PDA

View Full Version : Advertisements

SHONIE
10-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Didn't know where to post this and this will surely be deleted, but is anyone else annoyed at the MGD64 ads? Literally, they have no impact on my beer choices. I'm either going to drink, or not. But I won't drink piss-water. I come to this site daily for news and discussion, regardless of my input. But the over-the-top advertisements make it impossible to even be interested. Pleaseeeee rid us of these ads, and let me go back to browsing my favorite website freely. I am forced to highlight the top 10 threads to see their content now, which is unacceptable. Rid us of this, and keep it to the sidebar. And let's talk some NBA advertising I.E. jerseys, which is equally ****ed IMHO.

b@llhog24
10-25-2012, 08:46 PM
Didn't know where to post this

More often than not, if you don't know where to put a thread the General Discussions forum is the way to go.

and this will surely be deleted, but is anyone else annoyed at the MGD64 ads? Literally, they have no impact on my beer choices. I'm either going to drink, or not. But I won't drink piss-water. I come to this site daily for news and discussion, regardless of my input. But the over-the-top advertisements make it impossible to even be interested. Pleaseeeee rid us of these ads, and let me go back to browsing my favorite website freely. I am forced to highlight the top 10 threads to see their content now, which is unacceptable. Rid us of this, and keep it to the sidebar. And let's talk some NBA advertising I.E. jerseys, which is equally ****ed IMHO.

Yea it's pretty annoying.

SHONIE
10-25-2012, 08:48 PM
My bad. I actually looked around, couldn't find a general thread to all sports (to amplify my complaint) and settled here. But yeah this format sux. I hope they change it ASAP. If anything I am less compelled to drink MGD64 because of this. Not that I ever would.

RipCity32
10-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Feedback and Support theres a thread for this and yeah these ads are ridiculous I cant even get to half the forums right now