PDA

View Full Version : Jarrett Jack Warned By NBA For Flopping

Clippersfan86
10-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Why is this hilarious? Because he called out multiple players last year with tweets for flopping.

:laugh::laugh:

https://twitter.com/Jarrettjack03/status/258305973951811584?p=v

MrfadeawayJB
10-16-2012, 06:57 PM
I find this :laugh2: coming from a clipper fan

Pakman
10-16-2012, 07:01 PM
I find this :laugh2: coming from a clipper fanthis. Flop city!

Clippersfan86
10-16-2012, 07:03 PM
I find this :laugh2: coming from a clipper fan

Still licking your wounds? Cry more.

yaswaggin
10-16-2012, 07:09 PM
I find this :laugh2: coming from a clipper fanthis. Flop city!

Flop city ***** flop flop city *****

MrfadeawayJB
10-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Still licking your wounds? Cry more.

no not really. Any sports fan that watched the grizz-clips series last year saw the disgusting flopping by the clippers. But since game 7 was played in memphis (where the clips would be called out for flopping by the memphis faithful) they won fair and square in game 7.

Ps: How was your 13th birthday?

DoMeFavors
10-16-2012, 07:11 PM
This flopping rule is awful, in the basketball code there is no rule against "flopping" you are doing nothing wrong. Its a BS rule with NBA trying to get in control of the league and rule the outcomes like they have.

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Awesome!

David Stern has the Heat, the Clippers, Paul Pierce and Jarrett Jack on speed dial! :clap:

MrfadeawayJB
10-16-2012, 07:20 PM
This flopping rule is awful, in the basketball code there is no rule against "flopping" you are doing nothing wrong. Its a BS rule with NBA trying to get in control of the league and rule the outcomes like they have.

As opposed to them controlling outcomes by calling the flops as fouls? At least now some players (harden, Cp3, James, etc.) wont be getting bs calls all the time.

This flopping rule is awful, in the basketball code there is no rule against "flopping" you are doing nothing wrong

seriously? :facepalm:

bucketss
10-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Awesome!

David Stern has the Heat, the Clippers, Paul Pierce and Jarrett Jack on speed dial! :clap:

and lakers

Clippersfan86
10-16-2012, 07:24 PM
no not really. Any sports fan that watched the grizz-clips series last year saw the disgusting flopping by the clippers. But since game 7 was played in memphis (where the clips would be called out for flopping by the memphis faithful) they won fair and square in game 7.

Huh? The flopping was pretty even in the 1st round. Gasol outflopped any Clippers player besides Reggie Evans. You lost to the better team that had it's 5 best players carrying injuries, nothing to keep being butthurt about, move on man.

3baller9
10-16-2012, 07:31 PM
This flopping rule is awful, in the basketball code there is no rule against "flopping" you are doing nothing wrong. Its a BS rule with NBA trying to get in control of the league and rule the outcomes like they have.I must say I agree with you on this one. I hate JVG for his rent about flopping its when everything got started. Its everywhere flop flop flopping flop its not even funny anymore and then you think of last year when nobody even talked about it...:mad:

JNA17
10-16-2012, 07:34 PM
As opposed to them controlling outcomes by calling the flops as fouls? At least now some players (harden, Cp3, James, etc.) wont be getting bs calls all the time.

Responding to DoMeFavors is like selecting a kid with down syndrome to be the president of the united states.

Bad idea.

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-16-2012, 07:40 PM
and lakers

Derek Fisher is no longer on the Lakers. Nice try. :p

MrfadeawayJB
10-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Responding to DoMeFavors is like selecting a kid with down syndrome to be the president of the united states.

Bad idea.

lol

MrfadeawayJB
10-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Huh? The flopping was pretty even in the 1st round. Gasol outflopped any Clippers player besides Reggie Evans. You lost to the better team that had it's 5 best players carrying injuries, nothing to keep being butthurt about, move on man.

ok whatever. Luckily the new rule does not really affect the grizz much, so i'm not too worried about another playoff run barring catastrophic injuries

Gram
10-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Flop City.

Gram
10-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Jarrett Jack.

DoMeFavors
10-16-2012, 07:48 PM

Bad idea.

Pretty disgusting you are saying people with down syndrome arent smart and shouldnt have control over anything.

Clippersfan86
10-16-2012, 07:48 PM
ok whatever. Luckily the new rule does not really affect the grizz much, so i'm not too worried about another playoff run barring catastrophic injuries

Yea... you shouldn't be worried even though every team you're competing with got stronger and you arguably got worse.

Monta is beast
10-16-2012, 07:49 PM
lol

Gram
10-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Yea... you shouldn't be worried even though every team you're competing with got stronger and you arguably got worse.

Yeah... you shouldn't be worried about PSD constantly laughing at your team either.

Gram
10-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Pretty disgusting you are saying people with down syndrome arent smart and shouldnt have control over anything.

Yo guys shut up DoMeFavors is mad.

Supreme LA
10-16-2012, 07:56 PM
I must say I agree with you on this one. I hate JVG for his rent about flopping its when everything got started. Its everywhere flop flop flopping flop its not even funny anymore and then you think of last year when nobody even talked about it...:mad:

You mean this rant?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpGKC62qvs&feature=related

Watch and listen again and I'm sure you'll change your opinion unless you really don't care about the game itself :facepalm:

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-16-2012, 07:57 PM
You guys really need to lay off of DMF!

I don't like the way everyone gangs up on him.

MrfadeawayJB
10-16-2012, 08:47 PM

:facepalm: :laugh:

Vinny642
10-16-2012, 08:51 PM
I love JJ, he is a funny guy.

Greedy22
10-16-2012, 08:57 PM
Clipper fan laughing at players being warned for flopping? Pot meet kettle

FlashMacker
10-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Awesome!

Can't forget Pau Gasol

Mr. LA
10-16-2012, 09:04 PM
so the new flopping rule and the refs being tougher on illegal screens means that the Heat, Clippers and Thunder are no longer good teams right?

da ThRONe
10-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Blaming flopping is looking at the symptom not the disease. Why are the refs calling what they clearly aren't seeing?

onlythisfar41
10-16-2012, 09:11 PM

Not sure if youve ever seen Domefavors before but if you havent dont even respond. Favors is a PSD super troll and literally nothing said by this clown should be taken seriously, ever.

tapajafri
10-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Awesome!

Um, in case you haven't noticed, Gasol is higher on the speed dial list than anyone on the Heat, Clippers, Pierce, or Jack.

When is this laker bias going to stop gumming up the PSD threads... :facepalm:

MrfadeawayJB
10-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Not sure if youve ever seen Domefavors before but if you havent dont even respond. Favors is a PSD super troll and literally nothing said by this clown should be taken seriously, ever.

I usually stay out of knicks/nets threads because there are quite a few trolls in there. I guess DoMeFavors has expanded his trollness

Guppyfighter
10-16-2012, 09:25 PM
The NBA is fixing the worst thing about the NBA. I don't see how anyone can complain about this.

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-16-2012, 09:37 PM
Um, in case you haven't noticed, Gasol is higher on the speed dial list than anyone on the Heat, Clippers, Pierce, or Jack.

When is this laker bias going to stop gumming up the PSD threads... :facepalm:

llullz Heat fans, stop getting so damn sensitive over everything. :laugh2:

Avenged
10-16-2012, 09:44 PM
Pau is not a flopper :rolleyes:

Dude is a soft finesse player. There's a difference.

Leftcoast_yg
10-16-2012, 10:23 PM
Duplicate post

Slug3
10-16-2012, 10:27 PM
I still feel its going to be so hard to make any of these actually stick. I mean once someone loses money out of their pocket what is going to make them not bring up a lawsuit or something.

Leftcoast_yg
10-16-2012, 11:41 PM
Pau is not a flopper :rolleyes:

Dude is a soft finesse player. There's a difference.

And Lebron is a strong physical player........who cries if he wants to because he thinks its his birthday. You would too if it happened to you :b

Sactown
10-16-2012, 11:48 PM
Can't forget Pau Gasol

Or Kobe... that man imitates the woman he raped after every drive by screaming like a girl...

Rome
10-17-2012, 12:18 AM
Who cares.

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-17-2012, 12:26 AM
Or Kobe... that man imitates the woman he raped after every drive by screaming like a girl...

Damn dude, still mad about 2002 wcf?! :eyebrow:

I don't even know why you took it to that extent unless after an entire decade, you still irate!?

spreadeagle
10-17-2012, 01:06 AM
Why is this hilarious? Because he called out multiple players last year with tweets for flopping.

:laugh::laugh:

https://twitter.com/Jarrettjack03/status/258305973951811584?p=v

he was on Raps for a while and I never noticed him flopping really

3baller9
10-17-2012, 03:32 AM
You mean this rant?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpGKC62qvs&feature=related

Watch and listen again and I'm sure you'll change your opinion unless you really don't care about the game itself :facepalm:This rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMY7IWVX0JA

I agree that some flops are ugly but its got to the point where that non stop talk about flopping is ruining the game for me not flops themselves.

Knicks21
10-17-2012, 03:53 AM

I watched the series, and it was flop city.

- A Knick Fan

Trueblue2
10-17-2012, 05:41 AM

It all makes sense now, You have down syndrome don't you?

Supreme LA
10-17-2012, 06:51 AM
This rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMY7IWVX0JA

I agree that some flops are ugly but its got to the point where that non stop talk about flopping is ruining the game for me not flops themselves.

I disagree. I don't care what the announcers have to say not anybody else. I care about the game itself and how it should be played period.

Leftcoast_yg
10-17-2012, 07:44 AM
I disagree. I don't care what the announcers have to say not anybody else. I care about the game itself and how it should be played period.

THIS!!!

Flopping is a form of cheating. If a player on defense cannot handle the ressure to actual play the sport and resorts to "acting" to as a way out of not being able to compete than it should be punished. There are way too many players who study and workout to find a way to be effective offensively and defensively to be superior at their craft for just a lazy player to use floping as a scapegoat than they should be punished. Work hard at what your being payed to do instead of using the easy way out.

JiffyMix88
10-17-2012, 07:57 AM

I disagree the griz will have a chance to finally have their whole starting 5 play a full year together

And I understand your a clippers fan but come on seriously you do know there are two gasols in the league and the one who flops (pau gasol) plays for the lakers and not the grizzles right?

C_Mund
10-17-2012, 09:09 AM
I'd seriously like to read an entire thread without somebody calling somebody else "butthurt."

C_Mund
10-17-2012, 09:11 AM
THIS!!!

Flopping is a form of cheating. If a player on defense cannot handle the ressure to actual play the sport and resorts to "acting" to as a way out of not being able to compete than it should be punished. There are way too many players who study and workout to find a way to be effective offensively and defensively to be superior at their craft for just a lazy player to use floping as a scapegoat than they should be punished. Work hard at what your being payed to do instead of using the easy way out.

Well put

Nycbball08
10-17-2012, 10:22 AM
I personally like this rule, it would've been better had they just decided not to make a call on flops.... Flopping has no place in this league... You guys are ranting about the rule change, but over the years there've been so many implementation of new rules that the sport has not been the same anyways...what I hate most is the lack of physical contact allowed on defense...basketball has become a joke..!!!

Nycbball08
10-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Seems like some of the best floppers are from California.. Coincidence ???...biggest flopper ever "Vlade Divac"....

Kobe2324
10-17-2012, 10:44 AM
I must say I agree with you on this one. I hate JVG for his rent about flopping its when everything got started. Its everywhere flop flop flopping flop its not even funny anymore and then you think of last year when nobody even talked about it...:mad:

part of me thinks its a bit silly but the other part of me agrees because it got so ridiculous with the heat last year, they were throwing themselves out of bounds and I think the rule was only brought in to limit the ridiculous flopping, this is not going to apply to players taking charges and things like that but more to the stupid players that fall to the grown when a player swings an elbow that dosnt connect or that pretend to be pushed out of bounds just because they are falling on their own, I have to say I agree with this, if it was leading to game fouls or technicals then I would disagree, but fines is a perfect way to eliminate the stupid stuff.

Guppyfighter
10-17-2012, 11:42 AM
I wished they skipped the four other fines and did one fine and then suspensions.