PDA

View Full Version : will this be possible?

eternal slumber
10-19-2012, 01:56 AM
i saw somewhere here at PSD that the Lakers might be going after LBJ in 2014.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=771890

if he does sign with the Lakers by 2014, LBJ will then have two more years with Miami.

if he does at least wins another title and NBA MVP with them and then does pretty well with the Lakers, will LBJ's jersey be retired by 3 different teams?

i know they are alot of IF's that should happen for this to materialize but it's a possibility.

would like to hear your thoughts about this.

P Harvy
10-19-2012, 02:00 AM
As long as Dan Gilbert is the owner of the Caveliers we will never see LeBrons J up in the rafters there. It's unfortunate but Gilbert's a ***** and is going to hold that grudge for a loooooong time.

Plus LeBron will never put on a Lakers jersey so I think the more appropriate time to ask this question would be if he actually put on a third jersey

bholly
10-19-2012, 02:03 AM
^^I don't see any reason why you'd think LBJ would rule out the Lakers anymore than he'd rule out anyone else. What are you basing that belief on?

Hell, Steve Nash went to the Lakers, and he hated them as much as anyone. Well, anyone not named KG.

P Harvy
10-19-2012, 02:07 AM
Cause I just believe LeBron doesn't want to be a Laker at all but I guess who knows.. I just think its silly to be talking about this like its going to happen which a lot of ppl on this forum think its going to just from one stupid article from Brian haberstrow w.e his name is

eternal slumber
10-19-2012, 02:11 AM
Cause I just believe LeBron doesn't want to be a Laker at all but I guess who knows.. I just think its silly to be talking about this like its going to happen which a lot of ppl on this forum think its going to just from one stupid article from Brian haberstrow w.e his name is

that's why i put in my OP that alot of IF's should happen for this to materialize. it's a possibility.

P Harvy
10-19-2012, 02:15 AM
But it's also a possibility that I could **** Megan Fox... That ain't happening doe

eternal slumber
10-19-2012, 02:18 AM
But it's also a possibility that I could **** Megan Fox... That ain't happening doe

let's just stick to the topic buddy. i ain't saying LBJ will sign to the Lakers, i am just imposing here that if LBJ does sign with the Lakers and does very well there, will all of those teams he played with will retire his jersey, that's all.

P Harvy
10-19-2012, 02:20 AM
So then change the topic to if he plays significant time with three different teams will those three teams Retire his jersey. No need to single out one team. What if he signs with the nets? Then your question is completely irrelevant

eternal slumber
10-19-2012, 02:25 AM
So then change the topic to if he plays significant time with three different teams will those three teams Retire his jersey. No need to single out one team. What if he signs with the nets? Then your question is completely irrelevant

i just based by putting the Lakers in their because of the article with was posted there in my OP but your right, you have a point there.

xcrisisx
10-19-2012, 12:38 PM
I like laker fans. they just got nash and dwight on top of kobe and pau, and they're allready debating on adding lebron.

Lakersfanla24
10-19-2012, 12:52 PM
No thanks, I love the lakers but I'm not sure if that outweighs my hatred for lebron. I'd take durant over bron all day. In the case that he did play for 3 teams and was succesful I think his # would be retired in 2 out of 3 places. Not a chance in hell gilbert retires his number though.

Lakersfanla24
10-19-2012, 12:55 PM
I like laker fans. they just got nash and dwight on top of kobe and pau, and they're allready debating on adding lebron.

We are lakers fans this type of stuff is normal when you are in an extremely attractive location with a huge fan base, and great ownership/management. Plus a $3.6 billion tv deal doesn't hurt either.....