PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's FB post

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-14-2012, 01:40 AM
There comes a point when one must make a decision. Are YOU willing to do what it takes to push the right buttons to elevate those around you? If the answer is YES, are you willing to push the right buttons even if it means being perceived as the villain? Here's where the true responsibility of being a leader lies. Sometimes you must prioritize the success of the team ahead of how your own image is perceived. The ability to elevate those around you is more than simply sharing the ball or making teammates feel a certain level of comfort. It's pushing them to find their inner beast, even if they end up resenting you for it at the time.

I'd rather be perceived as a winner than a good teammate. I wish they both went hand in hand all the time but that's just not reality. I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.

This is my way. It might not be right for YOU but all I can do is share my thoughts. Itís on YOU to figure out which leadership style suits you best.

Will check back in with you soon.. Till then

Mamba out

Well all I can say Kobe is a straight up boss! Basically telling all his haters aka psd to **** off! He'd rather be known as a winner then a good teammate! Damn straight Kobe like you said if they ain't gonna put in the work and effort then well you ain't gonna be with em'

So there you go psd!
You're welcome! ;)

seikou8
10-14-2012, 01:41 AM
:horse::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

seikou8
10-14-2012, 01:42 AM
he has way more haters then just psd but ok

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-14-2012, 01:49 AM
he has way more haters then just psd but ok

Like I didn't know that but anyways I know but psd is one of the capitals of Kobe hating

seikou8
10-14-2012, 01:53 AM
Like I didn't know that but anyways I know but psd is one of the capitals of Kobe hating

really :eyebrow:

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-14-2012, 01:57 AM
really :eyebrow:

Why don't you stop being a smart *** and post something intelligent instead or better yet nothing at all:cool:

JNoel
10-14-2012, 01:58 AM
WTF mate

ink
10-14-2012, 02:04 AM
Kobe has invented a new leadership style to explain to himself why he is capable of being such an ***.

Kobe rationalizing is sillier than Kobe just being a jerk and admitting it.

NYYCowboys
10-14-2012, 02:06 AM
Cool story bro.

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-14-2012, 02:07 AM
Kobe has invented a new leadership style to explain to himself why he is capable of being such an ***.

#kobesystem

ink
10-14-2012, 02:08 AM
#kobesystem

He ain't no motivational speaker. :laugh2:

Just shoot the ball Kobe! Don't talk, you just make it worse.

faridk89
10-14-2012, 02:09 AM
#winning!

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-14-2012, 02:10 AM

I know what he's trying to say, and that's fine, but if it's a means of defending himself on what he said about Smush, I don't agree with it.

ink
10-14-2012, 02:11 AM
I know what he's trying to say, and that's fine, but if it's a means of defending himself on what he said about Smush, I don't agree with it.

I'm wondering if being surrounded by Nash and Howard is actually making him crave attention.

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-14-2012, 02:14 AM
I'm wondering if being surrounded by Nash and Howard is actually making him crave attention.

I think he's feeling disrespected by the media and the basketball world. Not so much his current teammates.

Whatever crap that went on with Kobe in the past was just that, the past.

I don't expect it to translate to this Laker team. Kobe knows he needs Steve and Dwight to win that 6th ring.

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-14-2012, 02:15 AM

Kobe doesn't crave attention he gets it, for example they weren't chanting Dwight or nashes name when they were all on the bench they were chanting kb's name! Kobe needing attention lol is the least of his worries

LAKERS 24/7
10-14-2012, 02:16 AM

You just having a rational opinion towards his facebook post is sillier than you attempting to discredit Kobe.

Seriously, he is an ***, no doubt about that. But he is not "inventing a new leadership style", MJ???

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-14-2012, 02:17 AM
Kobe doesn't crave attention he gets it, for example they weren't chanting Dwight or nashes name when they were all on the bench they were chanting kb's name! Kobe needing attention lol the the least of his worries

He's not talking about the attention of us Laker fans. That admiration and respect will always be there with the MVP chants. He's talking about getting the rest of the NBA World's attention.

LAKERS 24/7
10-14-2012, 02:18 AM
He's not talking about the attention of us Laker fans. That admiration and respect will always be there with the MVP chants. He's talking about getting the rest of the NBA World's attention.
I highly doubt Kobe craves the rest of the NBA world's attention lol.

ink
10-14-2012, 02:19 AM
I think he's feeling disrespected by the media and the basketball world. Not so much his current teammates.

Whatever crap that went on with Kobe in the past was just that, the past.

I don't expect it to translate to this Laker team. Kobe knows he needs Steve and Dwight to win that 6th ring.

No, I mean, I think he's jealous of the attention they're getting and is doing this kind of dumbass stuff to bring the spotlight back to himself.

He needs to let his playing do the talking. I'm sorry but there aren't many NBA players I want to hear philosophize. lol. And Kobe is definitely not one of them.

#howtopretendbeingadick=leadership

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-14-2012, 02:27 AM
No, I mean, I think he's jealous of the attention they're getting and is doing this kind of dumbass stuff to bring the spotlight back to himself.

He needs to let his playing do the talking. I'm sorry but there aren't many NBA players I want to hear philosophize. lol. And Kobe is definitely not one of them.

Your just being a hater and not looking at things the way they should you're looking at things with an agenda and nobody is gonna change your mind, oh and Kobe will always be getting the most attention dont worry about that

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-14-2012, 02:29 AM

No, he's not jealous of them.

I honestly feel that Kobe Bryant is feeling his basketball mortality and has to make these comments these days to get that attention. These truly are the last 2 yrs of his career. I guarantee it.

ink
10-14-2012, 02:30 AM
Your just being a hater and not looking at things the way they should you're looking at things with an agenda and nobody is gonna change your mind, oh and Kobe will always be getting the most attention dont worry about that

OMFG not more of this "hater" BS. Don't you realize that people can think critically without being haters. It's why some of you guys get sucked in by these athletes because you seem to think you have to defend them. Why? They don't need defending. When they're idiots, and that goes for any and all of them, let them be criticized for it. What is to you if Kobe Bryant is laughed at?? C'mon.

If Kobe, Lebron, Howard, Nash, or anyone else says something that is mentally challenged, lighten up and laugh about it. I wouldn't let them get away with being as stupid as Kobe is being in this post.

shep33
10-14-2012, 02:31 AM
I don't think this is a big deal. He's been doing this his whole career. Similar to MJ, Bird, etc. where the star plays the "bad cop" role. Thing is it's fine, because we have Nash as the "good cop", just as Fish played that role.

DODGERS&LAKERS
10-14-2012, 02:32 AM

Say what you will but every "cool" boss I have ever had eventually was replaced due to lack of production, or lack of control of their employees. I even took advantage of them due to feeling no pressure to work my hardest to produce.

But my a-hole bosses somehow get me to work extra hard to win their approval. I may not like them as much as I liked my nice leaders, but I can see how that type of leadership produces results. To each their own.

And I think Kobe treats different teammates according to their personality/mental state. He may have been hard on Smush because that's what he thought he needed. It seems he always coddled Lamar and I could not understand why since he always seemed to check out. Now after seeing how sensitive he is I get it. But results dont lie. Smush and Lamar both had the best seasons of their career playing with Kobe as well as many others. It's not a coincidence.

shep33
10-14-2012, 02:32 AM
Kind of a weird FB post in all truth. Yeah, he's always been similar to Bird and MJ in leading, but he's been having a lot of fun with Nash and Dwight on the sidelines.

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-14-2012, 02:34 AM
I don't think this is a big deal. He's been doing this his whole career. Similar to MJ, Bird, etc. where the star plays the "bad cop" role. Thing is it's fine, because we have Nash as the "good cop", just as Fish played that role.

I think the whole thing of Kobe having to express himself nowadays and getting all sentimental. I dunno, I'm not used to Kobe being like that.

ink
10-14-2012, 02:36 AM
No, he's not jealous of them.

I honestly feel that Kobe Bryant is feeling his basketball mortality and has to make these comments these days to get that attention. These truly are the last 2 yrs of his career. I guarantee it.

If that's the case, he takes himself too seriously. Sign of narcissistic personality disorder. lol. And I'm only half joking.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder involves arrogant behavior, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration-all of which must be consistently evident at work and in relationships. People who are narcissistic are frequently described as cocky, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding. Narcissists may concentrate on unlikely personal outcomes (e.g., fame) and may be convinced that they deserve special treatment.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder

* arrogant - check
* lack of empathy - check
* need for admiration - check
* cocky, self-centred, manipulative, demanding - check
* convinced he deserves special treatment - check

;)

You have to laugh at how perfectly he fits the description. lol.

ink
10-14-2012, 02:38 AM
Say what you will but every "cool" boss I have ever had eventually was replaced due to lack of production, or lack of control of their employees. I even took advantage of them due to feeling no pressure to work my hardest to produce.

But my a-hole bosses somehow get me to work extra hard to win their approval. I may not like them as much as I liked my nice leaders, but I can see how that type of leadership produces results. To each their own.

And I think Kobe treats different teammates according to their personality/mental state. He may have been hard on Smush because that's what he thought he needed. It seems he always coddled Lamar and I could not understand why since he always seemed to check out. Now after seeing how sensitive he is I get it. But results dont lie. Smush and Lamar both had the best seasons of their career playing with Kobe as well as many others. It's not a coincidence.

IMO it's self-aggrandizing. A true leader doesn't have to point out to everyone that he's a leader, or explain why he's an a-hole. Unless he feels like his power is slipping.

Remember guys, critical thinking does not equal hate. :)

shep33
10-14-2012, 02:39 AM
I think the whole thing of Kobe having to express himself nowadays and getting all sentimental. I dunno, I'm not used to Kobe being like that.

Very true. He never used to do stuff like this before. Whatever I guess, doesn't really matter. As long as he's playing well and the chemistry with the team is alright, it'll be all good.

You know what's weird? I haven't seen so many smiles and high fives on any Lakers bench than I've already seen on this teams. Nash, Kobe, and Dwight seem to be having a good time joking around on the bench, which is something I've never seen Kobe really do before.

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-14-2012, 02:39 AM
If that's the case, he takes himself too seriously. Sign of narcissistic personality disorder. lol. And I'm only half joking.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder

* arrogant - check
* lack of empathy - check
* need for admiration - check
* cocky, self-centred, manipulative, demanding - check
* convinced he deserves special treatment - check

;)

You have to laugh at how perfectly he fits the description. lol.

Well then, if that's the case, we have a bunch of wackos on our team with Kobe, Dwight (who's already bipolar), and the Schizophrenic Psychopath Metta World War! :laugh2:

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-14-2012, 02:41 AM
Very true. He never used to do stuff like this before. Whatever I guess, doesn't really matter. As long as he's playing well and the chemistry with the team is alright, it'll be all good.

You know what's weird? I haven't seen so many smiles and high fives on any Lakers bench than I've already seen on this teams. Nash, Kobe, and Dwight seem to be having a good time joking around on the bench, which is something I've never seen Kobe really do before.

This team has the talent level, work ethic, and hunger for a championship. Everything will slowly come to fruition and it will be a beautiful sight to see in Mid-June. :)

#paradedownfigueroa

ink
10-14-2012, 02:41 AM
Well then, if that's the case, we have a bunch of wackos on our team with Kobe, Dwight (who's already bipolar), and the Schizophrenic Psychopath Metta World War! :laugh2:

This.

That's why I said "shut up and play guys". You've got the best roster in the NBA, just go out and play. Don't talk. lol.

ink
10-14-2012, 02:42 AM
This team has the talent level, work ethic, and hunger for a championship. Everything will slowly come to fruition and it will be a beautiful sight to see in Mid-June. :)

#paradedownfigueroa

I wouldn't mind seeing that at all. This is a great collection of talent and I want to see it succeed.

kblo247
10-14-2012, 02:43 AM

You're Welcome.

I know you would respond like Kanye, WTF you talking bout Kobe Bryant, lol

hidalgo
10-14-2012, 02:57 AM
T-Mac of today could win a title staring at SG for that lakers team. that's a wussy title for kobe & he knows it. hiding behind all that talent

Bruno
10-14-2012, 02:58 AM
i love it.

kblo247
10-14-2012, 03:03 AM
Reminds me of MJ to Tex: " There is no I in team but there is in win, and I win"

That sums up Kobe and his approach in a nutshell as there is no one of his generation since MJ and Scottie period who has won more than him, which is his job, not to be liked

Pakman
10-14-2012, 03:04 AM
Ink, Justinum, hawkeye, Andrew32 are known kobe haters. Anything that comes out if their mouths concerning kobe is irrelevant. Don't care for bias remarks from haters.

ink
10-14-2012, 03:09 AM
Kind of a weird FB post in all truth. Yeah, he's always been similar to Bird and MJ in leading, but he's been having a lot of fun with Nash and Dwight on the sidelines.

That's why I'm laughing at all the tough guy leadership talk. He doesn't need to do a damn thing with this group of self-starters. I'm much happier seeing him hi5 people on the bench because he's on a veteran team with proven producers.

Ink, Justinum, hawkeye, Andrew32 are known kobe haters. Anything that comes out if their mouths concerning kobe is irrelevant. Don't care for bias remarks from haters.

:facepalm:

When I read comments about haters I feel like I stumbled into a third grade class. Critical thinking does not equal hate.

Cal827
10-14-2012, 03:14 AM
nikdymez, c-style, pakman, and 50% of the other laker fans on this site are known kobe dick-riders. Anything that comes out if their mouths concerning kobe is irrelevant. Don't care for bias remarks from riders.

Fixed :D

Shlumpledink
10-14-2012, 03:16 AM
I don't have any problem with this, I read it as an answer to the smush parker situation. That is what was going on at the time of this release, and its been on my yahoo homepage.
A lot of people took what smush said and ran with it, like he is some insider who has nothing to gain, and is an unbiased opinion. So it's a spin from Kobe. Is it much to look into? Probably not. Shut up and play? Totally. But its preseason, and nothing interesting happens, especially for the lakers.
I don't think this is an issue for attention, unless you're saying that everything has been done for attention. Which happens a lot in the NBA. Even after players retire. At least in the good players. It's doubly embarrassing when it is a crappy nba player with a tremendous ego.

Kingz4L
10-14-2012, 03:24 AM
Why didnt he say this when he played with scrubs after Shaq got traded...im guessing he wanted to be traded too..

kblo247
10-14-2012, 03:27 AM
To be fair, calling these guys scrubs is disrespectful to scrubs sans LO
- Smush
- Sasha
- Cook
- Slava
- Mihm
- Kwame
- Shammond
- Farmar (has talent but the ego got him out the league)
- Turiaf
- Vlad
- George
- Luke
- Jumaine Jones
- Tierre Brown

Half the couldn't stay in the league without him and the other are bench warmers sans Kwame who get paid for being 7ft tall. That was his and Lamar's core and Odol didn't even play well until half way in 05-06 when he was moved to PF over SF and became 15 and 10

naps
10-14-2012, 03:36 AM
Goat

P Harvy
10-14-2012, 03:41 AM
Well I'll give Kobe this.. He's got a hell of a way at spinning things.

LoveMeOrHateMe
10-14-2012, 04:44 AM
T-Mac of today could win a title staring at SG for that lakers team. that's a wussy title for kobe & he knows it. hiding behind all that talent

T-Mac of today lol oh el hidalgo your funny that's like me saying iverson of today can win a title instead of Lebron with all that talent he's hiding under with Allen wade and bosh haha

Davidgta1
10-14-2012, 04:57 AM
Kobe bein kobe

SteBO
10-14-2012, 08:41 AM
Yeah we get it, Kobe is the greatest. No need to be obnoxious about validating how great Kobe is.....

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-14-2012, 09:40 AM
My two cents: I dont see Laker fans chanting "Laker's forum"

My other two cents: I love his fb post.

Well done Kobe.

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-14-2012, 09:41 AM
Where's thunderous_demon at? cmon bro you whined at my post about lebron's post up game.. and said "heat forum" where are ya now buddy?

stephkyle7
10-14-2012, 09:53 AM
This is obviously a direct response to smush sharing "private' accounts of his interactions with Kobe in recent articles(cbs sports has excerpts).

I dont think hes looking for attention, I think,like one of the first posters infered, hes making excuses for being a punk...and he is exactly that.

I spent 12 years in the airforce and Army, and worked with some great and effective leaders, the military gives extensive leadershiop training courses through out ones career.

No where do they teach you to disrespect,or ignore people as a motivational tool, thats just being an A33hole,and trying to rationalize it.

Just play BB mamba,your NEVER going to recieve recognition for your personality, so dont bother with the spin.

ink
10-14-2012, 10:29 AM
This is obviously a direct response to smush sharing "private' accounts of his interactions with Kobe in recent articles(cbs sports has excerpts).

I dont think hes looking for attention, I think,like one of the first posters infered, hes making excuses for being a punk...and he is exactly that.

I spent 12 years in the airforce and Army, and worked with some great and effective leaders, the military gives extensive leadershiop training courses through out ones career.

No where do they teach you to disrespect,or ignore people as a motivational tool, thats just being an A33hole,and trying to rationalize it.

Just play BB mamba,your NEVER going to recieve recognition for your personality, so dont bother with the spin.

Exactly. The best leaders in the world make no excuses. They readily own their stupid behaviour, they don't try to pretend it's leadership.

JNoel
10-14-2012, 10:31 AM

El Hidalgo's presence is strong surrounding this account.

b@llhog24
10-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Who says he isn't a winner? Most people dislike him cause he comes off as a huge prick.

IndyRealist
10-14-2012, 01:52 PM
What does Smush Parker have to do with motivating his current teammates?

tbone2171
10-14-2012, 02:10 PM
This team has dysfunction written all over it. I see this blowing up in the Lakers face. I kind of feel bad for Nash, that he'll probably never win a championship.

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-14-2012, 02:17 PM
This team has dysfunction written all over it. I see this blowing up in the Lakers face. I kind of feel bad for Nash, that he'll probably never win a championship.

:rolleyes:

ink
10-14-2012, 02:30 PM
What does Smush Parker have to do with motivating his current teammates?

It's laughable that he thinks his "leadership style" -- basically being a ******** and bullying lesser teammates -- is even relevant with Nash, Howard, and Pau. If anything, truth be told, it will be THEIR maturity that saves HIM from having this blow up in his face.

I hope you're wrong.

SteBO
10-14-2012, 02:41 PM
With Nash at the helm, there is no way in hell they will be dysfunctional.

Chronz
10-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Im rarely off put by something Kobe says to the media because its all a game but when he writes to the public from his own perspective, its more than that. Trying to justify your style of leadership like this is pretty pathetic IMO. You can criticize/motivate without beration. I would have much more respect for him if he just admits that he has problems connecting with some inferior workers, guys who dont take the game as seriously as him. Theres nothing wrong with being a dick sometimes, but dont pass it off as all part of an elaborate plan to show leadership.

JasonJohnHorn
10-14-2012, 03:16 PM
The question, why, after Smush Parker hasn't been his teammate in like five years, is he still 'pushing' buttons. If Parker was still on the team and he was motivating Parker to play better, that would be one thing, but if he's just trash talking players that aren't even in the league anymore, then he's just being a d!ck.

Andrew32
10-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Sometimes you must prioritize the success of the team ahead of how your own image is perceived.

Quite a shame he didn't understand that back in 2004...

tapajafri
10-14-2012, 03:45 PM
There comes a point when one must make a decision. Are YOU willing to do what it takes to push the right buttons to elevate those around you? If the answer is YES, are you willing to push the right buttons even if it means being perceived as the villain? Here's where the true responsibility of being a leader lies. Sometimes you must prioritize the success of the team ahead of how your own image is perceived. The ability to elevate those around you is more than simply sharing the ball or making teammates feel a certain level of comfort. It's pushing them to find their inner beast, even if they end up resenting you for it at the time.

I'd rather be perceived as a winner than a good teammate. I wish they both went hand in hand all the time but that's just not reality. I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.

This is my way. It might not be right for YOU but all I can do is share my thoughts. It’s on YOU to figure out which leadership style suits you best.

Will check back in with you soon.. Till then

Mamba out

Well all I can say Kobe is a straight up boss! Basically telling all his haters aka psd to **** off! He'd rather be known as a winner then a good teammate! Damn straight Kobe like you said if they ain't gonna put in the work and effort then well you ain't gonna be with em'

So there you go psd!
You're welcome! ;)

Lebron's a winner (well he will be after a few more years/rings) and he's also a great teammate. Kobe says he wishes they could go hand in hand but they can't.... Uh, Lebron can. So that's just another reason why Lebron is superior to Kobe. And don't give me this "lebron choke, lebron 0-2 in the finals before 2012" because we all know Lebron will have at least a couple more rings by the time he's kobe's age. Hard to define someone's careeer as a winner or loser when they're only 27 years old.

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-14-2012, 03:53 PM
Lebron's a winner (well he will be after a few more years/rings) and he's also a great teammate. Kobe says he wishes they could go hand in hand but they can't.... Uh, Lebron can. So that's just another reason why Lebron is superior to Kobe. And don't give me this "lebron choke, lebron 0-2 in the finals before 2012" because we all know Lebron will have at least a couple more rings by the time he's kobe's age. Hard to define someone's careeer as a winner or loser when they're only 27 years old.

And it only took him almost a whole decade of professional basketball to get his first title.

Chronz
10-14-2012, 04:10 PM
And it only took him almost a whole decade of professional basketball to get his first title.
Yea at age 27

STA_PLAR
10-14-2012, 04:14 PM
The NBA is full of Divas! We need a reality show!

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Yea at age 27

He looks 47. :)

Chronz
10-14-2012, 04:39 PM
Dude kobe just put YOU and every hater on blast...i bet out of your 40 k post 39 k of them were bashing kobe:facepalm:
Cool story bro. Exagerations make you sound more credible for sure.

bucketss
10-14-2012, 04:39 PM
You guys arent heat fans...your just kobe haters...not laker haters but KOBE haters...THE GOAT

captain save a kobe.

Chronz
10-14-2012, 04:40 PM
This dude is the biggest clown of PSD:facepalm: dude has 5 rings and he acts like kobe is smush parker or something...pls pls tell us what team you root for!

Hes a Raptors fan, if you dont even know that why would you be willing to bet what he mostly posts about?

ink
10-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Im rarely off put by something Kobe says to the media because its all a game but when he writes to the public from his own perspective, its more than that. Trying to justify your style of leadership like this is pretty pathetic IMO. You can criticize/motivate without beration. I would have much more respect for him if he just admits that he has problems connecting with some inferior workers, guys who dont take the game as seriously as him. Theres nothing wrong with being a dick sometimes, but dont pass it off as all part of an elaborate plan to show leadership.

Excellent post. If anyone reads it they'll see that it's balanced and fair.

ink
10-14-2012, 05:00 PM
:facepalm: LEt me help you...MAYBE because he ONLY post in laker-kobe related threads and hates EVERYTIME you wouldnt get that

I can think of two threads just in the last 3 days where I've praised Kobe so you might want to check your facts. One was a comparison thread and one was the thread about whether the Lakers were his team.

Like I said earlier in the thread, if ANYONE in the NBA says something stupid, including the players I like the most, I'm going to be critically minded.

Critical thinking is not hate.

Let me ask you a question: why do you feel the need to insult other people to defend Kobe? No one has insulted you. You aren't Kobe. You aren't the topic.

Please refrain from personal attacks on other posters.

Ebbs
10-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Kobe rationalizing his own behaviour moves me none. . .

iFYouSeekAmy
10-14-2012, 05:55 PM
LOL. I like how you label anyone who calls out on Kobe's BS as a hater. Way to exemplify your fan base.

SteBO
10-14-2012, 06:33 PM
Hes a Raptors fan, if you dont even know that why would you be willing to bet what he mostly posts about?

Because like YOU and any other raptors fan...you dont exist !...like KOBE said get some accolades before you talk to me!! still upset bout that 81 points right???
Accolades? On PSD? The levels in which you are reaching to lift Kobe on this holy pedestal has far exceeded embarrassing. :laugh2:

There are quite a few posters who push their own agendas to derail threads like this one, but what's sad is that you can't even push your own asinine "KOBE IS THE GOAT" agenda without taking jabs at the fandom of others.

You need to relax with the personal attacks on here, or you will not last long.

b@llhog24
10-14-2012, 08:49 PM

IF your a laker fan then DONT come back to the laker forum....dude rips the one player who brings us titles GO be a clipper fan why dont you!

Ironic.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
10-14-2012, 09:05 PM
LOL. I like how you label anyone who calls out on Kobe's BS as a hater. Way to exemplify your fan base.

You didn't get the memo? Saying something bad about my favorite team or player = hater.

I'm pretty sure it was SVP who said that the "you're a hater" argument is the biggest cop out in sports arguments. And I agree.

ink
10-14-2012, 10:05 PM
Accolades? On PSD? The levels in which you are reaching to lift Kobe on this holy pedestal has far exceeded embarrassing. :laugh2:

There are quite a few posters who push their own agendas to derail threads like this one, but what's sad is that you can't even push your own asinine "KOBE IS THE GOAT" agenda without taking jabs at the fandom of others.

You need to relax with the personal attacks on here, or you will not last long.

The irony is that in all honesty, cheering for a fringe NBA team is more servitude than homerism. Maybe it's easier to be humble when your team is regularly humbled. lol. You guys who get to cheer for the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Spurs, and now Heat, etc as HOME TEAMS can't be too used to suffering. Instead of insulting fans of fringe teams there should be respect for the loyalty. ;)

ink
10-14-2012, 10:06 PM
You didn't get the memo? Saying something bad about my favorite team or player = hater.

I'm pretty sure it was SVP who said that the "you're a hater" argument is the biggest cop out in sports arguments. And I agree.

:clap:

Easily.

It's the sports argument equivalent of pop tarts. Instant, requires no skill, and has no substance.

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Colby Brian is zee gratest!

FACK the haturz!!! :rock:

SteBO
10-14-2012, 10:38 PM
The irony is that in all honesty, cheering for a fringe NBA team is more servitude than homerism. Maybe it's easier to be humble when your team is regularly humbled. lol. You guys who get to cheer for the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Spurs, and now Heat, etc as HOME TEAMS can't be too used to suffering. Instead of insulting fans of fringe teams there should be respect for the loyalty. ;)
Haha, so true. I've been there before man, but thanks to Pat Riley it hasn't really been something the Heat fan base has had to go through for quite some time now. It's all about enjoying the ride while you can.....