PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Bench pt.2 (Central Division)

esb
10-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Which bench 5 wins this division?

CENTRAL DIVISION:

Chicago

PG - Kirk Hinrich
SG - Marco Belinelli
SF - Jimmy Butler
PF - Taj Gibson
C - Nazr Mohammed

Cleveland

PG - Donald Sloan
SG - Daniel Gibson
SF - Omri Casspi
PF - Jon Leuer
C - Tyler Zeller

Detroit

PG - Will Bynum
SG - Kim English
SF - Corey Maggette
PF - Charlie Villanueva
C - Andre Drummond

Indiana

PG - D.J. Augustin
SG - Lance Stephenson
SF - Gerald Green
PF - Tyler Hansbrough
C - Ian Mahinmi

Milwaukee

PG - Beno Udrih
SG - Mike Dunleavy
SF - Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
PF - Ekpe Udoh
C - Joel Przybilla

JasonJohnHorn
10-10-2012, 08:29 PM
With the guys you have listed... I picked Detroit, but I think that Magette and Drummond will be starting this season, Magetter certainly... espcailly considering how much he's getting paid. Drummond may take a while to earn the starting spot, but I expect that he will be getting the most minutes at center if they move Moose to PF. If that is the case the Pistons will have the worse bench on this list. But as they are listed here... I'll go with Detroit.

Ebbs
10-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Pacers with ease.

N3TS
10-10-2012, 08:39 PM
I would say Indiana has the best bench in the Central.

DR_1
10-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Bulls easily.

Phenomenonsense
10-11-2012, 02:18 AM
With the guys you have listed... I picked Detroit, but I think that Magette and Drummond will be starting this season, Magetter certainly... espcailly considering how much he's getting paid. Drummond may take a while to earn the starting spot, but I expect that he will be getting the most minutes at center if they move Moose to PF. If that is the case the Pistons will have the worse bench on this list. But as they are listed here... I'll go with Detroit.

Nah, Stuckey and Prince are ahead of Maggette, and probably will continue to be. I would also note that CV is terrible and Jerebko would be our backup PF if not our starter.

JOhnnyTHaJet
10-11-2012, 02:27 AM
Bulls easily.

Hahahaha what??!

thenaj17
10-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Don't understand 5 Bulls votes. Got to be homer picks there. Both Detroit and Indiani have better benches.

Cleveland's is possibly the worst in the league

CubZwin38
10-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Don't understand 5 Bulls votes. Got to be homer picks there. Both Detroit and Indiani have better benches.

Cleveland's is possibly the worst in the league

Indiana may have better players overall(debatable) but Thibs will get more out of his players. And Taj is the best player out of all these guys so you can make an argument for Chicago. Detroit is right there. I voted for the Bulls but obviously there are good reasons to pick Indy or Detroit. It's definitely not Bulls easily as drose said.

I'd take Taj over Hansbrough any day. I think that one should be obvious. I'd take Bellineli over Stephenson any day. I'd take Green, Augustin and Mahinmi over Butler, Hinrich and Nazr.

Gators123
10-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Pistons think Terrance Williams could play back-up PG if they keep him on the team.

Terrance Williams
Kim English
Corey Maggette
Jonas Jerebko
Andre Drummond

That would be a really good bench IMO.

KnickaBocka.44
10-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Pacers
Pistons
Bulls
Bucks
Cavs

Ill21
10-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Pacers with out a doubt. Then maybe Pistons or Bulls.

CubZwin38
10-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Some of you definitely need to explain your reasoning. I'm talking to you IllWill. Pacers without a doubt? Do you know something about Lance effing Stephenson that I don't. That kid is a joke. Gerald Green's had one good year. Hansbrough and Mahinmi are the only two that can play defense of the 5. I don't understand. Please explain.

DR_1
10-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Hansbrough's not a great defender either. Dont get me wrong the Pacers have a decent bench but it's not great by any means.