. All I stated was that Hollinger has them better than the Pistons (and not by much). And I respect his opinion over some Detroit homer. I also think you are off base casting players who haven't played one regular season game as busts or greats. Your logic that Waiters is a bust is just as insane as claiming Drummond a great. Give them at least a season then evaluate.

N3TS
10-29-2012, 03:45 PM
West: Suns and Wolves

East: Raptors and Bucks

Utd7
10-29-2012, 03:58 PM
I agree with the Bulls being a sleeper until Derrick gets back. Thibs is going to coach them up until he returns.

Nick O
10-29-2012, 05:50 PM
lol well.. any team that isnt the lakers, heat or thunder is a sleeper really lol ... does indy count? cause them aha... but if not the Nets , Nuggets and Jazz are solid choices

knicks=love
10-29-2012, 05:57 PM
Not gonna lie I say Hornets. Anthony Davis=next big thing

why would you lie? :eyebrow:

TMcC801
10-29-2012, 06:38 PM
Jazz and Kings in the West
Philly and maybe the Hawks for the East

Korman12
10-29-2012, 06:41 PM
Utah

PHX2daDEATH
11-03-2012, 07:14 AM
Nets are going to be a playoff team..they are a Utah big-man, away to be considered title contenders......
I made this thread before James Harden was unleashed in Houston.. the guy reminds me of a late 70's early 80's superstar...He and Lin are going to be fun to watch..Houston could snag that 8 spot and end up playing OKC in the first round