PDA

View Full Version : SHAQ Calls Out Dwight Howard in Freestyle Rap Battle Verse (VIDEO)

Toronto_Fan
10-23-2012, 10:51 PM
This was uploaded today on loaded lux tv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC3blfZmzWg

:laugh2:

Mess around with these, you get devoured.
We’re sending yo mama the limo and the flowers.
What I look like, I ain’t even got no car.
Don’t you ever call me Chamberlain,
Don’t you ever call me Jabbar.
Like I said before, you will get devoured.
But don’t you ever call me… Dwight Howard.
Ask that boy LeBron.
Who the hell is the real Supermon?
I let my rings do the talking.
And as you see, these talk quite often.
Who the best of the best?
I was born with the S.

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/shaquille_oneal_trashes_dwight_howard_again_this_t ime_in_comedy_rap_form/12032665

airforceones25
10-23-2012, 10:56 PM
that was terrible but i would expect nothing less from shaq and his lack of rap skills. lol

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-23-2012, 10:57 PM
He let's the ring do the talking.

You hear that Dwight?

Dwight baby, go get that ring this yr! :win: :superman:

#LakersNation

Chronz
10-23-2012, 11:00 PM
Still the best rapper to come out the NBA

LoveMeOrHateMe
He said the n word twice haha! Pretty lame if you ask me

Andrew32
More like let your play do the talking.

Dwight isn't on your level Shaq... damn. Quit being so insecure.

The rap... I give a 2/10.
Shaq IS (or was) a good rapper but that free style sucked lol.

Andrew32
10-23-2012, 11:02 PM
Here is a good rap by Shaq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFc0iVlCEPY

Raps18-19 Champ
10-23-2012, 11:02 PM
That was ****ing horrible.

D12 fan
10-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Shaq is making himself look bad,just grow up dude and move on from the Superman nickname.

UPRock
10-23-2012, 11:05 PM
LOL Shaq.

metswon69
10-23-2012, 11:05 PM
This is the best Shaq rap right here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GfdemcL35A

metswon69
10-23-2012, 11:06 PM
Or this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AVaOl5vrx0

Sadds The Gr8
10-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Better than Boozer

DoMeFavors
10-23-2012, 11:15 PM
I never heard a player out of the league talk this much crap, I think Shaq misses the spot light. He should come out of retirment.

BuddhaMONK
10-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Here's shaq at the top of his rap career http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLAg6as8YeM

Toronto_Fan
10-23-2012, 11:20 PM
Here's shaq at the top of his rap career http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLAg6as8YeM

Yes buddha.

http://i.imgur.com/wZggY.png

JNA17
10-24-2012, 12:19 AM
Shaq...

Come on man. I loved you in your Lakers years, but now your just desperate for attention.

What's also sad about this is that he is actually a pretty smart guy. Didn't he get his Masters or Doctrine degree last year?

J4KOP99
10-24-2012, 01:42 AM
"I'm a horse... Kobe ratted me out that's why im gettin divorced."

shep33
10-24-2012, 02:35 AM
The one positive aspect of the lockout was that we didn't have to listen to Shaq spew nonsense on TNT for a full 82 game sched.

:facepalm:

Munkeysuit
10-24-2012, 03:21 AM
Don't be hating on Shaq! just because this isn't Kanye West or Jay Z level rhyming, doesn't mean it never made a point. Never and I mean NEVER! mention Dwight and Shaq in the same breath, Dwight is a loser and always has been, he ain't won anything of any real significance, so he should just suck all of the criticism up (like Lebron did) and go out and let his game do the talking. Until then? we can make fun of Melo, Dwight, CP3, Stat, Nash, and every other star that don't have rings.

Andrew32
10-24-2012, 03:26 AM
The one positive aspect of the lockout was that we didn't have to listen to Shaq spew nonsense on TNT for a full 82 game sched.

If you only focus on the nonsense you miss the little wisdom gems he drops.
He drops some crazy inside knowledge sometimes that is really interesting.

PraiseJesus
10-24-2012, 03:34 AM
Don't be hating on Shaq! just because this isn't Kanye West or Jay Z level rhyming, doesn't mean it never made a point. Never and I mean NEVER! mention Dwight and Shaq in the same breath, Dwight is a loser and always has been, he ain't won anything of any real significance, so he should just suck all of the criticism up (like Lebron did) and go out and let his game do the talking. Until then? we can make fun of Melo, Dwight, CP3, Stat, Nash, and every other star that don't have rings.

This guy gets it

jayjay33
10-24-2012, 03:38 AM

Man you are like the all-time shaq fan boy, for real. Lol

cg_la00
10-24-2012, 03:44 AM
Here is a good rap by Shaq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFc0iVlCEPY

yes! not gunna lie, i like this song a lot

PurpleJesus
10-24-2012, 03:56 AM
this dude is so self conscious about his image. Dwight pulls out a superman uniform at a slam dunk contest, and he hates him...Lebron gets a comic book, and Shaq attempts to bash him in a terrible rap. Shaq should just let his legacy speak, which would tell people that he is a top ten player of all time. Just appreciate players for what they are now Shaq...let your career speak for itself.

kblo247
10-24-2012, 04:18 AM

Brian Shaw can and would kill Shaq rapping

Andrew32
10-24-2012, 04:48 AM
Brian Shaw can and would kill Shaq rapping

Does Brian have two Platinum albums?

Didn't think so. :D

Ebbs
10-24-2012, 05:04 AM
Kobe tell me how my *** taste is the only Shaq lyric that matters

shep33
10-24-2012, 05:13 AM

Gems? 99% of what he spews is ridiculous... rookies on PSD provide better insight than Shaq. The dude thinks Robin Lopez is better than Dwight Howard. He thinks Dwight Howard is a "European big man". Shaq is by far the worst member of the TNT crew and it isn't even close. Cwebb, Reggie, Steve Kerr, or Slava Medvedenko would all do better in his place.

NYYCowboys
10-24-2012, 05:15 AM
Kobe tell me how my *** taste is the only Shaq lyric that matters

:laugh: This

amos1er
10-24-2012, 05:16 AM

I think your forgetting about Artest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRrN4pmEuQA

Andrew32
10-24-2012, 05:17 AM
Gems? The dude thinks Robin Lopez is better than Dwight Howard. He thinks Dwight Howard is a "European big man". Shaq is by far the worst member of the TNT crew and it isn't even close.
Eh... to each their own.
I enjoy him on the show.

He has a good personality and he sometimes drops insider knowledge and gems which are extremely interesting.

You don't think Barkley says dumb crap all the time on the show?
Iverson being Top 5... Kobe being Top 5... many other opinions far dumber then those.

Like I said if you isolate and focus on the dumb things he says occasionally then you'll never appreciate him.

amos1er
10-24-2012, 05:17 AM
Seriously, Shaq needs to get over this **** already.

shep33
10-24-2012, 05:24 AM
Eh... to each their own.
I enjoy him on the show.

He has a good personality and he sometimes drops insider knowledge and gems which are extremely interesting.

Iverson being Top 5... Kobe being Top 5... many other opinions far dumber then those.

Like I said if you isolate and focus on the dumb things he says occasionally then you'll never appreciate him.

If you like him, I've got nothing against that. Who am I to judge. Barkley in my opinion at least provides a lot of insight. He typically gets more playoff series right than other guys. Don't get me wrong, Chuck says some dumb things, but it's hilarious because he's being his self. I don't get that feeling with Shaq on TNT, I think a lot of times he acts stuff up, which gets me annoyed. He's tries to be funny by cracking jokes, doing stupid voices and side acts, whereas Charles is funny because he's just being Charles.

Andrew32
10-24-2012, 06:24 AM
True I do think he trys to hard at times and sometimes he can be awkward but its his first year on the show.

Pretty sure the other guys weren't as good when they first started.

I think he'll get better... hopefully.
I still think alot of the time he is fine.

xcrisisx
10-24-2012, 06:30 AM
if shaq raps I hear every word he says, but when he talks regulary I understand him less..
weird :)

Alayla
10-24-2012, 09:46 AM

I dont know man Lou is acutally pretty good have you heard his imaboss freestyle? and this is comming from a person who cant stand lou

Alayla
10-24-2012, 09:48 AM
Eh... to each their own.
I enjoy him on the show.

im not really a kobe fan and in fact i think kobe is overrated in alot of ways but..
Kobe being top 5 when its all said and done isnt really that crazy

J4KOP99
10-24-2012, 12:05 PM
shaq just tries way too hard to be funny... he ruins the TNT show at times. People always bring up Barkley saying dumb things but the guy just isn't articulate when he speaks. He often times makes a great point.

I can honestly say I've never heard shaq make a point that was so interesting it changed my opinion on something. Shaq thinks the key is being controversial... he ends up sounding like an idiot.

Constantly interrupting people, forcing out controversial comments just for the hell of it, and being wrong about 99% of the time are not ways to become a respected analyst.

He can't seem to come to grips with the fact that he has retired. It is kinda sad to watch and listen to.

envymamba24
10-24-2012, 12:14 PM
As a laker fan who loves all the legends that brough me enjoyment over the years...shaq should grow up

envymamba24
10-24-2012, 12:15 PM
I dont know man Lou is acutally pretty good have you heard his imaboss freestyle? and this is comming from a person who cant stand lou

Shumpert has some skills too

BigCityofDreams
10-24-2012, 12:15 PM

It's not even HS level rhyming

BigCityofDreams
10-24-2012, 12:18 PM

The reason the public misses his little wisdom gems is because the crazy stuff he says makes him look foolish. Whenever he speaks it's not let me see what Shaq has to say, it's Shaq is opening his mouth again smh. What is it this time :rolleyes:

MagicBucsSox
10-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Lmaoo this is out of control, it's become a infatuation w another man. Gonna tarnish his legacy like how MJ does running the cats

still1ballin
10-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Lakers should cancel his ceremony of hanging up his jersey at Staples. It is going to be interesting with Dwight being there and seeing that.

Shaq has a real hard on for Howard. Just let it go dude.

CityofTreez
10-24-2012, 12:56 PM

Nope. Gangsta Gangsta tell me how ya do it

Chris Webber.

SteBO
10-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Lakers should cancel his ceremony of hanging up his jersey at Staples. It is going to be interesting with Dwight being there and seeing that.

Meh, I wouldn't go that far but I would definitely the reception Shaq gets at the ceremony. Should be interesting indeed.

Regardless, Shaq is playing the fool and I'm trying to find a legitimate reason as to why he simply doesn't like this dude.

Lakersfan2483
10-24-2012, 03:16 PM
That was weak. Shaq needs to stop being so insecure and let it go..... Move on, you are clearly better than Dwight, why put down someone who at one time looked up to you? It just shows you how childish Shaq is.

marvILLous
10-24-2012, 03:20 PM
You gon get this work!!! Beloved

JasonJohnHorn
10-24-2012, 07:02 PM
I still can't believe this guy was paid to rap at one point... lol

marvILLous
10-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Lol he is the most versatile man in the entertainment world.. Who has him beat?

kblo247
10-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Gems? 99% of what he spews is ridiculous... rookies on PSD provide better insight than Shaq. The dude thinks Robin Lopez is better than Dwight Howard. He thinks Dwight Howard is a "European big man". Shaq is by far the worst member of the TNT crew and it isn't even close. Cwebb, Reggie, Steve Kerr, or Slava Medvedenko would all do better in his place.

Shep rebounding don't matter, Brook plays like a real big, I wasn't a good rebounder, 8 or so with 20 pts will do.

But Dwight if he wants to be the best C there is has to average 28 and 15 to be better than Brook and Bynum.

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-24-2012, 09:44 PM

llullz u mad?

BigCityofDreams
10-24-2012, 11:19 PM
You gon get this work!!! Beloved

All first verse.....all first verse :D

SMH!
10-24-2012, 11:52 PM