PDA

View Full Version : Misleading thread titles FTW - closed

Longhornfan1234
10-11-2012, 02:00 PM
http://www.dailythunder.com/2012/10/russell-westbrook-signs-with-the-jordan-brand/

I feel bad for Wade. He's declining athletically and finacially. Congrats to Westbrook.

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-11-2012, 02:00 PM
? didnt wade drop jordan?

Longhornfan1234
10-11-2012, 02:01 PM
? didnt wade drop jordan?

:facepalm:

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-11-2012, 02:01 PM
yes he did.
pls stop talkin out of your ***. thanks

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/8450317/source-dwyane-wade-miami-heat-leaves-jordan-brand-chinese-company

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Wade signed another shoe deal.

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-11-2012, 02:03 PM
"The Jordan Brand and Dwyane Wade have mutually agreed to end our relationship. We wish Dwyane well as he continues his career," Jordan Brand said in a statement.

Wade confirmed Tuesday that he left Jordan but did not say what brand he would represent.

"I did mutually part ways with the Jordan and Converse umbrella," he said. "We had a great nine years, but we did mutually part ways."

----------------

Rumors started heating up that Wade would be leaving Jordan Brand last month when he wasn't scheduled to debut a new sneaker for the 2012-13 season, which his fellow endorsers Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul were set to do.

-----------------

derp.

Hoopsadvocate
10-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Wow way to try to stir up ****. it's been widely reported that wade left to have his own brand under ni ling.

Your credibility is now worth crap as this proves ur nothing but a troll.

Longhornfan1234
10-11-2012, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=Im_in_Mia_bish;23909014]"The Jordan Brand and Dwyane Wade have mutually agreed to end our relationship. We wish Dwyane well as he continues his career," Jordan Brand said in a statement.

Wade confirmed Tuesday that he left Jordan but did not say what brand he would represent.

"I did mutually part ways with the Jordan and Converse umbrella," he said. "We had a great nine years, but we did mutually part ways."

----------------

Rumors started heating up that Wade would be leaving Jordan Brand last month when he wasn't scheduled to debut a new sneaker for the 2012-13 season, which his fellow endorsers Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul were set to do.

Did you expect Jordan to admit dropping Wade? Who does that? They wanted someone younger, not someone at the end of their career.

-----------------

Did you expect Jordam to admit dropping a guy for another guy? Who does that? They wanted a younger guy, not someone at the end of their career.

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-11-2012, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=Im_in_Mia_bish;23909014]"The Jordan Brand and Dwyane Wade have mutually agreed to end our relationship. We wish Dwyane well as he continues his career," Jordan Brand said in a statement.

----------------

Did you expect Jordan to admit dropping Wade? Who does that? They wanted someone younger, not someone at the end of their career.

-----------------

Did you expect Jordam to admit dropping a guy for another guy? Who does that? They wanted a younger guy, not someone at the end of their career.

this is my first head slap emoticon. congrats you earned it. :facepalm:

RealLiveBear
10-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Hahaha op

FreakaNashur
10-11-2012, 02:23 PM
i feel stupid for clicking this thread.

theheatles
10-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Longhornfan should have lost his privileges on making any Wade related thread, the dude has shown time and time again all he does is troll Wade fans and now he's making **** up....close this

Heatcheck
10-11-2012, 02:24 PM
so wade goes from being a top 3 endorser under jordan, to the only superstar (no marbury is not and was never an nba superstar) with a shoe deal in china, who has 6 bil people? and hes declinig financially?

UPRock
10-11-2012, 02:25 PM
This guy should be banned.

Longhornfan1234
10-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Longhornfan should have lost his privileges on making any Wade related thread, the dude has shown time and time again all he does is troll Wade fans and now he's making **** up....close this

Why didn't Jordan sign Wade back? I'll wait...

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2012, 02:28 PM

Have you ever considered maybe Wade got a better deal with the Chinese shoe company?

Longhornfan1234
10-11-2012, 02:29 PM
so wade goes from being a top 3 endorser under jordan, to the only superstar (no marbury is not and was never an nba superstar) with a shoe deal in china, who has 6 bil people? and hes declinig financially?

Li-Ning shares had dropped more than 60 percent last year.

Heatcheck
10-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Li-Ning shares had dropped more than 60 percent last year.

keywords

meaning what?

Zefflin
10-11-2012, 02:35 PM
I feel bad for Wade. He's declining athletically and finacially.

Oh do you? Jesus man zombies like brains so you'll be alright.

THE_G.O.A.T.
10-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Even if it was mutual, it would have been smart for Jordan to drop Wade and pick up Westbrook. Wade is the past and Westbrook is the future.

Swashcuff
Longhornfan is PROOF that you don't need a single brain cell to be able to post on an internet forum. Congrats dude.

Longhornfan1234
keywords

meaning what?

He signed with a desperate company. I don't think Wade had a lot of options.

Raps18-19 Champ
10-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Even if it was mutual, it would have been smart for Jordan to drop Wade and pick up Westbrook. Wade is the past and Westbrook is the future.

Wade is more popular than Westbrook.

They could've easily signed both.

theheatles
10-11-2012, 02:39 PM

You're an idiot of monumental proportions. It was a mutual departure. Wade wanted to be the headline endorser of basketball shoes to the largest market on the planet.

mvb815
10-11-2012, 02:39 PM
stop feeding the troll guys

mods can you please take care of this clown

Heatcheck
10-11-2012, 02:41 PM

Brilliant financial analysis. its all downhill for mr wade now

BklynKnicks3
10-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Damn jordan shelfed dwades shoes lmaooooooo this is what happens when u let a coward take over ur team. I guess no1 buying wades shoe anymore. I wonder why melos shoe is still poppin #knickstape

Longhornfan1234
You're an idiot of monumental proportions. It was a mutual departure. Wade wanted to be the headline endorser of basketball shoes to the largest market on the planet.

So...he signed with a failing company, their shares dropped 60% last year. Great business move, Wade.

Swashcuff

That's what you should change your PSD name to :rolleyes:

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-11-2012, 02:46 PM
my god.. did he just say the leading brand shoes company in China is desperate? LOL.

BHF
10-11-2012, 02:51 PM
That's what you should change your PSD name to :rolleyes:

hahahahhahahahaha :clap:

justinnum1
10-11-2012, 02:51 PM
:facepalm:

L@ker4Life
10-11-2012, 02:53 PM
He probably did get dropped...but why is it a big deal? So he got dropped for a better and younger player.

Anybody who thinks that Wade rather be endorsing a chinese brand over the jordan brand is bat **** crazy.

Some heat fans get a bit to emo.

Longhornfan1234
10-11-2012, 02:55 PM
He probably did get dropped...but why is it a big deal? So he got dropped for a better and younger player.

Anybody who thinks that Wade rather be endorsing a chinese brand over the jordan brand is bat **** crazy.

Well said. :worthy::worthy:

Ezio
10-11-2012, 02:55 PM

I agree, but I think wade wants to start increasing his international fame.

pacofunk64
10-11-2012, 02:56 PM
C'mon on man! Quit trolling Longhorn

JesusWears24
10-11-2012, 02:59 PM
All these stupid heat fans are just getting pissed that wade was dropped for westbrook. Wades shoes were always ugly, why keep him anyway?

mvb815
10-11-2012, 02:59 PM

anybody who thinks westbrook is better than wade is bat **** crazy

Im_in_Mia_bish
10-11-2012, 03:00 PM

no, it's not about that, its about not knowing the real reason behind the move, and talking out of your *****.

pls do some research before you make bold statements. maybe with jordan he couldnt make his own shoe? or maybe they werent paying him as much as li ning offered?

unless you know for certain, assumptions should be locked in that dense brain.

Some laker fans get a bit too stupid.

JasonJohnHorn
10-11-2012, 03:07 PM
WADE left the Jordan brand... he got a better deal in China... which is likely where he will be playing in two or three years if his decline continues ;-) (just baiting with that comment... I don't really mean it)

Seriously... I'm sure Nike would rather have Wade than Westbrook.

TylerSL
10-11-2012, 03:19 PM
..... you are a fool

Slug3
10-11-2012, 03:20 PM
I am sure A) Wade wanted more money and B) Jordan brand did not want to offer it to him. So Wade went to the Chinese company as I am sure they did give him a big amount of money for his shoes. I think it would be cool if they sell them like the Starburys for like under $50.

JasonJohnHorn
10-11-2012, 03:20 PM

Wait a minute.... Westbrook is better than Wade?

I'm going to have to think about this one....

Their per36 numbers are neck and neck...Wade has a better FG% but Westbrook can actually shoot the 3-ball... Wade is a better rebounder, they both ge their share of steals, but Wade gets mroe blocks... who is better on defence? I haven't seen Westbrook play that much, but Wade is pretty fawking good on D.

I think we need a new thread to deal with this.

KB-Pau-DH2012
10-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Great thread. jajajajjajajjajajaja

JLynn943
10-11-2012, 03:26 PM
This is one of the stupidest troll threads I've ever seen on PSD, and that's saying something.

I am sure A) Wade wanted more money and B) Jordan brand did not want to offer it to him. So Wade went to the Chinese company as I am sure they did give him a big amount of money for his shoes. I think it would be cool if they sell them like the Starburys for like under $50.

Most likely. I'm sure this is a better move for Wade. Signing as the only superstar with one of the biggest (if not the biggest) brands in China is not a downgrade.

Stunner
10-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Trollllllllllllllll

Kenny Powders
10-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Wow way to try to stir up ****. it's been widely reported that wade left to have his own brand under ni ling.

Your credibility is now worth crap as this proves ur nothing but a troll.

Nothing like having yor credibility on a sports forum be referred to as crap. The lunacy!

dtmagnet
10-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Wait a minute, there are shoe contracts in basketball?

NYYCowboys
10-11-2012, 04:06 PM
They gotta ban these idiots man. They ruin the forum for everyone.

ink
10-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Please, if you're going to post a thread, try to use the title from the article. That way it won't be misleading.

The title of the posted article was "Russell Westbrook signs with Jordan Brand". There was no mention of Wade in the article.