PDA

View Full Version : Is there any interest for Raja Bell?

Rylz
10-26-2012, 07:11 PM
It's no secret that the Jazz don't want him. We'd rather have the roster spot. At this point, we'd probably trade him for the option to trade second round draft picks or something. Is there any interest whatsoever? Cuz the Jazz have asked him not to even show up to practice.

Deception
10-27-2012, 12:24 PM
You guys can have Charlie Villanueva, I call him everyday and ask him not to play ever.

Rylz
10-29-2012, 05:39 PM
You guys can have Charlie Villanueva, I call him everyday and ask him not to play ever.

At least somebody made an offer, but I'd rather pay a useless player $3 million for one year than $8 million for two. Looks like we'll probably be stuck with the guy unless something unexpected shows up.

Deception
10-29-2012, 09:39 PM
At least somebody made an offer, but I'd rather pay a useless player $3 million for one year than $8 million for two. Looks like we'll probably be stuck with the guy unless something unexpected shows up.

Well if you're interested in the trade, I think the Jazz need to throw in a first to make Dumars budge... lol

Gram
10-31-2012, 11:20 AM
I'll give you Monroe, Knight, Drummond and Jerebko for Raja Bell.

Caino
11-01-2012, 09:31 PM
He will be packaged at the deadline with either millsap or jefferson. Doubt anyone will take him on his own

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-08-2012, 10:50 AM
Ellis having off year in Milwaukee. But need more to sweeten the deal. Burks? Doubt Jazz trade Burks.