PDA

View Full Version : Players you'd like to see win a championship

Quinnsanity
10-25-2012, 03:54 AM
Are there any specific players you'd like to see win a title? Here are mine:

- Kevin Durant. I ****ing love that guy. Just a perfect example of what a player should be on and off the court.

- Steve Nash. Conflicted on this one. I really want to see him win one, but I really don't want to see Howard get one. Man, this is a toughie.

- Stephen Jackson. I just like this guy. Artest may have cost him a ring when he went into the stands, just seems like an awesome teammate.

Hawkeye15
10-25-2012, 03:59 AM
used to be Nash, but he plays for the evil empire.

Rashard Lewis..

DanG
10-25-2012, 04:02 AM
Rose

Ebbs
10-25-2012, 04:03 AM
Didn't S-Jax win one with the Spurs?

Also Nash was #1 on my list before this offseason.

However Kobe getting 6 and Dwight getting one unfortunately means I'm pulling for Nash to remain the 2X MVP who never got the ring.

jerellh528
10-25-2012, 04:15 AM
Sad to see some people blinded by hate to the point where they don't want to see a consumate professional and deserving player like nash finally get a ring.

P Harvy
10-25-2012, 04:24 AM
Sad to see some people blinded by hate to the point where they don't want to see a consumate professional and deserving player like nash finally get a ring.

It's not sad at all.

Think of it this way.. A bunch of us would have wanted Nash to win a championship but we'd rather see him not win one than see some of the others players on the Lakers win another.. Not to mention that the Lakers have enough rings. Spread the love elsewhere.

bholly
10-25-2012, 04:26 AM
In before a thousand versions of the super funny joke where people just list every player on their team. Question should exclude players on your favourite team, imo.

Nash would be my far and away #1, but that means Dwight and Kobe and MWP too, and I just can't do that. So sorry, Steve. Same with Grant Hill and the Clipps, actually.

I'd love to see Iggy or Elton win one, those are my homer votes.
Iggy winning would also come with bonus points for Coach Karl winning, and Denver winning after the Melo-drama, each of which would be awesome.

Non-homer guys that haven't been mentioned so far (including non-players):
Bogut. Had some real tough luck over the years with injuries, so I'd love to see him get one. Also I like other guys on that team, too.
Morey. Just because I believe in his approach (at least more than most people) and would love to see it have some success. Royce White being on the bandwagon would also be great.
SVG. I sort of love that guy.

xcrisisx
10-25-2012, 04:26 AM
grant hill!!
I'd like to say nash... but he play's on the lakers

Quinnsanity
10-25-2012, 04:28 AM
Didn't S-Jax win one with the Spurs?

Also Nash was #1 on my list before this offseason.

However Kobe getting 6 and Dwight getting one unfortunately means I'm pulling for Nash to remain the 2X MVP who never got the ring.

Just checked that and wow, totally spaced on that.

seikou8
10-25-2012, 04:58 AM
melo,amare:p and cp3

Aust
10-25-2012, 05:44 AM
I'd like to see:
-Nash
-Dwight so when Kobe is gone we don't have to hear about how ringless he is every year he doesn't win
-Definitely DRose
-Not a player, but George Karl
-Kevin Love

R. Johnson#3
10-25-2012, 05:58 AM
Kyle Lowry
Landry Fields
DeMar Derozan
Andrea Bargnani
Jonas Valanciunas
Amir Johnson
Jose Calderon
John Lucas III
Linus Kleiza

rex.reyesiii
10-25-2012, 06:00 AM
I'd like to see:
-Nash
-Dwight so when Kobe is gone we don't have to hear about how ringless he is every year he doesn't win
-Definitely DRose
-Not a player, but George Karl
-Kevin Love

Would like for George and Denver to have one too. :)

and uhm, :confused: Jordan as an executive win one too...

Players:

David West
CP3
Taj Gibson (but without Boozer :mad:)
Michael Redd

JasonJohnHorn
10-25-2012, 06:23 AM
Yeah... Stephen Jackson has one, he won with the Spurs before going to Indy.

Obviously I got Nash on my list, as do many of you.
Grant Hill is high up there. I really wanted to see McDysse get one, but he's retired now. Austeezy got a good pick in Goegre Karl, I'd like to see him win one (and Jerry Sloan as far as coaches go).

I'd also like to see the city of Cleveland win won. That city deserves something to root for. They have such bad luck in all professional sports.

I'd thorw on guys like Rose and Durant and such, but they are young and have years ahead of them to win, so I'll stick with the vets who won't be in the league for long. I was really wishing Grant Hill would sign with LAL so he and Nash could win one together... c'est la vie.

And I'd like to see Jose Calderon at least traded to a contender.

thenaj17
10-25-2012, 06:23 AM
I seem to be the opposite from most people about Nash, i really didn't want him to win 1 but now that's obviously changed..

Chris Paul is so good and so competitive, he deserves 1 but obviously not on the Clippers :)

Nobody would begrudge Durant if/when he wins 1.

Lastly i'd like to see Melo win after Kobe retires because he gets way too much criticism in my opinion. He's super talented and is a better defender than people give him credit for. Only thing against him is the forced move to Knicks, but i'm ok with the freedom to move jobs

MonroeFAN
10-25-2012, 07:13 AM
Greg Monroe

King Drew
10-25-2012, 08:36 AM

Rashard Lewis..

yes Steve Nash and funny enough Dwight Howard as well. now not so much. to not be a homer ima say .... cp3 perhaps

LakersIn5
10-25-2012, 08:36 AM

Rashard Lewis..

but the heat are more evil!

meloman1592
10-25-2012, 08:38 AM
cp3 and melo

Jroz
10-25-2012, 08:39 AM

Rashard Lewis..

they both do! haha

HowFit
10-25-2012, 08:44 AM
Rose and Durant...

Da Knicks
10-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Melo with all the hate he gets now that lebron got one i say him....

Da Knicks
10-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Lakers and Heat are the evil empires and its sad because Nash seems like a real nice guy but now i cant root for him or Lewis to get a ring because of it.

xcrisisx
10-25-2012, 09:57 AM
Lakers and Heat are the evil empires and its sad because Nash seems like a real nice guy but now i cant root for him or Lewis to get a ring because of it.

why would you even root for lewis?

Dade County
10-25-2012, 10:22 AM
5yrs from now.... I would like to see these players win rings

Cp3
KD ( I think he will be in a HEAT jersey by then )
rose
melo ( if he is not on the knicks by this time)

Dade County
10-25-2012, 10:24 AM
why would you even root for lewis?

I would like lewis to get some rings too, and Ray Ray, so he can set himself apart from his X boston teammates.

todu82
10-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Steve Nash or Kevin Durant.

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-25-2012, 10:35 AM
lewis and harrellson of course.

xfyre
10-25-2012, 12:17 PM
lewis and harrellson of course.

harellson is still young, but Ray Ray and Lewis getting on this year together would be something special :rolleyes:

Gram
10-25-2012, 12:28 PM
Grant Hill.

ManningToTyree
10-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Melo

I Rock Shaqs
10-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Michael Redd
George Karl
Andre Iguodola
Andrew Bynum( Without Kobe)

theheatles
10-25-2012, 12:44 PM
Steve Nash (not with the lakers though)
Joe Johnson
Russell Westbrook
Danny Granger
Stan Van Gundy coach

thephoenixson28
10-25-2012, 12:58 PM
grant hill!!
I'd like to say nash... but he play's on the lakers

This

JordansBulls
10-25-2012, 01:20 PM

Rashard Lewis..

Rashard Lewis. Come on now. :laugh2:

JordansBulls
10-25-2012, 01:22 PM
For me,

Derrick Rose
Kevin Durant
Carmelo Anthony
Lebron James (original franchise)
Dwight Howard (original franchise)

Avenged
10-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Andrew Bynum. This time actually playing a major role.

Evolution23
10-25-2012, 01:29 PM
For me,

Derrick Rose
Kevin Durant
Carmelo Anthony

I agree except Dwight Howard

mjm07
10-25-2012, 01:32 PM

Rashard Lewis..

Good choice. I was going to say Josh Harrellson, if he makes the team. If not then R. Lewis is my choice too.

Lakerhead4ever
10-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Tmac before he went to china.

Hawkeye15
10-25-2012, 02:08 PM

If your favorite baseball player from some bad team went to the Yankees, how many people are pulling for him at that point?

ewing
10-25-2012, 02:11 PM
jamaal magloire

Hawkeye15
10-25-2012, 02:13 PM
Rashard Lewis. Come on now. :laugh2:

haha sorry. Honestly, I don't care. Unless its a member of the Wolves, I really don't care either way.

Hawkeye15
10-25-2012, 02:18 PM
but the heat are more evil!

maybe to some, not me. Not even remotely close.

teddygreen17
10-25-2012, 02:30 PM
Melo

lamzoka
10-25-2012, 02:37 PM
melo
stat
novak
shump
brewer
camby
thomas
copeland lol
pablo escobar
felton
jr smith

lilchuckdoubles
10-25-2012, 02:38 PM
I want to see d.rose bounce back and get one in chicago, as long as chicago doesn't become one of those super teams that was built through free agents taking less money to be there and lop-sided trades forced by a whiney superstar.

lilchuckdoubles
10-25-2012, 02:39 PM
maybe to some, not me. Not even remotely close.

the heat are kinda evil though. pat riely brought that evil laker stuff to south beach

ChicagoJ
10-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Derrick Rose and Kevin Durant.

Hawkeye15
10-25-2012, 02:40 PM
the heat are kinda evil though. pat riely brought that evil laker stuff to south beach

well, we all have the teams we dislike, and the Lakers take the cake in all of sports for me. So even if Love went there, screw him, don't want you to win buddy.

popo85
10-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Nash D.Howard Baron Davis

LAKobeBryant
10-25-2012, 02:46 PM
vince carter and t-mac especially if they get a chance to play together again at the end of their career would be amazing

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Dwight Howard and Steve Nash :)

D12 fan
10-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Dwight Howard/Steve Nash/Antwan Jamison

THE MTL
10-25-2012, 03:09 PM
Carmelo Anthony. So everyone can finally STFU.

It used to be Steve Nash, but he jumped ship to the Lakers. I cant cheer for that.

THE MTL
10-25-2012, 03:10 PM
For me,

Derrick Rose
Kevin Durant
Carmelo Anthony

I would love for Lebron to go back to the Cavs and win a ring. It'll be the perfect full circle ending.

DMasta718
10-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Even though it hurts that he's on the Lakers, I still want to see Nash with a ring.

Twins Fanatic
10-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Brandon Roy

Chavacano
10-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Stephen John Nash.

dtmagnet
10-25-2012, 04:14 PM
All the players that are on my favourite team. The rest of the league can piss off.

ewing
10-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Big Pun

dtmagnet
10-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Carmelo Anthony. So everyone can finally STFU.

It used to be Steve Nash, but he jumped ship to the Lakers. I cant cheer for that.

But you can cheer for a guy who immaturely forced his way off his team? Cool logic bro.

BklynKnicks3
10-25-2012, 04:17 PM
Melo rose jamal crawford Durant i wouldnt mind

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Dwight so he can say FU to his haters just like Lebron did this year to all his haters including me

Nash it's obvious he was one of the player I always hated because of 06 and 07 and stealing Kobe's mvp's and eliminating my lakers from the playoffs but now he's on the good side so he can win as many as he wants

Jamison never really was on a contending team

Well I guess you know where I'm going with this

But if it was from another team probably rose just a humble dude!

The Flash
10-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Lebron

ewing
10-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Dwight so he can say FU to his haters just like Lebron did this year to all his haters including me

Nash it's obvious he was one of the player I always hated because of 06 and 07 and stealing Kobe's mvp's and eliminating my lakers from the playoffs but now he's on the good side so he can win as many as he wants

Jamison never really was on a contending team

Well I guess you know where I'm going with this

But if it was from another team probably rose just a humble dude!

you mad bro?

Iron24th
10-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Nash and Dwight

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-25-2012, 04:50 PM
5yrs from now.... I would like to see these players win rings

Cp3
KD ( I think he will be in a HEAT jersey by then )
rose
melo ( if he is not on the knicks by this time)

Lol so now Lebron needs Durant to win? Lol Durant isnt leaving OKC they will be contenders every year as long as management finds a way to improve the roster but even if he does he sure as hell won't leave to the heat and probably wouldn't even go to the lakers either

TheIlladelph16
10-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Lol so now Lebron needs Durant to win? Lol Durant isnt leaving OKC they will be contenders every year as long as management finds a way to improve the roster but even if he does he sure as hell won't leave to the heat and probably wouldn't even go to the lakers either

I don't think Durant will leave OKC anytime in the near future either, but I caution when people use absolutes regarding whether or not a player will leave or stay. Lebron and Dwight were both players I thought would stay with their franchises far longer than they did. Remember: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-25-2012, 04:54 PM
you mad bro?

Mad haha not at all, I'm the happiest person Alive we have the best team in the league, the greatest Franchise in sports(Lakers) what's there to be mad about? Question is are you mad?

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-25-2012, 04:55 PM
I don't think Durant will leave OKC anytime in the near future either, but I caution when people use absolutes regarding whether or not a player will leave or stay. Lebron and Dwight were both players I thought would stay with their franchises far longer than they did. Remember: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

True!

GOON MUSIC
10-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Kobe Bryant

Hawkeye15
10-25-2012, 05:25 PM

While the announcement of the "Decision" threw me for a loop, because I figured that meant he was 100% staying with Cleveland, I actually thought they stood zip chance of retaining him that summer. They had failed and failed to give him anyone worth noting to play with, and there were some teams in larger markets with all the money in the world.

Orlando just seems to run stars out of town for some reason. So not surprising there either.

Durant will be given the "loyalty" credit. But like those before him, with the same label (Magic, MJ, Bird, Duncan, Kobe), he simply happened to walk into a franchise that was building steam to being a quick contender. Why on earth would a player leave that scenario? It makes them smart, and lucky, not loyal.

Aust
10-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Even though it hurts that he's on the Lakers, I still want to see Nash with a ring.

You're the only person in this thread that feels that way.

Bishnoff
10-25-2012, 05:46 PM
Nash.

Alayla
10-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Brandon Roy i just feel bad for the guy
Vince Carter needs one too to complete a HOF carrer
and Andre miller now that i think of it So underated for so long about time he got his due

Hawkeye15
10-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Brandon Roy i just feel bad for the guy
Vince Carter needs one too to complete a HOF carrer
and Andre miller now that i think of it So underated for so long about time he got his due

Andre Miller has been underrated his entire career.

TeamSeattle
10-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Melo
Rose
Brandon Roy
Chris Paul

....basically everybody not on the Heat or Lakers.

amos1er
10-25-2012, 07:01 PM
I would really like to see Steve Nash win a championship. :D Seriously though, the guy really deserves one after so many great hard fought years in the NBA.

Dade County
10-25-2012, 07:15 PM

OK, i will play along.... WHY NOT?

I think the only teams that he would sign with in free agency are the HEAT or Lakers.

And it's not about OKC management, it's about this rigged *** league, and he might need to get in where he fits in.

Rose might need to wake up too.

amos1er
10-25-2012, 07:17 PM
While the announcement of the "Decision" threw me for a loop, because I figured that meant he was 100% staying with Cleveland, I actually thought they stood zip chance of retaining him that summer. They had failed and failed to give him anyone worth noting to play with, and there were some teams in larger markets with all the money in the world.

Orlando just seems to run stars out of town for some reason. So not surprising there either.

Durant will be given the "loyalty" credit. But like those before him, with the same label (Magic, MJ, Bird, Duncan, Kobe), he simply happened to walk into a franchise that was building steam to being a quick contender. Why on earth would a player leave that scenario? It makes them smart, and lucky, not loyal.

I agree with everything you said. Here are the only problems I have with "the decision":

1. He didn't need to make such a spectacle of himself by hosting an hour long special.

2. He didn't need to build a "superteam". It was a bit of overkill on his part to take less money in order to team up with 2 other superstars; one in the top 5 of the league, and the other in the top 15-20. He could have easily gone to other great team were we would have been in contention. I still believe that Chicago was the best bet for him. He most likely could have won it all in 2011 and maybe even again in 2012. Rose would have been the perfect Pippen for him and no one would have room to talk **** about the fact that he needed so much help to win.

As far as that loyalty crap, I don't blame him at all for leaving Cleveland. Nor do I blame any other superstars for leaving because the original franchises that drafted them had more than enough time to put a decent team around them. Why would anyone in their right mind want to stay loyal to someone who isn't showing them any love. It is just asinine to say other wise.

Hawkeye15
10-25-2012, 07:21 PM
I agree with everything you said. Here are the only problems I have with "the decision":

1. He didn't need to make such a spectacle of himself by hosting an hour long special.

Agreed. I know he was with bad people at the time, who convinced him to do it for the Boys and Girls club, they made a ton of money, blah, blah, blah. He simply shouldn't have done it. But life goes on.

2. He didn't need to build a "superteam". It was a bit of overkill on his part to take less money in order to team up with 2 other superstars; one in the top 5 of the league, and the other in the top 15-20. He could have easily gone to other great team were we would have been in contention. I still believe that Chicago was the best bet for him. He most likely could have won it all in 2011 and maybe even again in 2012. Rose would have been the perfect Pippen for him and no one would have room to talk **** about the fact that he needed so much help to win.

He didn't build anything. Pat Riley did. I get that many fans hate the fact that they were formed in free agency, but forming super teams can be done in a few ways. The Lakers did it. Now Miami has. If he would have paired with anyone, he was getting criticism. That is a fact. LeBron James is the most criticized athlete I have come across since Jordan, and A-Rod is the only thing even remotely close.

As far as that loyalty crap, I don't blame him at all for leaving Cleveland. Nor do I blame any other superstars for leaving because the original franchises that drafted them had more than enough time to put a decent team around them. Why would anyone in their right mind want to stay loyal to someone who isn't showing them any love. It is just asinine to say other wise.

Yep. 10000000% agree. When you turn down a trade for a prime Amare (2 years before his knees started giving him any issues) because you love JJ Hickson, you are inept.

bucketss
10-25-2012, 07:26 PM

you're saying as if he didn't just win the 2012 nba championship

Jesse2272
10-25-2012, 07:26 PM
Marcus Camby

bucketss
10-25-2012, 07:28 PM

if bosh is a superstar than lakers have 4 superstars currently and 3 last year? also chicago would be more help than miami no? rose who many say is on par with wade plus a allstar pf maybe bosh or boozer and a legit center in noah?

Hawkeye15
10-25-2012, 07:29 PM
if bosh is a superstar than lakers have 4 superstars currently and 3 last year?

and as I have been saying, the double standards are flying now. The nanosecond the Heat were formed, the criticism flew in. Yet, with a top 3, top 6, top 12, and top 20 player on the Lakers now, I see none of it on this site.

amos1er
10-25-2012, 07:46 PM
and as I have been saying, the double standards are flying now. The nanosecond the Heat were formed, the criticism flew in. Yet, with a top 3, top 6, top 12, and top 20 player on the Lakers now, I see none of it on this site.

I just feel that Lebron could have avoided all that criticism by going to Chicago. I honestly believe that he could have won more rings there in the long run.

Aust
10-25-2012, 07:49 PM
Unless OKC starts ****ing up their roster, there is a pretty much no way Durant is leaving. If they stay competitive, he'll retire a Thunder.

The heck you talkin about? Everyone hates the Lakers, and adding Nash and Howard has made us even more hated...

Hawkeye15
10-25-2012, 07:50 PM
I just feel that Lebron could have avoided all that criticism by going to Chicago. I honestly believe that he could have won more rings there in the long run.

He would have been with Rose. Crapped on. Sorry, unless he picked somewhere with no all star on the roster, he was getting it.

amos1er
10-25-2012, 07:51 PM

These rankings are pretty subjective. Gasol being in the top 12 and Nash being in the top 20 are much more debatable than Wade being in the top 5 and Bosh being in the top 20 back in 2011..

Remember, Miami was the first to form a superteam of this magnitude...The Lakers are only keeping up with the Joneses.

amos1er
10-25-2012, 07:54 PM
He would have been with Rose. Crapped on. Sorry, unless he picked somewhere with no all star on the roster, he was getting it.

He wouldn't have got is nearly as hard. Rose would have been the perfect Pippen for him. If Lebron was on the Bulls, I'm sure that people wouldn't feel the need to overrate Rose as much as they do and would have him more in the top 9-12 range where he belongs.

bucketss
10-25-2012, 07:54 PM
He wouldn't have got is nearly as hard. Rose would have been the perfect Pippen for him. If Lebron was on the Bulls, I'm sure that people wouldn't feel the need to overrate Rose as much as they do and would have him more in the top 9-12 range where he belongs.

people already had him there even after he won mvp

amos1er
10-25-2012, 08:28 PM
people already had him there even after he won mvp

ESPN laughably had him in the top 5 this year and if you ask most Bulls fans, they will tell you that he is the best pg in the NBA.

BuddhaMONK
10-25-2012, 08:54 PM
jamaal magloire

lol he's gotta be the worst player in the league

JordansBulls
10-26-2012, 12:33 AM
Not true. He got the blame because he played and went to play with a guy who was arguably the best in the league in 2010 or at worst top 3 and who already won a title as the man.

bucketss
10-26-2012, 11:05 AM
ESPN laughably had him in the top 5 this year and if you ask most Bulls fans, they will tell you that he is the best pg in the NBA.

yeah you're right actually. the guy above me swears hes a top 5 player :laugh2:

Ezio
10-26-2012, 11:07 AM

Right... Idk who these Bulls fans are but most would take CP3 although Rose ***** on him in H2H

TheIlladelph16
10-26-2012, 12:21 PM

I completely agree. When it comes to Lebron and Dwight, I had that feeling earlier on in their careers. Obviously as their careers progressed and the respective situations unfolded, it was pretty obvious at the end that at least Lebron was leaving. Dwight I don't know what happened there tbh. Between Orlando's management and Dwight's sudden attitude, it was a recipe for disaster at a certain point.

Durant did fall into the perfect situation, which is why I don't think he will leave any time soon. Down the line though, its tough to predict what will happen. 7-8 years from now could be a completely different situation in OKC which is why I caution declaring a player won't ever leave a place because of a current situation. I mean according to Jordan himself, he was minutes away from leaving the Bulls in the early 90's for the Knicks because they had offered a higher deal.

Byronicle
10-26-2012, 12:29 PM
No matter what I want Nash to win one

even though i dont want Dwight Howard to win one, I know if he does it will forever be tainted because of all the drama he caused just to get out of Orlando

Jarvo
10-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Allen Iverson!
Kevin Durant
Rose
Duncan another one just because
Geroge Karl as a coach

JordansBulls
10-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Allen Iverson!
Kevin Durant
Rose
Duncan another one just because
Geroge Karl as a coach

Iverson isn't even in the league anymore.

Sactown
10-26-2012, 04:11 PM
Iverson isn't even in the league anymore.

BUT JB!! Iverson is an MVP and a AN 11 TIME ALL STAR :speechless: that means he must still be amazing at Basketball and can put up 30 points a game..

ManRam
10-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Probably Kobe. I'd love to see the world react to his 6th ring!

tp13baby
10-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Brook mother****ing lopez. Show that **** off to Melo and co.

lol, please
10-26-2012, 09:57 PM
Are there any specific players you'd like to see win a title? Here are mine:

- Kevin Durant. I ****ing love that guy. Just a perfect example of what a player should be on and off the court.

- Steve Nash. Conflicted on this one. I really want to see him win one, but I really don't want to see Howard get one. Man, this is a toughie.

- Stephen Jackson. I just like this guy. Artest may have cost him a ring when he went into the stands, just seems like an awesome teammate.

Curry
Thompson
Barnes
Lee
Bogut

bootleg42
10-26-2012, 10:57 PM
Why is there so many Steve Nash people here and not as many Kevin Durant people here????

I really want to see Kevin Durant win a ring.

amos1er
10-26-2012, 11:22 PM
Why is there so many Steve Nash people here and not as many Kevin Durant people here????

I really want to see Kevin Durant win a ring.

Steve Nash upped his support by joining the Lakers.

JordansBulls
10-28-2012, 05:26 PM
Add James Harden to the list now.:D