PDA

View Full Version : NBA challenge

Mr. LA
10-12-2012, 11:04 PM
The NBA forum is DEAD! It is the weekend and the NBA season is 18 days away ... nothing much going on right now! Mods... I'm apologizing in advance if you need to take the time to delete this thread or you simply don't like it but I decided to run a quick challenge

... obviously you would anyways so ... it is ok to use the internet or anything else you want to use.... Whoever wins .... congrats you win a high five :hi5: and you will be known as the winner of the NBA challenge ... you could put it in your sig if you want: Winner of the NBA Challenge!

Ok so here's how it goes ... I'll ask 10 questions (some easy and some hard) whoever answers all 10 correctly first is the winner ....GO!

1. Who is the NBA's all time leading rebounder?

2. Which combined NBA franchise's have more championships? The Minn/LA Lakers and The Boston Celtics .... or .... every other NBA team?

3. Which NBA star has more career assists? Steve Nash or Jason Kidd?

4. Who is the logo? (The figure on the NBA logo [the guy dribbling the basketball])

5. Which NBA legend is known as the Mailman?

6. How many NBA championships does Rick Barry have?

7. Who was the first pick in the 1996 NBA draft?

8. Who was the first pick in the 2012 NBA draft?

9. What team does Adam Morrison currently play for?

10. Did a guy named Gene Banks ever play in the NBA?

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-12-2012, 11:17 PM
The NBA forum is DEAD! It is the weekend and the NBA season is 18 days away ... nothing much going on right now! Mods... I'm apologizing in advance if you need to take the time to delete this thread or you simply don't like it but I decided to run a quick challenge

... obviously you would anyways so ... it is ok to use the internet or anything else you want to use.... Whoever wins .... congrats you win a high five :hi5: and you will be known as the winner of the NBA challenge ... you could put it in your sig if you want: Winner of the NBA Challenge!

Ok so here's how it goes ... I'll ask 10 questions (some easy and some hard) whoever answers all 10 correctly first is the winner ....GO!

1. Who is the NBA's all time leading rebounder?

2. Which combined NBA franchise's have more championships? The Minn/LA Lakers and The Boston Celtics .... or .... every other NBA team?

3. Which NBA star has more career assists? Steve Nash or Jason Kidd?

4. Who is the logo? (The figure on the NBA logo [the guy dribbling the basketball])

5. Which NBA legend is known as the Mailman?

6. How many NBA championships does Rick Barry have?

7. Who was the first pick in the 1996 NBA draft?

8. Who was the first pick in the 2012 NBA draft?

9. What team does Adam Morrison currently play for?

1. Wilt
2. Even at 33 a piece
3. Jason Kidd
4. Jerry West
5. Karl Malone
6. 1 (1975 w/ GSW)
7. Allen Iverson (Sixers)
8. Anthony Davis (NOLA)
9. Portland Trailblazers (training camp body as of now)
10. Yes, drafted by the Spurs and then ended his career in Chicago next to young MJ in the late 80s.

Too easy.

Mr. LA
10-12-2012, 11:20 PM
1. Wilt
2. Even at 33 a piece
3. Jason Kidd
4. Jerry West
5. Karl Malone
6. 1 (1975 w/ GSW)
8. Anthony Davis (NOLA)
10. Yes, drafted by the Spurs and then ended his career in Chicago next to young MJ in the late 80s.

Too easy.

YOU SIR ARE THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!! did you have to look any of these up?

Mr. LA
10-12-2012, 11:21 PM
KB-PAU-DH12 is the winner!!!! yes!!! a laker fan

Mr. LA
10-12-2012, 11:21 PM
KB-PAU-DH12 is the winner!!!! yes!!! a laker fan

:hi5:

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-12-2012, 11:24 PM
YOU SIR ARE THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!! did you have to look any of these up?

Haha thanks.

Nah didn't have to look em up (that'd be cheating), but I was stumped on the all-time rebounding thing for a while as for some reason, names like Hakeem and DRob kept popping into my head.

Mr. LA
10-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Haha thanks.

Nah didn't have to look em up (that'd be cheating), but I was stumped on the all-time rebounding thing for a while as for some reason, names like Hakeem and DRob kept popping into my head.

haha oh ok ... damn you're good though! I knew they were all easy but i thought it would take people some time to think about it (or cheat lol)

You were quick ....therefore you win the cheesy challenge lmao :clap:

JordansBulls
10-13-2012, 08:22 AM
1. Wilt
2. Even at 33 a piece
3. Jason Kidd
4. Jerry West
5. Karl Malone
6. 1 (1975 w/ GSW)
8. Anthony Davis (NOLA)

Too easy.
:clap:

JasonJohnHorn
10-13-2012, 11:15 AM

I looked him up... Gene "Tinkerbell" Banks. Who gave him that nickname? I'd be p!$$ed if that was my nickname...

knicks=love
10-13-2012, 01:12 PM
what a great thread..

PurpleJesus
10-13-2012, 01:36 PM
what do you mean the NBA forum is dead right now? Its almost as active as the NFL forum.