PDA

View Full Version : players that have surprised you so far

eternal slumber
10-14-2012, 06:34 AM
which player/s from your team have suprised you so far through pre-season games?

as a Rocket fan, Omer Asik has been such a pleasant suprise.

to be honest, i was a bit sceptical when Morey offered him that much money in the off-season to sign here.

i know he is quite a defensive player and a rebounder but i really didn't know he can be such a dominant player.

ombada
10-14-2012, 07:29 AM
im going to say Mahinmi, Green and Ben Hansbrough so far for the Pacers... but its really early for this. I would like to see this topic come back up around the all-star break.

Swashcuff
10-14-2012, 07:36 AM
Maalik Wayns (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/maalik_wayns/game_by_game_stats.html) you guys need to remember the name he's really been playing well for my 76ers. Scored 18 off the bench last night after getting 6 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists in his first game. He was really raising eyebrows in training camp and now he's turning a few heads in Preseason ball.

Gators123
10-14-2012, 08:29 AM
Andre Drummond. Yesterday he had 19 points, 10 rebounds, 2 blocks, 2 assist in 25 minutes against the Bucks. And I think he had like 12 points, 8 rebounds?, 2 blocks in his 1st game against the Raptors.

:drool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkQg65PGqSo

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-14-2012, 09:42 AM
you have no idea how happy i am that asik left the bulls lol

Lakers4life08
10-14-2012, 09:59 AM
kanter,he is putting very good stat only in 20 min a game 12.7 pts and 12.3 rebs a game damm jazz needs too give him 30+ min in regular seasson

BALLER R
10-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Derozan, Ed Davis and Jonas. John Lucas III didn't realize before that he plays with so much confidence and has great court vision.

Cal827
10-14-2012, 10:10 AM
Derozan and Jonas

TMcC801
10-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Enes Kanter nuff said

TMcC801
10-14-2012, 10:12 AM
kanter,he is putting very good stat only in 20 min a game 12.7 pts and 12.3 rebs a game damm jazz needs too give him 30+ min in regular seasson

This:clap:

Deception
10-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Andre Drummond. Yesterday he had 19 points, 10 rebounds, 2 blocks, 2 assist in 25 minutes against the Bucks. And I think he had like 12 points, 8 rebounds?, 2 blocks in his 1st game against the Raptors.

:drool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkQg65PGqSo

They also ran 0 plays for him for both games, which is impressive

YoungOne
10-14-2012, 10:22 AM
jeff green for my celtics, he looks like he could be dominate for stretches.
enes kanter aswell, he has some great post moves.

BHF
10-14-2012, 10:58 AM

Kanter always had the skills just no playing time

Aleksandar
10-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Drummond's statistics, haven't watched games. Some other players like Kanter are performing better than expected, but it's not that much of a surprise to me. On the other hand, I haven't expected any kind of contribution from Drummond, especially in his rookie year.

JNoel
10-14-2012, 11:24 AM
Lebron :hide:

xxplayerxx23
10-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Cooperland :dance2:

CELTICS4LYFE
10-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Only have watched the C's so far, so Ill say Green n Sully!

ThunderousDemon
10-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Robert Sacre.

Manimal
10-14-2012, 03:47 PM
which player/s from your team have suprised you so far through pre-season games?

to be honest, i was a bit sceptical when Morey offered him that much money in the off-season to sign here.

i know he is quite a defensive player and a rebounder but i really didn't know he can be such a dominant player.

Watching the Rockets right now and Asik had been fantastic all through. I wouldn't say dominant, but this guy is relentless on both ends.

Also like Lamb and Motiejunas. I was hoping to see Royce White get some minutes, seems like he won't be playing tonight.

Hellcrooner
10-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Im liking what Sacre is bringing up.
Not bad at all for the 60th pick

jerellh528
10-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Mwp

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Brock Lupus

WAYNEBO
10-14-2012, 07:20 PM
Drummond, Asik and Sullinger are really popping some eyes.

dnewguy
10-14-2012, 07:23 PM
Jeremy Lin...terribly surprising.

JasonJohnHorn
10-14-2012, 07:35 PM
DuJuan Blair muthawfawkahs! Dude got 16 points and 6 rebounds in 18 minutes. Give that guy 36 minutes a game and he'll be scoring 32 points and grabbing a dozen rebounds. Fawking MVP this season, to go along with the MIP. Spurs got this $#!T locked up! And on 7-9 shooting! FAWK!! Talk about offensive effciency! Dude is going to averaged like 70% from the floor!

Joking... I'm just tired of everybody bosting up players for posting good numbers in the pre-season. IT IS THE FAWKING PRESEASON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!

JerseyPalahniuk
10-15-2012, 10:09 PM
For the Nets:
Andray Blatche
CJ Watson
Lopez's rebounding (18 and 11 tonight in 25 min against Okafor)

Other:
Martell Webster
Maalik Wyans

topdog
10-15-2012, 10:24 PM

I saw Asik's boxscore the other night and it was ridiculous! He had a double-double, like 4 or 5 assists and some blocks.

I think Lin will be the worse acquisition but there are many games to be played.

Daunte Cunningham has surprised me with the way he moves on offense - cut/drove about 3 times against the bulls for dunks, he hit some free throws and is relentless on defense.

JerseysFinest
10-15-2012, 10:26 PM
Homer pick: Andray Blatche

also Drummond and Jeff Green

Lakersfanla24
10-15-2012, 10:31 PM
Definitely Sarce and MWP. Im starting to believe those pre training camp articles about how in shape he really is. Dude has been everywhere on the court and shooting efficiently as well. Sarce was a good pick up at #60 in the draft as well, dont really see him getting many minutes during the season however.

DoMeFavors
10-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Andray Blatche is the best back up center in the NBA, and Cj Watson is the best backup PG in the nba.

Lakersfanla24
10-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Andray Blatche is the best back up center in the NBA, and Cj Watson is the best backup PG in the nba.

Its a shame he will be buried on the bench behind the "best" center in the game :rolleyes:

mdm692
10-15-2012, 10:45 PM
Markieff Morris, Wes Johnson and Beasley.

JerseysFinest
10-15-2012, 10:46 PM
Its a shame he will be buried on the bench behind the "best" center in the game :rolleyes:
Don't feed the troll.

Lakersfanla24
10-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Don't feed the troll.

haha my bad should be warning signs or something. :D

DoMeFavors
10-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Don't feed the troll.

Whos the best backup pg and backup c in the league?

Trolling lmao wow

Captain Moroni
10-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Pablo Prigioni has been fantastic for the Knicks. With Shumpert out, Kidd will see some time at both pg and SG, Prigioni and Kidd together off the bench actually made Chis Copeland look like an nba player. Pick and roll heaven.

mdm692
10-15-2012, 10:57 PM

Trolling lmao wow

Not CJ watson and Blatche thats for sure.

DoMeFavors
10-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Not CJ watson and Blatche thats for sure.

Can you give me an example of someone at each? Just to help out your argument?

Chill_Will_24
10-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Andre Drummond has impressed me. he looks amazing so far. He is so raw. If he develops a great work ethic we could have the next Dwight Howard on our hands but with a better shot, ball handling, and passing skills :speechless:

For my Nets i am impressed with CJ Watson and with Blatche. Watson is such a good back up pg and Blatche looks to be in fantastic shape and is so talented.

MetroMan
10-15-2012, 10:59 PM
To all my MetroMan fans

kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe

MetroMan
10-15-2012, 10:59 PM
where my peeps at yo

Lakersfanla24
10-15-2012, 11:00 PM

Trolling lmao wow

Just off the top of my head for PG Calderon, Jack and, Bledsoe come to mind, i will however concede the C position to you until i see the regular season.

Chill_Will_24
10-15-2012, 11:00 PM
Just off the top of my head for PG Calderon, Jack and, Bledsoe come to mind, i will however concede the C position to you until i see the regular season.

Bladsoe is so good

2-ONE-5
10-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Malik Wayns for my Sixers. lookin very good and lookin like he has already beat out Ivey (not sayin much but still) as the backup PG.

shep33
10-15-2012, 11:06 PM
Bradley Beal. Dude is going to be a star

Chill_Will_24
10-15-2012, 11:08 PM
Bradley Beal. Dude is going to be a star

This. Got a good look at him tonight and the guy can shoot it. He is crafty too. He could legitimately challenge Davis for ROY

Lakersfanla24
10-15-2012, 11:09 PM
If we are talking other teams Sullinger from the C's looks like an absolute steal

DoMeFavors
10-15-2012, 11:15 PM
This. Got a good look at him tonight and the guy can shoot it. He is crafty too. He could legitimately challenge Davis for ROY

We must have been watching different games, I saw him get out run by humphries and blocked down the court, and no impact in the 2nd half.

Chill_Will_24
10-15-2012, 11:23 PM
We must have been watching different games, I saw him get out run by humphries and blocked down the court, and no impact in the 2nd half.

He looked good to me. He had a point less that Joe Johnson and Johnson player over 8 minutes more than him.

For a rookie Beal looks great

DoMeFavors
10-15-2012, 11:25 PM
He looked good to me. He had a point less that Joe Johnson and Johnson player over 8 minutes more than him.

For a rookie Beal looks great

Well Joe has Deron, Gerald, Humphries, and Lopez and Joe is a much better passer. Beal is the best player on his team and thats sad.

Lakersfanla24
10-15-2012, 11:36 PM
Well Joe has Deron, Gerald, Humphries, and Lopez and Joe is a much better passer. Beal is the best player on his team and thats sad.

Damn Do you ever give credit to ANY players that aren't on the nets roster?

NFLNBA
10-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Enes Kanter nuff said

LMAO id hope he would dominate guys named Somonji and Aguliar. He will eventually have to play other centers who will actually play in the NBA. He is only 242 pounds right now. See how strong he is at that weight against Howard, Bynum, Pek, Perkins, Lopez ect Lets jusge these players when they play against other NBA talent. From what i have seen id say Lilliard because he looks good playing against actual starters in the first half of these games but he is also a top pick so shouldnt be to suprised. SO on a SUPRISED standpoint id say Robert Sacre the LAST pick of the NBA draft. He is starting right now because of the injuries to Howard and Hill and has held his own. Had 9 pts, 10 reb, 3 blocks against Al Jefferson.

ewmania
10-15-2012, 11:53 PM
asik has always been a beast put up good bench numbers. now that he can be a prime center people will basically see this kid on a new level

DoMeFavors
10-15-2012, 11:56 PM

Why should I? I dont like any other team, ofcourse I am going to say the negatives rather than the positives.

Robbw241
10-15-2012, 11:58 PM
CJ Watson and Blatche who I was expecting to lose sleep over his terribleness.

topdog
10-16-2012, 12:06 AM
Why should I? I dont like any other team, ofcourse I am going to say the negatives rather than the positives.

Because this is the "NBA Forum" and there are individual forums for each team where everyone can appreciated as a homer by their fellow homers.

Lakersfanla24
10-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Because this is the "NBA Forum" and there are individual forums for each team where everyone can appreciated as a homer by their fellow homers.

This:clap:

Thegame187
10-16-2012, 12:10 AM
While it is hard to gauge a Rockets rookie (Due to the fact they are all rookies and sometimes the entire team can look lost, on both ends), it is nice to see that Asik knows the NBA game well. I think the Rockets will lean on Asik and K-Mart alot this year. This team will be a great example of how important NBA experience is. They have stretches where you could say each player has looked the good's, but Asik stands out as a player who doesn't go through spells where he has no idea wtf he is doing - but as a player with defensive skills like his and coming from a true pro team it wouldn't be called a surprise to fans following the team, the "surprise" fro Houston this far has been Jones, guy looks the most comfortable of the rooks this far.

DoMeFavors
10-16-2012, 12:18 AM

I still like to discuss the entire NBA,whats the point of a forum if you arent debating with other fans. I debate with fans of other teams by saying how I feel, I hope they can persuade me to what they are saying, but it usually doesnt happen. I usually own the debates.

Gram
10-16-2012, 12:22 AM

:facepalm:

Gram
10-16-2012, 12:22 AM
To all my MetroMan fans

kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe
kobe

Wtf.

Gram
10-16-2012, 12:24 AM

I can't wait til the Nets get swept in the first round.

Deception
10-16-2012, 12:34 AM

Before reading your posts, I was rooting for the Nets to do well, after them, I really hope to see this entire hype fall down.

SeoulBeatz
10-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Easily Maalik Wayns.

undrafted out of Villanova.
Prior to the season starting, I was seriously worried about having Royal Ivey as our primary backup, but Wayns has been a revelation. Lightning quick, finishes at the rim, much better outside stroke than advertised, and a stingy defender.

I guess his height is what had most people worried, but it seems pretty clear that he'll be the Sixers backup PG from here on out. Averaging 12, 4, and 7 for the preseason.

Chill_Will_24
10-16-2012, 01:17 AM
I still like to discuss the entire NBA,whats the point of a forum if you arent debating with other fans. I debate with fans of other teams by saying how I feel, I hope they can persuade me to what they are saying, but it usually doesnt happen. I usually own the debates.

This actually made me lol for real. Never a dull moment with you.

DerekRE_3
10-16-2012, 11:34 AM
James Johnson.

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-16-2012, 11:38 AM
i dont pay attention to preseason games.

Thegame187
10-16-2012, 11:46 AM
i dont pay attention to preseason games.

that's just amazing to know, please send us a list of what you are watching these days and we will discuss that instead......

thenaj17
10-16-2012, 11:53 AM

:facepalm:

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-16-2012, 11:53 AM
that's just amazing to know, please send us a list of what you are watching these days and we will discuss that instead......

sure, i watch Dr. Phil, there was an interesting analysis he made about the amount of time people spend online correlates to their sexual activity.

Let's discuss.

thenaj17
10-16-2012, 12:01 PM

That's not true at all.

You don't debate either, you state your point and blindly ignore others.

Your comment about why you should say good things about non-Nets players says it all. Try being objective once in a while

thenaj17
10-16-2012, 12:02 PM
sure, i watch Dr. Phil, there was an interesting analysis he made about the amount of time people spend online correlates to their sexual activity.

Let's discuss.

Haha, owned!

Swashcuff
10-16-2012, 12:06 PM

:laugh:

C_Mund
10-16-2012, 12:13 PM

It's not a debate or a discussion if you refuse to acknowledge anybody else's point of view or arguments. You don't care about any opinion other than your own, you don't care what other people think, you just want them to pay attention to you. That's borderline narcissism. There's no way as an objectionable person and basketball fan that you can truly believe everything you write. Enjoy "owning your debates" and "discussing" basketball. Peace.

Anyway, the only two games the Raps have played against an NBA team have been the Pistons both times. I'm actually pretty impressed by their whole roster as an up-an-coming threat in the East. Moose is looking solid, Drummond is sticking to the game plan and playing effective, and Knight was pretty much splitting the help at will.

For us, I was happy seeing JV play but he's going to have a bit of a tough go on offense. Derozan looks like he's getting a bit better at what he was already good at but hasn't improved his weaknesses. Looking forward to seeing Lowry tomorrow.

C_Mund
10-16-2012, 12:35 PM
James Johnson.

Raptor fans loved what this guy brought to the table, but he had a different idea of where he stood in the offensive pecking order than Coach Casey. If he can buy in to his role, he's an excellent defender/shot blocker/rebounder with pretty good court vision

Deception
10-16-2012, 12:47 PM
It's not a debate or a discussion if you refuse to acknowledge anybody else's point of view or arguments. You don't care about any opinion other than your own, you don't care what other people think, you just want them to pay attention to you. That's borderline narcissism. There's no way as an objectionable person and basketball fan that you can truly believe everything you write. Enjoy "owning your debates" and "discussing" basketball. Peace.

Anyway, the only two games the Raps have played against an NBA team have been the Pistons both times. I'm actually pretty impressed by their whole roster as an up-an-coming threat in the East. Moose is looking solid, Drummond is sticking to the game plan and playing effective, and Knight was pretty much splitting the help at will.

For us, I was happy seeing JV play but he's going to have a bit of a tough go on offense. Derozan looks like he's getting a bit better at what he was already good at but hasn't improved his weaknesses. Looking forward to seeing Lowry tomorrow.

Who do you think will be a bigger factor down the road? JV or Ross? Just wondering in regards to a Raptors fan.

PleaseBeNice
10-16-2012, 01:33 PM
James Johnson has been an absolute blessing. We havent had a capable small forward since ron artest

Hawkeye15
10-16-2012, 01:49 PM

no, he/she does not. The ultimate homer, where a player suddenly becomes better when they join the Nets, and they are suddenly worse when they leave the Nets.

PurpleJesus
10-16-2012, 01:56 PM

You dont debate anything. All you talk about is how great the Nets are, you can't appreciate anything about the NBA, other than the Nets.

WAYNEBO
10-16-2012, 02:01 PM
At what point are the mods going to collectively agree that this Turd needs to be flushed from PSD??? Do we need a petition? What number of us subscribers quitting would get your attention? Seriously, its at the point that 1 idiot is ruining any intelligent enthusiastic discussion on this forum.

C_Mund
10-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Who do you think will be a bigger factor down the road? JV or Ross? Just wondering in regards to a Raptors fan.

JV definitely has a higher ceiling. Ross is regarded as a good piece for the future but we're (I'm speaking on behalf of Raps fans....) hoping Val can become a cornerstone-type player. Long-term investment, it'd be nice if he had a Tyson Chandler-type impact down the road.

jmoney85
10-16-2012, 03:33 PM
At what point are the mods going to collectively agree that this Turd needs to be flushed from PSD??? Do we need a petition? What number of us subscribers quitting would get your attention? Seriously, its at the point that 1 idiot is ruining any intelligent enthusiastic discussion on this forum.

nets fans want this also

Lakersfanla24
10-16-2012, 03:38 PM
no, he/she does not. The ultimate homer, where a player suddenly becomes better when they join the Nets, and they are suddenly worse when they leave the Nets.

Ive been around these forums for awhile i should have known that. it still just baffles me that he believes players go from scrubs or allstars to superstars just by joining the nets and vice versa. No one can be a true fan of the game if they cant accept or appreciate players on other teams skills. I always watch other teams for potential talent because you never know if/when they will join the Lakers:p

b-eazy19
10-16-2012, 03:58 PM

Trolling lmao wow

best back up pg i think indiana dj augustin...and center...i think indy too...Ian Mahinmi :)

Deception
10-16-2012, 04:35 PM
JV definitely has a higher ceiling. Ross is regarded as a good piece for the future but we're (I'm speaking on behalf of Raps fans....) hoping Val can become a cornerstone-type player. Long-term investment, it'd be nice if he had a Tyson Chandler-type impact down the road.

I was hoping he would fall to the Pistons last draft, but all worked out well for us with Drummond falling to us this year. Hope to see the guy do well, except against my Pistons lol

NYKGuY
10-16-2012, 04:40 PM
I think that Beal kid in Washington is going to be a standout. He quietly puts up points.

Chill_Will_24
10-16-2012, 04:45 PM

Just put him on your ignore list if it bothers you that much but i do agree that the mods need to bend the rules and get his *** banned. The problem is that he is very smart in what he does. He does enough to bait you and get under your skin without breaking the rules. Mods cant do anything.

naps
10-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Enes Kanter easily. This guy will be a beast if coaches are smart enough to let him play 30+ mins.

Deception
10-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Enes Kanter easily. This guy will be a beast if coaches are smart enough to let him play 30+ mins.

Problem with the Jazz is they are loaded in terms of big men. Millsap and/or Jefferson should be traded, they have Favors and Kanter to replace them while they can pick up some valuable assets for those two.

WAYNEBO
10-16-2012, 06:06 PM
It cracks me up, because other than Miami, I don't hate on any other team. In fact, I really like the complimentary pieces that the Nets have. If Brook comes back injury-free, and Gerald doesn't get lost in that lineup, they have a formidable team. Defense and depth is my only concern besides health.

Chill_Will_24
10-16-2012, 06:59 PM
It cracks me up, because other than Miami, I don't hate on any other team. In fact, I really like the complimentary pieces that the Nets have. If Brook comes back injury-free, and Gerald doesn't get lost in that lineup, they have a formidable team. Defense and depth is my only concern besides health.

Eh so far Blatche looks like an absolute steal. Mostly because he has been playing with a chip and is in great shape. Childress is back to doing the dirty work and hustle things that made him solid in ATL. I love it so far.

Mirza Teletovic is supposed to be a Ryan Anderson clone but his shot has been off and he looks like he is still adjusting

CJ Watson looks great and i can see why the Bulls fans loved him. He deserves more than the minimum for sure.

Deron and Wallace have been going through the motions

Brook is finally playing like a big man but his defense is still :puke:

WAYNEBO
10-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Letting that bench Mob go is going to be Chicago's undoing this year. Korver, Watson, Brewer, Asik are all going to have great seasons.

Blatche looks turned around early in the preseason. It'll be interesting to see how he adjusts to backup role and playing in NY. If he embraces it, that is a solid 1-2 punch at C.

Chill_Will_24
10-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Letting that bench Mob go is going to be Chicago's undoing this year. Korver, Watson, Brewer, Asik are all going to have great seasons.

Blatche looks turned around early in the preseason. It'll be interesting to see how he adjusts to backup role and playing in NY. If he embraces it, that is a solid 1-2 punch at C.

Agreed. So many things could go wrong with Blatche.

abe_froman
10-16-2012, 07:48 PM
no,the undoing was our star getting injured.can have a great bench but without the star it really doesnt matter.its better long term decision to not to commit substantial money to bench players their impact is so limited because role/mins ,and they're a dime a dozen...even the good ones

i love all of them,great to have them with us.but having great bench isnt the highest priority for us atm

Chill_Will_24
10-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Nets bench sticking with the Celtics starters tonight. Nets starters are inactive tonight

Fireworld
10-16-2012, 08:45 PM
Andre Drummond and R. Sacre on the Lakers. Not bad for a 60th pick.

fadedmario
10-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Call me a homer all you want. 2 weeks into the season, everyone will be impressed with Andre Drummond. He looks like the Pistons most exciting draft pick since Grant Hill. He reminds me of a young Chris Webber with more size. He also blocks shots like a young Dwight Howard. Watch him play for 2 minutes and you'll immediately ask yourself what the teams that drafted before him were thinking. Anthony Davis better look good, because this guy looks like he can be dominant right away.

Chill_Will_24
10-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Call me a homer all you want. 2 weeks into the season, everyone will be impressed with Andre Drummond. He looks like the Pistons most exciting draft pick since Grant Hill. He reminds me of a young Chris Webber with more size. He also blocks shots like a young Dwight Howard. Watch him play for 2 minutes and you'll immediately ask yourself what the teams that drafted before him were thinking. Anthony Davis better look good, because this guy looks like he can be dominant right away.

I agree. I cannot believe that so many teams passed on him. It was mostly because he doesn't have a motor and there were questions about his work ethic.

Dwight became a beast because he worked like a beast. Hopefully Drummond can mature and work hard because he has the tools to be better than Dwight.

fadedmario
10-16-2012, 10:17 PM
I agree. I cannot believe that so many teams passed on him. It was mostly because he doesn't have a motor and there were questions about his work ethic.

Dwight became a beast because he worked like a beast. Hopefully Drummond can mature and work hard because he has the tools to be better than Dwight.

Cheers. Good luck this year Brooklyn. You guys should be a fun bunch to watch.

I can't believe we got this guy. Can't wait to see if he starts. If he doesn't Detroit fans will go nuts.

Gators123
10-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Drummond had another very good night. 9 points 4 blocks in 17 minutes. He also lead the team in +/- with +24.

Pistons look so much better with him on the court.

Vinny642
10-16-2012, 10:20 PM
On the Hornets, Lopez been doing good, and Brian Roberts.

fadedmario
10-16-2012, 10:20 PM

His motor being questioned was the biggest mistake. Him and Brandon Knight have the highest motors on our team. Drummond is EVERYWHERE when he's out there.

I can't wait until more NBA fans get to watch him. We got lucky.

Chill_Will_24
10-16-2012, 10:52 PM
His motor being questioned was the biggest mistake. Him and Brandon Knight have the highest motors on our team. Drummond is EVERYWHERE when he's out there.

I can't wait until more NBA fans get to watch him. We got lucky.

Good. That is what i wanna see from him. However it's not only on the court. he needs to have a good work ethic outside the court as well.

Anyone remember how skinny Dwight was? He did not get those boulder shoulders by chilling in the summers.

Hope Drummond can realize his own potential and work as hard as possible. i love Drummond. His passing ability, and his handles. His athletic ability and his defensive instincts.

Seriously. Beast in the making.

Phenomenonsense
10-16-2012, 11:04 PM

So you're basically admitting to be an irrational fanboy?

STL Don
10-17-2012, 03:30 AM
I'm glad to see Brandon Roy out there tonight score 19 on 50% shooting, 2-2 from beyond the arc and 9-10 ft's. I know they played a team outside the US but those are still some good signs.
If he can make a successful comeback and average anywhere over 14-15ppg or higher, that'd be great for basketball and the Timberwolves, especially.