PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass

drobe86
10-25-2012, 01:12 PM
I have Directv Sports Pack and I'm able to get some out of market games even though I'm not subscribed to NBA League Pass. I live in Atlanta, GA and my team is the Dallas Mavericks. Now the Sports Pack gives you regional channels for Fox Sports, Yes, MSG, and whatever other Regional Sports networks that are out there. I've been able to watch every single Mavs preseason game, and I've been able to watch a Heat game, as well as a Warrior game on their Regional Stations. I guess I'm asking will this continue, or will these games be blacked out once the season starts? Because I really want to watch the Mavs, but I don't have all that much interest in the other games and therefore it doesn't justify me paying $180.00. What are you guys thoughts about my dilemma,and what are your thoughts on the NBA League Pass.

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-25-2012, 01:14 PM
k

popo85
10-25-2012, 01:29 PM
im gonna cancel that shyt due to no Laker games

Slug3
10-25-2012, 03:32 PM
It will be blacked out unless you get the NBA league pass and direct TV/Dish or whoever you got cannot explain why. I have sun sports in South CA and planned on watching the Heat games. As soon as the game come on after the free week preview then BAM it is blacked out. Just the way the NBA gets money I guess. But you will have to get NBA league pass for out of market teams even if you have their channel they play on. You get to watch everything else on there though, like the pregame stuff.

As for the lakers, they will be on all other cable providers including NBA pass. They are all just waiting till the day before the regular season to strike a deal.

lexecutioner
10-25-2012, 03:36 PM
dont want to make another thread so perhaps other people can help me as well and enlighten me on NBA league pass. I am a huge lakers fan before I came here to Toronto. I dont own any tv so no cable for me. Im thinking of getting the league pass to watch the Lakers and also I want to support and follow Toronto raps aswell. will I be able to watch both on NBA LP or will the Raps one be blackout?

Slug3
10-25-2012, 03:56 PM
dont want to make another thread so perhaps other people can help me as well and enlighten me on NBA league pass. I am a huge lakers fan before I came here to Toronto. I dont own any tv so no cable for me. Im thinking of getting the league pass to watch the Lakers and also I want to support and follow Toronto raps aswell. will I be able to watch both on NBA LP or will the Raps one be blackout?

Are you planning to watch them online? Or get Cable and get the League pass? Either way, you will be able to watch any team in the NBA if you get the league pass.

lexecutioner
10-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Are you planning to watch them online? Or get Cable and get the League pass? Either way, you will be able to watch any team in the NBA if you get the league pass.

i can just watch on streaming, free of course but quality sucks and also unreliable. Im not sure how NBA LP works. do i need to get a cable? or I can just get LP by itself and then i can watch any team without restrictions?

Patman
10-25-2012, 04:54 PM
i can just watch on streaming, free of course but quality sucks and also unreliable. Im not sure how NBA LP works. do i need to get a cable? or I can just get LP by itself and then i can watch any team without restrictions?

With League pass Broadband you can watch the games on nba.tv . The quality is good and for the most part it's stable. All games are accesible as streams for the whole season. At least here I don't get any blacked out games, but the NBA isn't on TV here.

JordansBulls
10-26-2012, 12:40 AM
im gonna cancel that shyt due to no Laker games

Why no Laker games?